MY DESKMATE

By KateLin344620

Y/N, a young and matured girl gets admission into her dream university. But after few days, her happiness fel... More

Introduction
Part-1(Smile please)
Part-2 (Trouble)
Part-3(Jeon Jungkook)
Part-4 (Frenemies)
Part-5(Heartbeat)
Part-6(Bully pt:-1)
Part-6(Bully pt:-2)
Part-7(Strangers)
Part-8(My Deskmate)
Part-10(Disease)
Part-11(friendship)
Part-12 (Reunion)
Part-13(The Subtle Disturbance)
Part-14 (Is she jealous?)

Part-9(Memories)

262 43 11
By KateLin344620

(AT UNIVERSITY, Y/N'S POV.)

It's an amazing Tuesday morning and our lovely P.E teacher is blabbering about yoga. I mean why not show it practically instead of feeling bored over here. All the students in the class were yawning or sleeping. Well, I also feel like sleeping but still I've to gather the class notes because somebody has to do this work or else the teacher will get angry at the perfect time that is the copy checking time.

I can see Vikrant whose eyes are slightly closing but again he's trying his best to keep himself awake. He was also collecting the P.E notes sincerely, the true topper to be honest.

I look towards my side to find Jungkook sleeping with his mouth slightly agape. He looks so innocently adorable that I feel like squishing his cheeks.

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Y/N! Straighten up! I cleared my throat as I again tried my best to engulf into teacher's lectures.

I'm the one who told him to maintain distance and now, I can't be the one to move back.

Well talking about Jungkook, where's his so called girlfriend?

I looked behind to find her sitting and burning holes behind my back. I gulped in fear but this time it's not my mistake if I'm gonnabe honest.

Soon the bell rung as I saw everyone waking up. Wow, people are becoming smart nowadays. We all stood up as we bowed to the professor. He just flashed a smile before he exits the classroom.

I looked beside me to find Jungkook standing up from his seat...umm, he wasn't even sparing a glance at me. Well, I don't want his attention also...so it's not a problem.

"Hey Jkay! Wanna have a football match outside?" A tall flamboyant guy with dark brown hair approaches Jungkook. The most important thing that intrigued me towards him is his Gucci outfit.

"Oh, I guess you chose the wrong person. Jimin is in his choreography class, he'll be back in an hour." Jungkook spoke curtly while he shoved his hands inside his pockets. His expression was firm and cold. So, can I guess that he doesn't like a guy who's more handsome than him?

"C'mon Jungkook, I know Jimin is in his choreography class. I came all the way to find you. Can you believe I came from my university to your university just for you?" He spoke overdramatically and sorry, I felt like coughing badly but I was able to handle it.

"Ohh yeah, you came all the way for me not for inter-college football competition. Am I right Taehyung?" Jungkook spoke sarcastically as the guy named Taehyung stopped speaking for awhile. I looked up to Jungkook to find a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Umm...yeah...but still we can practice for our tournament. Don't you think? Like our match is gonna commence in an hour." Taehyung spoke but Jungkook just remained firm on his position.

"Well, Taehyung... I'm not like Jimin. I know if we both are gonna practice then you'll know my strategy of the match which I don't want to expose. We're opponents and we'd better be." Jungkook spoke harshly and soon I saw Taehyung hanging his head low. He didn't mean any of those, I can literally see that in his eyes.

"And yeah Taehyung, you're a captain...so I respect you and your team and I hope the same thing from you." He spoke...oh god, why he has to be that harsh? His lashed tongue should be cut into pieces but again it's none of my business.

"Fine Jungkook but I didn't mean any of those. Scratch that, I didn't even think of stealing your strategy. So, don't take me wrong buddy." Taehyung spoke with a bitter smile while my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook's eyes softening.

"It's okay Taehyung. I'm sorry if I sounded like a b*tch. I just don't want to practice with you since we're opponents. We can talk with each other after the match. Okay?" Jungkook spoke sweetly. Oh my goodness! Did you see the freaking duality?! Like I can never imagine. Taehyung smiled for real now as they both hugged each other before Taehyung left the classroom. That's so sweet, I can't stop smiling.

Jungkook who saw Taehyung escaping the classroom now made his gaze towards me. Oh no, why me?! I immediately shoved my face inside a book which is freaking laterally inverted. Oh no, nothing good has happened with me till now.

Jungkook soon saw the book as he laughed slightly. Oh god, the embarassment. My cheeks grew red in colour. Can he exit the classroom for God sake?

"Do you read the book upside down? That seems interesting tho." Jungkook spoke as I slowly looked up to him. I pulled a forceful smile as I just shook my head.

"You know what...cheer for my team today. Jimin isn't playing today which is absolutely difficult for me. He's like the game changer of our team." He spoke as I just slowly nod my head, still drowned in thoughts.

"And what if I'll not support your team?" I asked, expecting a cheesy or flirty answer from him but some things doesn't go in your way.

"Then also it's okay. Like I've a lots of fans who'll cheer for my team. I just asked you out like that." What an idiot? Could've spoken something good. He wasn't like this when we were frenemies. How did he become that b*tchy?

"Anyways, I gotta go. Bye!" He spoke as he exited the classroom. I clenched my fists tight, feeling like punching him directly on his face.

(FOOTBALL STADIUM, Y/N'S POV.)

And here I'm...in this football stadium. Well, don't think that I'm here by my own interest. It's Amalia who forced me to see this match. I never knew that Amalia is into sports.

"What's with that poker face Y/N? Now loosen up!!" Amalia spoke with a pout as I tried my best to give a real smile. I just hope Jungkook doesn't see me because I'm the one who clearly denied him that I'll not even come to see the match but seems like God has different plans.

"Let's seat at the back." I spoke, hoping Amalia would agree to my decision but no! She again showed her shiny gloomy eyes and I was now left with no other choice except sitting at the front.

"Amalia, do you love football that much?" I asked with one of my eyebrows raising. But soon got traumatised when she shook her head as no. What in the Earth is going on?

"I don't like football. I just have crush on this guy who's from other college. I'm just here to see him or in other words, admire him." She spoke with her eyes intensely sparkling. Looks like she has already accepted the guy as her knight in shining armour. I don't know how to react so I just gave a simple nod.

"So that's why, you were acting like a pup." I spoke and she looked at me confusedly.

"A pup? How?" She asked.

"You know how a pup wags it's tail when their owner says that they'll take them to walk after a long time. You kind of gave me that type of thought. Don't get angry, okay?" I spoke and she just smiled slightly while shaking her head.

"Pups are adorable. So, I'm glad that you're analoging me with pup." She spoke and I just nod my head. At least, she's not a person with negativity and toxicity and that's what makes her stand out from majority of people.

"Whom are you gonna support?" I asked doubtfully since she has a crush on the other college guy so perhaps, she'd be supporting him. I guess.

"Of course, our college. Is this a question? Our college team captain is Jungkook and Jungkook has never lost in any of the matches. He doesn't like losing you know." She spoke proudly and not gonna lie, that made me impressed. So, that means he's a person who wants something and gets it by hook or crook.

Wow

Finally the commentators came into view as they started introducing the teams. They first introduced our team and I can hear all the girls in the crowd are going crazy and insane for the players and especially for the captain of course. I also stole a glance at our captain a.k.a Jungkook.

Wow, he's looking so damn handsome.

Oh no, what the heck am I thinking?

I saw other players in the team and their eyes screamed determination and unfound glory. What?! Seriously Y/N?? Unfound glory? I know they're gonna get massive victory again.

Soon the commentators started introducing the opponent team and once they entered, I heard half of the girls in the crowd were going crazy on the captain and soon, my eyes got protruded when I saw the familiar figure.

I didn't know Amalia was actually boasting about this guy.

It was the guy with whom Jungkook had a fight a.k.a Taehyung.

Ok, I see this is a match between handsome people. I support handsome match. Wait... what? When did I become like this?

And that's how the match commenced with a whistle blow. Everybody in the stadium were cheering, gossiping. Anxiety and curiosity was filling up the air as who'll make the first goal.

But soon I got brushed away from my thoughts when somebody tapped on my shoulder. I looked behind to find Jimin taking his seat and smiling at me. I also smiled back. Since, Amalia was busy fangirling at Taehyung, I moved behind and took a seat next to Jimin.

"Hey!" I spoke as he nodded his head, looking at the match and then at me.

"Are you feeling sad?" I asked and he looked at me confusedly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're not playing for our team. That's why." I spoke and he just laughed slightly before shaking his head.

"I'm not sad and it's not my first time that I'm not playing for our team. Even when me and Jungkook were in same school, it's always Jungkook who used to be a captain and played for the team. I was too much into dance so I don't get time for this." He spoke and I just nod my head thoughtfully. He loves dancing so much, I see. He even skips classes just to attend his choreography lessons.

"You know what, I've heard from a lot of students that you're really a good dancer. I'm really excited to see you dance one day." I spoke as he nods his head with a smile. I looked at his eyes which were getting closed whenever he smiles.

That's cute.

"You know Jungkook is really a good player." He spoke and I nodded my head. Amalia has already told me about this. So, I don't think I need any more information.

"Not only he's good at football. He's good at almost everything." He spoke and I formed my eyebrows into thin line. Isn't he exaggerating now?

"You're exaggerating." I spoke disappointedly.

"What? No! Lemme give you an example. So, when me and Jungkook were in school. He used to learn Taekwondo and you know he's also a black belt like me in kendo. I'm not bragging about me. Right? And wanna listen a peculiar thing about Jungkook?" He spoke and soon my impressive face turned into a serious one but again, a mischievous smirk appeared on my lips when Jimin smirked evilly.

"You know what, this Jungkook used to get shy around girls before. Unbelievable, right?" He spoke and I felt like slapping him for lying to me. Sorry, Jimin stans.

"Stop lying. Okay?" I spoke as I just made a dumb expression before focusing my attention to the match.

"Hey! I know it's unbelievable and you'd be feeling like slapping me for lying. But it's actually true. Believe me?" Wait!!! How did he find out that I felt like slapping him?! Am I an open book or what?! My cheeks grew red when he just exposed me like that.

"How did you know that?" I asked him horrifically. He laughed looking at my face. Oh god, I react so much.

"Your face was enough to tell me that you felt like slapping me." He spoke and I just smiled awkward before shifting my gaze away from him.

"I'm sorry." I spoke and he just smiled abit.

"You don't have to. It's okay. But do you believe me now?" He asked and this time, I just nodded my head without any hesitation.

"I'm glad that you agreed. See! I'll also show you an example so we were twelve years when me and Jungkook were playing baseball and all of a sudden, this girl approached Jungkook and confessed her feelings to him. He looked at me confusedly while I cheered for them. Jungkook was so nervous that he started running away from there and you know why? Because he didn't love that girl so he was afraid to see her in her eyes. He told later that he'll only look into the eyes of the person who he likes genuinely. I listened him and laughed for the whole day." He spoke as he reminisced the thought and laughed again. This seems true but a part of it looks like he's lying .

"Those days were so good and innocent. I still remember those days. They're good memories." He spoke as I nodded my head. I soon got remembered of my childhood. I also used to have a friend like Jungkook to Jimin. But she transferred and we both got apart.

I hope I can meet her again because I want to say her that how much special I felt in her presence. She deserves those words.

Soon, the whistle was blown as I brushed out of my thoughts.

"And the winner is Madison College."

What? The match has came to an end and I didn't get to know that?!! Am I that much of a daydreamer?

Everybody started screaming happily as our college won the match.

My gaze fell on our team and I saw the players surrounding Jungkook. He must've done the last goal. Jungkook was smiling and his bunny teeth was poking out.

How can a person be that much cute and handsome? He's surreal.

Soon Jungkook's gaze fell on me as my heart started beating immediately. His eyes looked so sincere and he was looking more happy after finding me.

My cheeks were growing red but I was stiff on my position. Neither me nor him was unable to break the gaze.

That's when Jimin's words got reminisced in my head.

"He'll look into the eyes of the person he likes."

(Heart flutters)

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hellooo everyone! Here, we're back with another part. Check this out and vote for it. Stay tuned for latest updates.

Till then thank you and have a good day ahead. Lots of saranghae.

Remember, I'm always there for you. MWAHHH <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 9
y/n:- Indian girl who is living in South Korea.... leaving her country, friends, and family behind to start a new chapter of life.... living her...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
205K 5.5K 115
Everyone knew Jeon Jungkook so well. In this world, there would probably be no female creatures that could enter his heart. Even the most beautiful g...
121K 3.3K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...