Godzilla, Guardian of the Ear...

By dinolover8000

Mune, Glim, and Sahone have restored balance to day and night. but what happens the balance of nature is in j... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

57 0 0
By dinolover8000

(Nobodies POV)

Mune is on top of the temple, looking down at the ground for any damaged villages that this creature might've been through.

Mune: 'When the creature flew off, it seemed like it was looking for something. Radiation?'

Mune thought to himself.

The temple spontaneously starts going wild like a horse as if it sensed something.

Mune: Whoa! Whoa here buddy!

He said as he sprinkled his dust onto the temple calming him down in just a few seconds. Mune sees a village below and gets an idea.

Mune: We'll stop here for a little bit. How does that sound?

The temple nods in approval as he sits down.

Mune: Good thing too. We gotta restock up on groceries anyway.

(French Narrator: Later...)

Mune and Glim are going through the local market getting groceries galore. Glim picked out a dragon fruit as it became her favorite fruit recently. Eventually they finish shopping with Mune paying the last clerk for some bread.

Mune: alright, that should last us for a month or so.

Then they hear people screaming and running away.

Glim: what is it?

Mune: I think I know, but I hope I'm wrong.

They instantly run back to the temple, they both get to the top of its head look around.

They heard a distant roar, and thats when they see what is causing the chaos.

Mune: oh no! No No NO!

The M.U.T.O roar again and is looking around as if it's looking for something.

The temple got up and roared at the M.U.T.O getting its attention. the later flew up and dove at the temple ramming it, be the temple managed to to stay on its feet thanks to its many points of contact to the ground.

Mune and Glim are falling and just about hit the ground, but someone saves them. Mune opens his eyes and realizes Garoon caught them.

Mune: Garoon! Good boy!

Glim: I cant believe he followed us all this time!

Garoon lets them down and licks both their faces.

Temple and M.U.T.O continue fighting with the later seeming to gain the upper hand.

Mune: We gotta get inside!

They get inside a building with a lot of windows.

Some flying creatures come and swarm the M.U.T.O and try to attack it.

The M.U.T.O smacks a bunch of them out of the sky as it pins down the temple. One of the creatures' crashes into a shop with mining equipment which includes TNT blowing up the shop and several others with it.

People scream at the sight of the destruction. But the screaming immediately stops when a massive foot steps in front of the building they're in, shaking the ground.

The M.U.T.O sees this creature; it gets into a defensive stance and roars.

(Credit: Erika Perez)

Mune and Glim get closer to the windows getting a full view of this new creature as it steps up.

(Credit: Brandon Walton)

It's mighty roar shook the land around him, challenging the M.U.T.O to a fight.

Glim: The ancient book said stuff about him. That's Godzilla!

They proceed to fight with the M.U.T.O flying up and diving at Godzilla, which Godzilla catches it and throws it to the ground. Godzilla gets ready to stomp on the M.U.T.O's head, but the later quickly moves out of the way and bites Godzilla on the leg. Godzilla roars in annoyance, he grabs the M.U.T.O and throws it into a building.

The M.U.T.O gets up and roars in defiance and begins to fly away. Godzilla roars back in aggression towards the M.U.T.O as it flies away.

Godzilla growls in annoyance at it flying away, then it sees the temple of the moon on its side struggling to get up. Godzilla walks up to the temple, grabs onto it, and helps it to its feet.

The temple sits down in exhaustion but gives Godzilla a nod as to say thank you. Godzilla responds by patting it on its head as if to say "good job. now rest."

Godzilla then looks around as if he was looking for something. Mune and Glim come out to get a closer look, and Godzilla spots the couple.

They both immediately get scared as Godzilla comes closer, Godzilla slowly lowers his hand towards them and sets his hand on the ground, and then looks to be waiting.

They both realize he's offering a hand in help, the quickly accept by getting on. Godzilla then gently lifts them up and he carefully carries them to the temple.

When they get to the temple, Godzilla carefully sets them down atop its head.

Mune: Thank you.

Mune said. Godzilla nods as to say You're welcome.

Godzilla then starts walking to the ocean in the direction the M.U.T.O went.

Glim: Did we just have a close encounter with a titan?

Mune: yeah.

They said as watched Godzilla headed for the ocean.

Glim: we have to help him.

Mune: I couldn't agree more.

That said truly begins their titanic adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC