The Mafia's Fear

Od anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... Více

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 7 "Have a good night"
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 10 "My place"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 16 "Warmth"
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 24 "Promises"

228 8 0
Od anhelina_story

Isabella's pov

I don't remember how we entered the hospital or what doctors were doing with us. I was trying not to give up on panic and be calm for my baby. Now, I am in the hospital room with Matteo by my side. 

- Do you feel any pain now? - He was asking this stupid question every 15 minutes.

- No, I just want to know what happened. - I was too tired.

- Stefano is on the way. 

- Thank you. - I grabbed his hand and he smiled.

- Before I was thinking about you only as Stefano's wife and our Queen but now you are part of my family. You are not only the cousin of my wife but you became my sister, the one that I want to protect and I am mad that I am failed. 

- You didn't. You, guys, became my family too. And I am very grateful for you. - I said and felt a sharp pain down my stomach.

- What's wrong? - Matteo immediately stood up. 

- Hurts. - I whispered and at that moment Stefano entered the room.

- What happened? - He rushed to me.

- I will call Lara. - Our friend left us.

- Are you ok, mia regina? Our boy? - My husband kissed my head and put his hand on my stomach.

- It hurts. - I wanted to cry. The pain became stronger. 

Lara ran into the room with other doctors. 

- Are you in pain? - She asked and I just nodded.

- What's wrong? - Stefano asked her and I could see that one doctor's face became pale. He pointed to my cover and Lara shouted to bring a chair for me. I looked down and saw blood. Again.

- You said that you stopped the bleeding. - I heard Matteo's yelling.

- We did. But she is bleeding now. There is poison in her blood. - Lara helped me to sit.

- Poison? - I heard Nickolas's voice from the hall. He entered and gave me a little smile. 

- At least that blood test showed. And now, I need her in the labor room. - She said and I was shocked.

- It's too... early. - I took a deep breath between the words.

- Is it safe for her? - Stefano helped me to sit in that chair.

- I will do everything that depends on me. Now, we have to go. - He pushed the chair and we went out of the sign. 

- I want Stefano near me, please. - I cried. For the first time since my mom's death, I was scared. I needed Stefano by my side. - Please.

Stefano's pov

I saw that Isabella and Matteo left. Probably to grab something to eat for my wife. 

15 minutes later 

No one showed. The traitor was out. 

- Where is Matteo? Pregnant doll? - Nickolas joked.

- I don't know. - I said and saw one of my soldiers was coming to us. - What's happened?

- Mrs. Visconti asked to say that your wife and Mr. Visconti are on the way to the hospital. Mrs. Magini is bleeding. 

- What? - I was shocked. A few seconds and I was upstairs shouting to prepare my car. 

Hospital

When I run into the room and saw Isabella's face I felt relief. She is ok. But after a few words, pale doctors, and blood on her sheets, I knew it was a bad situation.

- I need to know what the poison is. - I said. We were waiting outside of the labor room now. 

- We will find it. - Matteo said and wanted to go but I stopped him. 

- Don't tell anyone at home about it. Isabella just was worried too much. Nothing about poison or labor. 

- Got it. 

After a few moments, Lara came out.

- Isabella wants you by her side. Do you want...

- Where? - I interrupted. Mia regina needed me. 

- Here. 

I was doing everything that she told me. I washed my hands and dressed up in a clean sterile shirt and pants, gloves, and mask. When I entered and saw my little Angel on a white bed with monitors, crying and praying., I promised myself that I will destroy everyone who had done it to her. 

- I am here, mia regina. - I came to her and kissed her forehead. She had a fever.

- You ar-e ... here. - She was taking a deep breath. It was hard for her even to speak. 

- Yes, babe. I am here and I am so proud of you. You are the most incredible woman in my life. Who will give a lot of beautiful kids? Football team, right? To protect our beautiful daughter. - I said it and saw tears escaping from her eyes. - My brave girl. My first, only, and last love. My light, my rain, my heaven, and my hell. You are my heart. Sorry, our daughter has my soul. - I smiled and she tried too.

- So, what I want you to do is just breathe and relax. - Lara said and my wife laughed a little.

- Relax? 

Sarcasm. She will be fine, absolutely. 

- Yes. I need to see if the baby is ready. 

- He was ready since 6 months when was punching my all organs. 

- Ok. - Lara gave a little smile. - The baby is ready, so when I say push, you are trying to push when I said stop, you relax, ok? - She was looking at Isabella.

- Yes. 

- It's going to hurt but we have to deliver your baby. I promise I will do everything. 

- Thank you. - We both said and I took Isabella's hand.

- You can do it. For me, our daughter, our future son, and our whole family.

- I love you. - She smiled through the pain.

- I love you more. - I kissed her lips. I could feel the salt from tears and blood but it didn't matter. My family is the matter. 

8 hours later

 Isabella's pov

- One, two, three! - I was hearing the last four hours and it never stopped. I was trying to push, my lips were biting, and my hands were wet from sweating. All sheets were in blood and my water. Our little boy didn't like the idea to come out of my womb. 

- One last time. - Lara said and Stefano kissed my ear.

- We are ready to meet our prince, mia regina

My last push and I could feel that something came out from me. Then I heard him crying and my heart melted. I didn't feel tired, I wanted to see my baby boy. Lara placed him on my breast and I felt his little heart beating fast, his warm body was on my bare chest. 

- My angel. - I kissed his little head and looked at Stefano.

My husband had tears in his eyes. 

- Thank you. - he whispered to my ear and kissed my cheek. - Thank you. 

- I need to clean him and dress up. - The nurse came and took my precious boy. Became cold. Too cold.

- I'm cold. - I said and heard Stefano's shouting about my blood.

- We are trying to stop the blood. - Lara said calmly while she and one doctor were trying to stop my blood. 

- Get ready! We need the operating room. 

- Everything will be fine. - I heard Stefano's voice near my head.

- I love you. Protect our children, my love. - I gave him a little smile and my bed was pulled away from him.

I was walking in our garden in London. My mom's favorite. She planted every flower by herself. Why am I here? 

- Isa? - I heard so painful forgotten voice.

- Mama? 

- My little princess. 

My mama is here. My mama is here. 

- Mama! - I saw her and run. - I missed you. 

- I know my girl. I know. - She hugged me and kissed my hair. - You smelled the same. My wonderful daughter became a mom. I am so proud of you. 

- My baby boy. Why am I here? Am I dead? - I was afraid of the answer.

- You are not. You have a family who is fighting for you. - She smiled.

- You had it too. - I said and the tears came out of my eyes.

- I had. But time was going too quickly, my dear. And now, we don't have time. I love you, my Isa. 

She kissed my forehead and disappeared. 

- Mama! Mama!

- Mama! - I cried out loud.

- Shhhh, I am here, mia regina. - Stefano's warm voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw my husband holding our little boy in his arms. 

- My boy. - I cried and wanted to sit but couldn't. 

- Let me help you. - I heard Nickolas's voice from another side of the bed. I smiled at him and he helped me to sit. My husband gave me our son.

- He is perfect. - I kissed his small hand. He was sleeping peacefully. 

- I will tell Lara that you are awake now. - Our friend said. - Congratulations, our Queen. 

- I was so scared to lose you. - Stefano sit near me and kissed my cheek.

- Me too. I was scared to leave you but I am here now. - I smiled at him.

- I never let you go. - He said and I kissed his lips. 

- I promise to love you till the end of my life and after that, I will still love you in hell. - I said and he looked surprised.

- Is it your wedding wow? Well, it's a little bit too late but I accept it. And I promise to love you till the end of my earth's days and after that in hell, I will still love you.

- Your wedding was already. But I like your new speech. - Nickolas joked and I smiled at Lara, who looked confused.

- How are you feeling? - she asked me.

- Pretty fine. Thank you for saving my life and my son's life. - I thanked her.

- No problems. I will tell the nurse to give you painkillers after a while. Enjoy. - She smiled. - Oh, and sex only after two months not less. 

- She knows something. - Nickolas laughed. 

- Shut up. - My husband told him.

- Ok, ok, ok, big boss. So, do you have a name? 

- Dante... - I said and looked at Stefano. He gave me a smile. 

- Dante Alexander Magini. - He finished and I looked at our Dante.

- Cool. - Nickolas said and I smirked. - The same middle name as his older sister. You already gave a childhood trauma to your son. Congrats!

- One more word and you will be babysitting them all their childhood. - I said and my husband smirked.

- I am already doing it. 

- Well, now you will be the official babysitter for Magini's kids. - Stefano joked and I smiled.

- Fuck you both, I love your children but their parents are really an ass. - Our friend said and looked at baby Dante. - You are lucky to have this great uncle like me.

Hi, angels!

Thank you for reading, voting, and comments! It's already a year after I published the first chapter.

Thank you for staying with me!

Love u!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
681K 11.1K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
6.3K 221 69
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
2.8K 97 22
A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own life. Gets trapped by the mafia. A person w...