Dam in Boots.. Sister of Puss...

By I_l1ke_Ch33to5

The two schemers, Slicker then thieves, Though they are ones, Legends who need no other person or cat, They f... More

The Village
The Barber - Doctor
The bar
Mama Luna's
Dam and Puss' New life.
The Wishing Star
Big Jack Horner
Bears Vs Cats
Big Jack Horners Plan
The First look at the Map
Watch out.
Perro's First Task
Perrito's Sad-Funny story
Perro's second task
Puss' Panic Attack
Dam and Perro's Heart to Heart
The Three Bears cottage
The cave of Lost Souls
The wishing star
The fight for The wish
Cats vs Death
Jack Horner's end
Blind
A/N
Dam in Boots - Sister of Puss in boots
A/n

The Dark Forest..

619 13 0
By I_l1ke_Ch33to5

Strange trees stood before the four animals, The trees had formed to make a type of face, Kitty and Puss held the map, Dam sighed and started to walk into the forest, The darkness before her was beautiful.

"It's.. More beautiful than I thought." Dam laughed, Trying to make her fears become smaller with laughter.

"This is the dark forest." Puss confirmed.

"No crap, Doofus." Dam face palmed, put her hand in the darkness and pulled into back out, Fear had won, For a short while.

When she pulled it out, An empty space was where her hand used to be, The three cats screamed, Perro almost fainted.

"Why- Where-?!" Dam was stuttering, suddenly her hand reappeared, she sighed, Thanking the gods silently.

"It's back!" Kitty said, Laughing nervously.

"Nothing to worry about, Ay?" Puss laughed, A smug [But frightened] grin on his face. "We step through as one."

Perro went closer to the darkness, Puss smiled.

"Ready? 3.. 2.. AFTER YOU!" He kicked Perro into the darkness, Fully swallowing the little dog.

"Hm. Well, He's dead!" Dam nodded, she put her hand on her brothers back. "Can you quickly go check if he's alive?" Dam pushed him in, Grabbed the Map and made her brother let go, surprising him.

"DAAAAAAAAAAM-" She heard, chuckling, She tripped Kitty over, making her let go off the map.

"Dam!" Kitty hissed. "Give it back!"

"Come and get it, Gatito~!" She laughed, Jumping back into the darkness, being quickly followed by Kitty.

They fell, Kitty and Puss trying to get the Map from Dam as they fell, She simply sat down in the air and held the map tight, Bracing for their fall.

Which soon came.

They fell on some very soft grass, Kitty and Dam landing on their feet, Perro on his Face and Puss on his back, Screaming like a big baby.

"Come on Bebe, That was pathetic." Dam laughed, He brothers face glowed red in embarrasment.

"Whoa.." Puss said, looking around.

"Hah.." Perro gasped.

The four animals looked around them, Soft grass and beautiful flowers surrounded them.

Dam was so impressed, she almost let her guard down.

Almost.

Kitty made for the map, Dam chuckled, Tripping her over yet again and catching her, Kitty kissed her nose, Which made Dam flustered, Kitty smirked, Grabbed the map and Dam gasped.

"Betrayel!" She gasped, Kitty chuckled.

"You deserve it, Seductora!" Kitty insulted, Dam rolled her eyes, passed kitty, her tail brushing Kitty's face and walked towards her brother, She helped him up, He was sour that his sister and his ex were getting along so well.

Too well in his opinion.

"Hm.. This place really is.." Puss said.

"Colourful.. Really colourful! I wish I had my quinceanera here!" (I apologise for not using the macaroons I'm on a chrome rn)

"The wishing star.. It's here. Somewhere." Puss nodded to himself. "Kitty, May I please~ see the map?" 

"No." Kitty answered immediately, A scowl on her face.

"Seriously?!" Puss hissed, Pointing his finger at her. "You won't even let me hold in for one minute?!"

"Nope." She pressed her finger with his, pushing it back. "Not even for a second!"

"Come on kitty~" Puss said sweetly. "You've got to.. Trust me." He began to use his secret weapon.

Cute eyes.

Perro was confused,  He started asking questions. "Wh- What's happening..? What's going on with his- OH! OH!!! They're getting bigger!" 

Dam groaned. "Really? You're losing your touch Brother, Perro here, can do better than you."

"Ohhhh! Kitty!!" Perro said, clasping his hands together in joy. "You gotta trust him! Look at those eyes!!!"

"Really? You call that cute?" Kitty began to start doing cute eyes aswell, Dam was happy watching them make fools of themselves.

Perro gasped, obbsessing over kitty's eyes. "Oh! Look at her! Those eyes are even bigger then yours! Do whatever she wants puss!"

Puss patted his beard, which immediately made it poof up.

It went back and fourth until Perro fainted, Dam shook him to wake him up.

"Okay, Can we look at the map now?"

Kitty gave in and they all looked at the map, Words that read as so appeared on the enchanted fabric:

"Follow this enchanted chart, It knows your path and it knows your heart."

Four tiny people appeared on the map in golden orbs, Puss put his paw above the Map's surface.

"Is that.. Us?"

He placed his paw on the surface of the map, It felt like happiness, Like he had a home, Someone who loved him and He wasn't alone.

Everything he ever wanted.

The map showed a path, That was deep and terrible, The land shifted to match this path, A gruesome and fiery path laid ahead.

Puss' jaw dropped, Dam shrugged, Kitty too looked shocked.

Puss looked down at the map, terrible and certaint death lied ahead.

"It says we must go through the Valley of incinaration, over undertaker ridge, through the cave of lost souls?!" Puss looked angry at the map. "REALLY?!"

"Let me take a look!" Kitty demanded, shoving Puss aside.

Kitty's heart felt full when touching the map, Like she felt needed, wanted even, Like she had been rescued from a terrible fate, Then the path began to form and that happy feeling faded.

An swamp like structer formed around them, A green swamp, which looked like poison laid under dead trees, Kitty's jaw dropped, Puss was shocked.

Dam chuckled.

Perro looked terrified, yet still cheerful.

Kitty's path was no fairy filled walk in the park, For in her path laid..

"Swamp of infinate sorrows?!" Kitty's fingers dragged along the map. "Mountains of misery?! The abyss of eternal loneliness?!"

"Hah! You got terrible paths!"

"Oh, If you're so perfect, You try!" Puss demanded of his sister.

"Fine."

She touched the map, She felt warm, like someone was giving her a big hug, her hand felt tingly, everything faded once her path was formed..

The path started to form, The forest swamp around them now turned to a dark and Deep forest, The one you'd see in only your worst nightmares, The trees were deader then the oldest trees in the world, Crows with red eyes sat on the dead stumps, Black goo laid under the trees.

"Oh god I think I'm worse.." Dam whimpered, She dragged her finger across the map. "Through the creek of darkness and emptiness?! Over the bottomless pit of depression?! The cave of forgotten lives?!" 

"Something is wrong with this map!" Kitty accused.

"I guess there is a terrible path for everyone.."

"It's almost like the forest doesn't want anyone to make a wish.."

"Well.. I don't have a wish, But can I try?" Perro asked, pushing through the three cats.

Perro touched the map, He felt warm and fuzzy, A smile plastered on their face.

His path started to form, Unlike the three cat's his was sweet and Kind..

It looked like a real candy land, Fuzzy and soft.

"Ooo! Mine says we have to, Skip through the pocket full of posies, Then we have to drift down the river of relaxation.. That sounds fun!"

"No fair! Why does he get the good one?" Kitty asked, Dam laughed.

"Guess we just suck." Dam said, Puss groaned.

"Wander the fields of Quick and Easy solutions.. Then we arrive at the star!" Perro hopped up and Down "That sounds wonderful!"

 Perro's ears went down, He backed away. "Oh.. No.. But this is your quest.. I don't wanna intrude.."

Kitty and Puss grabbed Perro. "You hold the map." They both said.

"Really?" Perro asked, A big dumb grin on his face. 

"Yes, But don't you dare cross me, Or your name will be.." Kitty pulled out her blade, "Perro Muerto!"

"Okey dokey!" Perro agreed.

"You are quite innocent aren't you Perrito??" Dam patted Perro's head.

Suddenly, Another glob appeared on the map, Goldi and the three bears.

A big black hole appeared in the sky, Goldi and The three bears fell through, The three cats looked at each other before hurrying to Perro's First task of his path, Which none of them were prepared for..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 90 32
Based off of DreamWorks' Puss in Boots and Shrek films comes a grittier retelling of the stabby tabby's story as Puss in Boots falls in love, fights...
1.5K 39 18
When he's wearing boots--he's waging war. Jake's father, the poor miller dies, leaving his youngest son,Jake with the not so sweet family cat. Howeve...
33.4K 794 22
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟...
1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...