𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽. 𝘣�...

By ttaegyuwu

[ completed ] ⌦┊until the end ❞ ╰─ 🖇️,, ⟶ a short story where in choi yeonjun's love for him remains unwave... More

°. ♡┊until the end ꒱
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter one◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter two◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter three◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter five◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter six◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter seven◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter eight◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter nine◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter ten◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter eleven◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter twelve◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter thirteen◞ ̑̑
✦ › ♡˖°꒰ last chapter◞ ̑̑
°. ♡┊thank you ꒱

✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter four◞ ̑̑

167 13 2
By ttaegyuwu

YEONJUN's POV,

i walked alone down the hallway, my eyes searching for someone, and every step i took was accompanied by heavy breathing.

i couldn't help feeling uneasy because i hadn't seen him since yesterday. he said he would adjust so instead of me doing his ridiculous punishment, he distanced himself from me and didn't show up.

i couldn't help but close my eyes in disappointment and blame myself for impulsively kissing him on the cheek. if only i had restrained myself, we would be together right now, happily talking and laughing.

as i arrived at the cafeteria, i scanned the room and my face brightened upon seeing the person i had been looking for. however, my smile quickly vanished when i saw him with someone else- choi soobin.

i couldn't help feeling irritated, and my mood soured at the sight. they were sitting together, laughing and chatting, and soobin was even feeding him. i saw ketchup spill from soobin's sandwich onto beomgyu's hand, and then soobin took his hand, wiped it with a tissue, and kissed it.

i could tell from beomgyu's expression that he was uncomfortable with what soobin did, and he quickly took his hand back and awkwardly laughed.

without wasting any time, i walked towards them and sat next to beomgyu on his left, surprising the two of them. i smiled at beomgyu and then turned to soobin, giving him a questioning look.

"choi soobin, right?" i raised an eyebrow and asked him.

he paused for a moment and then nodded, "yeah, and you?"

i smiled at him, but it was fake. "i'm choi yeonjun, and i saw what you did to beomgyu. tell me, who are you to kiss him on the hand?" i narrowed my eyes at him.

he didn't respond right away. i saw beomgyu glance at both of us, his eyes pleading with me to stop, but i was stubborn and didn't listen. i was so mad right now as i didn't want to share beomgyu's attention with anyone else.

it may sound selfish, but i've never been the type of person to share what i believe is mine from the beginning.

soobin grinned at me, "mr. choi yeonjun, who do you think you are?" he retorted.

i raised my eyebrows in surprise but quickly grinned, ready to answer, but beomgyu beat me to it, and i couldn't believe what he said.

"enough," beomgyu interrupted and then turned to soobin, smiling apologetically. "i'm sorry, soobin. please forgive my friend's behavior towards you, and if he offended you."

i felt like a bucket of cold water had been poured over my head as i heard beomgyu's words.

were we really just friends?

why hadn't he told soobin the truth?

the irritation i felt earlier turned into pain, and i looked at beomgyu, who met my gaze but quickly looked away. he stood up and bowed to soobin, apologizing again. i felt a pang of jealousy and hurt, realizing that maybe i wasn't as important to him as i thought i was.

oh, wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 273 24
Writing for fun, not expecting any readers but I appreciate it very much if someone reads this that votes, support and read this book! This story is...
954 148 24
After decades and decades, Hoseok had finally decided to come back to his city. His brother had agreed, of course. The both of them had always been t...
28.8K 1K 28
In this story a boy who is poor gets a scholarship and goes to a very big college where everyone is rich in that college and everyone bully that boy...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...