favorite drug~ ashtray x y/n

Oleh Pag0toFr4oul4

(y/n and ashtray are both 15) y/n and her friend go and buy some weed there she meets Ash who she had never t... Lebih Banyak

~Introductions~
Chapter 1 ~ Drug Dealer
Chapter 2 ~ The Hangover
Chapter 3 ~ Panic Attack
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 4 ~ Moving in
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 5 ~ First Night pt.1
Chapter 6 ~ First Night pt.2
Chapter 7 ~ The Girlfriend
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 8 ~ Catching Feelings
Chapter 9 ~ Drug Deal

Chapter 10 ~ your my favorite drug

701 5 0
Oleh Pag0toFr4oul4

In the car you had realized what had happened '' Ash you will be ok right?'' he looked at you  ''don't worry ma '' you tried calming down in the car by drinking the vodka bottle but Ash took it from you '' I don't want you drunk ma'' you complained a bit but let it be and by the time you were home you didn't think about the guys at all.

You walked over to the kitchen getting some water and saying hi to Fez. You then walked back to the room and saw Ash had changed to his blue tech..

(CENTRAL CEE 🛐🛐🛐 )

you hugged him and looked up at him '' get dressed ma we goin to a party'' you kissed him on the cheek and walked to the bathroom seeing that Ash had already picked a dress for you. You put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

you put on some dark blue heels matching Ash and took a small baggie in the same color too. ''Ready ?'', Ash opened the door to the bathroom and saw you '' you look hot ma'' he pulled you closer to him by your waist and you kissed him, putting your hands around his neck deepening it. Ash broke off the kiss '' we need to leave'' you nodded and held his hand. You were both in the car blasting music with Fez in the back smocking a blunt and carrying a duffel bag with him '' we are here'' said Ash parking the car some blocks before the house and getting out, Fez opened his door and took the duffel bag with him while Ash opened your door and helped you get out.

You walked up to the house and saw many people passed out on the front yard while Fez had quite literally disappeared, you walked in and immediately started getting pushed around by people '' ma lets go outside'' you took Ash's hand and followed him outside were things were calmer and there you saw Maddy, Cassie, Kat and Rue sitting on a couch and smoking a blunt  ''HEY BITCHH'' Maddy got up and walked over to you and hugged you '' its been so longg , how are youu'' you hugged her back '' I'm great, what about you'' she took your hand and pulled you over to the other girls, you looked back at Ash apologetically and he just smiled and walked over to some guys. 

You sat down and immediately all the girls started asking questions about Ash ''so is he your boyfriend or just a one time thing?'', ''does he give you free drugs?'', ''didn't he have a girlfriend?''. Maddy then shushed the other girls '' so one question at a timee, do you like him?'' you thought of all the time you had passed together this past time '' yeah'' all the girls cheered and passed you the blunt '' ok so would you get into a relationship with him?'' this question required no thought you just answered yes and all the girls started asking why you aren't together yet '' I don't know, I haven't talked to him about it''. Kat then chimed in ''you have to before another girl does'' what Kat said worried you a bit but you brushed it off.

After some time talking with the girls about their boyfriends, none other than Nate walked up to us ew, '' what do you want?'' he looked at Maddy ''can I talk to you, in private?'' Maddy got up and looked at us rolling her eyes, you noticed Cassie was very silent and tense ever since Nate showed up '' Cassie you ok?'' she looked up '' um yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom'' Kat followed her and they were soon lost inside the swarm of people inside the house. It was now only you and Rue, which you didn't mind, even though you didn't hang out a lot with Rue a lot she was one of the most comforting people to be around.

You turned to face her and saw she was asleep. Probably because of the weed, you then saw Jules pass by '' Juless, can you come here?'' she turned and smiled '' Y/nn, how are youu'' you got up and hugged her '' I'm good, um Rue passed out and I was wondering if you could drop her off at her house '' sure I was going home anyway'' you thanked her and walked over to were Ash was sitting. You sat on his lap and rested you head on his shoulder while he rested one of his hands on your thig ''who's the cutie Ash?'' you heard one of the boys but you were to bored to look up and Ash smelled so good you never wanted to let go of him '' eyes of Troy, she mine''  you slightly blushed by what he said and decided to go get drinks '' you want anything?'' he looked at you '' nah im good'' you walked in the house hearing the twins ask Ash how he bagged you.

You walked towards the kitchen and found a closed tequila bottle which you took with you back outside you sat on Ash's lap again and started drinking '' y/n this is Troy and Roy'' you looked over to them and smiled, they were passing a blunt between each other and nodded their heads ''so Ash you got anything for us?'' he put his hand around your waist '' nah Fez doin the dealing tonight'' you then heard some sound behind you and saw that Maddy had gotten into the pool with some random guy '' Ash, il be back'' you got up and walked over to the pool occasionally puling down your dress a bit, then you saw Nate screaming at Maddy '' FUCKING WHORE'' she continued grinding on the random guy '' YOU FUCKED MY BESTFRIEND'' Nate looked unaffected by her comment Cassie however started crying and left with Kat '' GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE POOL'' the guy that was with Maddy started getting worried and asked her if everything's ok she nodded.

Basically it was a typical Nate-Maddy fight, but that about Cassie was a shock and that explains Cassie's behavior earlier. You walked back towards Ash and the twins and when you got there you saw a girl talking to Ash '' wanna get a drink?'' Ash looked at the twins and back at her ''nah I'm good'' she then leaned over and got their faces closer ''c'mon, you're cute I like you'' he gently pushed her off ''I have a girlfriend''. You blushed at what you heard and walked closer until you were standing next to the girl ''hi, you are?'' she looked at you up and down and rolled her eyes, you wished you had a gun on you but you let her go. You sat back on Ash's lap ''so I'm your girlfriendd'' he looked at you and kissed you ''yeah''.

You spent the rest of the party making out with Ash and getting more drinks. You were very drunk and Ash noticed, you suddenly started crying, the mascara and eyeliner stinging in your eyes '' Ash'' he looked at you and whipped your eyes '' ma why you crying?'' you looked at him and chocked down tears to talk '' you wont go back to Zoe right?'' he kissed you and you kissed him back '' I have you and I only want you'' you smiled and stopped crying '' Ash is my makeup ok?'' he looked at you '' yeah your eyeliner is just a bit smudged, you took out your phone but it was dead '' Ash can I have your phone?'' he handed you his phone '' the code is 2744 '' You unlocked his phone and went to the camera and retouched your makeup with what you had in your bag. You eventually went home and Fez went to Lexi's. You changed into something more comfortable.

(You also put on Ash's black tech)

Ash was laying down in the bed and you decided to do make a tik tok..

(yall i found her tik tok but it wouldn't let me put it so yh youtube it is)

After a few tries you found the version you liked and uploaded it. You then laid down next to Ash who was watching a movie all this time ''imma go to the minimarket you want something?'' he looked at you and took one air pod out of his ear '' a sprite, you can take some money from my wallet'' you kissed him and walked to the kitchen taking the keys and putting them around your neck (yk those nba keychains 😙👌), slid on you Dior Jordan's and took 15 dollars out of Ash's wallet .

You connected your air pods to your phone and started walking to the nearest mini market. You were skipping song and finally left ''New York'' by rondodasosa (love) you walked a bit and finally arrived at the minimarket you took a sprite and some Oreos and walked back to the house. When you arrived and walked in the room you noticed that Ash was asleep. You sat next to him and cuddled him, he kissed your forehead and you stayed like that for a while..

~AUTHORS NOTE~

So last chapter

imma start the next ''book'', again if u have any request pls sayy

love yall

(words 1636)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

424K 5.6K 24
IN THIS BOOK ASHTRAY IS THE SAME AGE AS JAVON FROM THE START OF THE EUPHORIA TIMELINE ABBI AND ASHTRAY ARE BOTH 15. ⚠️⚠️ drug and alcohol abuse, sw...
5.1M 172K 110
what happens when you finally meet your brother's youngest bandmate, who happens to be the same age as you and loved by millions? "Oh God! He is goin...
760K 20.1K 30
in which, the jacobs family isn't as perfect as they seem 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ PRE-EUPHORIA/EUPHORIA S1!
5.2M 186K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...