YoU ArE OnLy MiNe || YOONMIN~...

By RitikaJk07

It is the story of one of the most perilous but secret Mafia King "Suga" and a deadly government agent, he is... More

°•○~♡Prologue♡~○•°
♡INTRODUCTION♡
♡ Part ~ 1 ♡
♡ Part ~ 2 ♡
♡ Part ~ 3 ♡
♡ Part ~ 4 ♡
♡ Part ~ 5 ♡
♡ Part ~ 6 ♡
♡ Part ~ 7 ♡
♡ Part ~ 8 ♡
♡ Part ~ 9 ♡
♡ Part ~ 10 ♡
♡ Part ~ 12 ♡
♡ Part ~ 13 ♡
♡ Part ~ 14 ♡
♡ Part ~ 15 ♡
♡ Part ~ 16 ♡
♡ Part ~ 17 ♡
♡ Part ~ 18 ♡
♡ Part ~ 19 ♡
♡ Part ~ 20 ♡
♡ Part - 21 ♡
♡ Part - 22 ♡
♡ Part - 23 ♡
♡ Part - 24 ♡
♡ Part - 25 ♡
♡ Part - 26 ♡
♡ Part - 27 ♡
Important
♡ Part - 28 ♡
♡ Part - 29 ♡
♡ Part - 30 ♡
♡ Part - 31 ♡
♡ Part - 32 ♡
♡ Part - 33 ♡
♡ Part - 34 ♡
♡ Part - 35 ♡
♡ Part - 36 ♡
♡ Part - 37 ♡
♡ Part - 38 ♡
♡ Part - 39 ♡
♡ Part - 40 ♡
♡ Part - 41 ♡
♡ Part - 42 ♡
♡ Part - 43 ♡
♡ Part - 44 ♡
♡ Part - 45 ♡
°•○~♡Epilogue♡~○•°
☆●Highest ranking●☆

♡ Part ~ 11 ♡

1.8K 84 3
By RitikaJk07

The Min family is having breakfast sitting at the dining table. 

"Jungkook, do you remember that today is your photoshoot with Kim Tae Hyung, so are you ready?". Yoongi asked his brother who was munching his food silently but nodded in response.

"Oh, we are collaborating with Kim's". Mrs Min asked with little excitement, Yoongi hummed.

"Wow, I heard that their son is very handsome and also very kind-hearted". Mrs Min again said with excitement.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy and also a very popular model". Yoongi answered, after finishing their breakfast Mr. Min, jungkook, and Yoongi all went to their company.

♡♤♡

Both Yoongi and Jungkook go to their separate office rooms. Yoongi is the CEO of the company and Mr. Min is the MD of the company. And jungkook is a model a very popular and talented model in South Korea. Jungkook and Taehyung have never met each other in person before, but both have heard each other's names. And it's obvious after all they both are very popular and very famous not in Korea but all over the world.

Jungkook was busy checking some files when he heard a knock he said 'Come in' softly the door opened and revealed a very beautiful boy standing in front of him as he was checking his files and didn't notice the person but he knew he was the model with whom he has to do a photoshoot.

"You are a model doesn't mean you can come whenever you want you are twenty minutes late I was waiting for you" Saying this he looked towards the man who was standing near the door and he was just stunned by the mesmerizing beauty of the man.

"I'm sorry I'm late, because of traffic it's not intentional and you can't say this if I'm late means I must have a reason you shouldn't have accused a person without knowing the real reason". Jungkook is standing there staring at the beautiful boy who is in front of him he is so mesmerized by the boy's beauty that he can't hear what the boy said to him.

"Are you even listening?" the boy asked a little loudly in his soft velvety voice because jungkook kept staring shamelessly and not even listening to what he was saying.

"Yeah sorry I mean I shouldn't talk about it to you I was a little frustrated that's why". Jungkook replied with embarrassment.

"It's ok Mr. Jungkook, so shall we start the shoot". Taehyung asked
"Yeah, sure come this way".They both headed to the area where they had a photo shoot.

Jungkook and Taehyung both made their way to the room to get their hair and makeup done. As their makeup and hair were being done, they stole a few glances at each other. Taehyung is thinking how can anyone be so handsome and gorgeous, he has seen many people, many models but Jungkook is on another level he's way too handsome that he can't take his eyes off him. When Jungkook turned his side during his preparation, he noticed Taehyung's eyes on him, It was pretty obvious that the other was looking in his direction for so long because he could feel that, he wondered those eyes whether they were looking at him or through him.

"Why are you staring at that too without blinking am I looking that handsome, so that you can't take your eyes off me". Jungkook asked mischievously while smirking.

The sudden deep voice brought Taehyung out of his thoughts, he realised he had been looking at his partner for a little too long that he got noticed. He immediately averted his eyes and felt embarrassed.

"Sorry I didn't mean to, but yeah you're looking incredibly handsome Indeed". Taehyung replied with a smile. And again they both are lost in each other's ocean eyes.

"Mr. Taehyung, Mr. Jungkook come over here, please".

The two males bought out of their thoughts by the voice of their director and they followed once they received the instructions of the poses. And the photoshoot started, they did all the poses which they were asked to. It was a very different and amazing experience they both had with each other.

♡♤♡

Meanwhile, Jimin, woke up the next morning in the same bedroom he started thinking of his life and what bad has he done that these things happened to him. He's pleading to God that someone gets him out of there. He doesn't want to stay here. He tries to get up from the bed but again sits on the bed while holding his head. He feels dizzy because he hasn't eaten anything for the past two days, Not because they didn't give them it just because he doesn't want to eat that food. He locked himself in the room and hadn't come out of the room for the past two days.

"Please someone help me Let me go from this hell" he yelled and started crying but no one listened to him. He grabbed his hair in frustration but somehow managed to get up and went to the attached bathroom to freshen up.

♡♤♡

After the shooting was over Taehyung went to the parking lot where his car was parked.  He sees his car that the tire of his car is punctured, he calls his driver and tells him that his driver comes out of the car and sees that the car is punctured, he takes out his phone and calls the mechanic.

"Tsk this shit has to happen now only, I don't know when I will reach home" he huffed in annoyance.

"Sir you have to wait for a bit I called the mechanic he'll come soon and fix this soon". The driver informed.

Taehyung is waiting for the mechanic when Jungkook arrives at the parking lot and is about to get into his car when he suddenly stops and looks at where Taehyung is standing. He wonders why he's standing here so he goes towards him.

"Hey Taehyung why are you standing here? Don't you wanna go back to your house?". Jungkook asked out of curiosity with raised eyebrows.
Taehyung who was using his phone flinched because of the sudden voice. But instantly calmed down after seeing the owner of the voice.

"Sorry, I scared you". Jungkook immediately apologized.

"No no, it's okay my car is punctured so I was waiting for the mechanic.

Jungkook made an 'O' face and asked
"But how long will you wait it will take so much time, so why don't you come with me I'll drop you at your house"

"No no, it's okay I can wait, I don't want to bother you jungkook"

"Oh come on you're not bothering me, now come I'll drop you"

"Umm... If you're insisting so okay then". They both got into Jungkook's care and he dropped Taehyung at his house and then he went to his own house.

After finishing his work, Yoongi goes back to his home because he had promised his mother that he would stay with her today also, so he goes to Min's Mansion. The family had dinner together, and like yesterday, Yoongi slept with his mother. And Mr Min with Jungkook.

♡♤♡

The next day when Jimin woke up his head was hurting like hell, because he cried a lot yesterday in fact for the past three days he's been crying and not eating anything. He groaned loudly because his entire body was in pain because he fainted yesterday and hadn't woke up he slept the whole day and night on the hard tiled floor and somehow sat back while leaning his back against the bed.

"I have to get out of here but What should I do?" Jimin said to himself and again started crying then he again fainted because of weakness and lack of food.

When Suga came to the mansion where he kept Jimin, he knocked on the door but nobody opened the door he called for Jimin but got no reply so he opened the door with the extra keys and came into the room where Jimin was lying in the floor when suga sees Jimin's laying on the floor his heartache seeing Jimin's condition, he then immediately goes to jimin and pick him up in bridal style and lay him down on the bed he's tapping Jimin's cheeks to wake him up but he is still unconscious then he again picks him up in his arm and walked out of the mansion, he lay down jimin on the back seat of the car, and drove to the hospital, after reaching the hospital he took jimin in his arms and came inside the hospital asked for the doctor.

"where is the doctor". He asked 'more like shouted' to the receptionist. The receptionist who was doing his work badly flinched at the sudden deep loud and scary voice and immediately called the doctor. The doctor came towards Yoongi and was about to take Jimin inside the hospital room for a check-up, but stopped abruptly.

"Listen, doctor, if anything happens to him, I will not spare you, and what I will do with you I do not know, so it is your responsibility to treat him well, you get that". Yoongi roared and warned the doctor, he's looking so scary after listening to Yoongi's voice the doctor shivered and got goosebumps all over his body but somehow he nodded and took Jimin to the hospital room for a checkup Suga waited for the doctor outside, after half n hour the doctor came when suga sees the doctor he rushed to him and asked him about Jimin's condition.

"How is he now doctor, nothing is serious right?" Yoongi asked in his deep scary voice but inside he felt guilty for not going to see Jimin in those three days just for once only.

"Yeah he's okay but he's so weak he hasn't eaten food for the last 3 days and because of crying continuously, you have to take care of him he's very weak and sensitive". The doctor informed him.

"Okay thanks, doctor I will take care of him". Yoongi replied this time calmly.

"You can take him with you after 3 hours he's still unconscious but you can see him now". The Doctor said and left the place before giving them the list of medicines, then suga entered Jimin's room, jimin was unconscious because of weakness needless is attached to his hands when suga saw Jimin's condition he felt bad because of him he is in this condition he felt very guilty, he slowly goes near Jimin's bed and sits on the chair which is placed near the bed, he holds Jimin's soft delicate hand firmly and very carefully. This feather touch does something in his stomach.

¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎☆¤▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.2K 28
The Suns Asshole: no homo tho Saltstone: nO hOmO tHo or: Hoseok is a bisexual mess and Yoongi has had enough of his bullshit - Crackhead Texting FF ...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
54.6K 1.5K 35
(BOOK FINISHED! Requests closed!) Just some random Asahi imagines me and y'all thought of. !THE READER IS GENDER NEUTRAL/NON BINARY UNLESS I SAY OTHE...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...