Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

16

194 2 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 122

    Qiao Qing patted her chest and breathed slowly.

    The window in front of him was rolled down, a body leaned out, and a very handsome face appeared in front of him.

    Xu Linong raised his brows slightly, evoking a naughty smile, with a slightly raised smile.

    "Qiao Qiao, I'll take you to dinner, let's get in the car."

    Qiao Qing frowned slightly, her exquisite eyebrows were a little bored, her pink lips pursed, "No need, I've already made an appointment."

    Xu Li chuckled lightly, with a hint of ambiguity.

    He opened the car door, straddled his long legs, got out of the car, and leaned slightly against the car door, exuding a lazy aura.

    Her lips curled up, "You wouldn't say that the person you're dating is your boyfriend, right?"

    "I never heard that Jing Rui has a girlfriend."

    Someone had already noticed the scene here, especially Xu Li. The moment the extremely flamboyant fiery red sports car appeared, the bus arrived, and there were employees beside it to join in the fun.

    And the moment Xu Li got off the car, the onlookers all exploded.     "This is too handsome, isn't

    this the face of the male protagonist in the novel? Oh, oh, oh, oh, Qiao Qing is too happy to be pursued by such a handsome boy."

If such a boy chased me, I would be willing even if he posted it upside down." "

    If it weren't for the other person's good temperament, I would have thought it was some star. This appearance, alas, some people are really favored by God."

    " In the past, I didn't think Qiao Qing had anything to envy. Isn't it just a face? Now I feel so fucking envious of this face." "That's all, do you still need to

    chase me?"

    Let's not talk about the women present How envious I am, even the men who have some thoughts about Qiao Qing don't feel very much in their hearts.

    Qiao Qing folded her hands on her chest, her white and tender cheeks were a little more puzzled, and she looked at Xu Li with clear and clean eyes.

    "Who told you that Jingrui and I had dinner together."

    Xu Li didn't care so much, and said cheekily, "It's not a meal with anyone. You don't mind if you bring me along."

    At this time, a The car made a sharp turn, turned here from the neat asphalt road, and happened to stop in front of Xu Li's car face to face.

    A tall figure came down from the car, wearing a sapphire blue suit, with a white shirt buttoned neatly to the last button.

    His wrist seemed to be shining, his fingers were neat and clean like beautiful jade, and his slender and distinct fingers tidied up his cuffs. He looked at Xu Li with dark eyes, and nodded politely.

    The moment the man came down, there was an obvious scream from the girl next to him.

    "Holy shit, how lucky I am to have met two such handsome men."

    "Could this be Qiao Qing's suitor too? Who on earth sent that rose? It's so romantic.

    " I know romance, and I'm still a rich second generation.

    I've never seen him in my life for more than 20 years. I saw two of them at once today. That's it."

    "Yes, I also think the president is very handsome, but the style of the president is different from these two, so it's hard to say who is better." "

    Anyway, I think my president is yyds, after all, the Jing family is not ordinary rich . ”

    The chat deviated from the topic all of a sudden, and now we are discussing who is better between Jing Rui and these two.

    "Qiao Qiao."

    He strode to Qiao Qing's side, and asked in a gentle voice, "Is this?" He

    glanced at Xu Li with obvious meaning.

    Qiao Qing immediately showed a smile, beautiful and sincere, like the wind blowing in early spring.

    "Senior."

    She introduced to Zhang Qiyan, "This is also my senior, Xu Li."

    Zhang Qiyan was thinking, but his face did not reveal anything, his smile was gentle and polite, as if he was a modest son.

    He stretched out his hand politely, and introduced himself, "Hello, Zhang Qiyan."

    Xu Li smiled casually, and he glanced up and down at Zhang Qiyan. They were about the same height, both about 1.85 meters tall, but Not to mention looking up.

    He also stretched out his big hand, with a hint of provocation in his eyes, "Hello, Xu Li, he is also Qiao Qiao's ex-boyfriend."

    Zhang Qiyan raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes suddenly deepened, and he chuckled, "So It's an ex-boyfriend."

    His tone became more serious.

    Xu Li obviously felt something, his face changed for a moment, and he recovered soon.

    He raised a smile, "Did Qiao Qiao ask you to have dinner together?"

    Qiao Qing nodded, and interjected, "We are going to eat, you should go back."

    Xu Li ignored this sentence.

    Glancing at the two of them, he paused for a moment on Zhang Qiyan, laughed and said, "At least I'm a classmate from the same school, and I haven't eaten here, so you two don't mind sharing a table together." Zhang Qiyan smiled warmly, his

    gaze Qing Leng said, "I'm sorry, I don't like to eat with strangers."

    It seemed that this man came here for Qiao Qing.

    "Who didn't know each other from a stranger?"

    Xu Li closed the car door and leaned against the car with his arms crossed, his swarthy eyes filled with a narrow smile, "Didn't Qiao Qiao know you before?"

    Now he still If you can't tell that this is a rival in love, then it's an IQ problem.

    Just when Qiao Qing didn't know how to refuse, another black car drove over quickly, then made a turn, and stopped behind Xu Li's car.

    Jing Rui's indifferent face appeared in front of the two of them.

    His back is as straight as a pine and cypress that will not give in to the cold wind and the twelfth lunar month, and his eyes are as deep as a deep sea that seems to have an invisible bottom, which is cold and unpredictable.

    He walked in front of Qiao Qing with big strides, and glanced at several people with puzzled eyes.

    He said lightly, "Are you talking about old times at the gate of my company?"

    The moment she saw Jing Rui, Qiao Qing was very surprised, her eyes widened slightly, a smile suddenly appeared on her white and tender face, and her pink lips parted slightly. .

    "Why haven't you gone back?"

    She had sent him a message before, asking him to go home by himself.

    Jing Rui thought it was a little funny, and there was a sudden warmth between the stern brows.

    He stretched out his slender hand and gently rubbed Qiao Qing's head, his movements were gentle and skillful.

    "Didn't I see you, so I came over to take a look."

    Didn't I see two rivals in love?

    I have to come over to have a look. As

    soon as the voice fell, Jing Rui's eyes fell on the two men next to him.

    When Jing Rui's figure appeared, the crowd was a little restless, and some people even picked up their mobile phones and secretly took a video and sent it to their colleagues, the little sisters who work in the Lihua Group.

    "What did I see in my lifetime? I actually saw the president smiling. Why does he smile so beautifully? I'm already deeply intoxicated.

    " But can you be so pampered and patted on the head? Who can resist this?" "

    I feel the same, this is the first time I have seen a girl so gentle, considerate and pampered by the CEO." "

    Such a large Shura field, just ask How is the heroine Qiao Qing envied?"

    "I suddenly thought about the mysterious girlfriend of the president who was in the group before, what the hell, it could be that Qiao Qing moved the two of them together" "

    Those words can't be"

    I didn't finish the sentence, but I understood everything.

    This melon actually ate on the president of his own company. Which goblin is this Qiao Qing

    ? Let’s have dinner together.”

    Xu Li sneered, “Someone seemed to say that he was Qiao Qiao’s boyfriend before, but it doesn’t seem to be the case.”

    Jing Rui didn’t care about the sarcasm, but looked at Xu Li suspiciously. , "Standing in front of Qiao Qiao now, do you have the ability to control your own life?"

    There was a pure and innocent look between the eyebrows, as if asking innocently.

    In fact, when I met Xu Li that day, a Jingrui copy of all Xu Li's information from childhood to adulthood appeared on the table, and I didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him.

    There was a hint of resentment on Xu Li's face, he suppressed it, and said with a naughty smile, "When did Boss Jing like meddling so much?"

    He can't explain clearly now, the old man hasn't completely delegated power to him, but If you don't fight for it now, won't you be caught by the two people next to     you     first

    ? .     Sure enough, Zhang Qiyan who hates people hurts his eyes     is holding a gentle posture, but in fact he is also the kind of person who does not show his true nature.     He answered slowly, "You two seem to have a lot to talk about, so Qiao Qiao and I won't bother you two."     Xu Li suddenly shifted the flames of the battle, and he smiled, "I met you for the first time, and we hit it off right away. Why don't we eat and chat"

    In short, he just didn't want Qiao Qing and Zhang Qiyan to eat alone.

    Jing Rui frowned lightly.

    Fairy Qiao Qiao didn't know that the company had spread the video of Jing Rui touching her head. How could she care so much? Now the three of them are deadlocked, even if they want to have a meal.

    She raised her white and tender face, and said aggrievedly, "I'm hungry."

    Her bright eyes were full of water, with a hint of pity.

    The three men looked at each other, and turned to look at Qiao Qing together.

    Jingrui's foodie's daily life is indeed eating

    Xu Li, so you eat for the sake of eating, right?

    Zhang Qiyan Maybe you don't mind who you eat this meal with

    in ten minutes.

    Qiao Qing, who sat at the table, picked up the menu from the table with her slender fingers, and slid her fingers over the dishes one by one, looking excited, as if she was very interested in the food.

    After ordering the food he wanted to eat in twos and twos, he looked up at the other three.

    "Look at what you like to eat."

    Jing Rui took the menu with dignity and ordered a few dishes.

    Zhang Qiyan and Xu Li also started ordering.

    The atmosphere was somewhat silent.

    Qiao Qing smiled and said, "I have chosen this restaurant for a long time. You should try it later. I heard that the taste is very good."

    Jing Rui nodded with a smile.

    "The most important thing is that you enjoy your food."     Qiao Qing nodded obediently

    as she shared food in her daily life .     "Okay."     The smile was bright, and there seemed to be a glimmer of light in the bottom of the eyes,     watching the conversation between the two as if there was no one there.

    Xu Li and Zhang Qiyan oo or I go
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 50 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
44K 671 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
13.5K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
10.5K 104 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...