The Reunion (Nigerian Themed...

By Whandoo

~~~~~ Ranking ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ–๏ธ #1 Nigeria August 21_ 2023 #1 Wattpad naija 21_ 2023 #11 Lagos 29_ ~~~~~~~ Kemi... More

๐ŸŒนAuthors note๐ŸŒนChapter one๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน2๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน3๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน4๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน5 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน6๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน 7๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน8๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน9๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน10๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน11๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน12๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน13๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน14๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน15๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน16๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน17๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน18๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน19๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน20๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน21๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน22๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน23๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน24๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน25๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน26๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน27๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน 28๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน29๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน31๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน32๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน33๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน34๐ŸŒน
Not a story!
๐ŸŒน35๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน36๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒน37๐ŸŒน

๐ŸŒน30๐ŸŒน

215 30 2
By Whandoo

Kemi

Did i ever mention that life was boring? Well, burn that. Life is literally amazing.

The doorbell rang for the second time and i dusted  away the flour off my hands heading for the door. I was dressed in just shorts and a black polo top. My hair is tied in my signature little bun and i am excited for this little distraction. I have been locked up in the kitchen for almost a decade trying to prepare a customers order.

"Ronke. Why  are you back so early ?" I questioned turning the knob. She had left earlier stressing on the fact she won't be home until late in the evening.  "I just hope ....Oh!" I sighed cutting my question as i  smiled at the figure standing dangerously close to me.

"You..you  didn't tell me you would be coming."  I stuttered. He was wearing  Nike sweatpants with a blue shirt. He smiled looking elsewhere,following his wandering eyes i  cough shielding my exposed thigh with my palms. I was too caught up to have noticed.

"Can I come in?" He finally spoke up.

"Sure." I smiled paving out a way.

"Your house is always rich in flavours." He commented heading inside.

"What else would you expect from a baker?" I smiled staring at the mass of muscle on his arm.

Kemi! Relax.

"I can swear that I perceived the flavours since from Ikeja bridge"

"Chill bro." I laughed and Even laughed harder when I noticed his raised brows.

"So. I am now bro huh." He replied relaxing on a seat. He wasn't smiling but his expression gave me chills.

"No. You know what I meant." I laughed. "I didn't see your car." I added sitting next to him.

"Rowland left immediately.And why are you changing the topic?"

"Because, i  don't have an answer to your question." I replied getting up. "Come with me." I smiled dragging him from His seat. He got up following me behind as we walked to the kitchen.

"It smells so nice in here." He commented

"I know right?" I smiled walking to the oven. "Do you like bananas?"

"Yes I do." He smiled back folding his arms as he stared back.

"I love bananas too." I commented taking out the rack from the oven.After removing the pan out of the rack, I upturned a gorgeous looking banana cake into a plate.

"I want you to taste this while its still hot."
I sliced a piece and handed it to him watching out for his expression. He smiled intentionally brushing his fingers with mine as he took it to his mouth. I smiled back watching him chew slowly.

"Tastes so delicious. " He complimented. "Haven't tasted something as delicious as this." He added.

"Stop the exaggeration." I rolled my eyes also taking a bite.

"Why must you always do that?" He raised a brow.

"Do what?"

"Do this." He micmicked rolling his eyes in a funny way. I chuckled handling him another piece of cake. He took another bite.

"I know something sweeter." He commented.

"And what's sweeter than my banana cake?" I raised a brow.

"This." Came his brief reply grasping my waist. I smiled circling my hands on his neck.

"You smell good. What perfume do you use?"
I asked him.

"Kemi's perfume." He replied.

"Can you be serious for once."

He chuckled brushing my cheek with his thumb.We stood staring at each other. It still felt so unreal. This same man had confessed his feelings to me and yet sometimes, I had to pinch myself to confirm if it wàs real. This man was so gorgeous. So handsome. And I shameless ly couldn't stop myself from staring at his lips. The naughty part of me wanted to explore and so without giving it a second thought. I raised my Toes to match his height and pecked him on the lips. He raised a brow as if waiting for my next explicit.

"What?" I laughed

"Is that all?" Came his question.

"Where you expecting something different?"

"Maybe." He murmured tightening his hold on my waist. He gaze flickered to the counter and I hid a chuckle remembering our last encounter at my mum's kitchen. He chuckled  lifting me up like I was some sort of paper and placed me to the counter. All sortof crazy thoughts danced in my head and I felt so anxious. He stared down on my legs gently placing both hands on them. My legs were bare so the touch felt so sensational. He took his time rubbing my leg in slow circles and after, I heard the loud thud of my flipflops on the floor.

"So, the nerd at the party." He started.

"What nerd?" I questioned even if I was very much conscious of who his reference was aimed too. My confusion was why he chose the topic at such a circumstance.

He raised a brow with an intent to talk back but instead he directed his gaze back on my leg tipping his head lower. His cool breathe fañned  my legs and even if it was difficult staring down, I felt the little hairs on my leg stand on end.

"The guy you were dancing with." Came his reply without glancing up.

"Mm. That's Desmond. And his just a friend." I replied finding it difficult to keep up with his little adventure. Gently, he raised my left leg and all my senses flew out of the window when he kissed my knees.

"Just a friend?" He paused but his attention still on my leg.

"Yes. Friend"

He took the other leg giving it the same treatment as the first. I threw my head back holding on to his shoulder with both hands. Even if I tried, I failed terribly at opening my eyes. His lips travelled to my thigh as his kissed it passionately, intentionally biting on it.

"I don't like him."  He spoke hoarsely.

"I don't like him too " I replied weak to the bones.

"So who do you like?" Came his ruffled voice. I was gradually going to go insane with this attitude of his.

"I like you."

  He paused raising a brow.

"I mean.i love you ." I laughed. This guy will definitely be the death of me. My thighs were burning hot already and red with love bites.

"Good girl." He commented pulling me to rest on his chest.He played with my hair unstrapping my ribbon. My little bun loosened and I was left with a messy hair sprawled to my sides

"You are beautiful kemi. So beautiful."
I felt suddenly shy and looked away.

"What about Sharon? Your used to models. Celebrities and other type of women." The question popped out of my lips before I could think.

"And what class of women do you fall under?" He questioned tilting my head back so I could face him.

"I don't know. I am. You know. I am just." I kept playing with words unsure of what I had to say.

"You are what I need." He completed holding my chin." Yes. Your not perfect. But you are amazing."

I couldn't hide my smile as I stared back at him.

"And the lady at the party?" I questioned wanting nothing but his honesty." A friend?" I suggested waiting for his response.

"Not a friend." He replied

"Then what?"

"An admirer." He smirked.

"Vic?"

"Yes baby"

"I am serious with you. " I feigned annoyance

"Okay.she is just a random stranger I met at the party."

"So now dancing with strangers is your hobby." I rolled my eyes folding my arms.

"I warned you. Didn't I?" He narrowed his brow."Stop rolling your eyes on me."

"And what will you do about it?" I questioned Rolling my eyes with an intent to test his capabilities.

In a flick, his right palm circled my neck as if to choke out air  out of my lungs. Instead, he pressed his lips to mine indulging me in a kiss. It wasn't slow compared to the first time. He sucked on my lip depriving me of the chance to breathe. He smelled like banana or we were both smelling bananas. His hands loosened on my neck tracing it's way down to my shirt. And I moaned loudly when he cupped my left breast with his palm.

"I don't want to rush you kemi. So becareful." He warned taking a step back.

And did I look like I cared?

His phone beeped and he withdrew his iphone from his pocket.

"Okay. Yes. Noted. I will join you shortly." He spoke into the phone. I sat dishelved staring at him. Look at him acting all cool after making me a total mess.

"Come." He signalled picking me up from the counter.

"Is there a problem?" I mused surprised.

"I need to leave for an important meeting. But before that. I have something for you. Can you change into something else?" His eyes wandered to my red thighs and I blushed nodding as I walked to my room and changed to a longer short covering the obvious love bites.

I followed him outside heading to the front yard where a Mercedes was parked. He walked further heading to the car and a familiar figure stepped out. Mr. Rowland peters. Dressed in a well pressed suit that hugged his features perfectly. And I was left wondering  what special relationship the old man had with suits. Was he just been professional or it was fashion. Under this scorching sun?

Just wow.

I waved at the elderly man and he waved back with a brief smile then returned his gaze to his Boss. After a little moment of conversation between the two. Rowland withdrew a parcel from the car and handed it to Victor. I tapped my feet anxiously on the floor biting my lower lip in curiosity. With victor, you couldn't guess his next move. Dude is full of surprises.

He strolled back to where I had stood and stretched the parcel to me.

"This is yours. "

I smiled taking the wrapped parcel with both hands.
"What is this?"

"It's yours to find out." He smiled back.

"Thank you. But you really didn't have to." I replied.

"Kemi. Don't play with me." He faked a frown. I playfully zipped my mouth nodding with a smile.

"Sorry"

"I will call you. I have to go now." He announced and I felt disappointed that our little time had been cut short. He pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.

"I love you." I told him

"I love you more." He replied

"No. I love you more." I countered

"I love you a billion times more." He countered also.

"A zillion  times more." I chuckled.

"Kemi?"

I laughed waving as he walked back to the car. Rowland was quick to roll the engine to life as if exhausted of our adventures. I smiled watching as the car drived out of the scene. Staring back at my parcel I smiled walking into the house.

I am such a baby in love.

Awwwwwn. P.s all the single Pringles should hug their pillows and cry. This love is choking on us😂😂

We're una dey see this kind love?

Special shout out to all my readers. I love you guys more than my boyfriend 😂🏃🙄 #someone is on the verge of turning single 😂

Pls like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 8.9K 21
[COMPLETED] Spurred by her desperation and an eagerness to be released from the shackles of poverty, Ada finds herself joining a sugar daddy site wit...
43.8K 7.3K 41
|| Bukola Solade has two major secrets and they are not what land her in trouble! It's a third one that only she knows about. She had two secrets. He...
20.7K 2.6K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
62.7K 4.7K 24
*A Nigerian Romance Story* The line between Infatuation and Obsession is called Danger. Wunmi decided to accept the job her friend is offering her a...