Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

21

198 3 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 127

    Jing Rui leaned over Qiao Qing's ear, and said in a soft voice, "A man can learn this by himself."

    Warm breath sprayed on Qiao Qing's ear, bringing a tingling sensation.

    Qiao Qing blushed and took a step away from Jing Rui, "Now, let's keep our distance."

    Jing Rui laughed, and rubbed Qiao Qing's head with his slender fingers, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore.

    " Picking up Qiao Qing's hand, "Honey, today I'm going to cook for our parents to taste my cooking skills. Let's go shopping first."

    Qiao Qing smiled sweetly and nodded, "Okay."

    The soft white hands Gripping Jingrui's big hand tightly, he said as a matter of course, "Make what I like to eat." "

    Then there is a menu for that night, spicy tofu, spicy crayfish, corn rib soup, braised soybean chicken feet..."

    Jing Rui didn't even have to think about it, just go Report out a series of dish names.

    Qiao Qing glanced at Jing Rui strangely, "Why do you remember so clearly?"

    Jing Rui raised his eyebrows, "I have a good memory, I can remember it once."

    In fact, the dishes that Qiao Qing ordered on a before were recreated from the beginning. He memorized it more than a dozen times until the end, and he didn't feel guilty at all when he said this.

    Qiao Qing didn't know about this, and really thought that Jing Rui had a good memory, and her white and tender face was full of envy.

    "You don't know, I have been envious of people with good memories since I was a child. They can memorize books very quickly, but I have to memorize them many times before I can master them." She pouted her mouth, a little

    unconvinced, "Why do memories still exist between people? Such a big gap."

    Others have a good memory, and they can memorize the ancient poems in the college entrance examination after reading them several times, but her memory is so-so.

    Jing Rui looked at Qiao Qing's bulging cheeks, like a puffer fish, and couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth and said lightly, "There must be a gap between people." "

    Like, you look so much better than others. "

    Qiao Qing took Jing Rui's arm with a smile, "Then why are you so handsome and have a good memory?"

    Jing Rui chuckled and lifted the hair around Qiao Qing's ear, "Because when I meet you, I have to remember Something you like."

    She held back her smile, "Why do I think this doesn't sound like your speaking tone?"

    Jing Rui was puzzled, "Then what do you think of my speaking tone?"

    Qiao Qing coughed lightly voice, cleared his throat.

    He narrowed his eyes, with a hint of a smile at the end of his eyes, "Woman, put away your obsessive little eyes, I'm already yours.

    " Don’t you know? A good memory is about remembering things you like.”

    She really pretended to be like that.

    Learning to learn, Qiao Qing couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    Jingrui's calm eyes showed a wave, and the corners of his mouth twitched visibly.

    Is this the overbearing president's novel?

    He wrapped his arms around Qiao Qing's waist and joked, "Do I have to have a wall, red eyes, kiss you hard, and then pinch my chin and say "women, be me?" Girlfriend, I will give you my life."

    Qiao Qing really thought about it seriously, she raised her chin, looked at Jing Rui with innocent and clean eyes, and said seriously, "It's not impossible."

    Jing Rui's eyes rolled Yang, leaning against the wall behind, wrapped Qiao Qing around his chest, "How about we try it out?" Qiao Qing

    's eyes immediately became erratic, and she put her hands on Jingrui's chest, and changed the subject with a guilty conscience, "That, that , I just want to say, let's go shopping for vegetables, it's getting late."

    Jing Rui let go of Qiao Qing, with a solemn expression on his face, "Well, you can try it next time if you have time.

    " Make up for Jiang's school bully novels and domineering president novels, and you can read any plot you want."

    He accidentally discovered that Qiao Qing had the habit of reading novels, and then took a look at her collection. They were all books about presidents or school bullies.

    In order to gain a deeper understanding of what kind of man Qiao Qing likes.

    So, he, who has never read novels, went to search for a few books and read them, which opened the door to a new world. It turned out that people imagined     that the president

    is like this.

In, then he died.

    "We're fine now."

    The white and jade-like face was full of approval, and he nodded, feeling right.

    She took Jing Rui's hand, and said softly and coquettishly, "Okay, okay, I made a mistake and shouldn't tease you." "

    Go shopping."

    Jing Rui turned around and asked, "Do you want to buy some snacks?"

    " Of course, you promised me to give me a holiday before, so you can't play tricks."

    Thinking about the holiday tomorrow, Qiao Qing's smile became brighter and brighter.

    "Tomorrow I'm going to lie down and watch dramas and eat snacks."     Jing Rui

    said, "I don't know if I have the honor to watch dramas and eat snacks with my wife.

    "

"It depends on your performance tonight." He

    said in a low mood, "If my parents are not satisfied with you, then I..."

    Jing Rui became a little nervous, and the corners of his lips tightened, "Then what are you doing?" Well."

    Qiao Qing waved her hand, "Come here, I'll talk to you quietly."

    Jing Rui listened attentively.

    Qiao Qing raised her voice and said, "Then I'm naturally on my husband's side, hahahahahaha"

    Jing Rui rubbed his ears, smiled like a fool, and didn't care about Qiao Qing's teasing of him.

    "Anyway, I heard it with both ears."

    Qiao Qing asked worriedly, "What if your parents don't agree with us being together in the end?"

    Jing Rui smiled, "Don't worry."

    Qiao Qing didn't understand, "Yeah."

    "They won't disagree. If it's not easy, I will naturally be on my wife's side. The whole world can't stop us from being together."

    Jing Rui said very firmly.

    Qiao Qing smiled instantly.

    The two went to the supermarket talking and laughing.

    After buying the food, I chose a few bottles of good wine, and finally went home together.

    The hotel booked a suite for two people with two rooms, so when they woke up, they met each other.

    After the wine last night, the two of them eliminated some strangeness.

    Added contact information.

    Xu Li got off work in the evening, thinking about what happened yesterday, he still wanted to see Qiao Qing, and there were some things that he wanted to talk to Qiao Qing alone.

    But worried about being alone, Qiao Qing didn't want to see him at all.

    So he called Zhang Qiyan.

    It just so happened that Zhang Qiyan also had this plan.

    The two hit it off.

    At the door of the house, Jing Rui unlocked the door with his fingerprint, and Qiao Qing helped him put the dishes in.

    Jing Rui reminded, "Tell your parents not to cook later."

    Looking at the exquisite gift box, he raised his knuckle fingers, "Why don't you take this to our parents first."

    Qiao Qing was still thinking about whether to take off the diamond ring, so as not to surprise Qiao's father and mother, but seeing these two gifts, she gave up this idea again.

    She looked up with her fair face, smiled cleanly and sweetly and said, "No, you bought this, so of course you have to give it to them yourself." "

    It's okay."

    Jing Rui put the box back on the table.

    "Then I'm going to cook first."

    He walked aside and picked up the apron, his smile gradually deepening, "Honey, help me tie it."

    Qiao Qing took the apron and joked with a smile, "If you make this meal This apron is useless."

    Jing Rui rolled his eyes, "My cooking skills are not bad, but if I have the blessing of love, it may taste even better."

    His eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate little On her face, she asked, "Would you like to try it?"

    Qiao Qing blinked her eyes, tied Jing Rui's apron in two or threes, and then asked, "How do you try?"

    When Qiao Qing didn't react, Jing Rui He quickly leaned over and took a bite on Qiao Qing's lips.

    Smiling like an old fox, "That's all right."

    Qiao Qing frowned, disapproving.

    She pursed her lips and said, "How can this be enough?"

    Quickly stood on tiptoe, and kissed Jing Rui's lips twice.

    The curvature of the corner of the mouth is very nice, "It's not too bad like this."

    Jing Rui couldn't help laughing, and there were bits and pieces of smiles in his dark eyes.

    He stroked Qiao Qing's hair, hugged her vigorously, and said with emotion, "What should I do? I want to be with you all the time."

    Qiao Qing put her arms around Jing Rui's waist, and couldn't help laughing, "Why did you become so Clingy"

    is like a clingy kitty.

    After hugging for a long time, Jing Rui let go of Qiao Qing.

    "Would you like me to help you, can you do it alone?"

    Qiao Qing hesitated to walk, seeing so many dishes, she felt that she might be busy for a long time.

    Jing Rui pushed Qiao Qing to the door, "No need, you go back and watch TV, you will call you when the meal is ready."

    Qiao Qing shook her head and smiled helplessly, "That's fine, if you're too busy. "

    Show a phone call gesture.

    "Contact me."

    "Yeah."

    Jing Rui responded with curved lips.

    I feel very happy.

    Even though she could do it by herself, Qiao Qing was always in a strangely good mood when she heard this.

    After Jing Rui closed the door, he also called Mother Jing and asked her to come over for dinner later.

    For this marriage or something, the parents of both parties must be there, and it can also represent that he attaches great importance to Qiao Qing.

    Then off to work.

    Although he was not picky, Jing Rui, who had cultivated a good cooking skill, realized at this moment that this superb cooking skill was prepared for his wife.

    It's not fate. Is Qiao Qing a foodie or a foodie who doesn't want to cook?

    After Qiao Qing went back, she glanced at the new look of the house. She probably has something to do with Qiao's mother.

    Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were sitting on the sofa watching TV, and they were quite absorbed in watching TV. They haven't noticed that Qiao Qing is back yet.

    Change shoes at the entrance.

    "Mom and Dad, let's not cook later, Jing Rui said he cooks." It wasn't

    until Qiao Qing spoke that they realized it.

    Qiao's mother said softly, "Qiao Qiao is back."

    She came over and helped Qiao Qing tidy up her shoes, "Xiao Rui told us this morning, and thought it was polite."

    Qiao's father still didn't look dissatisfied with Jingrui, and said with a stern face, "We have all bought the vegetables, so what else do we use him for?

    " You do it yourself."

    Then he smiled and said to Qiao Qing, "I want to eat what my son-in-law made."

    "What son-in-law is something that hasn't been seen yet."

    Father Qiao stood up, and then poured it for himself in a disguised manner. A glass of water, "I don't want to cook today either. Since that brat has such a heart, let's not waste his heart."

    Qiao's mother smiled, "Look at your father, he just

    said what he meant." When it came to the diamond ring on Qiao Qing's hand, it shone extraordinarily bright under the light.

    Qiao's mother came from here, and she understood in a blink of an eye, crow's feet appeared in her eyes, she approached Qiao Qing, and whispered, "Xiao Rui proposed to you." Qiao Qing hadn't seen

    this ring put on this morning, but now it appeared inexplicably. bought.

    He didn't dare to let Qiao's father hear this. If he found out, he might be so angry.

    Qiao Qing's fair face was stained with a blush. She bit her lips and said softly, "Yes."

    Then she calmed down again , with seriousness in her eyes, "I agree."

    Qiao's mother instantly became happy, "I promise, just promise."

    "Mom likes this child when she sees it. We can't find it there at all."

    She smiled and said with emotion, "It's better to be a big city." Only

    big cities can find such outstanding children.

    "Got it, Mom."

    Qiao Qing thought it was too early for Mother Qiao to say something, so she couldn't help muttering, "Mom, don't you think it's too soon? I've only known him for a month."

    Mother Qiao restrained her smile, "It's not uncommon to fall in love at first sight for this kind of emotional thing. Mom is not an old fashioned thing, she still engages in feudalism." "Now that you have grown up, you can be responsible for your own affairs, so I

    think , as long as you have made a decision, I will support you."

    Qiao Qing stretched out her hand and hugged Qiao's mother, and praised in a coquettish voice, "Mom, you are so enlightened."

    Qiao's mother patted Qiao Qing's face. Back, "What a little flatterer."

    "Okay, go back to the room quickly, and your father will see you later."

    Father Qiao glanced at the mother and daughter whispering, he glanced twice, so Tsukuru asked lightly, "What are you talking about, I can't be listened to,"

    but he was curious.

    Qiao Qing smiled at Qiao's father, "I didn't say anything."

    "I'll just ask Xiao Rui what to cook at night."

    After Qiao's mother perfunctory Qiao's father, she turned to Qiao Qing and said, "Go back to your room to rest first. Let's go."

    Instead, he sat on the sofa, smiling happily, and even hummed a song.

    Qiao Qing responded softly, and went back to the room.

    Father Qiao glanced at Mother Qiao's appearance, feeling a little strange.

    "I found the money."

    Qiao's mother glanced at Qiao's father, with a trace of disgust in her eyes, "You're just so good."

    The smile on the corner of her mouth couldn't be suppressed at all, "This is a more happy event than picking up money "

    "What a big deal, it makes me happy too."

    Father Qiao stopped watching TV, put down the remote control, and moved an inch closer to Mother Qiao, "Talk to me too." "

    That's it"

    Mother Qiao just thought When I wanted to speak, I stopped suddenly, "It's fine, it has nothing to do with you."

    You might not be happy if you said it.

    "How come this happy thing has nothing to do with me?"

    Father Qiao was even more curious.

    Qiao's mother crossed her legs and watched TV, refusing to speak.

    Father Qiao stared at her for a while, and Mother Qiao turned her head, "What are you looking at me for? It's because the TV is not good."

    As time passed, the night sky gradually dimmed, and the street lamps on the path downstairs lit up one by one. lights up.

    Lights were turned on in every house.

    Qiao Qing sat on the rooftop and watched for a while, wondering how Jing Rui's cooking was going.

    But at this time, the doorbell suddenly rang "Ding Dong Ding Dong". She thought it was Jing Rui who had come over, the corners of her mouth raised a nice curve, and there was a hint of sweetness in her moist eyes.

    Father Qiao was about to stand up and open the door.

    Qiao Qing's voice came.

    "Dad, you rest first, I'll open the door."

    Then came her hurried figure.

    Seeing Qiao Qing's cheerful appearance, Mother Qiao knew who was coming.

    Can't help shaking his head helplessly.

    As the daughter grew up, her heart began to turn to others.

    Father Qiao glanced at Qiao Qing's back suspiciously, and then saw Mother Qiao's serious expression.

    "Is there something between you that you are hiding from me?"

    Qiao's mother glanced at him, and said casually, "Just say what you have that is worthy of me telling you everything." She

    continued to ask, "Our mother and daughter can't be a little It's my little secret."

    Father Qiao sat silently by the side without speaking.

    Light up a cigarette with vicissitudes in my heart.

    Sure enough, he was just an outsider

    . After thinking about Qiao's mother and Qiao Qing's attitude towards Jing Rui.

    Sad to discover an unwilling fact.

    Perhaps he was not as good as an outsider,

    Qiao Qing opened the door with a smile on his face, and then the smile successfully froze on his face, which was a bit embarrassing.

    He quickly adjusted his expression.

    Looking at Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li, there was a puzzled look on his white face, "Why are you here?" He

    didn't say hello in advance. If Jingrui, a jealous man, saw this, I don't know what he would think of

    Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li Looking at each other, it was obvious that something was wrong with Qiao Qing's attitude.

    It's just that I don't know, it's obviously only a day's work.

    Xu Li evoked a naughty smile, raised the tails of his eyes, and jokingly asked, "Why don't you welcome us?"

    Zhang Qiyan smiled warmly, "It's a bit late for work today, and I originally wanted to treat you to dinner. I happened to be with Xu Li We met, so we came here together."

    Most importantly, they knew that Jing Rui lived across from Qiao Qing, so they came here with a certain amount of caution.

    "That's it."

    Qiao Qing responded, raised her face and asked again, "Have you guys eaten yet?"

    Both of them said "Yes" in unison.

    Hearing the voice of a strange man at the door, Mother Qiao couldn't help being a little curious.

    "Qiao Qiao, who is it?"

    She walked over two steps, afraid that Qiao Qing had met some difficult man, after all, a little girl lived alone before.

    Then seeing the incomparably handsome faces of Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li, they immediately put on gentle smiles.

    "Qiao Qiao, who are these two?"

    Qiao Qing smiled at Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li, and introduced, "This is my mother."

    Before introducing to Qiao's mother, the two spoke first.

    "Hello, Auntie. I'm Zhang Qiyan, Qiao Qiao's senior."

    Zhang Qiyan was originally a gentle type. He smiled and was polite and gentle. He looked like a noble son from a scholarly family, very likable.

    Compared with Xu Li, who had the same handsome appearance, Qiao's mother liked Zhang Qiyan better.

    The smile became warm, and he quickly said, "Hello, hello."

    Xu Li also said, "Hello, Auntie, I'm Xu Li, and I'm also Qiao Qiao's senior."

    Some lazy temperament, now restrained a lot, and became serious , still very masculine.

    Mother Qiao smiled, "Hello, hello."

    The end of her eyes smiled crookedly, her eyes swept over the two of them, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    Ask politely, "Would you like to come in for a while?"

    "Okay."

    Neither of them had any opinion.

    On the contrary, Qiao Qing frowned, "Mom, they haven't eaten yet, and it's getting late now."

    Mother Qiao didn't care, "Sit down and have a glass of water, it won't waste any time.

    " The two smiled, "Come in and have a seat."

    Then he said to Father Qiao, "Old man, pour two cups of hot water quickly, this is Qiao Qiao's friend."

    Father Qiao had no time to respond.

    Why was there so many wolves around his own daughter?

    He reluctantly stood up to pour water.

    Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li sat on the sofa, sitting upright, a little nervous in their hearts.

    Rounding it up, it can be regarded as seeing the parents. Can you not be nervous?

    Qiao Qing sat aside, still thinking, what should Jing Rui do if he sees them later?

    So he smiled and said to the two of them, "Senior, it's not convenient for me to entertain guests at home today, or you will be a little late today when you come tomorrow.

    "

    Mother Qiao looked at the expressions of these people and smiled knowingly.

    "Yeah, Xiao Rui said today that he will cook for us, so it's not convenient for us to entertain guests. Please take care of me."

    My daughter was embarrassed to say, can she not understand as a mother?

    Xiao Rui

    and Qiao Qing's parents both Are you so familiar?

    A thought crossed Zhang Qiyan's eyes, he raised his eyes, his warm eyes were smiling, "We are also friends with Jingrui, and we didn't have dinner by chance, so he probably doesn't mind giving us two more pairs of chopsticks."

    Seeing that Qiao Qing said this, Xu Li couldn't hold back his smile at first, but Zhang Qiyan's obvious behavior of wanting to eat food made him calm down again.

    Maintaining a decent smile, he slowly said, "Yesterday we were still drinking and eating together."

    Worried that Mother Qiao didn't like people who drink, she changed her words again.

    It was Mother Qiao's turn to be surprised.

    "You guys still know each other?"

    Then, he glanced at his daughter strangely.

    This can't be a friend,

    can it? Her daughter has the ability to make the three friends who are also friends like

    Qiao Qing know where Qiao's mother is going at a glance.

    Quickly explained, "They and Jing Rui just met, and they are not very familiar."

    Mother Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this moment,

    the doorbell rang again, and Qiao Qing didn't have time to stop her. Father Qiao, who was passing by with water, went straight to open the door.

    I can still hear Joe's father muttering, "Who is this time?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
28.5K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
2.1K 50 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
10.5K 104 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...