♤●🍁WHERE PAST MEETS THE FUTU...

By Mysteryofmythologies

Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land ... More

Classroom
Turing point
Escape!!!!!
A new Journey
Identity
Unpredictable
He came ??? - "You called "
new life !!!
Jealous- no !!!
Time to return Home
Confusing?
Wedding
Happy Holi
Just For each other
My man
Confession
Pre Weddings ceremony
Engagement
Haldi
A Night to Remember
Mehndi
Sangeet
wedding
Happy Ever after...

Who is he !!??

460 28 0
By Mysteryofmythologies

"Why are you walking in the room like that ?? " Karna asked seeing Krisha Walking the hall continuously

"Thinking " she replied. 

"Thinking what ??" He asked

"What I should give her as a birthday present??" She replied

"BTW who's she ?? Your relatives?" He asked

"No ,actually the House is one of my friends, so when she used to live here the family helped her a lot , she used to tutor Isha,  and I sometimes came here ,so we know each other " Krisha finished Karna nodded. 

"OK Think then " he uttered. 

"Give me some suggestions "Krisha uttered. 

"How can i , I don't know what people here likes " he replied and Went out .

"Surely "Krisha uttered looking at the way he left .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"OH my my , it's such a pleasure that you two came !!" Isha's mother greeted. 

They made her sit . She couldn't stop telling the guest how Karna saved Isha .

Krisha came to the garden.  Suddenly something caught her eyes. 

"Where is she going?? Are the people know her ??" Krisha mumbled seeing some people helping Isha get inside a van .

Krisha went outside the van started. 
She stopped a cab

"Please follow the car " she instructed the driver

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile.....................

"Where's Krisha??" Karna asked Isha's mother

"She went towards the garden " she replied.  Karna went to find her .
Where the hell the girl gone  . Finding no one there he came back . And found a panicked Isha's mother. 

"What happened??" He asked seeing her condition and others consoling her .

"They're saying they had seen my daughter getting inside a  van for an hour ago , where is my daughter now ?" She finished. 

Karna felt sorry for the lady . It's a tough situation may be the girl got kidnapped, but Where's Krisha??

Another hour passed , situation is getting worse here Krisha is still not here . Karna came outside of the House. 

"What should I do now ?? I don't know much about here " He said to himself. 

Suddenly something poped inside his head .

Flashback..........
"Why it has picture of you ??" Karna asked

"OH it's not picture, it's wallpaper,  I put my photo here , so I can show people how beautiful I am !!" Krisha uttered

Karna rolled his eyes .

Flashback ends ...........

Krisha brought him a phone and there would be a picture of her as well. 

He pulled out and found the picture.

He ran towards a person walking by .

"Have you seen her ??"  He asked He shake his head as no .

He went to other people too .

Finally in a tea shop he owner said ....
"Yeah I have seen her , you're seeing the car , she went exactly with the same car, ask him where he dropped her "

Karna thanked him and ran towards the driver  .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Krisha is lying on the floor her hands and legs are tied with ropes.

"What we should do with her ??" Someone asked. 

"Let her stay here a little we'll think about it later " other one said .

They left her like that .

Krisha slowly falls asleep...Suddenly Someone called her .
"Krisha!!, Krisha??" She hummed then slowly opened her eyes . Found  a male figure in front of her .

"Who are you ??" She asked in a slow voice. 

"Your brother " he replied. 

"I never had a brother " she replied. 

"Of course you have , you on your own accepted me as your brother,  everyday,  you call me , share your sufferings with me ,now you're saying you don't have a brother that's not fair " he uttered. 

"I didn't understand " Krisha replied. 

"Let it leave,  what you need to do is wake up , wake up Krisha aren't you here to save those kids , those people are selling girls , selling organs of boychild , those poor kids need your help Krisha,  get up , I never made you weak , so what's stopping you go help them " he uttered.
Suddenly Krisha opened her eyes   .

She's having a dream.  Soon she realized her situation.  No matter if that's a dream or not . She needs to save those kids , it's a huge gang , but it's time to show them they messed with the wrong person. 

Somehow she manage to cut the ropes. 
It's time to start the real game .

She came outside two men were coming towards this direction seeing her they came quick to attack her . She dodge then attack back . Beating and kicking them as hell she started moving forward.  Hearing their groan some other people came here as well . She beat then as well . As she's moving those bad people coming to attack her .

Soon Beating mostly everyone she found the room where the kids were .

They were tied with ropes as well . She quickly untied them . Isha hugged hee and cried. 
"I'm sorry , it's all my fault " she sob

"No no it's alright it's alright as long as I'm here , no one's gonna hurt you ok " Krisha uttered. 

Suddenly Isha's eyes got bigger seeing something behind Krisha.  Before krisha could turn she heard a noise of metal .

She found a body blocking her way . She peeked aside and found one of those bad people with a knife tried to stab her but hey it's Karna , and the Attack didn't injured him but wait . Why there's a shield on his body?? The shield is giving off a golden ray .

Seeing thar the people on the other side panicked. 

"Ghost Ghost!!!" He yelled and left .

But Seeing these Krisha lost her conscious. 
Those bad people came again Karna fight with them and teach them a good lesson. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Krisha! Hey Krisha??" Hearing her name Krisha slowly opened her eyes . Finding Karna in front of her she backed off a little is she dreamt that ??
She might have dream about that it can't be possible right she tried to tell herself. 

"Krisha di , you missed his fighting it's like a magical,  specially the shield " Isha uttered

So it wasn't a dream , everyone had seen her .

"Is he a magician??" Isha asked

Krisha could only nod , everything is confusing.  She mixed the reality into assumption??

"You're miss Krisha??" Someone asked She found an officer. 

"Yes !" She replied. 

"You informed us previously right ?? Thanks a lot ma'am we got them just because of you two !!!" The officer replied .
Krisha is still looking at Karna trying to tell her she had seen right .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.3K 28
°☆°•♡• COMPLETED •♡•°☆° A girl suffering in kaliyug dies and is reborn as Draupadi's sister in Dwaparyug to change some of the events to try and serv...
3.7K 273 31
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🅂🄴🅀🅄🄴🄻 🅃🄾 🄺🄰�...
21.2K 1.2K 45
Samay Yatri: A Tale of 3-time Travellers, Is the story of Three Sisters who are living peaceful and successful life in Kaliyuga but one day they are...
396K 23.6K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...