The Red Wing Mansion

By CSWx1995

Alix is a backpacker out travelling before she goes to college. She takes the odd job to clean a haunted Red... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Sequel : The Pearl Wing Mansion
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter One
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Two
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Five
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Six
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Seven
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Nine

Chapter Twenty-Seven

538 24 0
By CSWx1995

The scary thing about the fire is the smoke billows out in such a strong black cloud of death, I can't even see the flames.

I just see a cloud of death and ash floating around me, getting thicker.

Claudius had pulled me off the staircase railing, onto the stairs themselves.

He had discarded my panties, pulling them down until they slipped to my ankles and I stepped out of them, moving back against him.

He backed up one step, allowing me to move a step away from the fire and the heat.

My bra is next, he's unclipped it and slipped it off in seconds.

I'm naked with his hands on me, one over my breast, over my heart... the other hand is slipping down my front, his fingers inches from my mound and my pussy.

I slap my hand over his hand.

I find a lick of hesitancy in my action, and now he feels that in me too, as I stare at the fire... and I feel... terrified.

Claudius' movements were precise. If fantasy sex was real, he had mastered it. I had to be careful with that.

As my heart beats, I feel his palm, feeling my rising distress.

Claudius leans down to kiss my neck, sliding his fingers up from my heart to my hair – gently moving aside the loose strands to get to the pulse on my neck. He kisses all the way up under my jaw.

The smoke in front of me blasts out into my face – and it goes straight up my nose.

I immediately choke and struggle to breathe, freaking out and struggling to stand – but Claudius holds me up and kisses the side of my choking, gasping lips, stopping me from getting away.

His kiss pulls out the pain, like threads, but it's only pieces of me that I was too weak to hold onto it while faced with a growing fire we both agreed to ignite.

What the hell was I doing? What the hell was he doing?

As I wheeze on a breath, feeling dizzy, I almost fall forward, but Fontaine wraps his arm around my waist and sits back on the stairs, holding me to him.

The smoke blasts aside for a moment and I see the fire has reached the ceiling, licking toward us in slow motion, while it engulfs the front door and spreads to all the rooms.

Fontaine holds me, but he doesn't fuck me.

He just stares at the fire.

"If you don't take me –" I gasp, I'm going to die. I don't even finish it aloud. His hand is holding my head up, so I keep breathing in the smoke.

Evil.

"Oh, sweetheart... it's all you," Fontaine whispers, "It's whatever you want to happen."

Claudius abruptly releases me from his hold, and I notice his hands tremble as he forces himself to release me.

I am conflicted, though.

I think he has just waited for the fire to grow so large, I couldn't run forward, backward, or anywhere. Only up the stairs, if I dared.

I stand up, crawling up the stairs, trying to get to some fresh air.

I wheeze as I climb.

When I look for him, I see Claudius is just... gone.

Fuck!

My whole heart believed.

Believed a... a lie? How could I?

Well, it was too late now to feel anything, I was in the Red Wing as it was burning to the fucking ground and Claudius Fontaine was gone.

With the incubus gone, sucked away into the flames, I bet he is totally happy to see a virgin die like a total fucking idiot – at least my head is no longer focused on the lust he brought out in me.

I manage to crawl to the top of the staircase, and I keep crawling along the corridor. I move to the left of the mansion, away from the fire, hoping to find a window I can jump out of.

My nightmares have become a reality. Dying in flames. Only alone.

Seconds ago it felt like an inevitability – fate – as if fate is mocking me or perhaps hearing my plea, I hear a window slam open.

Someone opened it.

I look up and down the empty corridor, tattered curtains fly out as the clear air and sky is shown through a wide open window sill large enough for me to fit through.

An escape.

I'm too weak to stand, my lungs still suffering from the smoke inhalation.

I keep crawling, but as I'm moving... I hear another noise.

Creeeak.

Like a horror movie, an old splintering door starts to open in slow motion, not even from a person – but simply from the air pressure changing in the burning mansion. I peek inside the room, and in the complete darkness I see a fully furnished master bedroom.

It is the only furnished room in the mansion.

I stare in confusion.

Sitting in a bay window, is my naked incubus.

Claudius Fontaine's eyes are more grey than blue.

He looks still.

He looks starving.

I stop crawling for freedom, as I look in at Claudius sitting reclined there, just watching me – wondering which way I'll go.

Freedom.

Or him.

His truest demonic form is sitting there and I'm captivated by it. His hair is not really black, it's metallic like glass, his eyes are grey like frost – and his skin is grey, like a corpse...?! Yet his body is alive, I think. And his eyes clearly watch me, even as he stays so still.

No illusions anymore. What would I choose?

Freedom or the fire.

I don't have much time.

Not to mention the second floor gives me the illusion the fire is nowhere near, even as I hear a crack and some kind of explosion downstairs right in that moment.

I can't stand yet, still too weak, so I sit back on my heels.

I keep staring oddly at the incubus in the black room, moonlight barely filters in since smoke piles up outside the glass, blocking any light.

"Claudius," I whisper.

He says nothing.

He doesn't even move.

Something is wrong.

Wait – wait is he dying?

Adrenaline spikes through me as I suddenly react with every cell in my body, and the panic helps me stand and sprint in for him. I run right up to Claudius to see his grey eyes, glassing over to stain black. His skin is turning glassy – cracks appearing all over.

What the fuck?!

I quickly press my hand to his cheek, where he doesn't respond to me in any way – the only thing I see are the cracks in his skin, slowly receding from my touch. It's the only sign that he is still alive in there.

"You fucking liar," I whimper it, my throat so sore from the fire, "...you've had no one..." I say it to myself, and to him, a statement that breaks through the fucking façade.

This incubus had been with no woman at all.

Not since me.

Fontaine finally got me back and his time was coming to an end.

Perhaps he rather die, than have me.

He is too dead to tell me what he wants.

But what did he say before? Oh, sweetheart, it's all you, it's whatever you want to happen.

His lips don't move. They can't move.

His fully black eyes just stare at me unblinking – and I know the decision is mine alone.

Claudius Fontaine had simply waited.

He had waited for me for centuries – he stayed in Clue because he had done nothing else but wait – all he did was... remain. Right here. For me to return.

I hear the fire below roaring with power, no longer so silent – as it shreds through the rotting, dry mansion, that had all the life completely and utterly sucked out of it.

Claudius' last act was to open the fucking window for me, "You really thought you were going to open that window as your last move and just die on me?" I ask him, "I should let you fucking burn to ash for everything you've done to me... but what you've done for me...? You're simply insane," even as I say the words, I feel the memories touching me as I breathe in – from the past, released from the burning mansion, "Fontaine, you are the absolute worst man alive," I press my lips to his cold ones, as old-Alix filters into my new body, merging with me today, tonight.

I've closed my eyes because I don't want to see. Just in case I'm too late.

His skin shifts, though, from ice cold to ice hot in under a second.

Wherever my hands touch his, his skin comes to life and his muscles twitch and start to move as his blood starts to rush through his veins once again.

Please, please keep responding to my touch!

"Hurry up and fuck me before you die, Fontaine," I whisper over his lips, finally opening my eyes to see his own shifting from black to grey to blue, "I remember everything. You're mine."

Claudius breathes out cold air and his teeth bite my lip as he pulls me onto his naked lap.

His dick is hard and upright, pulsing under me.

I just have to sit down on it.

I don't wait for the fire to catch up to us first.

I move down to stretch my virgin pussy with his hard hot dick, and the moment Fontaine is inside my body, I sit myself all the way down, my blood pulsing with lust while my life is pulsing back into his starving, hungry void of a soul.

I start to die as he comes back to life, even as I'm sitting there just squeezing his dick in my pussy, my eyes rolled back into my head with the ice-cold pleasure of fucking a sex demon.

I start to ride his dick slow, too weak to move fast, and still panting – in pain with my scorched throat.

The moment my purity is his, Fontaine regains his strength almost instantly.

He stands us up, hands under my ass, he is still biting my lip.

I keep trying to fuck him even as he is walking us out of the bedroom.

I finally flicker my eyes open, and I see him tasking us to the open window – just as the fire reaches the top of the stair case and starts finding it's way to the bedroom.

He sits my ass on the open window, and finally releases my poor lip.

He looks down at me with a settled expression on his face.

No more indecision.

No more conflicted emotions.

He knows what he wants.

"What do you want, Fontaine?" I whisper up at him, "I know I want you. Take me. Make me yours in the fire."

Fontaine smiles – it's menacing and friendly at the same time, "No, lovely," he murmurs over my mouth, "I want you to be human."

"Why?" I whisper.

"Because you deserve your life – and your soul... is yours... as it always should be," Fontaine raises a brow, "Didn't expect to say that," he whispers that to himself, chuckling, "I'll shadow myself to the bottom and catch you, move out the window carefully, brat."

Fontaine disappears – and his cock also disappears from inside my pussy, my skin, ice cold in the places he touched me. I now warm back up.

I look down the corridor and the fire is no longer creeping.

Like a missile, the fire is blasting toward me – the power of it is too great and it wants to consume everything as fast as possible.

Fuck!

I immediately stand up and jump out the window before the flames can reach me.

I fall through the air and land in Fontaine's waiting arms.

He catches me like nothing, and he turns just as casually – walking us back to his Rolls Royce, while the Red Wing burns to the ground behind us.

I stare at it, my eyes entranced by the flames spiralling all around it.

The fire helped merge my old self to my new self. All my memories were back.

All the way back.

And the mansion was gone.

Only two souls remained.

Claudius and I.

I'm happy.

We didn't need that place, we only needed each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913 50 9
Stuck in an endless cycle where time seems stagnant, Reginald Eisenhower IV has been dead for well over a century. Thanks to an angry witch and her b...
30.6K 1.7K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
150K 17.1K 37
Desperate to get away from his religious parents, Aaron rents a room in a townhouse where he develops a crush on his roommate, Caleb Morris. While se...
27.6K 1.1K 53
β™‘ 𝐦.𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐱 𝐟.𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 β™‘ β•­β”ˆβ—¦β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a twisted casanova falls for an indifferent girl, faced by an unrequited love fr...