Broken Souls....

By Starshine71

In this story when one friend loses all hope in her life, the other one shows the path to move on and also en... More

It's been a While...
I Still Remember The First Day I Met You.....
Trying to Move On....
I Miss Those Days When Our Smile Was Real...
Life Is Too Short to Be Stuck in The Past...
She Was My Calm...My Protector...
Rage, Aggression and Outbursts...
The Thing We Need Most Is Each Other....
We All Need Someone to Listen...To Stay...
Broken Souls...
New Update

I am here....

258 59 6
By Starshine71

happy reading fellas..

"hi..."

"it's been while..."

"yeah...it's been a while..." says Karishma with teary eyes....

"It's been a while.... i haven't seen for many years.... thought she was doing great in her life but never expected this....It's heart breaking to see my child hood best Karishma like this....my heart breaks into zillions pieces seeing her depressed state..."

"my grandmother told me about her coming back to the town but shattered hearing about the news of her father....Karishma loves her father very much and always tells that her father is everything to her...she obeys and believes whatever he says but never thought he would do something like this....as her best friend I had spend time with them when I was a kid and never in my dreams thought that her father would take such a step.."

"jaise hi unke baaare me pata chala..i started thinking about Karishma...My Kirshu....bahut hi sensible girl hai....sochne lage ki jab usse ye baat pata chalega tho kaise react kiya hoga...humari Dadi ne jab kaha ki vo vaapas aa raha hai sab kuch chod kar tho bahut hi bura laga..ek sapne ke saath vaha par gaaye the but kabhi socha nahi tha ki kuch kho kar hi aayege....hum dono ki dosti jab hum chote the tabse hai...baas kuch saalo keliye alag ho gaaye the aur apne life busy hone ke karan hum dono ka contact hi tut gaaya....iska ye matlab nahi ki hum unke baare me soch the nahi hai but kabhi kabhi hume soch the hai ki kaash humare saath Karishma yaha hothi tho kithna accha hotha...she trust her father very much and tells her that her father is super hero who would be there no matter what....but pata nahi unhone kya socha aur kya kar diya...unhone ek baar bhi nahi socha ki unke jaane ke baad Kirhsu ka kya halath hogi....bahut dino se ye baat humare maan me chal rahi thi aur unka inthezaar kar raha the ki vo kab aayege taki hum unse baat kar sake...par jab vo humare samne hai aur unhee dekha kar I don't what to say...she is there standing there lifeless...this is not my Kirshu..she is someone else...someone I think lost her a years ago...."

"kuch saal pehale jab unhee vaha jaane ka mouka mila tho Kirhsu jaana nahi chahathi thi...humne chod kar nahi jaana chahathi....lekin humne unhee majbur kiya aur waada kiya ki hum kabhi alag nahi honge aur jaha bhi honge we will friends forever....she didn't want to leave me alone here....wanted to be with me....she literally wanted to take with me with her but due some my problems I couldn't go....i assured her to believe in everything...but never known when it started to crumble..."

"I wish what if I would have stopped her on that day...maybe she didn't have to bear this so much pain like today...and I feel its kind of my fault leaving her alone there...."

Haseena still staring at her best friend who is looking back with teary eyes...she slowly moves towards her pulls in hug.... Karishma drops the box and automatically hugs her with blank expression...finally she feels safe in someone arms...Karishma closes her eyes and feels warm after so many days....

"its okay Kirshu...sab thik ho jaayege...i am here...."says Haseena rubbing her back softly.....Karishma snuggles more in her....

Suhani comes out looking for Karishma but stops seeing the girls together... she has tears in her eyes and relieved that now Karishma has someone to talk....when she planned to come here she knows Haseena would be there...she is one the who can calm Karishma in any situation and this time she really needed someone...

While hugging Haseena eyes falls on Suhani....she breaks the hug looking at her Karishma eyes and then move towards her mother.. she gives her warm hug...Karishma just watches them..

Haseena while hugging Suhani.. "I am sorry about Uncle Aunty...dont worry everything will be fine..."

Suhani breaks the hug.. "pata nahi bacha....i hope ki aise hi ho...."

"Suhani...."someone calls her at the gate..

All turns and sees an old aged woman...Karishma smiles a little...the old woman goes near her and hugs her tightly...

"kaise hai mere bacha..kithne saal ho gaaye hai tumhe dekh kar...."breaks the hug...caresses Karishma cheeks lovingly... "ab chitna mat kar...yaha aa gaayi na....sab thik ho jaayega....hum sab mil kar sambla lenege...."then walks towards Suhani...who is on verge of crying..

The old woman holds her hand... "haar mat maan Suhani...inthna kamzor hone ki jarurt nahi hai....abhi thoda muskil hoga lekin hum sab hai tum dono keliye....kabhi socha nahi tha ki vo layak aise kuch karega....par ab chitna mat karo aage ka socho...sab tumhare saath hai...."

Nelaam maa joins her... "haan Suhani...ab tumhe apne aur Karishma ke baare me sochan chaiye..jo huva usse aage badhe ki koshish karo....aur akele mat samjhna hum sab hai yaha par..."

"pata nahi mujhe aage kya karna hai..but sab keliye time bahut lagega....mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha ki kaise sab kuch aage jaa kar sambal paavugi..."say Suhani...

"inthna bhi mat soch.....ek kaam karthe hai..ghar ko arrange kar lethe hai fir baat karthe hai thik hai...."

"haan chalo abhi kaam bahut hai....pehale isse kahatm karthe hai.."says Neelam maa and all gets on to work..

Haseena too takes the box from the truck but stopped by Karishma.. she turns around and sees Karishma coming with another box..

"hum sambal lenege Haseena..tum rahne do.."

"pata hai hume..lekin iss baar hume madad karne tho....hum sab mil kar karenge tho ye saare kaam jaldhi ji kahatam ho jaayega....apko aur maa ko rest karne ka time bhi milega....inthni dur se travel karke aaye ho...apko dekh lag raha hai ki you need some sleep...just let us take care of it okay...."

Karishma doesn't say anything and nods her head lightly.... then get busy with the household works.... everyone takes a part to arrange the house as they don't want to give more trouble for the family...

Suhani and Karishma has no energy to do anything...they are doing for the sake of their life...and for other of course....while doing both mother and daughter have tears in their eyes as everything remains them of him... he is one the bought each other every furniture...now its traumatising to do it without him...

They have never done anything without him and now they have deal everything alone...Karishma gets frustrated thinking about him and throws the things here and there...everyone watches her and didn't dared to say anything especially Haseena...she is feeling helpless now...

Karishma walks from there leaving everyone worried...Suhani takes a deep breath....the grandmother keeps a hand on her shoulder and blinks her eyes...and tells her to give her some space.. she will be around...so they do their work calmly...

After sometime Karishma reaches her room...there she sees her things...she keeps the box on cot and sits on the floor leaning her back on the wall...she closes her eyes...she is having this anxiety and tired ...she don't have energy to say thing....and couldn't take it anymore.. leaving everything behind is killing her...

She misses her father very much but also feels anger towards him...his betrayal and all those things comes in her mind and gets disturbed.... she calms herself down by taking a long breath...

On the other side Haseena watches her silently...she has been observing her ever since Karishma walks at the door...she wanted to talk to her but thinks this might be not the right time...or may not saying anything might be better for a person who had just lost someone in their life...sometime silence speaks more than words...

Haseena keeps another box on cot and starts arranging her room without saying anything...she knows her friend every well....what she likes...so she quietly does her work while keeping eye on Karishma...

"I know how it feels to loose someone in their life...i have been there...i have too lost a family at my early age and Karishma used to there for me....but this time it's different...i don't why I am saying but this time I feel like the situation is little bit different from her time...we are same people but not that same..."

"but uss wqt Karishma humare saath hi thi haar wqt....haar pal....mujhe aaj bhi yaad jab hum apne room me bait kar ro raha the tab yahi aaya karthi thi hume sambalne me....humne kahi baar unhee jaane ko yaha taki kahi baar ladai bhi huvi hai lekin fir bhi kahi se aa jaathi thi....humne apne room ka door bhi baad kar diya fir bhi ek karkosh ki tarah andhar aa jaathi thi...uss baare me yaad karthe hai tho haasi hi aathi hai but ab aise nahi hai...hume samjh nahi aa raha ki kis tarah se hum Karishma se baat kare...hum unhee aise tho dekh nahi sakthe......par lag raha hai iss baar unhee maana thoda muskil hai....i know what she must be feeling right now...so it must be easy for me to handle her...i hope she does...."Haseena thoughts were broken by the voice....

"apko ye sab karne ki jaurt nahi hai Haseena..."says Karishma...

Haseena looks at her...Karishma giving her weak smile... "I know...but I wanted to do.... aise hi raha nahi sakthe haina....kisi ko tho situation ko sambalna hoga na...but aap fikar mat kijiye...hum hai yaha par...."

Karishma with much difficultly walks near her...takes some books and helps her...they don't talk much just do their work...steals glances of each other here and there...they observe each other every closely and thinking how much they have grown up in these years...

After doing all the chores Suhani and Karishma takes a bath....Neelam maa makes something to eat...all let them to take some rest...except Neelam maa..Haseena and her grandmother goes to their house...due to tiredness both mother and daughter sleeps soundly..

In the Evening..

Haseena and her grandmother comes again to their house with snacks and ration....thought it would be easy for them in the initial says to do something....Neelam maa makes some tea and all gather around to talk....Neelam maa and Haseena grandmother get busy with Suhani while Haseena walks towards Karishma room..

She slowly opens the door and see Karishma still laying on bed looking at the ceiling with blank expression...her heartaches seeing her friend in that condition....she is used to be a strong one and now she has no idea what going on in her mind...

Haseena walks towards her and calls her softly...Karishma looks at her and then to ceiling....Haseena again holds her hand and makes her sit..

"Haseena kya kar rahi ho...."

"chalo bahar....sab tumare wait kar raha hai..."

"hume nahi aana..."

"kithne din tak aise rahana ka plan baanaya hai...ek din tho niklana hoga..."

"lekin humare maan nahi kar raha hai..aur bahar aakar bhi kya kare..fir vo hi baate..aur baar baar vohi soch soch kar humare dimag karab ho raha hai..."

"aise kuch nahi hoga...believe me...come on...kuch khalo..aagr tumne kuch nahi khaya tho maa bhi nahi khayegi....do you want that..."

Karishma just stares at her..Haseena gives her weak smile....slowly Karishma gets up and walks outside followed by Haseena....the girls sits beside the ladies.. Karishma holds her mother hand and sits there quietly...Suhani caress her head lovingly and gives her forehead kiss....they all have little chit chat...

At night after dinner...

Haseena comes out looking for Karishma who is sitting on the bench watching the sky....her eyes her tried and dry...Haseena goes and sits beside her....

"humne tumse pucha hi nahi...."says Karishma turning to her.. "kaise ho.."

Haseena smiles at her antcis...."jo hume puchna chaiye tha...vo aap humse puch rahi hai..."

"socha topic change karke baat karenge tho I can be free from thinking..."

"kyu inthna soch rahi hai....sab kuch hai yaha par...hum hai...dadi hai..fir fikar kis baat ki...."

"baat vo nahi hai Haseena...."

Haseena cuts her... "baat jo bhi ho..abhi uss baare me sochana ka wqt nahi hai..."

Karishma looks at her...Haseena continues... "maan the hai ki abhi ye sab nahi kahana chaiye...but don't you think inn sab ke liye ek time chaiye..abhi jo bhi sochnege dimag me kuch nahi aayega sivaye unke baare me aur kuch nahi...give yourself some time.. heal yourself...maybe you will find your answers...

"do you think it will work..."

Haseena smiles ... "it worked for me...aur hume maa ke baare me bhi sochna hoga...pehale samjh lo ki apke saath kya ho raha hai fir uska react karna..."

"vo tho bahut kuch ho raha hai..baas react hi karna hai aur kuch nahi..."

"nahi karna tho bhi thik hai....just give it time...everything will come according to it...."

Silence prevails around them...then Karishma turns her face to her.... "hume laga ki aap humse baat nahi karege..socha gusse me honge..."

Haseena smiles and holds her hand.... "gussa hone keliye bhi reason hone chaiye...and we both know it's not that valid....

Karishma takes a deep breath and keeps her head on Haseena shoulder...Haseena puts her arm around her and holds her securely...

"do you think will I ever be recovering from this..."

"I know it's not that easy but one day you will let it go....that's how the life works...and don't worry...i am still here..."

They don't say anything and stays like that...they didn't want to leave each other not now.... still they have question in their mind will they able to rebuild the friendship which the have lost years ago..

And Have no idea are they still friends or not...?

Not thinking too much they stays there looking at the moon light with cool breeze just enjoys the company of one another....

Its not Always Just The Heart.. Sometimes Your Mind Breaks As well..

******

Adios Amigos....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 905 17
This is the story of two best friends... Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left...
6.3K 990 15
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS STORY " I TRUST YOU (FT KAREENA ) " .....I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY THIS PART ALSO ...
10.2K 1.4K 21
something happened with Haseena in the past.... ..now she is back with a bang... welcome 🤗 readers to her dark side 😈😈.. ..
83.4K 7.2K 33
Haseena, a single mother and a domestic abuse survivor, ends up attracting the Lawyer. The conflicting beliefs and increasing intimacy toward another...