Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

2

204 1 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Voice-activated top-notch VS black powder small transparent (2)

    Qiao Qing adjusted her voice slowly, making sure to meet the other party's request.

    "Is this okay?"

    Her voice was soft, and the clear ending was slightly upturned, with a hint of arrogance.

    The sound of the other party's breathing came from the microphone.

    "Yeah."

    There was a soft reply, with a hint of nasal sound.

    Qiao Qing took the tablet from the table with her slender fingers and opened it.

    "What kind of story do you want to hear

    ?" "It's fine."

    The other party's voice is really nice, just a few words have the ability to heal people's hearts.

    Qiao Qing secretly sighed, if this person is doing chatting with him, it is probably rich women who want to cover up his voice.

    Reining in her thoughts, she searched for relevant sleep stories from the tablet, and said with a smile, "Then I'll start." She

    chose a fairy tale at random.

    "Okay."

    The other party is really quite taciturn.

    The soft girl's voice slowly came to the ear from the microphone.

    The night was very quiet, with the sound of noisy traffic outside the window.

    The sound of the needle falling can be heard quietly in the room, and the only sound coming from the mobile phone next to the ear is as crisp as the faint ringing of wind chimes.

    A man lay on the bed, closed his eyes and listened to the voice in his ear, and slowly fell asleep.

    The sound of long breathing came from the other end of the phone.

    Qiao Qing raised her wrist and glanced at her watch. This person's sleep quality is really good, and it's only been less than fifteen minutes.

    She hung up the voice, then lay down and closed her eyes to sleep.

    I'm quite tired today.

    Regarding Jiang Yiyue, a star in the eyes of the public, he must pay more attention to privacy.

    Fortunately, there is contact with this v, and we will make specific plans at that time.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Qing fell asleep peacefully.

    In the past few days, Qiao Qing has been concentrating on dancing.

    Jiang Qinhe and Lin Hanyu didn't know why Qiao Qing suddenly became enlightened.

    But the other party's attitude towards them is much better than before.

    After asking, I realized that Qiao Qing was just a little shy before, afraid that they would not like her as a non-major student, so she didn't dare to greet them.

    The three of them cleared up their misunderstanding, and the relationship gradually improved, especially after nearly a week of practicing dance together day and night, the relationship gradually improved.

    Lin Hanyu thought about breaking up with her idol Jiang Yiyue tomorrow, so she couldn't say anything nervous.

    "I like Jiang Yiyue so much. After the filming of v is over, I must go up and ask for an autograph."

    She puffed her cheeks, trying to cheer herself up.

    Jiang Qinhe looked at Lin Hanyu's trembling when he spoke, and held a skeptical attitude towards it.

    She smiled and pinched Lin Hanyu's cheek, "Just like you, if you dare to go up and ask for your autograph, I'll treat you to dinner."

    Lin Hanyu glared at her, "For this meal, I have to go too."

    Qiao Qing was the last one to continue practicing, the broken hair on his forehead was already soaked and stuck to his face, but he was extremely strict with his movements.

    Once, twice, three times, I don't know how long it was repeated.

    Lin Hanyu looked in admiration.

    Some said with emotion, "Qiao Qiao really worked too hard. I thought she was the kind of person who didn't want to make progress and daydreamed about being popular all day long."

    Jiang Qinhe also agreed with this, she Is a straightforward character.

    "Compared to a month ago, she has made great progress. She has no foundation at all. Now she can keep up with us, and her hard work is beyond doubt." Everyone appreciates hardworking

    people, even Jiang Qinhe and Lin Hanyu are no exception .

    When the music stopped, Qiao Qing smiled and sat next to the two of them, picked up a towel beside her and wiped off her sweat, adding a touch of rosiness to her fair cheeks.

    she gasped.

    "Let's go have a meal together at noon."

    Everyone practiced together for so long, and today is the last day.

    "Okay."

    Lin Hanyu happily agreed.

    Jiang Qin and Ying answered very simply, "Yeah."

    Qiao Qing glanced at the phone, and commented on the latest Jiang Yiyue's news.

    This is the original owner's trumpet, and Heijiang Yiyue has become famous in black, and a comment can have tens of thousands of likes.

    I don't know what Jiang Yiyue's fans are thinking.

    And the other side.

    Jiang Yiyue's manager looked at the comments on the phone and was a little speechless.

    "Is this black fan so popular now?"

    Jiang Yiyue's news is specially managed by the company, and Jiang Yiyue doesn't care much about it.

    The dynamic post is a selfie of Jiugongge.

    Below is a pair of black trousers with a few chains dangling from the waist for an added metallic touch.

    The matching top is a floral shirt, the top few buttons are unbuttoned, and the open collar reveals a delicate and well-proportioned collarbone, which is a bit sexy for no reason.

    In the photo, Jiang Yiyue's facial contours are smooth and perfect, tough and sharp, with deep-set eye sockets, clear and bright black eyes with a slight smile.

    The facial features are three-dimensional and prominent, the bridge of the nose is high, the lips are thin, and the whole person looks plump and handsome, and it is easy to see the light.

    In fact, in the eyes of fans, his quiet face is more suitable for warmer clothes, which can highlight his temperament. This cool style inexplicably reduces his charm.

    But a handsome person looks good in anything.

    The id's name is Qiao Meiren's comments, which have already been hung up high, and they are all picked up by praise.

    It's Qiao Meiren! My brother's flourishing beauty doesn't match this dress.

    Qiao Qing's original intention was to ridicule.

    However, a group of fans below shouted.

    1 I also think this dress is not

    good enough for my brother woo woo 2 My brother's prosperous beauty looks good in anything, but please don't insult my appearance, please

    3 The photo is very good, don't do it again next time I took this photo.

    4 I still love my brother’s face, and I also love his clothes, but I love my brother

    10086, who is as gentle as a spring breeze, please show some respect, my brother really doesn’t deserve it, so let’s let someone else wear this dress.

    10087: silently 1.

    Of course, these are just some people who agree with Qiao Qing's words, there are other NC fans who can't stand any insulting words to brother, and attack directly.

    After glancing at these comments, Jiang Yiyue looked at his manager Li Ge with dark eyes, pursed his lips, and asked back, "Isn't this a very pertinent evaluation?" Even pursing his lips would bring a slight

    smile, gentle The breath rushed over.

    Li Ge was swallowed by Jiang Yiyue's words, and he said in a bad mood, "You really have a big heart, even what black fans say can make sense."

    Jiang Yiyue smiled and didn't speak. Holding a cup and drinking tea, the hands like beautiful jade are slender and white, with round and neat nails, which seem to glow under the light.

    "Every comment should be angry, then I will not be in the hospital early."

    Put down the glass.

    He restrained his smile, and asked slowly, "Aren't you going to shoot V tomorrow?"

    Brother Li checked Jiang Yiyue's schedule, and asked a little strangely, "Your schedule is so busy, when did you pay attention to what you were going to do?"

    He just said it casually.

    Jiang Yiyue didn't speak, he turned on his phone and looked at the message in the feed, as if he was looking for something.

    Brother Li found it, "Nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

    He turned to look at Jiang Yiyue, "I have an interview this afternoon. Have you read the script for you before? You also know how important Director Zhang's movie is.

    " Jiang Yiyue's current fan base lacked qualifications and honors.

    Director Zhang Sheng Zhang is a famous director. How many people want to star in his films will lower their pay. His previous plays were all commercial films. The box office has been booming all the way. With a box office of over 100 million, he has become a dark horse and stands out from the new directors.

    Although commercial films make money, the director is also ambitious, and he still wants to get the honor that belongs to the director.

    The recent films are all about winning awards, but they are somewhat similar to Jiang Yiyue's current situation.

    It's just that the first few films didn't win the awards, and they lost a lot.

    The reputation has dropped a lot, and the media reports from all sides are all Zhang Shengjiang's talents.

    Later, under pressure, the other party picked up the commercial film he was good at.

    At this time, no investors dare to invest, after all, they also want to make money when they invest.

    No one dared to invest, so Zhang Sheng put all his net worth into it, and started his own filming with the help of the new protagonist who was interviewed.

    When everyone is not optimistic about it, and even when it is released, there is not much publicity.

    Contrary to everyone's expectations, with a surprisingly good reputation, it exploded again and again, becoming a box office harvester at that time.

    At that time, a large number of actors who refused to act in this film regretted it.

    Since then, Zhang Sheng has preferred to use new actors.

    Not to mention that new actors have aura and are easy to train, the most important thing is that the salary is low and they can endure hardships.

    Then he can use other money to spend on movies and keep improving.

    It is said that director Zhang has been silent about this movie for two years, and carefully polished the script, intending to avenge his shame.

    Regardless of whether you can win the prize or not, it is necessary to have a good relationship with Zhang Sheng.

    Jiang Yiyue was also obviously concerned, and there was a wave in his eyes. He put down his phone and asked with a smile.

    "It's over, is this afternoon? I don't remember this time." I

    have read the script of this drama. The protagonist is a resolute and passionate soldier. For him, it is a challenge.

    But also interested.

    "Director Zhang changed the time, it seems that he wanted to make a rush during the summer vacation."

    Brother Li thought for a while, "Actually, it's safer, because there are many people at that time."

    Jiang Yiyue squinted at Brother Li, and chuckled lightly. "I think Director Zhang wants to make a big gamble."

    It's not an exaggeration to say that so many movies by big directors will be released this summer.

    "But I like this script very much."

    The emotions in it are very delicate, and it describes the story of how a young boy became a qualified soldier in the era of war and family hatred.

    A poignant relationship is inserted in the middle. This relationship is very beautiful, but it is destroyed in the protagonist's own hands, even ruining the girl's life, which has become his lifelong regret.

    Countless times of charging and entering the battle, they all held the idea of ​​​​mortal death, but every time they were seriously injured, they survived.

    In the end, I fully understood that the duty of a soldier is to guard every inch of land in this country and protect everyone who is loved or loved.

    Don't let those people suffer from the pain of losing a lover like herself.

    The number of appearances of the girl in the early stage is not many, and most of them appear in the protagonist's memory.

    Brother Li laughed loudly, "And the scripts you can read. I haven't watched the TV or movie you said you were interested in after all these years." "Okay, I'll take you to have a

    meal and then go Go to the interview."

    According to Jiang Yiyue's reputation, there is no need for an interview, but Director Zhang is still a little entangled in Jiang Yiyue's salary, so he still wants to talk about it after the interview.

    Jiang Yiyue had no objections, and he finally had a day off today.

    He rubbed his forehead and leaned back on the sofa, "where to go"

    going out to eat is a very difficult thing, every time he appears in a place, he will be recognized by fans, and then it is like experiencing an escape.

    To be honest, he doesn't like being a star very much.

    It's just that some bad memories came back to my mind, and suddenly the thoughts dissipated.

    "Furong Pavilion."

    Brother Li said helplessly, "You have a bad appetite recently. Although celebrities want to maintain their weight, they are too thin. Those who don't know think that the company abused you." Jiang Yiyue opened his eyes and cleared his eyes

    . Looking at Brother Li with bright black eyes, "It's arranged"

    "Let's go."

    It's still a little cold in autumn.

    Brother Li continued to instruct, "Put on your coat."

    He has already booked a box, even the car has been changed, and the illegitimate meal has been too tight lately.

    The smile on Jiang Yiyue's face was a little sincere, not for going to Furong Pavilion, but because he felt that Brother Li's thoughts made him feel quite warm.

    "Got it."

    He picked up his coat from the sofa and put it on casually.

    He has a bad appetite, not because of taste, but because of insomnia.

    However, the symptoms of insomnia have improved recently.

    The sunshine in autumn is mild and not glaring.

    The original emerald green leaves turned withered yellow over time, and with the breeze blowing, they looked like butterflies with withered leaves dancing in the air.

    Qiao Qing reached out and picked up a fallen leaf. The rhizome of this leaf was intact, and it was quite beautiful.

    The lips are slightly hooked, and the smile is fresh and sweet, as if spring flowers are in full bloom.

    "Qiao Qiao, you like fallen leaves,"

    Lin Hanyu joked with a smile.

    Jiang Qinhe also picked up a piece and looked at it, "This can be used as a bookmark."

    Qiao Qing nodded, "I plan to take it back."

    She put the leaf into the compartment of the bag.

    Now I have the habit of reading books, so this bookmark is still useful.

    Lin Hanyu pursed her lips and said, "Qiao Qiao, you don't even know. The moment I just picked up the fallen leaves, I thought you were the heroine of the movie. You are so beautiful." She said while covering her heart

    .

    At that time, the sun was just right, shining on her white and jade-like face, and that smile was just right.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help being amused, she took Lin Hanyu's arm, "Where is it so exaggerated, I just picked it up casually."

    Jiang Qinhe smiled, "Speaking of which, I just remembered that there was a movie interview recently "

    "Well,"

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, "What kind of interview?"

    Lin Hanyu quickly answered, "Yes, I know too, the manager told me." Qiao Qing, who

    hadn't even seen her manager in such a week, Qing

    Jiang Qinhe looked at Qiao Qing's face that didn't seem to know, and was a little puzzled, "Didn't your agent tell you?"

    This opportunity is rare, even though they are all newcomers who have just signed a contract, it is also because they have just signed a contract. trust is required.

    Qiao Qing shook her head, her white and glowing face was puzzled, and she looked at the two with wet eyes.

    "What kind of interview is it?"

    Lin Hanyu looked at Qiao Qing with a tinge of pity, and she reminded, "It's director Zhang's film that is about to be cast, and he prefers to use newcomers, so it's a good opportunity for us. "

    Then he said with a look of longing, "I don't ask to be the heroine either, if I can have a supporting role, I'm satisfied."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 64 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
2K 56 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...
43.6K 654 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
65.8K 1.1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...