๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ - ๐„...

Por corneliastreetss

"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ... Mais

๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘; ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’; ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“; ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”; ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•; ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–; ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—; ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ; ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐[๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„]

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ; ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

7.4K 154 53
Por corneliastreetss

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄- 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

The lights shined around Violet as she got ready for an Halloween party. To her- it was quite stupid. She hated parties and fairly wanted to spend a night- alone, with Ethan.
But if they wanted this to work- they had to play along.

As she applied her lipstick- she noticed the shadow of her boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"You scared me." She said, giving him a look through the mirror.

" Sorry. You look pretty." Ethan said as he approached his girlfriend- her back now against the mirror as she turned around to face him.

" And you look... wait what are you supposed to be?" She asked him, a hand covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

" I'm a knight!" He laughed as he spun around to give her a better look.

"Ethan I assure you, no knights looks like this!" She laughed again her hand now on her heart.

" You're so mean! I didn't have anything else, plus Chad actually made it." He said defensively as he got closer to her.

" Oh yeah? I guess I should say thanks to him for making you look like a cute knight then." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck- their faces inches from one another.

" A cute knight? That's all I get?" He teased, acting hurt.

" It's a good start! A very cute knight." She said smiling as Ethan leaned in and made their lips touch.

" Okay lovebirds the girls are waiting stop making out, we need to go." Chad said loudly from the living room of their dorm- making them both break the kiss and laugh.

" Come on, duty calls." Violet said taking Ethan by the hand as he took his hat and both made their way out of the dorm- where everyone was waiting.

" I don't know what either of you are supposed to be." Tara smiled at her friends.

" I'm a fairy- he's.. a knight." Violet smiled, leaving Ethan behind with Chad as she got next to Tara- linking their arms- not before looking back at him and giving him a slight wink.

After a few minutes of walking Jason- a guy from their film studies class interrupted the group as he talked to Tara- Violet wasn't interested in anything he had to say. He was about to die anyway.

" You got weird friends." Violet said to Tara after their talk was over- now almost at the fraternity house.

" He's not my friend."

" Good. He gives me the creeps."

" Everyone gives you the creeps." Tara teased as she made Violet laugh.

"Yeah- you're not wrong." She smiled.

They could hear the music blasting loudly from blocks away- now in the house, it was all so busy. The group eventually separated as Mindy and Anika sat on the couch, Tara went looking for alcohol and Chad, Ethan and Violet stood in a doorway, where a bunch of teenagers were dancing around.

" So, you two got plans?" Chad asked.

" What do you mean, plans?" Ethan asked, violet's back leaning on his chest.

" Like what are you gonna do after college?"

" I mean, do you?" Violet asked with a raised brow, avoiding to answer the question.

" Sure I do. I always have plans!" He exclaimed happily.

" Right! What is it again? Oh yeah. Make a move on Tara- get together- finish college- move together- have a bunch of cute babies- get married- die." She laughed as she made fun of her friend for not making a move on Tara.

" That's not funny." He said his finger pointing at her.

"Sure it is! I just don't get why you haven't told her yet. You guys have been eye fucking for the past 6 months! Even before I left everyone knew you had a crush on her."

" No! Wes had a crush on her."

" You both did! And I don't blame you. But I know Tara and she likes you, it's not like you have anything to lose!"

" I'm with Violet on this one. Plus if you made a move we wouldn't have to hear you complain about not getting with her everyday!"

" Thank you!" Violet said turning around to high five her boyfriend.

" Okay! I get it! Jesus you two are the worst."

" Shut up, you love us."

As Chad went to reply to the girl- Anika interrupted them.

"Hey big guy, you're needed." She said tapping him on his arm as everyone followed her to the living room- where Frankie- a fucking rapist- dragged Tara up the stairs.

"Hey, Partner. " Chad said to Frankie, making them both turn around .
"Tara's good down here."

"Sorry bro, I didn't catch that." Frankie replied with a sadistic smile.
"Yeah, you did." Chad scoffed.

"No Chad, it's fine. I want to" Tara said as she made her way down the steps, putting her hand on Chad's chest to reassure him.
"Yeah, see Chad? She wants to." Frankie said pulling Tara by the arm, dragging her up, as she fell down on her ass.

" Fucking asshole!" Violet defended as she went to hit Frankie- only to be held back by Ethan- pointing at Chad who had already dragged him down and pushed him away from Tara.

"Get the fuck off me!" Frankie yelled at Chad- before being interrupted by Sam- who came out of nowhere.

"Sorry to interrupt, I'm just gonna tase your balls real quick." She said, as she actually tased him.

Frankie fell on the ground- while everyone gasped.

" You fucking bitch!"

Violet stood next to Tara, smiling to herself- she could vision it- him on the floor- while she played with his insides. She quickly got back to reality when she heard Tara yell at her sister.

" Sam, are you fucking kidding? You're stalking me now." She exclaimed as she stormed out before anyone could react- everyone following after her.

"Tara, will you stop?!" Sam said loudly as she tried catching up with her sister while everyone tried to keep the same pace.

"I cannot believe you did that, you embarrassed me."
Tara replied back, still not turning around.

"That guy was a dick. He was gonna take advantage of you! " Sam yelled at Tara hoping she would understand why she acted like that.

"So?" Tara turned around, making everyone stop dead in their tracks.
" If I wanna hook up with an asshole that's my decision! It's my decision!" She pointed at her chest.

"Okay." Sam said seeming unfazed.

"It's not about you, I mean - you're out of my life for five years and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes," Tara complained.

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us. Have you ever gone to see the councilor? Once?" Sam argued back.

"No, I'm not going to."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are." Tara said .

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked defensively.

" Hey, guys-," Chad tried to interrupt in hopes they would stop arguing only to be shut down by Tara as she went on.

"It means I'm not gonna allow what happened to us for three days, define the rest of my life."

"So you're just gonna pretend it never happened? "
Sam asked her sister.

"What are you doing here Sam?" Tara paused, "In New York. I mean you're working two shitty jobs to help with rent or whatever, but what's your plan?"
Sam blinked- not knowing what to say.

"I know what I'm gonna do. Okay, cause I'm gonna keep going to college, I'm gonna get my degree and I'm gonna live my life." Tara paused.
"My life." She pointed at herself again.

"Okay, I know. You just follow me here and you won't let me out of your sight." Tara continued.

"I'm just trying to look out for you." Sam tried to defend.

"I- I know" she paused, running her hands through her face "I know you are. You can't do it for the rest of my life though. You have to let me go."

Before anyone could reply or process what was happening- someone threw their drink at Sam. Making the group gasp as they tried to held their friend back before she could hit the group of girls.

Their cameras where all on Sam-

"Murderer." The same girl who threw her drink yelled at Sam.

"You should stay away from her, she knows what she did." She warned them as Sam defended.

" I didn't fucking do anything!" She yelled as the girl just laughed and went their way.

"I have some tissues if you want tissues. I have like three tissues." Ethan told Sam, as he gave her the tissues she needed to dry herself and the soda she had been drenched in.

Sam starred at Ethan suspiciously as Violet took him by the hand leading him away from the girl.

Ethan and Violet walked hand in hand to the apartment- as they looked at each other and smiled.

That was well deserved.

________________________________
First chapter ! what do we think?
I'm exited.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

30.5K 942 12
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
65.4K 1.9K 22
โจ โœงโˆ˜เฌ‚ เฟ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป เฝพ.ใƒŸ โฉ โ”โ” โ› ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐„ โœ | ๐ด ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐น๐ด๐‘ ๐น๐ผ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ โ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
18.1K 406 14
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ” ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐’๐ข๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ...