MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

THE FINAL DECISION

253 13 0
By Mini30mrs16

y/n pov: I was in the room and thinking about why am i feel so heavy and weird i was on my bed then i wake up from bed went to washroom because i was feeling puking. I was puking then a hand was creasing my back and then i look up and saw Jungkook oppa as i saw him i hugged him and cried on his chest then he also hug me back and took me to my bed.

Jungkook off.: *worried* what happened are you fine ?

y/n: no oppa i am not feeling like i used to feel i don't know what happened suddenly? 

Jungkook off.: y/n, listen carefully you are pregnant and i need your decision.

y/n: *shocked* what! pr-pregnant *deep breath* but oppa how can i be pregnant ?

Jungkook off.: *patted her back* i know y/n that makes you so shocked and surprised you but this is truth that you are pregnant and *greeting teeth* that Taehyung he will have to face consequences don't worry noona at once he met i will not gonna leave him. 

y/n pov: My oppa told me that i am pregnant and i was not ready to except this because it was a bad news for me and i sure that whoever gonna take birth he or she will gonna be child of Taehyung and i got tensed. I don't want to lose this child but also the problem is that the  father of this child will gonna be Taehyung and how will i able to tell my baby that your father is a psycho killer. I have decide to drop this baby because it's not my age to gave birth a baby and also i will not except Taehyung as father of this baby. 

y/n: *sad tone* u were going to ask me something ?

Jungkook off.: *low voice* yes y/n.

y/n: ask then.

Jungkook off.: *sad tone and hold her hand* y/n, do u wanna drop this baby and will you go with me for abortion?

y/n: *nodded* yes oppa i will.

Jungkook off.: *winded eye* are you sure y/n i mean if you want to keep this baby with you u can have it, i am not forcing you.

y/n: oppa, how u even can think that i would like to keep this baby and this baby is not mine this baby is Taehyung's baby otherwise also there is no relation between me and Taehyung now. *sad tone* so i will drop this baby. 

Jungkook off.: *sigh* okay y/n as your wish but we will go tomorrow, hmm. *stroke her hair* 

y/n: okay oppa but also want to go university. 

Jungkook off.: i know y/n but first we need to go and take advise of doctor and i think u will be not able handle this abortion it will give you so pain. 

y/n: it's okay oppa i have already tolerate so many pains and it's nothing for me. *head down and cry*

Jungkook off.: i know y/n that how would you tolerate but this is also important because you know that you will have to become something bigger and you will be not able to look after the baby so it's batter to just do abortion. 

y/n: yes oppa i can understand. 

Jungkook pov: i was feeling so bad for y/n and i finally confess her for abortion but i was shocked that how strong is she that got ready for abortion. I am scared also because how will handle that pain i asked her about the pain, she answered me with a positive sentence but there was sad voice behind it. I was not able to see her like that she was crying a lot so i hug her. 

y/n pov: i was crying over my pregnancy because at the age of study i become pregnant just because of that bastard psycho Taehyung and i was feeling so disgusting then my oppa came to me and told me to do abortion he was explaining me that why should i do abortion then i also thought at least for twice times than i also agree with oppa and decide to drop this baby then he decide to talk to doctor first then while thinking these things i got emotional and started crying then my oppa hug me and creases my back to comfort me after i don't know when i got slept. 

Jungkook off.: i was comforting y/n because she was totally got broke that pregnancy news and also started crying then while crease her back she slept on my chest then i was about say something but when she didn't response so think maybe she slept so i laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket. I went downstairs and call doctor for the info. about abortion for y/n. 

O.T.P 

Jungkook off.: hello doctor.

Doctor: ohh, Mr.Jeon how how did you remember me at this early.

Jungkook off.: umm, doctor actually y/n wants to do abortion so can you tell me that how it gonna be i mean is it gonna to hurt a lot>?

Doctor: yes Mr.Jeon there will be pain. At least she will need some time to recover after abortion.

Jungkook off.: oh shit! doctor for how many days it took?

Doctor: not days it took week at least it's process is too long. btw are you sure that she wanted to do this abortion?

Jungkook off.: yes doctor and it's okay if it's took week i will manage but plss do abortion of y/n.

Doctor: okay Mr.Jeon you can come tomorrow with miss.y/n. 

Jungkook off.: okay doctor 

Jungkook pov: I decide to take y/n with me for abortion i went to her directly grabbed her hand then took her near my car and told her to sit inside, she was looking confused and also lost somewhere. i know y/n it's not easy for you i am sorry. 

y/n: I was doing my morning routine and i was wearing my dress suddenly my oppa came in my room i just looked at him but he grabbed my hand and took me downstairs with him, i was trying to ask him but he said just sit inside the car and i was still confuse. 

Y/N'S OUTFIT: 

Author pov: y/n was admiring the view of outside and she was also little sad because the thing is she going for, that will be so hurtful for her she was disturb because of these questions and also scared a lot then Jungkook patted her shoulder to call her. 

Jungkook off.: *patted her shoulder* y/n where did you lost? 

y/n: *flinched* huh! oppa what?

Jungkook off.: * where did you lost y/n? 

y/n: umm i am scared a little bit. *sad tone* 

Jungkook off.:  ohh y/n don't worry i am with you okay just be strong hmm.

y/n: *nodded* hmm

Jungkook pov: we both reached at hospital went to doctor he told me to wait outside and took her inside the operation theater i was waiting outside the room then i saw a boy who was coming toward me as i saw him i got angry and he was about to go inside but i blocked his way and made him stop 

Jungkook off.: *greeting teeth* why are you here and now what brings you here what do you want ?

???: *cold and without look at him* i just want to see y/n where is she?

Jungkook off.: *poke his tongue* ohh, Yoongi so what brings you here? and who are you to y/n?

Yoongi: *didn't care* did you hear what i say?

Jungkook off.: *anger* do you who am i ? 

Yoongi: *chuckle* like i care. *while put cigarette and light it up*

Jungkook off.: i am a police officer. 

Yoongi: *look at him* ohh sorry sir i was just asking for y/n if she is fine. 

Jungkook off.: *confused* 

Yoongi: *laugh like psycho* 

Jungkook off.: * confused * what happened why are you laugh suddenly.

Yoongi: i am laughing on your confident. 

Jungkook off.: *serious* what's wrong in this? 

Yoongi: nothing, *shake head*  just told me after y/n recovered *patted his shoulder* 

Jungkook pov: I was feeling so arrogant when i had to talk to Yoongi i thought that Yoongi is so good for y/n as friend but he is not. I think y/n didn't see this side of Yoongi. I need to explain y/n to make keep distance with yoongi, *sigh* why it took to much time. isn't this process complete fast. God! plss help my y/nnie. 

Doctor: I came back from operation theater then i saw Mr.Jeon i went to him and put my hand on his back and sit besides him then i told him the process how long it took for the abortion.

Doctor: *put my hand on his back* Mr.Jeon?

Jungkook off.: *look up* doctor what's happened will y/n be okay?

Doctor: *calm* sorry Mr.Jeon.

Jungkook off.: *shocked* what do u mean sorry? doctor.

Doctor: no Mr.Jeon it's not like that the way you think i am just saying first you need a medicine or capsule then it will be happen like stop her pregnancy. 

Jungkook off.: *confused* which capsule ?

Doctor: contraceptive pills. it will help.

Jungkook off.: okay *about to cry* can i take y/n with me ?

Doctor: yeah sure. 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook took y/n with her in his car then he noticed that y/n is still sleeping so he drive while he put her seat belt on. Then Jungkook was feeling hungry so he he stopped his car in front of a restaurant.

Jungkook pov: I took y/n with me in the car i put belt sit on her than i drove from there and then suddenly i felt hungry so i started looking for a restaurant then i saw a restaurant so i decide to stop in front of that restaurant. Then i awake y/n so politely. Then we both went inside that restaurant. 

THE RESTAURANT: 

y/n pov: As my treatment finished my oppa came and took me to his car then i sit inside the car i don't know what happened i got slept as i sit then after a while my oppa awake me and we were in front of restaurant as i entered inside i got surprised by the beauty of restaurant but also made me reminded of something, then my oppa pull a chair for me and we both sit. Oppa call waiter and order the meal. 

Y/n: *in sleepy way* oppa, i am hungry i want to eat something.

Jungkook off.: *look at her* i know y/n that's why i bring you here. 

y/n: ohh okay i would like to order Ramen and with it i would like to order a drink mm, banana milk and that's it. 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* hold on, hold on, isn't to much i mean have just abortion i mean u know u can't eat anything heavy so it's better drink a juice that's enough for you. 

y/n: *sad pout* hmm i forgot almost okay fine i will drink a juice but wait now don't tell me that i can't choose flavor. 

Jungkook off.: *thinking something* no you can choose a flavor. 

y/n: *smile* okay i want orange juice 

y/n pov: i started eating then i finished my meal and i was watching my oppa he was eating his meal i was just watching and the way he was eating it's look like he didn't get food since some year and he was making my mood so off so ignore him. 

Y/N's FACE: 

jUNGKOOK POV: I was eating my fav meal and y/n have already finished meal her drink so i started eating my food fast so i could finish my meal and go back to home because it's time 6 p.m of evening. I grabbed glass of water to drink and as i  saw y/n's face and got scared because her face was looking so annoying automatically i spit my mouth's water on her and also got shocked about what did i do?

y/n pov: As i was looking at him after he look up and grabbed glass of water then he looked at me and i don't what's he think he just spit his mouth's water on me, then shout at him.

Y/n: *shocked and shout* oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

Jungkook off.: *worried and starts collecting tissues* i'm sorry y/n i just saw your face that;s why this happened i'm sorry. 

Y/n: *look at him* what do u mean oppa, u mean i am ugly *fake cry* 

Jungkook off.: no no no y/n it's not like that com'on let's go to home. You go and wait outside from the restaurant.

Y/n: *whisper* wait till we reach home, oppa. 

Jungkook pov: As she say that statement i got scared i don't what shall she gonna do with me o my god plss save me from my noona. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n was outside the restaurant and waiting for her oppa then Jungkook came and they directly went toward to car then they reached at home after sometime but fortunately  Jungkook get safe from y/n because y/n was feeling dizzy because she felt weak since the morning and she need rest. 

THANK YOU 

YOUR AUTHOR 

wait for the next part 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 362 25
The bubbly boy Taehyung who lives his life like normal student and lives happily life. like normal human he having a crush on his Professor not aware...
122K 4.9K 46
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...
122K 5.7K 89
Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, she decides to end her romantic relations...
220K 10.6K 30
"We are dating right?" "No, we are not. I am your owner." Y/n wanted his love, but he just treated her a like doll. In return she sent him to asylum...