Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

7

172 2 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 136 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (7)

    Brother Li always felt that this matter was a bit strange.

    He looked at Jiang Yiyue, "Don't you think this is a bit strange?"

    Jiang Yiyue sat straight on the sofa, and asked out of the question: "Now I have something I need you to do."

    Slightly raised his eyes, his black eyes Looking at Brother Li, he said in a gentle voice, "Within today, I hope that Qiao Qing will be an artist of Jiahua Entertainment, do you understand?"

    Those dark eyes seemed to be stained with ink, and the heavy color did not look friendly to him. The expression on his face was obviously gentle like a spring breeze, but there was an indescribable smell for no reason.

    Brother Li stopped his guessing, a playful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and teased: "So you are really interested in him?"

    He glanced at the upward curve of Jiang Yiyue's mouth from the corner of his eye, and he seemed to be in a good mood .

    It is estimated that Jiang Yiyue didn't care whether this matter was intentional or not! !

    Jiang Yiyue raised his eyebrows, "I owe Qiao Qing a favor."

    This is the truth.

    After a pause for a few seconds, he said: "And there are some things that don't need to be understood so clearly."

    Brother Li and Jiang Yiyue have been friends for so many years, so how can they not understand Jiang Yiyue? Isn't this evasive attitude the answer?

    "Okay, sir, I deserve to work hard." After complaining for two seconds, she said seriously, "It's a good thing you didn't get hurt this time,     otherwise you would have missed

    Director Zhang's show."

Paralyzed."

    After all, such a scene looked really scary.

    Jiang Yiyue picked up the script on the side and read it. It would be a pity if he missed it.

    Turning over a page with slender fingertips, with a calm and calm expression, he said slowly, "I can't bear any serious injuries."

    That thing looked bulky, but it was actually hollow and didn't weigh much.

    "You, the person involved, don't think there's anything wrong at all. We onlookers were almost scared to death."

    At that time, there was almost chaos. If Jiang Yiyue's figure hadn't been seen in the air, he probably still felt nervous at this time. .

    After speaking a few words, Brother Li left the lounge.

    Assistant Fang just ran into Li Ge head-on.

    Brother Li thought for a while, and the assistant told him, "If Yiyue meets Qiao Qing, talk to me."

    This guy is still so capricious, what if he gets caught?

    Assistant Fang was a little surprised that Brother Li actually remembered Qiao Qing's name, but he didn't think much about it, and returned with a smile.

    "Okay, Brother Li."

    He touched his head. Why did Brother Li think that Brother Jiang would meet Qiao Qing? The two clearly don't have much contact.

    Just got to the lounge.

    Jiang Yiyue glanced at Assistant Fang with his dark eyes, "Do you have the contact information of the two girls at noon today?"

    Assistant Fang was very surprised, and indeed added the contact information at noon, and the two said that they would invite him to dinner next time. .

    I couldn't refuse, so I left my phone number.

    Hearing the question, he replied with a smile: "Yes, Brother Jiang, do you want to contact them to ask about today's affairs?"

    Jiang Yiyue was a little puzzled, "Why do you ask about today's affairs?"

    He crossed his legs, put away the script, "But today's accident frightened a few girls, so..."

    Under Assistant Fang's expectant gaze, the other party slowly said the rest.

    "So I want to treat them to a meal."

    This! ! !

    Is that what Brother Li said about meeting Qiao Qing? ? ?

    Assistant Fang asked again in disbelief, "Are you going to treat them to dinner yourself?"

    Jiang Yiyue looked at Assistant Fang with dark eyes, and said as a matter of course, "They are my fans, is there a problem with inviting them to dinner in person?" "No problem." Assistant Fang replied

    solemnly

    .

    Even if there is a problem, there must be no problem! ! !

    "Then I'll make arrangements."

    Assistant Fang said politely, "Do you want to go to Furong Pavilion? Or..."

    Furong Pavilion's privacy is well done, and celebrities don't have to worry about sneaking pictures when they have dinner.

    Jiang Yiyue nodded slightly, "Yes."

    Assistant Fang remembered that he came to find Jiang Yiyue's business, "Brother Jiang, when I took a daily video for you today, I took a more interesting picture."

    He took out the Show Jiang Yiyue the phone.

    Jiang Yiyue took the phone and looked at the screen. It was the video of Qiao Qing hugging him in the air. From the moment Qiao Qing ran towards him, all the actions were in the video.

    But it's a little far away, so I can only see the general picture, but this picture is too beautiful.

    The sparkle in the bottom of the eyes moved slightly, and the corners of the mouth raised.

    "It's a good shot."

    Assistant Fang smiled happily. This was the first time Jiang Yiyue praised him. He had never praised him once in so many videos before.

    So people should be different! ! !

    "Then this video..."

    He was afraid that Brother Jiang would be a little embarrassed, so he asked if he wanted to send it to the other party.

    Who knew that Jiang Yiyue said directly: "Put it on Weibo as a sideshow of the MV shooting."

    ? ? ?

    The smile on the corner of Assistant Fang's mouth could no longer be maintained, "Are you sure?"

    Brother Li would kill him if he found out.

    Jiang Yiyue's handsome and clear face was a bit puzzled, his dark eyes were shining with an unknown brilliance, and the smile on his mouth was as warm as jade.

    The thinned lips parted slightly, "Do you want me to say it a second time?"

    Such a beautiful scene naturally needs people to appreciate it.

    Fans should love such a romantic plot (fans: ???).

    The corners of his mouth turned up as he thought, and the bottom of his eyes were full of joy.

    Assistant Fang didn't dare to contradict Jiang Yiyue. He also had a password for this Weibo, and uploaded the video after logging in.

    He no longer dared to face the next scene.

    "Brother Jiang, I'll go and arrange the meal first."

    Before Jiang Yiyue agreed, he ran away immediately.

    That's right, just after Brother Li told Qiao Qing to contact Qiao Qing immediately to prepare for the signing of the contract, several calls came from his mobile phone.

    The most important thing is to have Jiang Mu.

    Don't dare not answer.

    "Hello, ma'am."

    Jiang's mother was drinking afternoon tea with a few little sisters, and checked her son's news every day. When she saw that video, it was terrible.

    This scene, this picture, looks like it is filming some kind of martial arts movie.

    Immediately called Brother Li, wanting to understand the situation.

    "Xiao Li, what's the matter with the updated video? Did you shoot it so dangerously? Was my son injured?" A series of

    questions made Brother Li a little confused.

    He sorted out his thoughts, wondering how Mother Jiang knew about this.

    Some cautiously said: "Madam, Yiyue is not injured. Today is just a small accident." "It's

    still a small accident. If I didn't watch the video, I probably would have believed your words."

    Before Brother Li could reply, the voice of "beep beep..." came from the microphone, which made him sigh.

    What's up with this ancestor? ? ?

    Clicking on Jiang Yiyue's page, what came into view was a video feed.

    The number of likes, retweets, and comments on this post increased rapidly, with more than 100,000 comments in less than five minutes.

    Not to mention the page views.

    Brother Li didn't know what happened yet, so he clicked in and took a look, and was almost out of breath.

    Put away the phone, turned around angrily and went back to the lounge.

    And the person concerned was lying leisurely as if nothing had happened.

    Hearing some anxious footsteps, Jiang Yiyue turned his eyes and saw Li Ge's figure. There was something wrong with the other party's expression, but he didn't care.

    Youyou said: "Go to Furong Pavilion to have a meal tonight."

    She didn't say who she was with.

    "Who shot that video?"

    Although Li Ge was angry, his mind was clearer, "Why didn't you ask me when you uploaded it?"

    Jiang Yiyue was a little surprised, "Isn't it just a news?"

    He stood up, "I Go change your clothes first."

    What should I wear for dinner at night?

    By the way, it should be eye-catching! !

    Thinking like this, Jiang Yiyue had an idea in his mind.

    The brain circuits of the two are not on the same channel.

    Brother Li saw that the person concerned didn't take it seriously, and he was so angry that he couldn't find a way to vent it.

    Turning to Weibo and looking, it has been going around in circles.

    Good guy! ! In less than ten minutes, Weibo was completely paralyzed.

    Immediately contact the company to do a good job of public relations. This is the first time that Jiang Yiyue has intimate contact with a girl besides normal shooting.

    This gossip can't be prevented in time! !

    And this incident almost caused Jiang Yiyue to be injured.

    It is impossible to see the cause and effect from the video.

    Just seeing that device fell down inexplicably.

    Crazy fans don't care if there is something hidden in it, all they know is that Jiang Yiyue was almost injured.

    It is because the company is not responsible enough and the shooting site is not safe enough, which leads to the current result.

    The company received Aite immediately, and there was no need for Li Ge to contact him.

    Qiao Qing, another party involved, is negotiating with Jiahe about signing a contract.

    Even Sister Xin never contacted her.

    After signing the contract, Jiahua will help her solve this matter.

    Qiao Qing, who had signed the contract for two years and had not used any company resources, left without a guilty conscience.

    The company's resources were limited in the first place, and it had to lean towards those second-tier and third-tier stars, so it couldn't fall on Qiao Qing at all.

    "Ding ding ding..." The phone rang.

    Qiao Qing took a look, and it was Fang Liuliu's phone call.

    A little surprised, it's nothing serious, the other party rarely contacts her.

    He answered the phone with a sweet smile.

    "Hey, Liuliu, what's the matter?"

    Fang Liuliu was scrolling through Weibo. If it wasn't for someone around her who knew Qiao Qing, she wouldn't have known about it so quickly.

    "Qiao Qiao, do you know that you are on fire."

    "Huh?"

    These words are really hard to understand.

    Qiao Qing doesn't have a work now, but in the past few years, she has acted in a few unknown actors.

    It's just that the original owner was impatient and only played tricks, and was only dreaming of being the protagonist, so he didn't act in any TV.

    Jokingly said: "Liu Liu, did you see me becoming a big star in a dream?"

    Fang Liuliu was amused, "What dream, you can find out by checking Weibo now." "

    You really You are so bold that you don’t even care about yourself in order to save others.”

    Qiao Qing was a little puzzled, “What do you mean?”

    Fang Liuliu wondered, “Don’t you know? Jiang Yiyue posted a post today, and it was you who saved me. People's videos, I thought you knew about it."

    Isn't this kind of thing obviously just for Qiao Qing's exposure?

    Could it be that she thought too well? ?

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, "Is there such a thing? I'll go and have a look first."

    Opened the Weibo page on the mobile phone, and now there is no way to enter.

    It seems that there is a lot of trouble, and this incident is unexpected.

    Before she could hang up, another call came in.

    "Liu Liu, I have something to do right now, so I won't talk to you for now. I'll contact you when I understand clearly." "

    Okay."

    Fang Liuliu nodded, didn't say anything, and hung up the phone.

    Qiao Qing looked at the phone, it was Lin Hanyu's voice.

    Pressed the answer key.

    "Han Yu, are you going to talk about Weibo?" A

    confused voice came from the other side of the microphone.

    "Is there something on Weibo?" Several girls

    at night

    looked at Jiang Yiyue in front of them, a little at a loss.

    "Don't be restrained, just have a simple meal."

    The four of them sat at the same table, and Jiang Yiyue sat opposite Qiao Qing. He looked directly at Qiao Qing and smiled very gently.

    Slowly said: "I will return the favor to you."

    Qiao Qing understood in a blink of an eye, she looked at Jiang Yiyue with a little surprise, "Is it your reason for Jiahe to sign me?

    "

    After Lin Hanyu and Jiang Qinhe learned that Qiao Qing had changed companies, they were so happy that they didn't know what to say.

    It seems that Jiang Yiyue had a good relationship with Qiao Qing in junior high school.

    Lin Hanyu opened it and saw that it was Assistant Fang's message, which probably meant to ask her to go out with Jiang Qin.

    After the two went out, only Qiao Qing and Jiang Yiyue were left in the space.

    The atmosphere was a bit awkward.

    Qiao Qing looked at Jiang Yiyue with wet eyes, and asked, "Do you remember me?"

    Apart from this, she couldn't understand what Jiang Yiyue was doing.

    Jiang Yiyue smiled, "Let's eat first."

    He took a bite of food for Qiao Qing with his chopsticks, "The food in this restaurant is pretty good."

    The dishes were being served one after another, and the green color was clearly visible on the plate.

    Frowning slightly, he picked out the green onions, and then served Qiao Qing with vegetables.

    Qiao Qing took into account Jiang Yiyue's actions.

    "You remember me."

    This time it was not a question, but an affirmation.

    Jiang Yiyue put down his chopsticks, "Is it that important whether you remember or not?"

    In junior high school, for a while, the relationship between the two of them was very good.

    Qiao Qing didn't know what to say to break the embarrassment.

    "I'm just curious. After so long, a big star like you can still remember me."

    Lin Hanyu and Jiang Qinhe went out and never came back.

    I don't know why the silence makes people flustered in this atmosphere.

    "I'll go out to see if they are lost."

    Jiang Yiyue didn't reply.

    Qiao Qing breathed a sigh of relief, opened the door, and walked a few steps, unexpectedly meeting an acquaintance.

    "Qiao Qiao?"

    The other party clearly recognized Qiao Qing's appearance and confirmed it aloud.

    "What a coincidence, Shuo Yun."

    Qiao Qing was a little surprised, and she strode forward to say hello.

    Isn't this Li Shuoyun who is more popular than Jiang Yiyue in junior high school?

    The biggest difference between the opponent and the junior high school is that he is more handsome, and the clothes on his body are also more mature, not at all like a junior high school boy who follows the trend closely.

    Li Shuoyun glanced at Qiao Qing's appearance. She has a delicate and sweet oval face, wet and clean eyes, and pink and delicate lips, which are more juicy and beautiful than when she was in junior high school.

    "It's a coincidence that you came here to eat?"

    His handsome features were smiling, and his dark eyes were shimmering, giving him a shrewd look.

    Qiao Qing nodded, raised her lips and asked, "You too?"

    Li Shuoyun smiled, "Come to see a client."

    "But we're done chatting, we haven't seen each other for so long, do you want to have dinner with an old classmate?" "

    "She already has an appointment."

    Jiang Yi walked between the two with strides, blocking their sight, and met Li Shuoyun's slightly smiling eyes.

    Li Shuoyun may not be sure about Qiao Qing's appearance, but he is quite familiar with Jiang Yiyue.

    Not only because they are both members of high society, but also because of Jiang Yiyue's popularity, it's hard not to know each other.

    He smiled more enthusiastically, "Yiyue is here too, we just happen to have a meal together."

    Jiang Yiyue took Qiao Qing's hand, and smiled gently and refused: "No, we still have a few guests, it's inconvenient. "

    Qiao Qing smiled embarrassedly, "Let's have dinner again when we have a chance, we do have something to do today."

    Seeing Qiao Qing smiling brightly at Li Shuoyun, Jiang Yiyue's eyes suddenly deepened.

    "Let's go."

    He took Qiao Qing's hand and strode away.

    Li Shuoyun looked at the backs of the two and raised his eyebrows.

    No matter how you look at the relationship between the two, it doesn't look like a simple relationship. Thinking about Qiao Qing's appearance, she is indeed very beautiful.

    After walking for a while, Qiao Qing moved her wrist and struggled, and said in a bad tone: "Jiang Yue, you hurt me."

    She was wearing high heels, and she couldn't keep up with Jiang Yiyue's pace at all.

    Suddenly, Jiang Yiyue stopped and turned around. Qiao Qing bumped into Jiang Yiyue's chest unexpectedly.

    The forehead is reddish.

    Raising his eyes slightly, the darkness in the opponent's eyes seemed to engulf him.

    Under Qiao Qing's staring gaze, Jiang Yiyue said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Qiao Qiao, do you still like Li Shuoyun?" Qiao Qing didn't understand, her

    clear eyes were full of innocence, "Why do you still like Li Shuoyun? I never even liked him."

    Jiang Yiyue hugged Qiao Qing very tightly, as if he was worried about losing an important treasure.

    Qiao Qing was a little unresponsive, she stretched out her hand, and patted Jiang Yiyue's back carefully.

    "Are you okay?"

    The eyelashes trembled slightly, and a muffled voice came from beside my ear.

    "I'm sorry, Qiao Qiao, I didn't intend to read your composition at that time."

    Qiao Qing's hand suddenly stopped, and the emotions in her heart suddenly became complicated.

    At this time, some memories came to mind.

    In the first year of junior high school, because the two were at the same table, Jiang Yiyue treated Qiao Qing very well, and then gradually moved Qiao Qing a little, and the relationship between the two became better.

    It was just a turning point in a composition assigned by the teacher, the name of the composition - what to say to my mother.

    Because Qiao Qing grew up in an orphanage, although she didn't say anything, she was more sensitive to this aspect in her heart.

    In the composition, she wrote that she has no father or mother, but the dean's mother is like her real mother.

    Qiao Qing's composition is praised every time, Jiang Yiyue has the habit of learning from her composition, but this time she told the other party not to read her composition.

    But Jiang Yiyue looked at it, and then an unprecedented quarrel broke out between the two.

    The farce ended when Qiao Qing was so angry that she poured water on the opponent.

    Qiao Qing always wanted his apology, but Jiang Yiyue never admitted his fault.

    She had a unilateral cold war with Jiang Yiyue, deleted her contact information a month later, and took the initiative to find a teacher to change positions.

    Jiang Yiyue felt Qiao Qing's stiffness, and he narrated: "At that time, you were not in the position, and Li Shuoyun wanted to read your composition. I saw it, and then snatched the notebook. I didn't expect the other party to beat me up, and It didn't occur to me that you would rather believe him than me."

    It was because of the damn jealousy in his heart that made him angry and wronged for a long time.

    Qiao Qing didn't know how she felt, but she still remembered so clearly what happened in the past so long, which shows that she cared deeply in her heart.

    "Can you stop being angry with me?"

    Jiang Yiyue's clear voice contained a hint of caution.

    There was silence for two seconds.

    Qiao Qing asked: "Why didn't you explain later?"

    Jiang Yiyue couldn't remember what he was thinking at that time.

    He was aggrieved and said, "I said it then, but do you think I was making excuses?" The

    disappointed look in the other party's eyes made him dare not mention this matter again.

    Qiao Qing:? ? ?

    The composition is in Jiang Yiyue's hands, no matter how you look at it, it seems that she discovered him when he peeked at the composition.

    It's really a little guilty to think so.

    Coughing lightly, "I'm just very angry."

    Even though I told you not to watch it, why do you still want to watch it? ?

    If it was unintentional, it might not be so annoying.

    Jiang Yiyue let go of Qiao Qing, his eyes were a little nervous, "Are you still angry now?"

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, "Why do you care so much about whether I am angry or not?"

    The waves in the bottom of the eyes flowed slightly, slender and fair His fingertips gradually slid across Jiang Yiyue's chest, all the way up, the warm touch brought a tingling sensation.

    "Could it be..."

    With slender fingers resting on Jiang Yiyue's shoulders, he stood on tiptoe, and moved slightly closer to Jiang Yiyue's face.

    Jiang Yiyue felt the temperature of the other party, his body stretched, and Qiao Qing's face in front of him got closer and closer, as if he could taste the delicate lips that Xiao had wanted for a long time when he lowered his head, his heart seemed to lose control for a moment One click, beating wildly.

    He pursed his thin lips, and unexpectedly felt a bit of shameful anticipation, and the bottom of his eyes suddenly became blurred.

    Qiao Qing's pink lips brushed against the corners of Jiang Yiyue's lips, and the warm breath sprayed on her face, stirring up a burst of electricity, which went straight to Jiang Yiyue's heart.

    She approached his ear, and said softly and ambiguously: "Do you like me?"

    Those words seemed to be raindrops hitting Jiang Yiyue's heart, and his tense breathing slowed down a lot.

    He moved, and turned to look at Qiao Qing. There was playfulness, curiosity, and a smile in her eyes... as if she was teasing, or playing.

    There was a hint of anger in my heart.

    The thin lips were drawn up, and the dark eyes stared straight at Qiao Qing's delicate and beautiful face like a flower, "So what?"

    He turned around and pressed Qiao Qing against the wall. , pinched Qiao Qing's smooth chin with one hand, and blocked Qiao Qing's mouth fiercely.

    This place is a corner and no one passes by.

    Qiao Qing couldn't breathe, she raised her hand and struggled.

    Jiang Yiyue was like a ferocious wolf, he didn't want to let her go at all, it seemed that the fragile appearance just now was an illusion.

    She ruthlessly bit the opponent's tongue, and a bloody smell spread in their mouths. Jiang Yiyue paused, and then came with a strong offensive, directly smashing Qiao Qing's defense to pieces, completely Indulge in this kiss.

    Jiang Yiyue took a bite on Qiao Qing's lips, and then calmly whispered in Qiao Qing's ear: "I'm teaching you, don't flirt with men casually." The deep

    voice was more ambiguous than Qiao Qing's.

    After the kiss, Qiao Qing's lips were a little red and swollen.

    Hearing that the delicate eyebrows were slightly raised, she stretched out her hand to trace Jiang Yiyue's handsome face and beautiful eyebrows.

    Slowly asked: "Aren't you afraid that I'm here for your fame?"

    Jiang Yiyue asked: "Want?"

    Qiao Qing smiled, "What do you want?"

    Jiang Yiyue grabbed Qiao Qing's tender little hand, She smiled warmly, with the tails of her eyes slightly raised, carrying a special meaning.

    "Give me to you."

    During the ten years of stubbornness, even though I couldn't see you, I think you can always see me! !

    Even with an attitude of disgust and dislike.

    This is the original intention of his fame.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 671 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
690K 57.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
9.9K 223 39
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249813/ The petite and beautiful Su Mo drew a pen in the infinite dungeon, which was regarded as a waste ability by everyo...
96.7K 1.3K 156
https://m.shubaow.net/112/112857/ Author: Shixingcao Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-19 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished 570...