Wajood 2

By mishhtalkative

Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Naye Panne
Chapter 2 - Kuch Raaz
Chapter 4. Yeh Raastein - 2
Chapter - 5 : Mulakaat 1
CHAPTER - : Treasure Hunt 1
Chapter 7 : Treasure Hunt 2

Chapter 3. Yeh Raastein

304 29 26
By mishhtalkative

Vyoom

Sayuri

His last words pierced her heart. This wasn't something she expected from him. He is her saviour, best friend, soulmate and love of her life. Four years before, It felt like their constant sailing boat finally reached some destination, and now she realised that the shore...their destination was wrong from the very beginning...

Sayuri - "Kanha, Is this your final decision?..."
She asked hoping that her assumption gonna turn wrong.

" Is duniya mein hazaro log tumhare jagah khud hone ke sapne dekhte he, mehnat bhi karte he. Ek financially settled parivaar, supporting parents,  ek bade reputed hospital mein internship, finally ek well paid job... Yeh sub tumko tumhare kismat aur mehnat ne diye he. Aur tum ise Bina soche samjhe reject kar rahe ho... "
She poured out all her anger and sadness. All these years his love tied her tongue from blurting out these truth. But today she will not zip her mouth.

Kanha ignored Naina witnessing all their mess,
" Sayu, tumhari baat such he lekin kuch corrections karne ke baad. Phehle jaise tumne bola mere family finally well settled nahi, khandani Ameerzade he. Joh kuch bhi unke pass he woh let ke khaye bhi toh hazaro saal lagenge kharch ho jaane mein.

Dusri baat woh log supporting kis angle se lagte he tumhe? Is medical degree se koyi lagav nahi tha mera..."

Sayuri interrupted his words,
" Aur kaha he Tera lagav? Batavo Zara...?.."

Her question left Kanha's mind in a chaos. His silence ignited fire in Sayuri's heart. He was a state topper. His medical degree is not a result of nepotism. His hardwork made him stand as a doctor. But she also knew that, he was forced to take medicine.

This truth can not hinder that fact that, Kanha can be a brilliant doctor that the society needs. If he doesn't want to work in a famous hospital, he may choose the NGO's, just like her. And help the underprivileged one.

But this stubborn stupid man, chose to be a florist, and laze his ass on discussing about what each flower symbolises along with his Naina...

Slowly sinking that ugly feeling in head,
" Naina mein? "
She asked in a unbelievable tone knowing that Naina is working in the garden and her words were audible if spoken high enough..

Kanha threw her a knowing look,
" You can't drag her in between our conversation. Apna job chodne ka decision mera tha. Aur kisika nahi. "
He stressed his words

Sayu - " Ithne saal ki padhai aur mehnat tu Yun hi yeh phoolo ke saath barbad karega? Kyaa he yaha? ...."
She looked around only to spot different colorful flowers and pots.

Kanha - " Sayu..."
He took her name as a warning.

Sayu raised her hands,
" I know ki tum dono ka yeh Vyoom successfully chal raha. But Kanha, you can have a beautiful life outside this shop..... "
She hugged his hands, looking into his eyes with love,

" Shuru mein Naina ko ek Sahara chahiye tha, isiliye tum rukhein. That's good. But now, it feels like tum use Sahara dete dete khudke zindagi bhoolne Lage ho. "

Kanha - " Tum janti ho ki main Vyoom ke chodke Jaa nahi sakta..."
His hands were still inside his pockets.

Sayuri - " Main yeh bhi janti hu ki tum Naina ko chodke nahi Jaa sakte. But Kanha... Tumhe aur use kabhi na kabhi aage badhna toh padega na.

Tumhara future Naina ke past se bandh ke toh nahi rakh sakta. "
Her next words got dissolved as he sharply looked at her...

They stood there feeling each other's heart beats, and silence engulfed them arguing their love is not lost.

After few minutes Sayuri slipped from his side, and took her bag to leave.

Kanha - " woh table pe uper rakha hua phool..." He nodded not knowing how to complete the line.

Sayuri's eyes brightened,
" Woh rack pe rakha hua gulab jamun Naina ke liye he. "
She closed the door quickly, not waiting for his further reaction

Kanha absorbed what just happened, and yelled from behind,
" Cheater. Tum meri girlfriend ho yaa Naina ke friend? ...."

His words were swallowed by the thick doors of Vyoom...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

It was the first time she saw fear in Sayuri's eyes, Fear of loosing the hope building up inside her heart.

It was the first time she witnessed, Kanha - Sayuri's argument, about Vyoom or to say Kanha's decision about staying with Naina.

After understanding what destiny had decided for her, she never questioned the aspects of her changed new life. Kanha was only person, who listened to her, not to say completely but only the things she randomly explained.

He helped her, asked to voice out her concerns about this life. He used all his sources, friends and money to find answers to her confusion. He was ready to send her abroad to see her parents.

She knew his passion towards her story, her emotions and her life. He was too curious to his own sake. He never tried to overstep his boundaries which she never set in the first place. He provided all the strength she needed from time to time. He reminded her of Naveen. Unknowingly her heart already accepted him as her Bhaiyya.

She slowly sank down her bed, kept at a corner of Vyoom, and began to think about Sayuri's words. Though her life remained dark from Sayuri's knowledge, she wondered to which extent Kanha explained Sayuri about her life.

No person with sane mind will accept the theory of parallel worlds or transmigration.

Kanha - " Naina...Stop overthinking...."
He barged into the room holding a paper in hand.

" Sayu ka monthly therapy session he yeh. Woh.."
He tapped her head drawing attention....

Naina snatched the paper from his hand,
" Aur yeh session pichle ek saal se chal raha. Woh tumse pyaar karti he isiliye itne meete bolke gayi he woh. Agar uski jagah main hoti toh..."
Her words got stuck in throat, as Huda and Alekh's face came floating infront of her brain. Naveen followed them, holding hands on his ears asking sorry from her...

Kanha again tapped her head,
" toh kya hota? Kaisi thi tum Naina?...." He asked softly

Naina sadly smiled at the memory,
" Gussel, nakchadi. Huda ne toh mujhe Phulan Devi ka naam bhi Diya tha..."

Kanha - " Haan toh ab konsa kam naam ki ho tum! Aaj bhi tum Phoolonki hi toh Devi ho..."
He winked at her throwing few discarded petals on her lap.

Naina shook her head, not at all laughing at his joke.
" is baar lease ka contract renew karane main jaaungi..."
Her words turned out to be cool just like a iceberg hiding itself in a large Ocean.

Kanha pointing at the papers,
" Tum Sayu ki baaton ko leke parishan ho? Yaha rehne ka decision mera he Naina. Kahin aur jaane ka bhi agar irada bana toh main tumhe chod ke jaaunga. Itna bhi khudko importance math Dena..."
He changed the voice at the end to turn it quiet funny.

Naina - " fir bhi, yeh Vyoom ke zimmedari akela tera nahi, mera bhi he. Is baar Shetty Uncle se milne main khud jaana chahti hu. Tum yaha ka dekhlena."
She voiced confident.

Kanha - " A big no, agar tum hum dono ke wajah se bahar jaana chahti ho toh. Itne saal mein tumne sirf aur sirf...." Counting in mind, then used his fingers,

" 56 logonze baat ki he, including me, Sayu aur pichle gali ke seedhe nak wali aunty.  Aur jab se humne Vyoom shuru ki he tumne bus Mysore tak hi kadam bahar rakha he. Aur ab...."
He left hai words unsaid trying to stirr her emotions.

Naina didn't look into his eyes, knowing how accurate Kanha is,
" Haan, toh Shetty uncle se maine do baar baat ki he. Flight aur airport mein log honge toh main mask and headphones daal lungi... Waha se cab book karke unke ghar...."
She tried to explain her wonder plan...

Kanha caught her hands,
" Naina....tum sunder, lambe nakoon wali Dayan ho. Koyi terrorist nahi joh itne plans banake logon ko avoid Karo. "
He hid his smile...

Naina - " woh bhi toh he..."
She agreed with him as her mind was occupied with a strange feeling

Kanha - " finally tumne manli ki suchmein tum Dayan ho...bus baal thode chote hogaye. "
He pulled her hairs earning a scream from her...

Naina - " Mere peeche tum kabootar Vyoom ko sambhaloge na?..."
The mother in her awoke at the thought of leaving her child behind with another naughtt kid.

Kanha - " Main hu na.
Uper se Aaj kal corona bhi chutti pe he toh Sayu bhi free hi hogi. Woh aur main milke paal lenge tumhare bachche ko. "
He streched his hands, and thought of something devilish,

" Tumhe Darr toh nahi lag raha? Chaloo chod do. Main khud jaaunga Vyoom ka lease renew karane. Baadmein aake Sayu ko dekhlunga. "
He blabbered

Naina - " nahia.... Main jaaungi... Chennai, jaake Shetty uncle se milke lease deed pe sign karake unhe cactus deke aajaungi...."
She uttered in a single breath.

Kanha - " Sahi he. Woh bahot traditional he na, isiliye har baar Pooja karke hi lease renew karate he. Koyi na, is baar tum mil Lena..."
He checked the tickets

Naina - " Main pakka jaaun na?..."
She asked him as if questioning herself.

Kanha - " Haan jaate jaate, pichle saal ka documents bhi lelena.... Main tickets book karwa deta hun. Abhi season he toh, Chandigarh ka ticket milna mushkil he..." Saying this he walked towards the door...

Naina - " Chandigarh? Woh toh Chennai mein rehte he na?..."
She asked getting shocked at the revealtion

Kanha not at all feeling guilty,
" Unke beti ke Ghar Gaye huye he Naina. Bus Delhi ka tickets he. Tum waha se Chandigarh nikal Lena... Kuch hi ghante ka raasta he. "

Naina - " Delhi se jaana hoga?..."

Her expression were conveying that she was unaware of being easily tricked by him...

Kanha - " dekhoo, maine cab bhi book kardi he. I know you,  Delhi ka naam sunke tum thodi na apne plans badal dogi...." seeing how Naina's face is changing its color he turned the path of his daily route,

" Waise Main bhi soch Raha hu ki Sayu ki baatein kuch kuch sahi bhi toh he... Iske baatein mein apne ander kuch research karun...."

He took a deep breath after noting how Naina is slowly falling into his imperfect unplanned plan.

" Tum bag pack kar lena.... apna kapde, woh laptop, kithab, Tera sktechbook, painting ka saman, likhne wala brush, dant Wale brush sub lelena. Warna tumhe logonse poochna hoga. Uske liye baat karna hoga na...

Main chappal phehenke aata hu...."
He displayed his teeth and ran away before Naina could change her stand.

Naina - " Delhi..."
That word got stuck in her mind...as her sketch book slowly turned to another page, displaying Rajveer's unfinished portrait...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

On the other side of Hindusthan,

Vivaan - " Sun na Raj... Gaadi mein jagah he kya?.."
He asked holding a bag in hand.

Rajveer throwing a paper, bottle and a spare jacket on each seat,
" nahi sir. Saare ke saare occupied he. "
He answered politely

Vivaan - " is baar pakka emergency he yaar..." Holding his throat,
" Meri subhah ke salad ke Kasam he, Pakka ladki ko nahi bitaunga..."

Rajveer - " saman ko kahan uthar wana he bol. "
He removed the jacket from backseat...

Vivaan keeping the luggage inside the jeep,
" Delhi. Tu wahi jaaraha he na?.. ."

Rajveer - " 5 minutes he tere pass..."
He corrected the mirror to see what's getting loaded in his jeep...

Vivaan - " Bus ise Delhi Tak chod de... "
saying this he loaded a quite looking, polite, ever smiling and injured Amardeep Huda inside...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So guys,

Aapka next batch wala doubts kyaa he?

Kaisa laga yeh update?

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
35.5K 2.1K 29
What actually happens when two contrasting personalities... mind you .. headstrong contrasting personalities... stay together... Its going to be a Ra...
7.7K 696 11
Ranked no 1 in #rn Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #teacherstudentlovestory Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #c...