One Piece react to! [Ended Bu...

By Qtx4nt

A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable... More

Where in the fuck- (wano timeline btw)
Now what in the actual shit?
Shanks' big secret!!
"Thank god!"
Luffy has a bf?!?
Ships in different aus!lemon scene!
AKAINUS SHIPS!
Ace X SABO X luffy
Break , r4p3 mention and SH.
memes!
memes p2!
memes p3! (nsfw)
please ignore this, read if you dare.
break for the gays
pictures!
a song and pictures!
[re-named] Stuff
pictures and new guests!
pictures and facts
Random stuff
Pictures + other ships
Surprise!
it's interesting
Break p.2
Last reactions
STOP

Reactions to diff aus

2.7K 31 17
By Qtx4nt

Sengoku X garp warning. Oh yeah, next chapter will be extremely surprising so be ready! After chapter 23 there'll be a break if I decide to.

"Alright, we're gonna react to different aus! A reminder, aus are alternate universes, so things can be different or the same with minor differences. I'm gonna give a little explanation of some aus, but some of these pictures are ships that might've happened at one point in this universe or just not at all. Understood?"

Xander asked, to which the room nodded in response with curiosity.

"Isn't that young Garp-san and Sengoku-san?" The pink-haired boy questioned,comparing the two grandpa's to their past selves. Doflamingo nodded and did his signature grin, interested in where this was going.

"What's the context in this?" Trafalgar Law demanded, putting his hand on the sofa while leaning forward.

"I think after a battle, young Sengoku unintentionally let a child die in his arms. Young Garp had to comfort him for some hours before they went to the parents and apologized sincerely, also visiting the grave and leaving flowers there."

People's chests went warm by this, yes, marines could be kind, but it was rare. And seeing two of the most powerful marines being kind was really a mind-opener.

"That went from 0 to 100 realllll quick!" Garp choked on his crackers, going a pale-ish red. "Hey..Dad... Who is my other parent anyway?" Dragon asked, suspicious of his father, but still shocked that they could've been together in this universe.

Whitebeard choked on his alcohol, Marco coughed, the Whitebeard pirates also went into a fit of coughs.

Big mom and Kaido paused, trying to put together some puzzle pieces to crack the question in everyone's head.

The big mom pirates/family paralyzed in their spots.

The straw hats and the others all choked and wheezed, while Luffy caught on to the question Dragon was asking, and was trying to wrap his head around the possibility of fucking Sengoku being his other grandpa. But it just didn't match up.

"Please, do not get confused. Technically, this happened in your universe and others. But the context is : Garp stole his alcohol back from Senny while being drunk, and Senny, who was also drunk, tried to steal it back." The two grandpa's went red and they finally knew what happened that night.

Kuzan laughed. "I was a witness to that, still have the picture." He pulled out a picture from another angle that showed those exact actions. "They just laughed about it afterwards but had huge hangovers, so they didn't remember it. God, I swear that was my best day in the marines." He laughed and put the picture back.

Garp and Sengoku were frozen now,"please, can we move on?" Man-named-after-a-fish asked, trying to dodge Dragons question and this topic.

"Yum." People paused and looked at the former warlord. Dragons face flushed as he comprehended what Crocodile meant by 'yum.' Doflamingo sighed, damn you Crocodile, taking the word out of my mouth as if it's nothing.  He pouted, his arms hanging by his sides.

People seemed to understand but understood more when the translation was put next to the pictures :

Akainu,Kizaru and Fujitora - wait a second... When did grape man arrive?! Nevermind.. - blushed or sweatdropped as Garp and the others laughed or choked. "This could happen, but it's already happened millions of times in other universes." They explained, laying their head on Garps lap, who seemed to go a little red, before stroking through their hair with a smile before they purred at the affection. 

(I'm honestly just gonna make characters appear)
+ Revolutionary army, Roger pirates, Worst generation.

People fell silent as Xander clapped their hands and put the entirety of this book (-smut scenes) in their minds, giving them context and information.

The new guests paled and went red at some moments before the flashback ended. "That was shocking." Gaban spoke up, crossing his arms as he went to sit down next to Roger.

People took their seats.

The worst generation sat near Law and Luffy and Revolutionary army quietly walked to their leader and sat near him, the room expanded as people sat down, creating more space.

"Ok, Dragon-san, what is your family?" Koala asked, face palmming. "A yonko is my son, my dad is the hero of the marines, my husband is a former warlord of the sea, my future son-in-law is fighting Big Mom, along with Kidd. My adoptive kind of uncle is the dead Pirate King, I'm the leader of the Revolutionaries, my family is most likely one of the strongest families in the world, multiverse even." He said, with a blank look on his face as he counted this all on his fingers as people stared in amazement or disbelief.

Xander giggled as Garp still stoked their hair, " That is all true! And given that Luffy could be the most powerful person in the future, it most likely won't change." They grinned, allowing people to process what they just heard.

"WHATTT?!"

A bunch of laughter could be coming from most of the original guests. "You'll get used to it." Shanks stated nonchalantly while having a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Next!"

"How would Dragon handle it though?" Xander pondered out loud, given that he raised Sabo and it was never shown on screen about Sabo's education. "He would give a whole sex-ed lesson, trust me, he's that much of a nerd." Crocodile snickered before his husband's hand came raining down in his jacket. "Traitor! And I'm not a nerd!"

People sweatdropped at these actions, before taking in the fact that Whitebeard, the man who will literally die for his children, would say that. And that shanks would do it more subtly than him, the man who is childish and even scared Sengoku and Blackbeard with just his appearance at the paramount war, would be kinder than Whitebeard at that topic.

"I'm starting to think your obsessed with my family..."Garp muttered, putting his spare hand on his face and his elbow rested against his knee as his face flushed with red.

People turned their heads to Sengoku, who was leaning on Garp's shoulder and sleeping while blushing. Forced sleep maybe?

Coby went pale as he realised he was in between gay superiors, who wasn't gay and didn't like men?

"Do any of my superiors not love men?" He mumbled, catching Tsuru's attention, who just smirked.

The admirals stared at the two "best friends" in shock. Their jaws literally dropped to the ground.

Xander laughed at all of the reactions:

The revolutionary army was in silence before some theorised that Sengoku may as well be Garp's secret Lover.

The Whitebeard pirates wondered what they got themselves into by pledging to protect Luffy.

The others basically re-thought their life choices.

Garp and Edward both screamed like little kids and fell out of their seats. "JESUS CHRIST ATLEAST WARN US!!" The two old fathers yelled, sitting back up with their faces as pale as paper.

Sengoku pouted and it went unnoticed by many, the person who did notice was Corazon. Who whistled while looking at his father figure.

1207 words,
Thank you all for being patient.
Please do check if you've read the last few chapters for more information, it seems as if people dropped this book because I uploaded late.
Next chapter will include no reaction nor break, be ready!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.4K 21
Hi y'all it's my first fanfic so if it's bad pls tell me how to improve ! boy x boy ! ! Cursing ! ! Mature chapters ! ! Cringe ! This is a Law x Luff...
25.5K 731 14
basic story is pretty simple. reader is an extrovert while crocodile is an introvert. neither of them sees the other as very approachable, despite th...
473 27 37
Luffy is a seventeen-year-old writer-artist-kid-singer. Luffy's never been close with his adoptive father and his kids. Though he's very close with t...
3K 74 9
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐–ฝ๐–บ, ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ. โš ๏ธŽRead to understandโš ๏ธŽ Multi-Shippings with Bo...