Fast Travel President Strateg...

Від coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... Більше

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

5

280 1 0
Від coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 148 Childhood Sweetheart (5) (1)

    Jian Yuhan laughed loudly, and teased, "Why are you acting like this?"

    It seemed that he had done something important.

    Lin Yanqing just thought of the connection between Jian Yuhan and Qiao Qing.

    "Say what you want to say."

    Turning around, he picked up the book again and flipped through the pages.

    Jian Yuhan withdrew his smile, and he evoked a nasty smile, "If you want to know..."

    Lin Yanqing's ears perked up.

    I only heard the other party say, "If you want to know, then I won't tell."

    After Jian Yuhan finished speaking, he laughed so heartily that the whole room was filled with his laughter.

    Lin Yanqing couldn't help the corners of his mouth twitching slightly, and he slowly spit out two words.

    "Childish."

    This guy probably did it on purpose! !

    Jian Yuhan stopped laughing, "Who stipulates that college students can't be naive?"

    He turned over and lay on the bed, not as happy as before, with a trace of complicated emotions on his face.

    People who are used to hiding everything with a smile always smile.

    It just so happens that Jian Yuhan is such a person.

    Friday passed quickly.

    After one night, everyone ushered in the weekend.

    Qiao Qing woke up early in the morning, picked out clothes in front of the closet, and meditated for a while.

    I chose a dress made of chiffon fabric. The waistline of this dress is extremely high, which can highlight the slender waist and also highlight the proud figure in front.

    Considering that the weather is not very hot, it is matched with a thin brown suit jacket and a pair of black Martin boots on the feet.

    The four seasons in Haiqing City are like spring, and it is rare to have a relatively low temperature throughout the year, and the highest weather will not exceed 28 degrees.

    Even though it is early June, the temperature is quite comfortable.

    Get your makeup done on your face.

    Certainly not suitable for too heavy makeup, more suitable for nude makeup.

    After finishing her makeup and hairstyle, Qiao Qing put on the clothes she had chosen before, and stood in front of the full-length mirror in the dormitory and turned around twice.

    This suit is very thin, and this suit jacket has shoulder pads, which looks very elegant.

    The whole person feels like a gentle temperament.

    Li Susu heard the movement, opened the curtains in a daze, and saw Qiao Qing looking pretty.

    She couldn't help opening her eyes, and joked with a smile, "Qiao Qiao is so well-dressed, is she going on a date with Male God Lin?"

    Even though Qiao Qing has many suitors around her, most of them still have no impression.

    The most important thing is that Qiao Qing didn't get close to anyone, only Lin Yanqing was the person who appeared by Qiao Qing's side most times.

    If a girl can spend time dressing up, she must be meeting important people! ! Then we can only guess that it is Lin Yanqing.

    Li Susu on the opposite side also opened the bed curtain, took a look at Qiao Qing's clothes, and praised in a loud voice: "Oh my God, Qiao Qiao, you look really good today.

    " Sorry.

    "Where, am I not so good-looking?"

    Li Susu said: "You are also good-looking, but today is even more beautiful."

    Turning to look at Xie Xiaolin, "Xiaolin, don't you think so?"

    There is only Qiao Qing in the dormitory The appearance value is relatively high, and the two of them are ordinary-looking, and they often feel that Qiao Qing's face is really unique and beautiful.

    But looking at such a beautiful face every day makes me feel good.

    Xie Xiaolin nodded, "It's still pretty, but what I'm more curious about is who are you going to meet with such a good-looking dress?"

    At the end, her face was full of gossip.

    Li Susu was instantly assimilated, "Yes, yes, Qiao Qiao, are you going to see the male god?"

    Thinking of seeing Lin Yanqing, the curiosity on her face became more serious.

    Qiao Qing remained calm.

    "Didn't I find a part-time job before? I went to work part-time today."

    If the two roommates found out and really wanted to meet Lin Yanqing, she might be overwhelmed by gossip.

    Xie Xiaolin had an obvious look of disbelief on her face, and she was a little puzzled, "Does part-time work need to be so good-looking?"

    Li Susu sighed to the sky, "Then ordinary people like us are not suitable for part-time jobs?"

    Xie Xiaolin responded very cooperatively.

    With a painful face, "Yes, Susu, the two of us are really pitiful."

    Qiao Qing was amused by the funny looks of the two of them.

    "How about the two of you in the morning?"

    She picked up a large-capacity handbag from the side, which contained the materials prepared in the past few days, as well as lesson preparation notes.

    "I have to go first, or I'll be late."

    "Well, then you should go."

    The roommates are quite understanding most of the time, otherwise the three of them wouldn't get along! !

    There are only two hours of work in the morning.

    Qiao Qing and Jian Yuhan made an appointment at around eleven o'clock in the morning.

    Qiao Qing, whom Jian Yuhan drove to pick him up, stopped the car and returned. His bony slender fingers moved the position of the rearview mirror, facing himself, randomly grabbed a few strands of hair, and arranged his hairstyle.

    He was driving a relatively ostentatious sports car, which was quite eye-catching when parked here.

    As soon as Qiao Qing came out of the community, she saw Jian Yuhan's car, the bright red car really stood out from the crowd.

    She trotted a few steps to the side of the car.

    Noticing Qiao Qing's figure, Jian Yuhan moved the mirror away, with a casual and relaxed posture, and he couldn't see his previous importance at all.

    Then the car door was opened, a pair of long legs landed on the ground, and after getting out of the car, he leaned lazily on the body, his long and narrow eyes raised slightly, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    Qiao Qing breathed slowly, raised her delicate face and looked at Jian Yuhan, her clear water-like eyes seemed to reflect the shadow of Jian Yuhan alone.

    "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

    Jian Yuhan's eyes fell on Qiao Qing.

    Her face, which was as white as a jade plate, became a little more rosy with the exercise, adding a little beauty to her for no reason, like a flower that has just bloomed, so stunning that people can't take their eyes off it.

    With a twinkle in his eyes, there was the same willful smile on his handsome face as before.

    "I just arrived too."

    Going around the car, he opened the co-pilot's door for Qiao Qing in a gentlemanly manner.

    "Get in the car first."

    With a smile on her face, Qiao Qing obediently responded, "Okay."

    Quickening her pace to the other side, she quickly got into the car.

    The white and slender hands just wanted to fasten the seat belt.

    Unexpectedly, a figure with strong male hormones leaned over. The faint smell of mint on his body lingered on Qiao Qing's nose. It seemed that if she got closer, her red lips could touch the other's cheek. The three-dimensional perfect The facial features are also very handsome when viewed from the side.

    This beauty, even the popular little fresh meat on TV can't match it! !

    Qiao Qing almost held her breath, not daring to move, her whole body was tense.

    A big hand passed between Qiao Qing's white and soft fingers, and the warm touch was transmitted from between the fingers, which was the temperature of the man in front of him.

    A slightly clear voice came from beside her ears, and the slightly warm breath passed across Qiao Qing's face, and her heart suddenly felt itchy.

    "Okay."

    Jian Yuhan fastened Qiao Qing's seat belt and smiled at Qiao Qing.

    The originally handsome facial features became vivid in a blink of an eye, from being aloof and inaccessible before to becoming palpable with one's hand, there is a sense of intimacy.

    Qiao Qing also smiled softly at Jian Yuhan, her exquisite eyebrows and eyes were full of joy, her eyes were lively, the tails of her eyes were raised, and her smile was sweet.

    You have a nice smile! !

    Jian Yuhan helped Qiao Qing close the car door.

    I also got into the car.

    Thinking about Jian Yuhan's actions just now, Qiao Qing was sure that the other party should be flirting with her. After all, Jian Yuhan is not Lin Yanqing's kind of love novice, and there is obviously a bit of intentionality in doing such a move!

    Does the other party really have thoughts about her?

    If you have thought about that, then you should be able to see Lin Yanqing's figure when you usually eat together, right? ?

    I still can't figure it out! !

    But the only thing that is certain is that the other party doesn't like her! ! !

    Leaning on the car door with one hand, propping his chin, he looked at the surrounding scenery without focus.

    Jian Yuhan glanced at Qiao Qing's distracted appearance, then withdrew her gaze, and stared straight at the road ahead.

    Laughing and joking: "Is it because I, a handsome guy, is not attractive?"

    Qiao Qing came back to her senses, she turned her head and glanced at Jian Yuhan, a trace of doubt flashed in her eyes, and she asked with a faint smile, "Why? So?"

    Jian Yuhan said very sadly: "Look at you, you are out of your mind, if you don't know, you think it's because you don't want to date me."

    He said the word "dating" very frankly.

    From the corner of the eye, I was observing Qiao Qing's expression.

    A little surprise appeared on Qiao Qing's fair face, and she explained: "Sorry, I was thinking about something just now."

    Then she continued to ask: "Are we dating?"

    A pair of pure and innocent eyes looked at Xiang Jian Yuhan is like a little girl who doesn't know much about the world.

    Jian Yuhan glanced at Qiao Qing, her expression was very real, as if she really didn't understand.

    He smiled, "Isn't it a date when a man and a woman come out?"

    Then the topic changed, "Have you never had a date?"

    Qiao Qing winked at Jian Yuhan mischievously, "If I said no, Don't you believe it?"

    Jian Yuhan was more calm, "Well, I don't believe it."

    Qiao Qing couldn't help laughing, "Can't you just pretend to believe it?"

    The corners of her mouth raised, and there was something different in her eyes of brilliance.

    "Actually, I really don't have much time to go out to play. I probably came into contact with all kinds of society when I was in college. It turns out that there are so many interesting things in this world." Jian Yuhan suddenly became curious and said

    aloud Asked: "Why? Could it be that you have been studying hard before?"

    People like him naturally couldn't understand.

    To him, being admitted to Shanghai Qing University was just a icing on the cake. If it wasn't for Lin Yanqing's influence, he might still be messing around, and he never thought of coming to this school at all.

    After all, the conditions at home are good, and he can go abroad to get a gold plating at will. In fact, he really doesn't care if he studies well or not.

    If Lin Yanqing and Lin Yanqing were not good brothers and wanted to go to school with each other, they wouldn't study hard like Lin Yanqing! !

    Of course, up to now he still can't understand why Lin Yanqing still loves to study so much after he got to university, even though his family doesn't need them to work so hard!

    Qiao Qing smiled very calmly, nodded, and followed Jian Yuhan's words, "I'm really studying hard. If I don't study hard, it's not certain whether I can go to college." She thought about that part which was busier and more complicated

    . Difficult times, "Actually, it was quite fulfilling at that time. What I think about every day is that I can read one more day, that is one day." Jian Yuhan

    felt strange, "Why, did your parents treat you badly?"

    Ordinary children How could there be such an idea, he had never felt such a feeling before, and of course he could not understand Qiao Qing's difficulties at that time.

    In his opinion, Qiao Qing's family background is more ordinary, but there are more people from ordinary family backgrounds. Although there are also situations where the family is too difficult to go to school, the pressure is also on the parents.

    Qiao Qing answered quickly, "I don't have parents."

    Jian Yuhan suddenly became dumb, opened his mouth, and uttered a few words: "I'm sorry."

    The atmosphere suddenly became a little more awkward.

    He really didn't expect that Qiao Qing would have no parents. Wouldn't he put a knife in someone's heart by saying this?

    Qiao Qing covered her mouth and smiled lightly, "It's okay, I've accepted this matter, I haven't had them for more than ten years, and I haven't even seen them since I grew up, so I only have a vague idea about my parents , it’s nothing to be sad about.”

    She was very natural, and she didn’t seem to have any great feelings.

    Jian Yuhan looked at Qiao Qing like this, there was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, but there was a faint glimmer of water in his eyes, and he saw a bit of pretending to be strong.

    He pursed his lips tightly, and he, who had never comforted anyone before, couldn't find words suitable for comfort from his head.

    For a long time, he choked out a sentence.

    "In the future, someone will treat you better than your parents."

    As soon as he uttered it, Jian Yuhan noticed something was wrong, as if the words were implying something.

    He realized that when he was about to say something, Qiao Qing spoke.

    Qiao Qing didn't seem to notice Jian Yuhan's abnormality, she smiled very nicely and said, "I think so too."

    Turning her head to look at Jian Yuhan, her smile was as bright as the sunshine in early March, gentle but not glaring beauty.

    She repeated again: "I also think that in the future, I will definitely meet a boy who treats me very well, better than my parents." As she

    spoke, her smile became brighter.

    Qiao Qing's whole body is now like a little sun, shining all over.

    Because she has the vitality of a sunflower growing in the morning sun.

    Jian Yuhan's heart trembled slightly, he tightened his hand holding the steering wheel, and his eyes darkened a little.

    I don't know why, when Qiao Qing said these words, it felt like the other party was talking to him.

    He responded softly, "En."

    Changing the subject, he said, "Is there any place you want to go?"

    The two agreed to go to play, but it was just a random agreement, and there was no specific place.

    The wanton wind blew up Qiao Qing's hair around her ears and on her forehead. She stretched out her hand to pick up the broken hair around her ears, and then tied her hair with the rubber band on her wrist.

    He pondered for two seconds.

    "I'm not very familiar with Haiqing, and it's the first time I've come out to play. What do you think is fun?"

    Jian Yuhan thought about it, "I'm very familiar with Haiqing, and there are many interesting places."

    He turned around The head asked, "Do you want to see the sea?"

    Haiqing took a sea, and there is a place facing the sea here.

    "I like surfing more, but I will go there often. The scenery there is indeed very good."

    Qiao Qing was very supportive, "Really? There is also the sea near here? I've grown up, but I haven't even seen the sea yet." The

    excitement and novelty were visible to the naked eye on her white and tender face.

    Jian Yuhan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly.

    "But we still have to eat first."

    Qiao Qing agreed, "I think so too. It's eleven o'clock now, and I'm a little hungry."

    At the end, Qingyue's voice carried a faint sense of grievance.

    Jian Yuhan couldn't help laughing, and couldn't help joking, "I think you're more interested in eating."

    Speaking of eating, those eyes that were originally agile seemed to have a different charm, brighter There is aura.

    The passion for food is evident! ! !

    Qiao Qing was a little embarrassed, her white and tender face was stained with a tinge of blush, and she faltered and explained: "A person is like iron and rice is steel. If you don't eat a meal, you'll be hungry." Eyes rolled

    around Turning around, "And I didn't eat much in the morning, and I'm already hungry now." Now

    there is a reason, and a natural expression appears on her face, as if this is a normal situation, not because she likes to eat.

    Jian Yuhan's smile deepened, "I just said it casually, there is no need to explain so much. And have you heard a word?" "

    Huh?"

    Qiao Qing turned her head in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

    Jane Yu Han said briefly: "An explanation is to cover up, so..."

    After a pause, he continued: "So are you covering up something?" The

    clear voice was tinged with a hint of a playful smile.

    Qiao Qing finally understood that this girl just likes not to step down.

    Raise your wrist and look, "Wow, it's past eleven o'clock now, how long will it be?"

    The big characters "Stop talking" were almost missing on her delicate face as white as a jade plate.

    Jian Yuhan thought Qiao Qing was cute.

    With a hearty smile, eyebrows and eyes raised, "It's almost here, this time I'll take you to eat something different."

    His expression was relaxed, and his tone was a little familiar, and he felt a little more different than before.

    Qiao Qing's fair face was full of curiosity, and she asked out loud, "What do you eat? Is it delicious?"

    This is the focus of a foodie's attention! !

    Far or not is secondary, the most important thing is whether it tastes good or not! !

    Jian Yuhan suppressed her smile, and said slowly: "It's delicious, you'll know it after you eat it, and it will be there in a few minutes." Qiao Qing's bright eyes showed a

    trace of expectation, and she forced herself to pretend Not so concerned, "You say it's delicious, so it must be delicious."

    Jian Yuhan said: "Not necessarily, after all, everyone's taste is different."

    He was very casual, "I just choose according to my own taste. If you don’t like it, there’s nothing you can do about it.”

    Qiao Qing lost her previous excitement all of a sudden, “That’s it!”

    If there were two ears on the head, they would droop visibly to the naked eye.

    The changes in her expression were always so vivid, so Jian Yuhan felt that teasing Qiao Qing was a very happy thing.

    He smiled, but didn't speak.

    Before this restaurant, he didn't like to come here very much. Most of the dishes are mainly spicy, and he came here with friends before.

    Now...

    His dark eyes glanced at Qiao Qing's smile, the corners of his mouth turned up, and his mood became strangely good.

    Qiao Qing glanced at Jian Yuhan's expression, then turned her head to look at the buildings on the side of the road, and there was a gleam of light flashing in her eyes.

    She also wanted to see what Jian Yuhan was planning! ! !

    Sitting in the same car, but two people have different thoughts.

    The fiery red sports car is like a beautiful landscape, flashing across the neat asphalt road at an extremely fast speed.

    Not long after, they stopped in front of a restaurant with exquisite and luxurious decoration.

    After Jian Yuhan got out of the car, he walked around the body of the car very gentlemanly and opened the door for Qiao Qing.

    Throw the key to the waiter on the side.

    You have already reserved a place on your phone before you come.

    This store was opened by a friend of Jian Yuhan's, so setting up a location was just a matter of saying hello.

    It was the first time for Qiao Qing to come to such a place, so she couldn't help but feel a little timid, she didn't move forward, and stood at the door, wondering if she should go in.

    There was a little tension between the delicate eyebrows and eyes.

    Jian Yuhan chuckled, he stretched out his hand to grab Qiao Qing's wrist, and said softly, "It's okay, you go in with me."

    Qiao Qing felt the temperature on her wrist, raised her head, and looked at Jian Yuhan in surprise , It's just that the other party has a very ordinary look, as if it's not a big deal.

    Being pulled by the other party, her steps gained strength, and she quickened her pace to keep up with Jian Yuhan's.

    Take a look around your surroundings.

    Lowering her voice, she asked, "Is this place very expensive? Why don't we go somewhere else."

    Her soft white hands covered Jian Yuhan's broad hands, and her pair of crystal-clear eyes were full of sincerity.

    The feeling in her hands stopped Jian Yuhan from moving forward, and she looked back at Qiao Qing, her eyes were as lively as if she could speak.

    He smiled with a hint of teasing, "I finally wanted to invite you to dinner, are you trying to disappoint me?"

    Qiao Qing quickly denied, "Of course not."

    She explained: "I just don't think it is necessary for us to come to such an expensive place. In fact, I prefer that kind of ordinary place, where I feel more comfortable." To be honest, I didn't mean to hide anything

    .

    Jian Yuhan paused in his heart, there was a slight change in the bottom of his eyes, but the smile on his handsome face remained unchanged.

    "Actually, I can still try it once in a while."

    Qiao Qing shook her head, "I still won't try it, maybe I will invite friends to try it when I can make money myself in the future."

    She put all her strength into her hand and pulled Jane Yu Han's sleeves were full of seriousness, "But... I don't want to be now."

    It seemed that he understood Qiao Qing's insistence.

    Jian Yuhan's brows and eyes suddenly loosened, and he joked: "It's fine, then I'll wait for you to make money later, and invite me to eat."

    Qiao Qing answered quickly, "Yes."

    She stretched out her fair and slender fingers to count Counting, "But it may take nearly four or five years."

    Jian Yuhan smiled, "After so long, do you think I will really have such a good fortune?"

    Qiao Qing gave him a slight look, " Anyway, you can come here without my invitation, and you don't need to be sad at all."

    She reached out to cover her heart, "You don't even know how heartbroken I was just now, but I was refusing to taste delicious food."

    Jian Yuhan laughed suddenly Have fun.

    He clenched Qiao Qing's wrist tightly. He didn't know if he had forgotten it, but he didn't let go.

    The communication between the two was very pleasant.

    At noon, according to Qiao Qing's idea, I went to eat a meal of two or three hundred bullfrogs. In fact, Jian Yuhan didn't like this kind of cheap food very much.

    Just looking at Qiao Qing's food seemed to be very delicious, it suddenly aroused the glutton in my stomach.

    After a hearty meal, I walked out of the shop comfortably.

    "Is it delicious?"

    Qiao Qing raised her white and tender face and asked, her bright eyes shining with anticipation.

    Jian Yuhan pretended to hesitate, "Actually..."

    Qiao Qing wrinkled her face, "Isn't it delicious?"

    Jian Yuhan smiled, "It's actually delicious, just kidding you."

    Qiao Qing Qing couldn't help but stepped forward and slapped Jian Yuhan's arm, "You're so boring."

    Jian Yuhan didn't deny it, "It's really boring hahahahaha..."

    She laughed very hard There is no image.

    The two walked side by side.

    Looking up, the sky is clear, the sky is blue, and the white clouds are long, it is a beautiful sky.

    Jian Yuhan smiled and said, "I'll take you to see the sea in the afternoon. The weather today is quite suitable."

    Although I don't like the salty and wet feeling of the sea breeze.

    But it seems to be a pretty good experience to think of rushing the sea breeze with this person in front of me! !

    Qiao Qing picked up the phone and looked at the time, her expression became embarrassed, and she refused softly: "I'm afraid this afternoon, I have an appointment with Yanyan in the afternoon." Put the phone in the bag, "I have to leave

    now "

    Jian Yuhan's smile became much shallower, and this was the first time such obvious mood swings appeared.

    He quickly recovered his original smile, and joked, "You really don't stop all day."

    His eyes fixed on Qiao Qing, observing her reaction.

    Qiao Qing smiled, "Actually, I don't want to either. I made an appointment with you first, and then Yanyan asked me out." Lin Yanqing

    's relationship with her naturally meant that he didn't want to refuse.

    She looked at Jian Yuhan, her eyes flickered, the bottom of her eyes sparkled, she tilted her head and said with a smile: "But I think it's very happy to come out with you." "Thank you."

    Jian

    Yuhan turned his eyes away, and he paused For a second, "Do you want me to take you?"

    Qiao Qing refused again, "No, I have already sent him the location, and Yanyan said he would take a taxi." "Taxi?"

    Jian

    Yuhan asked inexplicably One sentence.

    Qiao Qing was a little strange, "Yeah, what's the matter?"

    She probably thought that Jian Yuhan thought taking a taxi was more luxurious, and she explained: "Actually, I also think that taking a bus is cheaper, but he insisted that taking a taxi is faster." Talking about Lin Yanqing

    's At that time, Qiao Qing was in high spirits, and her exquisite facial features suddenly became more vivid, as if injected with life.

    Such Qiao Qing had never appeared before him.

    Jian Yuhan narrowed her eyes, thinking so.

    Replied absent-mindedly: "Well, taking the bus is cheaper."

    "Yes. But I just can't talk to him."

    Qiao Qing suddenly remembered something serious, and her eyes fell on Jian Yuhan, "By the way, In fact, I asked you out, and I want to trouble you with something."

    Jian Yuhan frowned slightly, and asked with a smile: "What's the matter? I can see that your face is still serious." The

    teasing tone was still the same as before .

    All his thoughts are buried in his heart.

    Obviously there is a cheerful smile on the face, but the heart is not! !

    "I want to give Yanyan a gift, but I don't know what to give, so I want to ask your opinion."

    Qiao Qing pursed her red lips with some embarrassment, "You are his good brother, you must treat him well." understand better."

    Jian Yuhan was a little strange, "Why do you want to give a gift now, it seems that Yanqing's birthday is not at this time?"

    Usually gifts are given on birthdays, so he didn't understand.

    It's just that what he didn't expect was that the purpose of the other party asking him out was because of Lin Yanqing again! !

    Why do you say again? ?

    Didn't this just ask Qiao Qing to go see the sea, but she refused because of Lin Yanqing?

    Qiao Qing nodded, "It's not because of his birthday."

    She bit her lip, "When we met in the orphanage when we were young, he was very good to me, and he is very good to me now, I always feel that I enjoy him I am very embarrassed for my kindness, so I want to send a gift to express my gratitude."

    Jian Yuhan said: "Do you like him?"

    His eyes looked straight at Qiao Qing.

    He didn't beat around the bush at all, just asked when he wanted to.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyes in surprise, "Why do you think so?"

    Jian Yuhan was just relieved.

    I saw Qiao Qing blinked her eyes a little shyly, pouted the corners of her mouth, and said a little arrogantly: "Actually, I think I should not be very obvious." She still asked in disbelief, "Could it be that I acted very clearly?

    " Is it obvious?"

    Obviously it was the expected result, and Jian Yuhan's mind was a little messed up for a while.

    An unspeakable depression wanted to vent, "But he doesn't like you."

    He knew that Lin Yanqing liked Qiao Qing! ! Lin Yanqing must like Qiao Qing! ! !

    But he didn't say it, and he had no intention of saying it at all.

    Qiao Qing's bright eyes dimmed a bit, feeling very disappointed, "Yes, I know, but I have liked him since I was a child, he always appears when I am sad, comforts me and comforts me when I cry."

    "And when coaxing me, she would take out a piece of candy."

    Thinking of what happened when she was a child, the smile on her face couldn't stop.

    "Especially one time, he went to fight with those kids and got hurt on his face. He gave me a lot of candy after he came back. He didn't tell me what happened. In fact, I knew everything. I just pretended to be happy. Just pretend not to know."

    Jian Yuhan listened silently, he had never been involved in these matters.

    And only then did he know that forgiving Qiao Qing and Lin Yanqing met in the orphanage.

    Only after he really got to know Qiao Qing did he know why Lin Yanqing would tell him so naturally: You don't understand!

    Throat a little dry.

    "I'll go back and think about what he likes, and I'll contact you on the phone." A

    familiar smile appeared on his face, "You want me to tell you, but I can't remember it for a while."

    Qiao Qing responded, "Okay."

    And At this time, a figure walked towards the two of them.

    Tiny footsteps sounded, Qiao Qing and Jian Yuhan looked over at the same time.

    Jian Yuhan turned his head, and the moment he saw Lin Yanqing, his calm eyes suddenly became turbulent.

    The change in expression was very slight.

    "Yanqing, what a coincidence."

    He greeted with a smile.

    I was just thinking, how long has Lin Yanqing been here? ?

    What have you heard more? ?

    The moment Qiao Qing saw Lin Yanqing, panic appeared on her face as white as a jade plate.

    "Yanyan, why are you here?"

    In fact, Zhao saw Lin Yanqing's figure, and she still pretended to be.

    Lin Yanqing smiled brightly, "I happen to be nearby, did you just meet?"

    His dark eyes flashed across the two of them, and the expression on his face was normal, as if he had just arrived.

    The psychology of the three people is not as calm as their faces.

    In fact, seeing Jian Yuhan and Qiao Qing chatting happily just now, he was a little angry, and even thinking about Jian Yuhan's abnormality recently, he felt that there seemed to be some truth.

    Jian Yuhan likes Qiao Qing! ! !

    This is the conclusion he just came to, just why is he so angry! !

    Even if Qiao Qing and Jian Yuhan had a date in the morning, what right did he have to be angry? ?

    After hearing what Qiao Qing said later, Lin Yanqing felt that the doubts in his heart had been resolved.

    Because the moment Qiao Qing said that he liked him, he felt as if his mood suddenly opened up, and he was very happy, even the anger suddenly disappeared.

    There is even a feeling that fireworks are faintly set off in my heart! !

    Qiao Qing smiled, and explained calmly, "I asked Yu Han to come out together, and then we had a meal together." Jian Yuhan

    responded softly, "Well, that's how it is.

    " He didn't even think about hiding it, not to mention that there is nothing between him and Qiao Qing at present, even if there is anything, he is not afraid! !

    After all, Lin Yanqing himself said that he and Qiao Qing are just brothers and sisters.

    It's just that Lin Yanqing never thought about it, if it was a brother-sister relationship, would the possessiveness be so strong?

    Just a Feng Ye can tell his attitude.

    These words are just to complain in my heart.

    Lin Yanqing didn't know Jian Yuhan's thoughts, he was very happy in his heart, but his face remained calm.

    She joked with a smile: "If I knew it was like this, let's go play together."

    She patted Jian Yuhan's shoulder, "You didn't tell me?"

    Jian Yuhan felt the weight of Lin Yanqing's hand, his smile remained unchanged, and there was a trace of teasing in his dark eyes.

    "I wanted to tell you something before, but just looking at your expression, I always felt that if I told you, you would be jealous."

    Lin Yanqing's expression changed slightly.

    Qiao Qing's expression became unnatural.

    Jian Yuhan continued: "After all, you treat Qiao Qiao like a younger sister. You didn't ask me out, but you didn't ask me out. You shouldn't be jealous." His eyes were bent

    into the shape of Xuanyue, and he smiled happily.

    But Lin Yanqing directly felt a hint of provocation.

    Looking up at Jian Yuhan, he smiled calmly, "I may be jealous of others, but not yours."

    Things like feelings are fans of the authorities, and he didn't know if Jian Yuhan was aware of his feelings for Qiao Qing. idea.

    Maybe it was just a trace of curiosity, he didn't want to guess too much.

    "Oh?"

    Jian Yuhan was puzzled, "Why?"

    Lin Yanqing didn't answer, and turned to look at Qiao Qing who had been silent all this time, "Did you have fun today?"

    There was a hint of connivance in his smile.

    He really never lost his temper with Qiao Qing.

    Probably because his concept has always been that if he cares about someone, he will always be good to her.

    Facing Qiao Qing, he was adhering to this idea!

    Qiao Qing smiled brightly and said, "Happy, very happy."

    The two spoke with a familiar smell of gunpowder.

    There was some deep thought in her eyes, could it be that she really thought about Jian Yuhan too much?

    Lin Yanqing raised his eyebrows slightly, and chuckled, "I have to work hard to make you happier that afternoon."

    Qiao Qing was amused, "So do you have an idea now?"

    Lin Yanqing was very calm, "Half and half."

    After a pause, he said with a smile, "I can hold Buddha's feet temporarily in the exam. I have never hugged Buddha's feet in the exam. Now I can try the feeling of hugging Buddha's feet."

    When he looked at Qiao Qing, At the bottom of the eyes is a slightly warm brilliance, which is scattered in the dark eyes.

    Jian Yuhan on the side felt a little bit lost.

    He pursed his lips tightly, "I'll go back first, you guys are chatting."

    This was the first time I felt like I was a light bulb.

    This is also a feeling I have never had before! !

    Qiao Qing bid farewell to Jian Yuhan very naturally, "Okay, see you next time."

    The smile was still as pure and beautiful as before, and she didn't change anything.

    Jian Yuhan thought so.

    Lin Yanqing looked at Jian Yuhan's figure.

    In fact, he would be jealous of anyone, but he didn't want to be jealous of Jian Yuhan.

    Turning to look at Qiao Qing, the smile on Qingjun's handsome face became even more beautiful.

    "Let's go, I've prepared a surprise for you."

    Qiao Qing widened her eyes in surprise, "What surprise?"

    She walked side by side with Lin Yanqing, with a vivid expression on her fair face, "What surprise, tell me Oh."

    Lin Yanqing stretched out his hand and rubbed Qiao Qing's head, feeling a little helpless, "I've already said it was a surprise, so where is the surprise?"

    Qiao Qing couldn't help but hugged Lin Yanqing's arm, and shook it coquettishly, His eyes were shining, "Is it for food? Is it for food?"

    The tone was very excited.

    If it is food, as a foodie, she has always been unable to resist the temptation of food.

    Lin Yanqing did not shake off Qiao Qing's hand, he was a little strange, his eyes slightly raised, and the corners of his mouth curled up, "Didn't you just eat something?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 148 Childhood Sweetheart (5) (2)

    Are you hungry again? "

    Qiao Qing and Jian Yuhan were standing in front of a shop. It was lunch time again, and they should have come out after eating. Qiao Qing was not confident enough, and turned her eyes

    .

    Lin Yanqing was impressed by her agile appearance. Amused.

    "Didn't you say you didn't eat enough just now?

    Qiao Qing replied, " I'm full." She

    raised her eyes and smiled like a little fox who got cheap, feeling a little smug.

    "But I'm full, so it won't delay me from eating other things. Lin

    Yanqing couldn't help laughing, "What do you want to eat, or I will take you to eat first." "

    "Can't remember." Qiao

    Qing pursed her lips and wrinkled her face, "Surprises are not something to eat." "

    The whole person is like a deflated ball.

    "I didn't say, I won't know until you go. "

    Lin Yanqing will not be fooled by Qiao Qing, this set of words is too obvious.

    In fact, it is quite interesting to watch Qiao Qing racking his brains to make up routines.

    Qiao Qing snorted lightly, looked sideways at Lin Yanqing, and muttered, "What are you doing? Why are you so smart? Lin

    Yanqing couldn't tell whether it was a compliment or a derogation, so he stretched out his hand and touched his nose, and said along the topic.

    "If I'm not smart, who will help you review the final exam?" "

    The two chatted very happily, talking and laughing along the way.

    Lin Yanqing's surprise was really a surprise to Qiao Qing.

    There is an orphanage here, which is the same name as the orphanage they had when they were young. The name is the same, even the exterior decoration is so similar, in short, it is very similar to the appearance in her memory.

    When she grew up, Qiao Qing went to the orphanage she used to go to when she was a child, but that orphanage is gone, replaced by a large shopping mall.

    It's quite sad! !

    The development is really fast, and the memory of some previous buildings is almost wiped out.

    Seeing the familiar buildings suddenly, many fragments flashed in my mind.

    She suddenly turned her head to look at Lin Yanqing, "How did you find it?"

    "How did you find such a similar one, even with the same name."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.9K 223 39
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which was regarded as a waste ability by everyo...
26.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
44K 671 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
63.4K 2.1K 35
In this AU the ages are fudged. In this Touya is 9 (Fuyumi 7, Natsuo 6, and Shoto 4) Shinsou is 5 when he first appears. Bakugo is 7 when he shows u...