his deadly wish (Tokyo reveng...

By XWHO_DE3PHTX

M/n 'died' on his birthday and was taken to the world of Tokyo revengers he was determined to help takemichi... More

info
Prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
announcement
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 3

668 26 0
By XWHO_DE3PHTX

---------------------------------------------------

"Speaking"
'your thought'
'other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-mensage
:mensagem from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[N/n= nickname
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet
[Y/m]= your music (music of your choice)

---------------------------------------------------

'

a sweet angel...such an angelic voice, a true angel...my sweet angel'

3rd pov on

At that moment, Takemichi was in the future resolving matters with Naoto about plans to save Hinata, his ex-girlfriend.
Meanwhile a boy was at home sorting out some things and making plans on how he could help Takemichi, it's not that he thought Takemichi was incapable but he couldn't sit still without doing nothing.
'I really want to help Takemichi...saving so many people is not easy when you do it alone, he has a big burden on his back a burden that I hope to lighten a little with my help' The boy was drawing all the events that will happen later in a notebook that he decided to call a drawing diary.If someone found it and asked what it was, he could say it was just random drawings.
Right now he was drawing the bloody halloween event where Baji dies until he stops.
'I'm unsure about preventing Baji's death... he and I don't know each other and it's going to be really hard to get things done...Baji! why do you have to be so stubborn?!?' You paused your drawing and looked out the living room window remembering the strange feeling that occurred last night while you were preparing your Yakisoba and thinking about what to do about bloody halloween.
'Last night it was really weird feeling like someone was watching my every move...maybe I'm just paranoid because I met kisaki yesterday,I don't like him and I'm afraid that he will try to eliminate me for being in the way of him and his plans'  The ringing of your phone took you out of your thoughts, it was Mickey and He wanted your home address.
'If I'm not mistaken yesterday he had said something about it'....

Flashback....

"Bye bye N/n-chin!"

"Oi,[M/n]" Draken Spoke getting your attention.

"Huh?What?"

"Give me your number"Draken said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I also want your number N/n-chin!"Mickey quickly got up going to the taller boy.

"Huh?Oh! right here"You took your phone out of your pocket and let the blondes take your number Also taking the opportunity to put their number on your phone.

"Michi do you want my number too?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"Ah!If it's not too much trouble, I want it!"The blonde said a little embarrassed

"You can put your number"You said passing your phone to him right after putting yours on his phone.

"N/n-chin!" Mickey jumped on your back as you handed takemichi's phone back.

"What's up mickey?"

"Text me before bed and when you wake up I want to go to your house!"He said while squeezing your neck.

End of flashback.....

"Oh,I forgot what he said yesterday" You took your phone and sent the address where you lived.

"I'll save this for now, I'll pick it up later and continue drawing"Getting up from the couch, you went upstairs to your room and put your diary under the bed in a small box.

"the plans so far are,find Baji and stop him from dying...It's a lousy plan but it's what we have for now" You were putting away your drawing supplies while trying to think of something better When you heard a knock on the door.

"Eh? That was quick I think"You were walking to the door and the moment you opened it you were greeted with a blonde jumping on you and taking you to the ground.

"Oi Mickey,Get off him" Draken almost immediately went to remove the Blondie from top of [H/c] boy.

"Mickey get off of me....I can't breathe"M/n said as he tried to get the blonde to let go of him with Draken's help,It took about ten minutes to get Mickey off M/n.

"Thanks draken" You thank the tall man who held Mickey.

"No problem Mickey can be annoying some times"The blonde carried Mickey inside as M/n closed the door.

"He's kind of childish at times but... he's a nice guy." You said while walking across the couch

"N/n-chin!" Mickey immediately jumped on you again this time making you both fall onto the couch.

"Do you think I'm cool??" The blonde asked with happiness showing through his eyes.

"Yes mickey you are a very cool"He answered with a light pat on his back 'i forgot he was here the whole time'

"Yay! N/n-chin you're pretty cool too!" The blonde said while smiling and squeezing the taller neck.

"thanks Mickey....can you not kill me now?" The boy with [H/c] said separating his arms away from his neck.

"So why are you guys here? You just came without saying why"M/n asked while patting Mickey who decided to use his lap as a pillow.

"Haaaaaaa!I almost forgot!" The blonde got up from [H/c's] lap.

"N/n-chin I want you to come to a toman meeting with me and Ken-chin!"

"What...?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh you are up" Naoto said.

"Ah..yeah.."

"So what happened?any news?"

"Hum..about...that"Takemichi sweatdrop.

"You ruined my moment" he glared at Naoto who looked confused.

After that takemichi explained what happened and how he came back from the past

"Hah?! You got no information?!"

"Not quite..I met Sano manjiro and Ryuguji ken, but..."

"but what takemichi?"

"There was a boy with them, his name was [M/n] [L/n] I don't remember seeing him before"

"A new person? your trip to the past already changed things so fast?"

"I don't know..that's why I wanted to tell you"

"I'll do some research and see if I can find anything on him later"

"Naoto I don't think Mickey-kun is behind all this...he's a cheerful guy"

"Huh? What do you mean?! He killed my sister!"

"I know but...he doesn't seem like the type of person who would do that, someone must have manipulated him, the Mickey I know would never do something like that"

.
.
.
.
.

""Aaahhh Naoto my room is kinda dirty.." takemichi Said nervously as Naoto nodded.

"God.. it's so dirty!" Naoto pinched his nose and waved his hand to avoid dust.

"I told you to prepare yourself!" Takemichi said as he looked at Naoto with a irk mark on his forehead.

(I'm making a summary of some parts to not make chapters too long and also because it's been a while since I saw the manga so I forgot some parts)
Takemichi tried to find something while Naoto helped him.

"There it is" takemichi said as he hold out a small notebook with ' secret' written on it.

""Woah,how nostalgic! My memories of those times are rushing back!"takemichi said as he sat on the floor, he finds out akkun's number and then began to call him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi was back in the past and was filled with determination, he will save draken from dying.
He woke up only to see a Blonde girl in her underwear on top of him, he blushed and ran away.

"I can never tell Hina about this!"

"Never tell me what?"takemichi let out a scream, spinning around with a face full of horror.

"Eh?Hina!!?what are you doing here?!"

"I was on my way home from cram school, what are you doing here?"she questioned with more emphasis only causing the blonde to panic more"

"Lately You've been like a different person.like right now you're 'adult' Takemichi.after that night with the fireworks you just rushed away and have been cold to me since then...but now you seem kind again."the peach haired girl said in a sad tone.

Takemichi was going to say something but his phone started ringing.

"Huh?Draken?" Takemichi said while answering the phone.

"takemichi  you're not busy right?" Draken asked over the phone.

"Actually-"

"Great meet us at Musashi  shrine alright?"  He said before hanging up without saying another word.

"Sorry draken want us to meet up-" Takemichi explained while putting his phone away but was interrupted by the girl in front of him.

"Then I guess I'll come with you!" The girl said cheerful, from the tone used by her the blonde could hear a bit of irritation in her voice,the boy just nodded as he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to argue with her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is this the place?" Hina commented when they arrived.

"Yeah, that's what I was told at least."the boy sighed as he was looking back and forth searching for someone ou something.

Before they saw lights coming from the right and the sound of engines running.
The bikers soon came up to their location and parked, getting of and gathering around.

"Oi!what the fuck do you think you are doing here, huh!?"one random guy started yelling at them.The strange guy grabbed the collar of Takemichi's shirt starting to throw insults and threats towards the blonde.

"Oi..You shouldn't go around threatening people"A [H/c] haired boy appeared with a lollipop in his mouth and an angry face.

"Ha!?And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do!?"The guy said letting go of Takemichi's collar and looking towards the boy with the lollipop in his mouth.

"Surely someone stronger and more educated than you " The boy said now standing next to the blonde with blue eyes staring at the guy in front of him with a sloppy look without giving a damn if that pissed him off or not.

"You bastard! I'm going to rip you apart"Getting ready to attack the [H/c] haired boy.

The punch that had been thrown towards the boy was stopped with just one hand.
'Some delinquents are quite annoying'
The boy let out a closed eye smile, then immediately raised his leg and throwed a kick at the delinquent's belly, unbalancing him and making him fall to the ground.

"Yo..You piece of trash, don't attack people who didn't do anything to you, fucking bastard"The boy kicked the fallen delinquent before looking at the others.

"Oi, takemichy"The boy looked at the blonde and the peach-haired girl who were now looking at him, Hina looked shocked while takemichi thought it was amazing and remembered the day he hit Kiyomasa.

"Huh?"The blonde replied while looking at the delinquent who was receiving help from others.

"What are you guys doing here? Didn't you know this is toman meeting place?"The young man asked taking his lollipop out of his mouth.

"Ah..It's just that Draken called us here but didn't explain anything...But why are you here M/n-kun?"The blonde replied looking confused.

"Mickey came to my house earlier and asked me to come over."The boy replied and put his lollipop back in his mouth.

Flashback....

"Haaaaaaa!I almost forgot!" The blonde got up from [H/c's] lap.

"N/n-chin I want you to come to a toman meeting with me and Ken-chin!"

"What...?"

"I want you to come to today's meeting the blonde spoke with a smile

"Mickey, are you sure about that? I'm not part of your gang, I don't even know you that well" M/n replied with a surprised look on his face.

"Hmmmm.. is that the problem? in that case join my gang!"

"Mickey I'm not that strong and I don't even think it's a good idea to join a gang when I don't know almost anything."The boy replied while giving his head a pat.

"In that case I have no other choice..."The blonde looked at the floor in a cold way.

Before M/n could do anything he was surprised by Mickey who threw himself on top of him immediately squeezing M/n in a hug.
Draken just watched what happened there without moving a muscle to help the boy who was currently being squeezed by mickey.

"Mickey...let go of me!"The boy squirmed in hopes of getting out of the short blonde's grasp.

"No! You have to agree to come with me!" The blonde explained, squeezing even tighter (if it was possible) the poor [H/c] haired boy.

"Fine! I will! Now let go of me before you break my bones."

"Yay!I knew you would accept!" The blonde replied with a smile loosening the grip he had on M/n but not getting off of him.

"you almost killed me out of breath....why don't you get off me?"M/n asked seeing that the blonde grabbed him and still didn't let go.

"You're comfortable N/n-chin!" The blonde said with a small smile.

'Shameless shortie...I wanted to join toman but if it were that easy it would be extremely weird...'M/n thought as he looked at Draken with a look that said 'why didn't you help me?'

"Mickey...Why do you want me to go to the meeting you're having today? especially when you don't even know me"

"Because I know that soon you will be a member of toman! so I want you to start going to the meetings starting today!"

"How are you so sure about that?"

"That's a secret!"

End of flashback....

"Basically he went to my house and forced me to come here."The boy said as he looked towards a boy with silver hair coming towards him.

"Oi, are you Takemichy and M/n?" He asked.He asked looking towards the blue eyed blonde.

"Yes, we are"M/n replied.

"Why are you messing with Commander's guest,eh?" He said looking at the delinquents.

"Come with me... I'm Mitsuya by the way" The platinum's voice was gentle which helped to calm the blonde.

"There you are Takemichy!"mickey sang But stopped as soon as he saw the boy with [H/c] hair.

"N/n-chin!!" Immediately jumping on top of M/n nearly making him lose his balance.

"Do you want to make us fall Mickey?!?"

"I thought you weren't coming, I was already thinking of dragging you with me next time~" The blonde sang simply with a smile

"Oi, Mickey!Let go of him"Draken said as he lifted the blonde off the boy.

"thanks Draken"

"Huh?oi takemichi, why did you bring your wifey here?"

"Ah,i didn't know it would be like this.."Takemichi laughed awkwardly While rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey Emma!"Draken called out.

"This is takemichi's girl, take care of her will ya?"

A blonde girl around hina's height walked up with her arms behind her back.
Agreeing with draken's request Dryly.
Her bored expression turning into a smile when she recognized the blonde with blue eyes.

"Yo!wussy boy!"she sang out making the poor boy froze.

"Huh?what does she mean by that?" Hina turned around with a serious face.

"He got me in my underwear then ran off.geez man"she whined making fun of the boy.

"Oh?" Hina's whole aura turned murderous then she started beating Takemichi.

"I'm Sowwy, I won't do it again"Takemichi apologized as you where watching while patting Mickey's head.

"Common Takemichy,let's go!"Mickey called out.

"Coming!"

"Well now that everyone is here let's Begin!"mickey called out as all the men lined up on opposite sides of them.

"GOOD WORK PRESIDENT!!"
Bowing as they walked up to the shrine.
Takemichi and M/n stood on the side lines as Mickey and draken made their way to the top, Mickey stood silently in front of the crowd,Nobody said a word...

"We are here today to talk about Moebius.Supposing they will turn on us, there will be a huge conflict."mickey spoke out.

'moebius?I never hear about this...'takemichi thought.

"So, let's hear your thoughts" he spoke to the crowd.

Before takemichi could do anything he was kicked from behind falling face first to the ground.

"You are takemichy?Heard you messed with our Kiyomasa,huh?"Someone said.

"And how do you plan to pay for that?"another man spoke up, he had a scar on his lips and had intimidating eyes.

"If you want to settle Kiyomasa's business, you can come and talk to me, I was the one who beat him up" M/n Said while clenching his fists.

"Hah? You-"

"Knock it off pah, remember we are to drop the situation with Kiyomasa." Mitsuya walked up innterrupting him.

"I don't even understand what that means."

"Yeah! Pah is a dumbass!"

"Pah keep your mouth shut"Draken turned and called out.

"We will discuss it again later, this situation involves you so listen up okay?"Draken said in a serious tone but in a non-aggressive way.

"Please understand he isn't in his right head"

"He's pretty upset right now"

"I understand, but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to treat others like that."M/n said while looking in the direction pah left.

"he looks kinda crazy though..."Takemichi mumbled.

"He has his reasons, his friend got into some trouble with Moebius Wich is what started this conflict." Mitsuya Defended pah.

"Moebiu's leader, Osanai, and pah's Friend got into an argument over something stupid, in turn they beat his friend, raped his girlfriend,then stole his money,And to top it off they beat his family as well."

'that sounds like the real evil gang,who could do that to someone?how awful these people have to be to do that?'The blue-eyed blonde thought.'Some delinquents don't have a clue about the things they do.. they think that destroying someone is just a game, what bunch of fuckers' M/n thought while listening to what Mitsuya said.

"That's Horrible..."

"That kind of person Makes me sick" The boy said while looking at the sky.

"Not an excuse but it's how Moebius does things. They are two generations Above us and run Shinjuku.." he explained.

"Then what does toman run?" Takemichi asked.

"Toman Runs Shibuya,we are different you gotta remember our gang is still relatively new compared to others." He finished.

' so there were bigger gangs than toman at this point'

"You know a lot of things Mitsuya, thanks for explaining the situation"M/n Thanked him while smiling Softly.

'I already knew what the situation was like...but I wanted to make sure it was the same as the manga in my old world...'

"So what we are going to do then pah?are we going to fight them?"Pah was bowing towards Mickey.

"I know they have been Around longer, we are going to take a hit but..I'm so upset Mickey..."

"That's not what I asked you. Are we going to fight?"pah was close to tear as he shouted back in response to the question.

"I want to!I want to kill all those bastards!"

"That's settles it!"Mickey announced.

"We are going to destroy Moebius!"the crowed cheered, raising their fists in the air as they did so.

"August 3rd,we will fight at the Musashi festival!"

And with that the meeting dissolved.
The crowd Started getting on their bikes and heading off,a lonely few stuck around.
Takemichi stood there shocked.
'august 3rd... that's the day of the fight,I have to be there!'
'August 3rd...draken is going to die, I'm going to do what I can to stop it, I'm not going to let anyone die while I'm here'

"N/n-chin!"

"Huh?oh, mickey"M/n replied looking at the shorter boy who clung to him.

"I want dorayaki N/n-chin!"Mickey's cheeks puffed up when he remembered that the ones draken had bought him had run out.

"Oi, Mickey!Don't go around asking him to buy your stuff."Draken said as he went to where you were.

"I'll buy you something to eat tomorrow"The boy with the [H/c] hair replied while petting Mickey.

"Thanks N/n-chin! I'll go to your house tomorrow to get it!"

"You shouldn't give it to him... this brat will only ask for more."Draken said while glaring at mickey.

"Stop being boring Ken-chin!" Mickey said sticking out his tongue at Draken.

"Don't fight like children, you're almost adults"You said as you watched mickey and draken glare at each other.

"Huh, M/n?"Takemichi caught your attention, he was there just seeing what was happening between you and the these two children.

"Need something takemichi?"

"I'm on my way... I'm taking Hina home, take care"He said before he left, leaving you with two crazy blondes.

"Oi Mickey,I also need to go home, can you let me go?"

"I'll take you!"Mickey said letting go of you and giving you a big smile.

"No need, I think you better go home too"

"M/n is right it's late and I don't feel like carrying you because you got sleepy halfway through"Draken said as he crossed his arms.

"Wha-?!?you're cruel Ken-chin!" Approaching Mickey M/n hugged him leaving a last pat on his head before separating and saying goodbye.

"See ya tomorrow"M/n walked away leaving two blondes standing in the same spot.

Walking through the night M/n once again sang, in his hand he carried the lollipop stick.
In his mind he had thoughts of all kinds but the main one was 'how to stop the stab that Draken would take'There was no way to prevent this from happening exactly...but it was still possible to help the situation.
'Even if draken takes a stab... I could still help to balance the situation, my fighting style and strength is not very good but it's enough to withstand some delinquents...I can still help and that's what I need and I'm going to do'
Walking peacefully through the night, the boy looked at the sky with the strange feeling of being watched, followed...but no matter where he looked, there was no one there,Maybe it was his paranoia? at home alone he felt the same feeling but maybe it was just paranoia? but what if it wasn't? that was what made him anxious the probability of whether or not it was paranoia.
"God... not sleeping well is driving me crazy, first a strange feeling and second a chill down my spine...the fuck"
The whole way to his house was like this and when he arrived the feeling didn't stop, he thought about taking a nice shower and relaxing but the moment he stepped out of the bathroom the feeling came back... While he was putting on some clothes, he looked around from time to time due to the feeling of being watched, not to mention that at one time or another he heard a noise or another coming from outside.
'What the fuck is all this...? I thought it was paranoia, maybe it is but the noises outside make me anxious...I think I better go to sleep'

Meanwhile....

"Ken-chin..."

"Hum?"

"You can go... I'll follow him"

"Mickey you can't go around following people just like that he might end up cal-"

"You noticed too, didn't you?"A dark aura covered the blonde's face.

"It doesn't matter it's just a fucking feeling, not a reason to do shit like that"

"Ne Ken-chin, admit that you also want to follow him... I know you"

"You really are a brat huh...Let's go before we lose sight of him."Draken said as he walked the same path you took before.

"Hehehe you are very easy to read Ken-chin!"Mickey said as he walked quickly to catch up with the blonde.

"Shut up!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.....

---------------------------------------------------

I hope it turned out good, I made this one longer and a little bigger to tell more parts of the story!
I don't know when I'll be able to update but I try to do as much as I can!Bye bye!

---------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...