One night in Texas

By dcostavidal

Sal & Al's marriage is on the rocks, the Jokers perform live in Texas & Sal drowns his sorrows in alcohol! Bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

236 4 1
By dcostavidal

A few months later, Sal's still waiting for her to call/text him. She doesn't even answer the door when Sal goes over to talk to her. "She hasn't called yet. She won't even text me back." a worried Sal tells Beth. "Maybe she'll talk to me. I'll go over & talk to her." Beth suggests & leaves. A few hrs. later, "Sal, she's just too depressed. She says that she can't be with u. She feels that kids complete a family & without any, there's no point in being married!" Beth explains. "That's ridiculous! I don't want our marriage to end! What now?" Sal asks. "U might receive divorce papers in a few weeks if she doesn't change her mind about this 'having-kids' thing! I hope she changes her mind, I really do!" Beth hopes. The next day, the Jokers head to Texas for a live performance. "I wish we didn't have to come here. Texas reminds me of her. Alex is from Texas, u know?" Sal sulks & sips his fourteenth beer. "Stop worrying about her! There's plenty of girls here too, Sally boy!" Q winks. "That's comforting!" Sal replies, sarcastically. "No more raiding the mini- bar, Sal! Let's go out & listen to some sweet country music!" Joe grabs his jacket. They head to a pub, where a drunk Sal meets a pretty cowgirl named Red Silverstone & hits it off with her. They're soon making out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.1M 37.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
158K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...