Fast Travel President Strateg...

coffeenrie द्वारा

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... अधिक

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

15

202 0 0
coffeenrie द्वारा

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 121

    In recent days, Jing Rui has been very attentive.

    Every day, Qiao Qing goes to the company in Jingrui's car, but she is afraid of being seen by others, so Qiao Qing usually asks to get off at the intersection.

    Ren Jingjing was also a very winking person, seeing that the two of them did not want to announce their relationship, Qiao Qing, she did not tell what she knew.

    Even the best little sisters don't reveal a thing.

    Wasn't it enough to offend him before? Now that she sees the CEO, she feels uneasy, for fear that the other party will remember something bad about her.

    After being anxious for so many days, seeing that the president didn't care about it, he secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    It's just that the attitude towards Qiao Qing has changed drastically.

    Even the other employees of the company looked a little strange.

    Today, as soon as Qiao Qing joined the company, she vaguely felt that the surroundings looked at her very differently, and she didn't know if it was her own illusion.

    She took out her mobile phone from her bag and glanced at her delicate face, there was nothing different.

    Bai He, who is also an intern, winked at Qiao Qing when she saw her coming.

    "Qiao Qing, come and see, a man sent you flowers."

    The fire of gossip in her eyes gradually ignited, "Did your boyfriend give you flowers?"

    Qiao Qing frowned, a little puzzled .

    She walked to her place, sat down, stretched out her slender white hands and took a look at the bright and dripping roses. There was a card on it.

    Content to my beloved Jojo.

    Turning to look at Bai He, her eyes were clear, and she asked in a soft voice, "Do you know who sent it?"

    Bai He shook his head, "I saw the flowers on your table as soon as I came."

    Her fair face was curious The color became stronger, "You don't know who it is, isn't it your boyfriend?"

    Qiao Qing shook her head, "I don't have a boyfriend."

    It's not like something the CEO would do to be so public.

    The rest of the company also watched this scene. The packaging of this flower was really exquisite, and it seemed that a lot of money was spent.

    So, in the next few days, Fendra white roses, Diana pink roses, purple roses, red roses, roses of various colors in very delicate packaging appeared on Qiao Qing's desktop, sometimes with some gifts. small gift.

    It's worth a lot of money when you open it, very expensive.

    The post-dinner conversation in the company group has changed from the CEO's mysterious girlfriend, the CEO is actually hidden in a golden house, to Qiao Qing being pursued by the rich second generation

    . Who doesn't know how to deal with this matter.

    Bai He on the side looked envious and jealous.

    Ren Jingjing, who knew that there seemed to be some ambiguous relationship between Qiao Qing and Jing Rui, secretly guessed whether this was the CEO's handwriting.

    If it was the CEO's handwriting, it would be unreasonable not to disclose it

    . And the rules are all set by the president, even if there is something that does not exist in the president,

    this matter is really talked about in the company. In reality, it is relatively rare to pursue people like this, so the people who talk about it are quite many.

    "Qiao Qing is too happy. I heard that Qiao Qing's family conditions are not very good. Now that she has hooked up with the second generation of rich people, the quality of life will not be much better." "Who makes the parents beautiful

    ? Capital, if I had such a face, I would also look for the rich second generation."

    He sighed.

    "If I looked like this, what kind of rich second generation would I be looking for? I'll just become a star and earn no more than marrying into a wealthy family."

    "There is no capital these days, and it's not easy to be a star. But have you heard that someone saw Qiao Qing getting out of the luxury car in the morning, maybe it was the mysterious suitor." "This person is quite mysterious

    , I haven't seen anyone else for so long, so I don't know if it's ugly." Jing

    who happened to pass by was driving a luxury car, and the mysterious suitor was ugly. After listening to Rui Rui, there were only three big question marks above his head.

    When I returned to the office, I was puzzled.

    Picking up the microphone on the table, he called Secretary Li.

    "Come in."

    After finishing speaking, he simply hung up.

    Secretary Li listened to the microphone, once again lamented that the wicked capitalist

    Jing Rui was sitting on the seat with his legs crossed, his arm resting lazily on the armrest beside the chair, his other hand resting on his chin, and his eyes were slightly pensive.

    After Secretary Li stood still, he glanced at Jing Rui's expression.

    "President, do you have anything to tell me?"

    Jing Rui sat upright, thought for a while, and didn't know how to speak.

    After sorting out the words, "I heard"

    looked up at Secretary Li, and continued, "Someone is pursuing Qiao Qing."

    Secretary Li's eyes widened, feeling secretly surprised.

    He couldn't help but blurted out the question in his heart, "Isn't that you?"

    He

    thought it was the CEO who was secretly sending flowers, and he felt emotional about it, but the CEO didn't entrust him with this matter, which was too much of

    a sense of crisis in Jing Rui's heart Gradually, the first thing he thought of was Zhang Qiyan.

    The bottom of the eyes became deep, bottomless.

    "I'll give you ten minutes to investigate the ins and outs for me."

    Secretary Li didn't dare to waste time, "Okay."

    After speaking, I went to check the information.

    Emotionally, after eating melons for so many days, I actually ate the wrong melons.

    He said, when did the president get enlightened, and he also understood the little girl's mind

    and secretly complained, but he didn't dare to slow down.

    I remembered that I promised Jing's mother at that time that I would bring my girlfriends home to show them at the end of the month, and now my forehead hurts a little.

    If he hadn't agreed to this condition, Qiao Qing would probably have been invited to his house as a guest that night, which was too abrupt.

    Jing Rui paced back and forth in the office, took out his mobile phone and wanted to ask Qiao Qing, but didn't know how to ask.

    The two villains in the head came out to fight again.     "If you want to ask, just ask. Haven't you always been careless in doing things? Why are you

    mother-in-law now?     " If you ask, Qiao Qiao agreed to other people's pursuit, but you will cry."     "You can't ask on the phone, it's better to ask clearly in person."     "Ask."     "Don't ask."     There have been hundreds of arguments in my mind. And Secretary Li has already brought in the investigation materials and put them on Jingrui's desk.     Jingrui picked up the materials in his bony hands, his thin lips stretched straight, and the light from the floor-to-ceiling windows hit his profile, his facial features were deep and just right.     After looking at it, he frowned.     Raising his eyes, his fingers trembled slightly when he saw Secretary Li looking at him with very gossiping eyes.     Putting down the documents, he looked stern, and said calmly, "You are not going out yet, do you want me to invite you out?"     Secretary Li blinked and smiled, "I'm going out now, I'm going out now."

    Seeing how much the CEO cares about Qiao Qing, it seems that he really fell for it.

    The evil capitalism is really looking forward to trying the ups and downs of love.

    As for Qiao Qing, who was sitting at her desk, she checked the balance of her mobile phone bank card every once in a while. Today was the end of the month, and she was about to get paid, which showed how much she was looking forward to it.

    I just glanced at it, and when it was still 132, I put down the phone in disappointment.

    With a "ding", the message bell rang.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows, surprise blooming in the bottom of her eyes, and quickly picked up the phone with her slender and slender hands, and opened the message to take a look.

    The above balance has changed.

    132 has become 1200132.

    The official salary is 15,000, and the internship salary is 80% of the official salary. If the position is promoted, the salary will only be more.

    With the current money, even if the rent of 6,000 is removed, there is still 6,000 left.

    Totally worth a splurge.

    Qiao Qing, who was in a good mood, returned Ren Jingjing's seven hundred and Jing Rui's three thousand.

    There are more than 2,000 left. I originally thought about sending money to Joe's father and mother, but now I can only think about it.

    She then sent a message to Zhang Qiyan.

    Senior Qiao Qing, I have paid my salary today, and I will treat you to dinner tonight. Mischievous and mischievous

    Zhang Qiyan was so busy with a project recently that he didn't have time to find Qiao Qing.

    When she picked up the phone and saw Qiao Qing's message, what Zhang Runyan said to him was what she thought of.

    "I went to inquire about it. It seems that Jing Rui is really interested in Qiao Qing. Brother, before you are not in deep trouble, stop quickly." When I saw Jing Rui before, I

    felt familiar, but after inquiring, I found out that it was Li Hua. The president of the group, the crown prince of the Jing family, is also an out-and-out rich second generation.

    Zhang Qiyan is also a rich second generation, but he is not as rich and has status as Jing's.

    After thinking for a while, I typed a few words.

    Zhang Qiyan, okay, you can choose a place. To tell the truth with a smiley face

    , he still didn't want to give up.

    Just because Jing Rui likes Qiao Qing, he gave up, what kind of man is that.

    If the two were in love, maybe he would give up, isn't that the point yet? He

    clenched his palms, lowered his head and got into work.

    After finishing the work ahead of time, she had time to have dinner with Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing thought about where there could be better food, but she really didn't eat much nearby food.

    So, I picked up my phone and rummaged through Food A.

    It's been a long time since she had a big meal outside, and she gave up her plan to go home and cook.

    Plan to have a big meal today.

    After finding it, send another message.

    Senior Qiao Qing, I found a restaurant near the Lihua Group. I get off work at six o'clock, and you come to the company to find me at six ten, okay? Happy, happy, soon,

    Zhang Qiyan came back.

    Good Zhang Qiyan, yes. Putting away the phone with a smile

    , Qiao Qing also began to work seriously.

    After get off work, she quickly packed up the things on the table, put the phone in her pocket, and took the elevator down from the company.

    He raised his phone and glanced at the time, it was a few minutes past six.

    Zhang Qiyan is a very punctual person, he made an appointment at 6:10, he planned to arrive earlier, and the departure time was earlier.

    It's just that I didn't expect the traffic jam to happen, and it was still stuck for a while during this time period.

    After Jing Rui got off work, he saw Qiao Qing standing not far from the company's gate from afar, looking around non-stop, as if he was waiting for someone.

    He took the car keys and went to drive.

    After getting in the car, he backed out of the parking space.

    A hot red sports car made a sharp turn, and then slammed on the brakes and stopped in front of Qiao Qing. The tires rubbing against the ground made a screeching sound, which startled Qiao Qing.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.6K 379 199
[Part 2] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
28.5K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
REBIRTH IN INTERSELLAR Marivel Gregorio द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

17.3K 240 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
10.5K 104 150
"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a body that never gets sick, but he can on...