๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ - Pr...

Galing kay Zandurr

the schools bad boys or troublesome two end up having a thing for the blondie with neon green orbs, atlast on... Higit pa

๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ-๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น
๐˜–๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐™’๐™–๐™ฅ
โ‹† More preamnap
๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ—๏ฝ

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜จ

701 28 20
Galing kay Zandurr

Sapnap
-
Hours  flew by, now I'm on the bus with punz going to hell.

"Fuck he was so pretty" punz whined, "like seriously"

"Yeah I know that hot dream was to" I said blushing abit, my voice was a bit scratchy that was for sure.

My throat got fucked - by a hot blonde who's praticly relaying the same dream I had last night.

Dream wastaken being our little bitch -  in a bathroom stall getting slutted out as he begged and moaned - us all butt naked. Bended over the toilet as he got fucked  hard.

Thar. That is a dream I'd like to become a reailty.. mm today would make a nice day.

"Maybe we should try to get him like that - go that was hot" I grumbled.

Punzs head turned to me smirking, "good  idea. Issue is daisy he may reject it because of her. Clearly there mother has a favorite"

I'd sigh, that's majorly gonna be an issue  as we arrive and get off the bus, "I swar she's so darn annoying and a major pain"

Walking into the building - looking around as I move my raven hair a tad  bit - looking seeing the wastaken siblings walk in. Daisy noticed and came running and hugged onto me.

"Daisy- off" I  grumbled, I really dont want pepole think I and punz are with  this brat.

"But.. babe-" Daisy whined.

"Don't babe us we aren't together" punz growled and pulled me to him.

He's growing jealous  it's clear - he and I became official last night and he's rlly prosive over me now due to it.

"Wh- but!" Daisy  whined.

"Ur whorecall won't get u anywhere" I growled as me and punz look at her bother God he's hot.

"Don't look at him - look at ur future  wife!" Mria said turning my head back to daisy, "see so much more pretty!"

Punz looked dream up and done, "Nah he has a pretty fat ass"

Daisy whined, "don't look at him - he'll infect you with the gay!"

If that's how that really works, the he did last night - I mean fuck me and punz woke up in a sticky cericle of cum thanks to a wet dream her bother gave us.

I'd sigh, "if that does clue u in. Idk what will-"

Marina  stared at us, "daisy go to ur bother I need to chat with ur soon-to bes"

Daisy  nods and happily skipped off.

"We won't wed her." I and punz said.

"Jinx" punz laughed.

"Look - I see how u look at clay.. he won't get with u. His sister wants u idc what u do but just fake and forget abt him" marina  said, "his mother would never allow it"

I looked at her, "what are you a bag of rocks?" I paused, "we won't. She's as attractive  as a dead pig."

Marina said, "well if you think that, either way you cannot have her bother"

"Look we don't care - we never do infact we want nothing do with her" punz explied, "princple forced us to get toutored by her"

"Well. Her bother isn't up for grabs. Unless u want his mom to hurt him" mrinia  crossed her arms.

"She hurts him and I'll tie her to a burning monkey tree" I scoffed, and walked off, flicking my wrist, punz following.

-

They don't care, they want him they will get him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2M 69K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
126K 2.2K 51
mostly fluff and bratty will maybe smutt head cannons and Oneshots also some murders so be warned
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.