take me » jack gilinsky

By ghettogilinsky

she was sick of her lifestyle so she simply chose a new one. More

take me
1
2
3
4

5

169 7 0
By ghettogilinsky

Bianca's POV.

My heart was pounding 100 times per millisecond by now. I knew they had been keeping something from me. I was just so scared I dropped it before it started to bother me.

"Baby.." Johnny spoke softly, reaching out to grab my hand.

I whipped it away from him. "What the hell is she talking about." I demanded.

"I..I can't tell you." He sighed.

"Fine. I will. Johnny has been cheating on you for weeks now.. with me." Madison smirked.

My heart dropped. I bit onto my tongue, hoping this wasn't real. But it was real, and I'm just a blithering idiot who decided to trust an asshole like Johnny.

I just turned and left. I didn't want to look or speak to anyone right now. Johnny called for me, but of course I ignored.

Since he had the keys, I guess I'd have to avoid him until he leaves. I searched for Sammy for ten minutes until I found him next to the small fire in the backyard.

"Sammy.." I approached him.

"Beeeeeee!" He slurred and wrapped his arms around me.

Great. He's drunk.

"Can I spend the night, please?" I asked, trying to pry his arms off.

"Of course, bee." He smiled.

I laughed and thanked him. I managed to ignore and avoid Johnny until the party died down. He left and I could finally go to sleep.

I noticed Sammy stumbling towards the backdoor. I helped him upstairs and into bed.

"You can sleep in the guest, bee." He smiled tiredly.

Thanks. Get some sleep." I pulled the covers over him and quietly shut the door.

I unstrapped my heels and carried them down the hall to the guest room. The bed was so big and I was so tired. But this damn dress was so uncomfortable to sleep in.

Seconds later, someone barged right through the doors. I screamed but stopped when I noticed it was Jack.

"Wow. Sorry." He apologized with his hands up.

I sighed, "It s fine."

He kicked his shoes off and jumped onto the bed.

"Jack?" I asked, noticing his cotton shirt.

"Yup?" He lifted his head up.

"Are you sleeping here?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Can I wear your shirt, please? This dress is really uncomfortable." I asked while trying to unzip the back of my dress.

He rolled off the bed and helped me unzip. I turned around and his shirt was already off.

"Thanks." I grabbed his shirt and walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into his shirt, trying not to be weirded out by what just happened.

I climbed back into bed next to Jack and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep, with all the horrible events that happened out of my head.

///

swianca is over :'(

-kam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
648K 23.6K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
447K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
346K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...