Fast Travel President Strateg...

coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... Еще

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

6

272 1 0
coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 149 Childhood Sweetheart (6)

    Facing Qiao Qing's question, Lin Yanqing just smiled indifferently     , "Do you think it's not good for us to chat at the door?" I'm so surprised."

    Lin Yanqing said: "Let's go and have a look first."

    When he went to find Qiao Qing before, the orphanage had already disappeared at that time, so he tried to find a way to reopen the two orphanages.

    One is in the city when I was a child, and the other is in Haiqing.

    The reason why it is in Haiqing is that it was agreed to go to the best university before, and if the other party fails to come to Haiqing University, they may also come to Haiqing University! !

    Seeing the familiar orphanage, he will definitely feel curious and come in to have a look, then he may find her.

    It's just that he didn't intend to tell Qiao Qing these words.

    Being able to meet Qiao Qing at Haiqing University, I really felt like "the crowd searched for him thousands of times, but that person was in a dimly lit place".

    Qiao Qing replied softly, "Yes."

    She looked at this familiar yet unfamiliar orphanage with curious eyes.

    However, the interior decoration is also so familiar, there is no difference from the memory.

    She sighed from the bottom of her heart: "It's really exactly the same as the orphanage when I was a child. It's amazing!!"

    Qiao Qing, who didn't know the truth, didn't think it was just a coincidence. show up.

    When the two came in, a middle-aged woman saw Lin Yanqing and smiled kindly. She stepped forward to greet Lin Yanqing.

    "Yanqing, I haven't seen you coming for a long time."

    From the tone of his voice, he knew that he was very familiar with Lin Yanqing.

    Lin Yanqing nodded with a smile, "I've been busy recently."

    Dean Liu is a woman with a gentle temperament.

    When she saw Qiao Qing beside Lin Yanqing, her eyes became more curious. This was the first time Lin Yanqing brought a girl here.

    The most important thing is that this girl is very good-looking. Looking at it together with Lin Yanqing, she is very good-looking.

    Looking at Lin Yanqing, he smiled and asked gently: "Who is this?"

    Lin Yanqing introduced to Dean Liu: "This is Qiao Qing."

    Then he introduced to Qiao Qing: "This is the dean of the orphanage. "

    Qiao Qing greeted with a shallow smile, "Hi, I'm Yanqing's friend, Qiao Qing."

    Seeing Dean Liu's eyes, she knew what the other party was thinking.

    "You are the same as Yanqing, just call me Dean Liu."

    Dean Liu feels very kind, and there is a gentle feeling on his body that can make people let down their guard involuntarily.

    It may be that I have been with children for a long time, and the affinity is really strong.

    At least Qiao Qing liked Dean Liu the first time she saw him.

    Lin Yanqing glanced around at the surrounding environment, "Where are Yuanyuan and Fangfang?"

    Dean Liu said with a smile: "They should have gone to play in the backyard, you should go find them. If you know you are here, you can get Jump up happily."

    With a little helpless tone.

    Qiao Qing listened to the conversation between the two, and curiosity arose in her heart.

    Lin Yanqing also thought of those two noisy temperaments, and couldn't help laughing, "It's troublesome for you." "

    You are familiar with this place, so I won't entertain you."

    Dean Liu could see that Lin Yanqing was very fond of Qiao Qing. His attitude is not like that of ordinary friends, so he deliberately gave the two of them a chance to get along alone.

    If it was an ordinary friend, probably without Qiao Qing introducing himself as an ordinary friend, he would put aside the relationship from the beginning.

    She still knew Lin Yanqing quite well.

    After Dean Liu left, Qiao Qing looked at Lin Yanqing with her fair and clean face, and her moist and bright eyes sparkled.

    "Who are Yuanyuan and Fangfang?"

    It sounds like a child's name, but I don't know why Lin Yanqing calls it so affectionately.

    "And do you come here often?"

    Qiao Qing had a hundred doubts in her heart and wanted to ask.

    "Yuanyuan and Fangfang are very cute, if you see them, you will definitely like them."

    Lin Yanqing put on a show.

    He turned to look at Qiao Qing, "It's a bit like us when we were young, they have a very good relationship."

    Hearing this, Qiao Qing became even more curious.

    She smiled and said, "So do you like them because they are like us when we were young, or because they are cute?" There

    was a strong sense of humor in her soft tone.

    The smile on the little face as white as a jade plate was very bright, Lin Yanqing just felt that everything in front of his eyes seemed to become brighter.

    His eyes flickered slightly, he pondered for a while, and asked pretending to be serious: "Do you believe me when I say it's because I'm cute?"

    When he looked at these two children, he couldn't help but think of Qiao Qing. In a few years, I will come and see it from time to time! !

    It's just that after finding Qiao Qing, he somewhat forgot to come here.

    Thinking about it, I still feel a little guilty!

    Lin Yanqing touched his nose and said calmly.

    "Actually, there are a little bit of them, but the main thing is that I think of you just because I look at them."

    Qiao Qing suddenly turned her head, her eyes fell on Lin Yanqing's handsome face, the expression on his face was very calm.

    In fact, she rarely saw the other party's mood swings.

    All Lin Yanqing's emotions were hidden in those deep eyes, and others could only see the smile on his face.

    The corners of the mouth are raised, and the tone is a little distant.

    "Actually, in the ten years since we didn't see each other, I always wondered why you left alone when we agreed to leave together."

    Lin Yanqing turned his head.

    Qiao Qing didn't stop, she continued: "In my life, it seems that I can only rely on you during the time when the orphanage has you. In the next ten years or so, the only thing I can do is rely on myself."

    " Sometimes I can’t hold on anymore, and I’ll think, I must be admitted to Shanghai Qing University, and I’ll ask you if you left me alone in the orphanage on purpose.” I

    just want an answer.

    Lin Yanqing said no, she would believe his words unconditionally.

    Because he is Lin Yanqing! !

    It was Lin Yanqing who fought those children without hesitation in order to give her a few candies when she was a child! !

    Her eyes were moist and the tails of her eyes were red. Qiao Qing looked at Lin Yanqing with her small face raised, water glistened in her red eyes, but she was still smiling.

    But looking at it is even more uncomfortable and distressing! !

    "Qiao Qiao..."

    Lin Yanqing wanted to say something, but he couldn't say anything, as if something was blocked in his throat.

    Heart astringent.

    He didn't know what Qiao Qing had experienced in the ten years without him, but it would definitely not be as smooth sailing as him. People around him would give them what they wanted without even asking.

    "Why do you want this expression? In fact, it's all over. I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

    Qiao Qing pretended to smile relaxedly. If she ignored her red eyes, she might believe it.

    Lin Yanqing stretched out his big hand with well-defined bones, and held Qiao Qing's delicate white hand very tightly, wanting to give Qiao Qing strength.

    The dark eyes looked directly into Qiao Qing's eyes, and explained seriously: "I didn't leave you alone on purpose, I thought about it at that time, if my parents won't let us go together, then we will stay together .”

    Thinking of the accident later, I don’t know why, and it’s hard to say.

    He didn't want Qiao Qing to think that he was making excuses on purpose, his mind was spinning, and the thousands of words in his heart were all turned into one sentence, "Qiao Qiao, I'm sorry."

    Her voice became hoarse.

    Seeing Lin Yanqing frowning, his face was full of guilt.

    Qiao Qing chuckled, sniffed, and stretched out her other hand to smooth Lin Yanqing's eyebrows.

    "Don't frown, it's easy to get wrinkles."

    The joking words suddenly broke the heavy atmosphere between the two.

    She pursed her mouth and pretended to be angry, "But I'm sorry, it's useless to me."

    Lin Yanqing suddenly became nervous, he opened his mouth and tightened his lips, "I know."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help teasing Lin Yanqing, Shaking his shoulders, he smiled happily.

    Under Lin Yanqing's puzzled gaze, she restrained her smile, "I'm sorry, it's really useless. If someone wants me to have a delicious meal, then everything can be forgiven." It was a matter of course

    .

    Sure enough, there is only food in the foodie world! !

    Lin Yanqing realized that Qiao Qing was just teasing him.     Hearing the request, he shook his head helplessly, and jokingly

    said, "Where is one meal enough? I will cover all three meals a day."

Full of cunning, "If you want, I have no objection."

    Lin Yanqing patted Qiao Qing's head habitually, raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'm afraid that if I say I don't want to, you probably have to make an expression that I'm a scumbag." "You still know me hahahaha~"

    Qiao

    Qing Can't help but have some fun.

    At this time, two cute children saw Qiao Qing and the two of them.

    Lin Yanqing did not let go of Qiao Qing's big hand.

    Yuanyuan is a girl, with a white and tender face with puffy flesh, and big bright eyes.

    She trotted all the way to Lin Yanqing, hugged Lin Yanqing's thigh with two tender little hands, looked at Lin Yanqing innocently with a small face raised, and a smile.

    "Brother Lin, Brother Lin, Yuanyuan misses you so

    much." Fang Fang trotted all the way over, the two children were holding hands, but the moment she saw Lin Yanqing, Yuanyuan broke away from Fang Fang's hand.

    The little boy still restrained himself quite a bit. He was like a little adult. When he saw Lin Yanqing, the excitement in his eyes almost overflowed, but he still tried his best to maintain a calm expression on his face.

    It makes people laugh, but it's also really cute.

    He whispered coyly: "Brother Lin, I miss you too."

    In fact, in Fang Fang's heart, he felt that he didn't need to express his feelings.

    Especially if he is a boy! !

    But brother Lin really hasn't been here for a long time, and they both miss him very much! !

    Qiao Qing was so cute by the two children. She stroked her little round and furry head, and looked at Lin Yanqing with crooked eyebrows, "Am I also this cute when I was a child?" The

    children are really cute everywhere they look! !

    When they talked about Brother Lin in childish voices, they were really cute.

    Lin Yanqing smiled, let go of Qiao Qing's hand, and hugged Yuanyuan as if squatting down.

    He said softly: "Brother Lin misses you too."

    "Brother is lying, hum!!" Yuanyuan

    put her arms around her chest, with an angry and arrogant look, and glanced at Qiao Qing who was beside Lin Yanqing from time to time.

    Her eyes were bright, and she was extremely curious about Qiao Qing, a beautiful sister.

    Lin Yanqing was puzzled, and asked softly, "Why did Brother Lin lie?"

    Yuanyuan said as a matter of course, "Brother Lin must have a girlfriend, so he has no time to visit Yuanyuan and Fangfang." Both

    Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing Was amused.

    Children know a lot.

    Lin Yanqing's brows and eyes were stained with a smile, he explained: "Brother Lin doesn't have a girlfriend, and brother Lin has never had a girlfriend." I don't know if he was explaining

    this to Yuanyuan, or Qiao Qing .

    In short, when Qiao Qing heard it, her expression of surprise was very obvious, her small mouth opened, but she didn't say anything.

    Lin Yanqing was a god-level figure in the huge Haiqing University, so he must have been a child of someone else's family since he was a child.

    Such an outstanding person is actually single until now, it is indeed unbelievable! ! !

    Fang Fang on the side said loudly: "Brother Lin has a girlfriend."

    He stretched out his fleshy little hand and took Qiao Qing's fair hand, smiling so hard that his eyes narrowed, as if he had gotten candy.

    She shouted happily: "This sister is Brother Lin's girlfriend."

    For a moment, both Qiao Qing and Lin Yanqing were stunned for a second.

    Lin Yanqing opened his mouth and said, "There are some things that children shouldn't say nonsense."

    He waved to Fang Fang, and Fang Fang came in front of Lin Yanqing.

    He said solemnly: "Fang Fang, you have to know that if you talk nonsense, it will make others unhappy."

    Yuanyuan looked at Lin Yanqing and then at Qiao Qing with her big moist and bright eyes, she said with certainty: "But Fang Fang is not talking nonsense, brother Lin and this sister are holding hands, the dean's mother told us , Boys and girls holding hands is the relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend."

    Her eyes glowed with seriousness.

    This made Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing not know what to say.

    Qiao Qing's face, which was as bright as white jade, was stained with a blush. She bit her lips in embarrassment, and glanced at Lin Yanqing, but didn't say much.

    In fact, she wanted to see what Lin Yanqing had to say!

    Fang Fang also added from the side, "Yuanyuan and I have always held hands, and Yuanyuan will be my girlfriend from now on."

    As he spoke, he still smiled silly.

    Lin Yanqing was very helpless, "You are so young, do you understand what emotion is?"

    Today's children are really precocious! !

    Neither he nor Qiao Qing thought about this when they were young.

    For some reason, what Qiao Qing said to Jian Yuhan suddenly came to mind.

    Holding Yuanyuan's hand, there was a moment of stiffness.

    Maybe it's not that I haven't thought about it, it's just that I haven't expressed it so bluntly! !

    Yuanyuan also smiled happily, "Yes, Yuanyuan will always be with Fangfang from now on."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help feeling, "Their relationship is really good."

    Thinking of the names of the two, "One They are called Yuanyuan, and the other is called Fangfang, and they even match their names."

    Lin Yanqing's eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate and picturesque face, and he said with a smile: "Actually, they came up with this name themselves. In the beginning, neither of the two children knew each other. The name, that is, according to the ranking, it is called the fourth child, the fifth child."

    In the beginning, this orphanage was not the current name, but it was changed after Lin Yanqing funded it.

    There were only a few adopted children at the beginning, but now several years have passed, and there are more and more children.

    But the expenses here are all paid by Lin Yanqing! !

    Qiao Qing blinked her eyes, and thoughts turned in her mind, "I don't even know who came up with my name, it seems that I was called by this name naturally."

    Lin Yanqing said: "At that time, I was so young, who would remember so much? Things."

    It was quite young, when the two parted, it was the age when they could only remember things.

    If they were separated at the age of three or four, maybe after a year, they would not be able to remember what the other party was like.

    So the two are still destined to be together! !

    Yuanyuan in Lin Yanqing's arms didn't like being ignored very much, she raised her short arms, and her little fingers grabbed Lin Yanqing's chin.

    A pair of bright eyes looked at Lin Yanqing sparklingly, exactly the same as Qiao Qing's curious eyes when she was a child, which is why, Lin Yanqing said that seeing these two children would remind her of Qiao Qing.

    "Brother Lin, do you like this sister?"

    She was young, and she asked the question in the most straightforward way, without considering the thoughts of the two parties.

    Fang Fang was also very curious, he stepped forward and pulled Qiaoqing's little hand, and said in a childlike voice, "Sister, do you like our Brother Lin?"

    His curious eyes were extraordinarily bright.

    Are all kids gossiping like this now?

    Qiao Qing raised her eyes and glanced at Lin Yanqing, but she hesitated and didn't know how to answer.

    Lin Yanqing put Yuanyuan down, and warned in a slightly serious voice, "Children should keep their hands off adults' affairs."

    Pretending to be serious, the two children saw through at a glance.

    Yuanyuan made a face for Lin Yanqing, and snorted softly, "Brother Lin is a coward. He dare not say that he likes his sister. Unlike Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan will tell him if he likes Fangfang."

    She stretched out her tender white hand, took Fang Fang's hand, and asked as if showing off     : "Fang Fang, do you think so?" He said seriously: "Well, Fangfang likes Yuanyuan, and he will tell Yuanyuan."

    Turning to look at Lin Yanqing with a bit of disgust, "Brother Lin is not brave at all."

    Yuanyuan nodded, "Yeah, we don't want I played with someone who

    is not brave." Fang Fang always did what Yuan Yuan said.

    "Okay."

    All of a sudden, before Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing could react from their words, the two ran away happily like birds that had escaped from the cage.

    Only Qiao Qing and Lin Yanqing were left looking at each other.

    At first, the atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxed, but for some reason, it seemed to be covered with a layer of fog, and there was a bit of incomprehensible embarrassment.

    The blush on Qiao Qing's face hadn't faded yet, and her eyes were floating around, feeling like she had nowhere to rest.

    Holding the bag tightly in his hand, he didn't know what to say to break the atmosphere.

    Lin Yanqing noticed Qiao Qing's abnormality. Hearing Fang Fang and Yuanyuan's words, he was also very touched in his heart.

    Indeed, he was not as brave as the two little children.

    If you like someone, you have to say it! ! !

    It's just that he seldom expresses his feelings, especially in terms of love. He has never had such an experience, and he is even more at a loss.

    Even though he knew that Qiao Qing liked him, and he was sure that he liked Qiao Qing, he just didn't know how to break through this layer of seemingly non-existent barriers!

    With a light cough, he felt somewhat uncomfortable in such an atmosphere.

    Pretending to be calm, he joked, "Nowadays, kids, their thinking really makes me unable to keep up hahaha."

    Qiao Qing bit her lips lightly, and she pretended to be calm and said, "Yes, it's quite jumpy."

    Where's the jump! ! It should be said to be quite precocious.

    This emotional concept is that no number of adults can compare to two children.

    Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing stayed here all afternoon.

    It was really a very pleasant afternoon to play with the children.

    Two big friends, reminiscing about childhood games and happiness again! !

    The two people who were originally embarrassed by what Yuanyuan and Fangfang said, after an afternoon of games, the embarrassment disappeared without a trace, and their relationship was even closer!

    When I came out of the orphanage, it was already five or six in the afternoon, and when I got back to school, it was already dark.

    The lights on the side of the road gradually lit up, one by one, like the light of fireflies in the dark, shining and dazzling.

    Lin Yanqing sent Qiao Qing back to the dormitory, and then went back to the dormitory by himself.

    As soon as Qiao Qing returned to the dormitory, she felt a few strong gazes, but saw a strange figure.

    Due to the presence of outsiders, Li Susu stabilized his mind even though the fire of gossip in his heart was already burning.

    When she was drying the clothes, she saw Lin Yanqing and Qiao Qing from the balcony.

    The reluctance of the two of them when they parted was definitely something! !

    "Qiao Qiao, are you two..."

    She gave Qiao Qing a few glances, and Qiao Qing immediately understood what she was thinking.

    Qiao Qing smiled helplessly, "It's really nothing."

    She looked at another strange girl, then turned to Li Susu and asked, "Is this our new roommate?"

    Her voice was relatively low.

    The other party really didn't look like a good person to get along with.

    After all, if they were friendly, they would normally greet Qiao Qing when she came back.

    But the other party didn't say a word.

    Li Susu took a look. The other party was reading a book, ignoring their intentions.

    She dragged Qiao Qing out of the bedroom.

    Qiao Qing was a little puzzled, "What's the matter? Look at your cautious look."

    Li Susu was a little speechless: "I'm not the new one, I can't stand a little noisy voice, I am in front of her, it's like meeting someone The cat's mouse."

    She didn't want to mention this person, "By the way, I just saw you coming back with my male god, and said you have nothing to do with each other." The

    sincere expression really made Qiao Qing a little funny.

    "Then I have to go to the library with the male god in the future, aren't you envious?"

    He crossed his arms with a hint of pride.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't refute now, Li Susu sensed something was wrong.

    "Hey, did you guys go on a date today? Otherwise, why would you give up explaining?"

    Or maybe it's roommates, who really know Qiao Qing quite well.

    Qiao Qing didn't answer, and changed the subject, "Where's Xiaolin, haven't you come back yet?"

    Li Susu shook her head, "I'm so angry, I'm sleeping."

    "This girl seems to like my male god too."

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows, " Um?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

162K 12.5K 40
ဤficသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်🙃 ဤficသည္စာေရးသူ၏စိတ္ကူးသက္သက္သာျဖစ္သည္🙃
REBIRTH IN INTERSELLAR Marivel Gregorio

Научная фантастика

17.3K 245 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
26.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: IDCTM] lilyarie

Любовные романы

86.7K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...