RWBY NEXUS

De TeamFambuskix

RWBY NEXUS Kota Suko was a Super Saiyan Inspired Bounty Hunter before getting the opportunity to join beacon... Mai multe

Prologue: Enter Kota Suko
Chapter 1: The Shining Beacon
Chapter 2: Capture The Flag
Chapter 3: Awakend by Fury
Chapter 5: Food Fight!!!
Chapter 6: The White Fang
Chapter 7: A Minor Hiccup
Chapter 8: Painting the Town
Chapter 9: Extracurricular
Chapter 10: Burning The Candle
Chapter 11: Dance Dance Infiltration
Chapter 12: Field Trip
Chapter 13: Search and Obliterate
Chapter 14: Mountain Glenn
Chapter 15: No Brakes
Chapter 16: Breach
Chapter 17: Enter the Tournament
Chapter 18: Battle In Flames
Chapter 19: The Stakes Part 1
Chapter 20: The Stakes Part 2
Chapter 21: Double Trouble
Chapter 22: Fire and Ice
Chapter 23: The Fall Maiden
Chapter 24-C: The Beginning of the end!
Chapter 25: Nightmares and Destiny
Chapter 26: PvP
Chapter 27: Chaos in Vale
Chapter 28: 2 Sides of war
Chapter 29: Banishment (Volume 1 Finale)
Chapter 30: The Violent Savior
Chapter 31: The Path to Mistral
Chapter 32: Follow the Yellow Sun
Chapter 33: The Raven
Chapter 34: Black as Knight
Chapter 35: Dragonborn Part 1
Chapter 36: Dragonborn Part 2
Chapter 37: Secrets and Fables
Chapter 38: Horror House
Chapter 39: Village stress
Short Bonus Chapter: Learning The Kamehameha.
Chapter 40: Struggle to Atlas.
Chapter 41: New Opportunities
Chapter 42: Atlas Huntsman & Huntresses.
Chapter 43: The Glitching Knight.
Chapter 44: Betrayed by Atlas
Chapter 45: Glitched Self Exile
Chapter 46: Dust till Fall
Chapter 47: The Ever After
Chapter 48: Royal Birthday
Chapter 49: The Curious cat
Chapter 50: Confessions and Regrets
Chapter 51: Walking Mistakes
Chapter 52: Secrets revealed, Heros Released
Chapter 53: The Crystal Cavern
Chapter 54: Kota's Start
Chapter 55: Viruses The Violent Savior
Chapter 56: Reflections in universes
Chapter 57: Reunion At Last (Volume 2 Finale)

Chapter 4: Knowing Team RWBY

227 3 0
De TeamFambuskix

The Sun started to rise on a normal Saturday morning and Kota was just waking up after a long sleep. Kota got up from bed and headed to the bathroom to change his clothes and get ready for the day.

Kota: Ahh Ok Start of a new day, new friends to hang with... Let's just be yourself today and let's just have a good... (opens the door)

(Whistle Blow)

Kota: Ahhhhhh (falls on the floor)

Ruby: Gooooood Morning Team RWBY!

Kota: What's is the matter with you dude people are still... (Noticed everyone was up and awake) Never mind. But was the whistle necessary?

Weiss: (to herself) Welcome to my world kid.

Ruby: Sorry Force of habit.

Kota: Ok then... Why are y'all already dressed? And how doesn't this room only have one bathroom?

Weiss: We went to JNPR's room since boys and girls in a bathroom don't mix.

Kota: Hey I said I'm not that type of kid!

Yang: Actually you threaten us if we tried anything we would get hurt.

Kota: IT WAS IMPLIED!!!

Blake: Anyway... We have a day out together soon. And before you ask it was Ruby's idea.

Ruby: I... Just figured if we're going to be teammates we should get to know each other and what better place then the city of vale.

Kota: Uhhh Don't we have classes today?

RWBY: (goofy deadpan) It's Saturday.

Kota: (faceslap) Of course... Well if that's the case I know where to go... Follow me.

Weiss: Wait WHERE are we going.

Kota: My Town It's 5 miles outside of vale. Professor Ozpin gave me permission to visit my home if it's the weekend.

Ruby: Your home?

Kota: Yeah I owe my sis a visit to checkup on her anyway.

Yang: You have a sister too?

Kota: Well Technically she's my caretaker. She was 17 when she found me as a baby and her mother didn't want to raise me so she took me in instead. Her name is Serah She's a wolf Faunus.

Blake: Really?

Kota: Yeah My town is a sanctuary for humans and Faunus.

Ruby: Cool. Let's go... Let's go to your village.

Kota: Ok Then let's go!

Ruby: Yes! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Their leader Ruby, And their new Super Saiyan Teammate Kota Has begun Their first day together as a team. Banzai!

K-WBY: BANZAI!!!

Kota: I don't know what just happen but fuck it I'll go with it.

(Timeskip)

The Village of Arkana was having a nice morning and Kota and Team RWBY just entered the village and already Kota received a warm welcome back because he was a big deal In the town for being a bounty hunter. Ruby and her team was happy to see that Kota had quite the reputation at his home but they had to get to his old home to see Kota's sister. They soon found the inn That she was running but she was passed out on the desk not surprising to Kota knowing this should happen luckily he had a plan to wake her.

Ruby: That's Serah?

Kota: Yeah.

Blake: I never expected her to be a pink haired Faunus.

Kota: She got the idea from an anime. Don't worry I'll wake her.

Kota then went behind his sister to wake her up but he would do it in a funny way.

Kota: Better Scramble like an egg before you get folded like an Omelet BIG SIS! (Slammed hard on her desk)

Serah: Ahhhhh!

Yang: Well that's one way to wake someone.

Serah Looked around her and saw Ruby and the others and thought they were guests planning to stay but that was before she saw Kota right behind her and screamed with joy.

Kota: Hey Big Sis I'm back!

Serah: Ahhh Little brother! How have you've been? Did you get kicked out? Do you need cash?

Kota: Big Sis... You're spiraling again.

Ruby: (to herself) And I thought I was bad at that.

Serah: I'm sorry it's just I wasn't expecting you till The end of the 4th yea... Kota I'm sorry but who are these 4 beauties?

Kota: Oh Yeah... Serah meet my teammates Ruby rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. Aka Team RWBY.

RWBY: Nice to meet you.

Serah: Awww Bro you got a harem how cute... (Kota bash her head)

Kota: (blushed) Not Funny sis!

Ruby: (blushed) W-we are just his friends Serah.

Blake: (blushed) Yeah We wouldn't do anything weird to him.

Everyone other than Serah was a blushing mess because what she said made them nervous because of what yang teased from him last night almost revealing his terrible secret.

Serah: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make y'all uncomfortable.

Yang: It's cool.

Serah: Anyway Why the visit bro.

Kota: I just need to grab some things I forgot to bring and I need some cash. (Whispers to his sis) From my stash not from you.

Serah: Oh ok Well you know where your room is. Ladies just follow him ok.

RWBY: Ok.

Kota then took Team RWBY To him room and as he opened the door they wasn't expecting what they saw. His room was almost empty other than some RGB lights and Kota's Bionicle Tahu collection but that was it barely a bed no dresser, not much clothes just that he barely had anything.

Ruby: Is this real?

Kota: What?

Weiss: You don't have basically ANYTHING!

Kota: Ahem! (points at his Tahu collection)

Yang: Even So You don't even have much of a bed.

Blake: Kota... Are you forcing yourself to live in poverty?

Kota: Not Really.

Ruby: Then what?

Kota: I didn't want to be a spoiled brat and I've made over millions in reward money but I rather not spend it because I'll just seem like a spoiled rich kid who doesn't care about anything but my money so I don't spend any.

Blake: Then how did you get these things.

Kota: Serah gave them to me as gifts as I was a huge fan of lego bionicle and the lights was a present from the Shopkeep from the shop next door.

Ruby and the others felt bad for the way he's treating himself but Blake put her foot down and whispered in Ruby's ear on how they should spend the day.

Blake: Kota... Where do you keep your "stash"?

Kota: It's in the closet why?

Ruby then opened the closet door and Team RWBY was shocked to see how much money he'd own but they had a mission today. So they grabbed a bag of 100,000 Lein and tossed it at Kota.

Kota: Uhh Guys what's this about?

Ruby: We're gonna have a fun day together and you're paying.

Blake: You Shouldn't force yourself in poverty Kota.

Weiss: I get it you don't want your money to get to your head but this is ridiculous.

Kota: But I said... (Yang grabs him from behind)

Yang: Let's have fun. (Kota was squirming but stop fighting it because they wouldn't leave it be)

(Timeskip)

Kota and the others was in the city of atlas about to have a shopping spree he was a bit nervous about this but their first stop was something he would actually needed. Kota saw a sweet store and he kinda figured he should repay them for "helping" him with his money. He didn't know what to buy them so he just got a bunch of cookies not knowing what would happen next.

Weiss: Where did he go... He didn't ditch us did he?

Kota: I'm right here (waving at them) I kinda wanted to repay y'all for this so I got you a bunch of cooki...

Kota was soon jumped by Ruby for she truly adores cookies. It's her favorite sweet. So she hugged him tight almost squeezing his air out.

Ruby: Ahhhhh Thank you Thank you Thank you THANK YOOOU!

Kota: Your welcome but... Please... Stop.

Ruby: Oh. (Let's Kota go) I'm sorry I just love cookies.

Kota: Apparently. (Claps hands once) So where are you making me spend my money first.

Blake: Well I could go for some new books.

Yang: I can go for some new games. (Ruby: Same)

Weiss: I need some more dust.

Kota: Oh so I'm Your credit card now!?

Ruby: Whoa hang on you need to get yourself some things too they were just suggestions kota. We didn't mean to act that way.

Kota: Hehehe It's fine I was just teasing.

They soon had their shopping spree started. First they went to the book store to get Kota and Blake some books. Kota got a few comics and romance novels like ninjas of love and Blake got the same thing but with history books but Kota didn't knew that the romance book he got was Blake's all time favorite book. Kota and Blake soon payed for their books and while the others was away Blake asked Kota a question.

Blake: Soooo Kota what's your favorite romance book?

Kota: I'm Holding it. (Holds ninjas of love)

Blake: That's my favorite too. But I have my own copy you could have borrowed.

Kota: I rather have my own. Come on the others are waiting.

Soon they caught up and it was Weiss's turn and they went to the newly fixed dust shop. Kota and Weiss soon entered and soon was welcomed by the Shopkeep and started to pick their dust. Weiss would have her family send her some but she figured while she was at atlas to get a refill of some that was low and Kota was in need for more dust for his dust combinations and then they managed to get a few sets and soon they went to the game store and Kota was at heaven. It didn't have just games... It had toys, collectibles, gear, Tech and more. To Yang and Ruby Kota was in his own world like he's high on DRUGS His own world. But soon Kota snapped out of it and started Ruby and yang's turn and got a few games and some new headphones while Kota got a few Yugioh cards and a super sonic plush. They soon headed out and Kota and the others was getting hungry and they went to the nearest restaurant to get some grub.

Ruby Got herself a chicken tender platter with mashed potatoes and a strawberry milkshake, Weiss Got a Salmon plate with a side salad with Blueberry frozen yogurt, Blake got some Tuna rice balls some spicy some not with a sweet tea, And Yang got herself a burger and some fries and she snuck in her favorite drink a strawberry sunrise. But Kota with hunger got 15 Sandwiches and ate them all without break. They COULD NOT HELP but watch what was happening they've never seen someone eat that much in their life and not gain any weight. Kota soon finished and Him and the team started to have their conversation.

Kota: Sorry Y'all had to see that. This is just how I eat.

RWBY: Apparently hahahaha.

Ruby: So Kota how are you enjoying your day?

Kota: Got to admit having to spoil each other was kind of fun. Hahaha

Weiss: And You buying lunch was so nice of you.

Kota: Well What do you expect we can't have a day out without stuffing our face with grub.

Yang: (mumbling) You literally stuffed your face hehe.

Kota: What was that.

Yang: Ahh Nothing.

Kota: Hey Guys... can I ask a serious question?

Ruby: What is it?

Kota: Why are you guys kissing up to me?

Team RWBY stopped at their tracks after hearing that question.

Blake: What do you mean?

Kota: I Mean most of my life people outside of my town were scared of my power for years before I became a bounty hunter. And I'm not the kind of person that can make friends easily. Besides I'm just a stubborn kid who's heavily immature and reckless. But you guys are treating me like a long lost brother. If its out of kindness truthfully ill understand. But isn't this a bit weird?

Weiss: Well in my defense I was a little skeptical because you would have been the only boy in a team that's mostly females.

Kota: At least Weiss understands my point. (Weiss and Kota fist bump.)

Ruby: Truthfully...?

Kota: Well yeah. Why do y'all like me?

Ruby: We felt bad.

Kota was shocked to hear what they said that they liked him out of pity but he didn't hear them out because that wouldn't be the case.

Ruby: Please hear me out. During you're trial I felt bad that you were the only one there doing it expecting it without help. And I didn't wanted someone to go alone because Grimm are soulless creatures who doesn't believe in mercy. When there was too much to handle I knew I just needed to help you because... No one has to fight alone. Yeah we know that your jobs you've prevailed alone but you were about to die.

Kota: Ruby...

Yang: We were just looking out for you and now you've turned into a great friend and the fact we've got to know you better.

Ruby: And speaking of that... We're having a SLUMBER PARTY NEXT FRIDAY!

Kota: Whoa Whoa Really?

Weiss: Yes cause we need to celebrate you going to our team.

Blake: And it sounds fun to me it's been a while for me.

Ruby: So what do you say Kota you're in?

Kota: Sure I'll bite. But nothing weird ok.

RWBY: We promise.

Ruby: Anyway I believe we need to start heading back to beacon it's almost sunset.

Kota: Oh sure.

Kota and the others started to head back to beacon academy after a long day and with classes starting next week Kota was ever so excited to see that he made some friends. But how can he handle being at beacon academy with his powers...? Only time would tell.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.8K 111 94
Beacon academy is full of surprises in the main timeline but what if, some more huntsmen and huntresses joined the cast. Team Arcc, Team Pyda and Tea...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
13.7K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
6.1K 166 14
After an eventful first semester, it's now time for Kai Blaze's SECOND semester at Beacon Academy. Would this semester be fairly normal, or would it...