Long Sleeves. | Trey Songz |

By Shaaniaa

Abuse, was all he did to me. Self-conscious, was all I felt. Long sleeves was all that covered the hideous ma... More

- O1 ▎
- O2 ▎
- O3 ▎
- O4 ▎
- O5 ▎
- O6 ▎
- O7 ▎
- O8 ▎
- O9 ▎
- 11 ▎
- 12 ▎
- 13 ▎
- 14 ▎
- 15 ▎
- 16 ▎
- 17 ▎
- 18 ▎
- 19 ▎
- 2O ▎
- 21 ▎
- 22 ▎
- 23 ▎
- 24 ▎
- 25 ▎
- 26 ▎
- 27 ▎
- 28 ▎
- 29 ▎
- 3O ▎
- 31 ▎
- 32 ▎
- 33 ▎
- 34 ▎
- 35 ▎
- 36 ▎

- 1O ▎

6.9K 263 48
By Shaaniaa

• Jadah |'

-

"He, um, pressured me to ran away with him." I explained, my throat becoming dry. "Threatened that if I didn't, he would kill all of you guys all at once - so I went with him. He abused me since then. Made me work and when I would get paid, he would take the money to himself. He tortured me.

"Then, I met Trey at work. I was his waitress and he've been helping me since then. I never did any drugs. I never ran away because I didn't love you guys and for not feeling comfortable. All of these bruises," I pointed at them. "Is because he abused me, like he did last night."

"Oh my gosh, honey." My mom came and embraced me. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you leave with him last night."

I nodded and pulled away. My dad stood up with shock and anger written all over his face. "We have to do something about this, right now."

"No," I shook my head. "We can't."

"Why not?" Kourtney threw her hands up. "Please don't tell me it's because you're still in love with him."

"He'll kill me." I said, lowly. "In a heartbeat."

My mom continued crying as she stare at my bruises. I felt self conscious already. I shrugged, "Just let him abuse me, I'm used to it."

"Fuck no." Dominique and Trey said firmly in unison.

"Your mom and I will take care of it." My dad spoke. "Meanwhile, the only places you'll be allowed to go is to school and stay home. For your safety."

I nodded, knowing it was only for the best. My sister came and hugged me, crying on my shoulder. My brother walked out, slamming the door behind him. Kourtney pulled away and I went after him. He got in his car and started it.

"Dom, wait!" I yelled and sped walk over to his car. He unlocked the door and for in the passenger seat. "Look, I'm sorry I never told you. I was just so scared and-"

"You tell me everything, Jade." He clenched his jaws. "Why didn't you feel the need to tell me this? You know how over protective I am over you and Kourtney."

"Because I care for my family, so I ran away with him so he won't kill y'all. You gotta understand that I was scared, Dom. I did what every other scared teens would do." I shrug slightly. "Please get back in the house."

"No." He refused.

"I know what you're about to do." I told him. "Don't you think by going after Derrick will just make everything worst? Mom and Dad said they were gonna take care of it."

"And what exactly are they gonna do?" He questioned, raising a brow at me. "All they're gonna do is make sure you're safe and you're at home at all times. They not gonna do shit."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you should." I sighed. "Just leave it alone. I'll just stay home all the time after coming from school. I'll just deal with it. I don't want you to do something you'll probably regret because of me."

"Fine. But, I'll just drive around and calm myself."

I nodded and got out of his car. "Thank you." He did a small smile at me before I walked back inside the house.

I look down at myself, laughing a little realizing I was still in my sport bra. I went to my room and put my shirt back on then back to the living room.

"Well, I would like to finish watching Divergent." Kourtney spoke.

They all sat down to their previous seat and Trey and I sat on a two sweater couch by ourselves. Dad replayed the movie. Trey had been texting someone for the past five minute. I'm guessing it was Melanie or some other girl.

"When are you going back?" I asked him, whispering.

He shrugged, still looking down at his phone. "I haven't decided yet."

"You don't have to stay for me, you know that right?" I chuckled a little. "Your life is in Vegas."

"Yeah, I know." He nodded.

My phone ringed and quickly picked it up, exiting the living room so I won't disrupt them. I sat on my bed. "Hello." I said, flatly. It was Janelle.

"Why the fuck am I hearing that you moved to New York?" She said in a disbelief tone.

I tuck my hair behind my hair. "Who told you that?"

"I went to your work so I can see you but when I asked for you since I didn't see you, Mr. Timbrey said you had to quit because you moved to New York." She explained. "I'm your bestfriend, Jade. You were supposed to tell me."

"Well, we weren't on speaking term so I didn't feel the need to tell you." I shrugged as if she was here.

"Jadah, I know what I did was stupid and apologized numerous times and you still haven't forgave me?"

"I forgave you." I shrugged again.

"So, when are you coming back?" I could already hear the smile on her face. "I mean, you're coming back right? You can't just leave me in Vegas like that."

I stayed quiet for a while. "No."

•••

"I was not lame!" I gasped. "I was just not as popular as I was in my school back in Vegas." I playfully hit Trey on his strong biceps for insulting by calling me lame. I just found out I'm going back to my old school before I "ran away".

We were currently sitting in the backyard on the white pull out chairs, just talking before he decides to leave. He placed a hand on my thigh. "It's okay, you don't have to deny it."

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled. "Whatever."

"Hey, baby." I heard him say.

My heart skipped a beat, thinking he was talking to me. When I looked at him, he had his phone up to his ear with a smile on his face. He was just on the phone.

He let out a mirthful laugh. "Nah, you kidding me? I'm all the way in New York - I had to come help a friend out - Don't worry, it's fine, I'll buy you another one - Ight, bye, babe." He hung up.

"New girl?" I questioned.

"Yup," He nodded, glancing at me. "I had to stop fucking with Melanie to be with her."

"Ahh," I nodded slowly. "She must be the one."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't say that."

"Right." I mumbled.

Few moments later, Trey left. He staying at this hotel not too far away. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep since I had school tomorrow. Five AM came faster then expected. I groaned, getting out of bed. Kourtney got up too and we made our way to the bathroom.

"What're you doing?" She asked.

"About to take shower." I said, in an duh tone.

"No," She shook her head. "I have to go first, you know that."

"No, I don't know that." I stated. "C'mon, Kourt. You know how long you take in the damn shower."

She quickly opened the door and got in. "Sorry!" She laughed, locking the door.

I groaned again, rolling my eyes. Who else go through this struggle? Instead of laying back down like I was gonna do, I decided to look to something to wear. Casual long sleeve shirt with pants and my white vans.

When I arrived to school, almost late because of Kourtney, I went to the office and got my schedule. This school brings back so much memories.

As I was looking down my phone, checking my notification, I bumped into someone - a boy. He quickly caught me before I had a chance to fall backwards.

He smiled apologetically. "My fault."

I blushed. "No, it was mine. I should've watched where I was going." He was so damn cute, I couldn't even keep a correct composure.

He extanded out his hand. "Alex."

I smiled, shaking it. "Jadah,"

vote and comment for next chappie ♡
Alex on MM - it's Theo from Faking it, if y'all watch that show. and @Keithpowers on IG.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 445 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...
155K 4.1K 53
Because love is not a choice. It is what you feel. (I was 15 when I wrote this story and 16 when I published this so please bear with me)
71.6K 1.3K 21
"I never loved you. I and everyone else in this world will never love someone like you" Jack my now ex boyfriend screams at me causing my heart to be...
5.5K 100 19
I was a nobody. My mom hated me, everyone hated me. Except for this one guy..