One night in Texas

Autorstwa dcostavidal

Sal & Al's marriage is on the rocks, the Jokers perform live in Texas & Sal drowns his sorrows in alcohol! Bu... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

206 3 2
Autorstwa dcostavidal

Back home, "Hon, I'm so glad u're back!" a joyful Alex hugs Sal. "So, u changed ur mind, eh?" Sal asks. "Yup! I realized that I can live without kids, but I can't live without u in my life! U complete me! Besides, who needs kids? I've got the cutest kid in the world....u!!" Alex replies, pointing at Sal. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!" Sal jokes. "BTW, u don't have to hide ur secret from me. Q already told me that u took a pregnancy test , & it was positive!" Sal confesses. "Darn it! It was supposed to be a surprise! That man can't keep a secret!" Alex cries out. "C'mere, u!" an excited Sal hugs her. "Hey, I bumped into one of ur friends in Texas..." Sal tells her. "Red Silverstone, right? We Skype a lot. She told me everything. & don't worry...she told me u were drunk at the time ." Alex interrupts with an evil grin & heads over to the bedroom, as a stunned Sal stares in disbelief (his secret's been revealed!) "U comin' to bed, hon?" a sleepy Alex asks. "Sure,I'm comin'!" Sal follows her. They need a good night's sleep, since they have to shop for baby clothes, prams, etc. the next day!
                  ♡THE END♥

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...