Ziam One Shots II

By ZiamArmour

Part II of the Ziam One Shots cuz yall (and me) are thirsty af for ziam content ;) bottom!Liam...duhhh!! More

He Kneels
That Good
Wingman
Non Consensual
Sweet Moment
Public
My Highness
Mon soleil et mes Γ©toiles
Attention
Trophy Wife
Sweet I
Don't You Dare
Menace
Sweet II

Green Meadows

2.1K 47 4
By ZiamArmour

Zayn gradually slowed his pace from a comfortable jog down to a fast-paced walk. He divagated from the narrow, beaten path that led along a meandering stream of happily gurgling freshwater, slowed his pace even further and walked onto a small clearing amidst a deciduous forest of trees.

These days, afternoons were much too hot for that sort of exercise, or any kind of activity, really.

July's sweltering summer heat not only made it difficult to breathe, but it also made you lazy. Despite possessing a great deal of self-control, even Zayn couldn't bring himself to work up a sweat when the temperatures outside were in their high thirties until late into the night, making it difficult to sleep.

No, he most definitely preferred the freshness of the crisp early morning air when the leaves were still covered with glistening drops of dew and the sun's tender rays reflected in the small spheres of condensed atmospheric vapour.

Zayn stopped in front of a big white picnic quilt and toeing his running shoes off; he stepped onto the blanket. He raised his hands above his head, stretched luxuriously, and rid himself of a few kinks in his neck, delighting in the exquisite pull in his arms and abdominal muscles.

"I thought there's absolutely nothing sexy about me in perfectly-shaped shorts, pounding through the woods long before breakfast," Zayn teased as he let his arms drop to his sides and nudged Liam's naked foot with his socked one.

Liam looked up from the open book in his hand and smiled.

"There isn't, I'm just enjoying the fresh air," he replied with an air of sass that sent a thrill of excitement down Zayn's sweaty back.

He arched an eyebrow at Liam and intently held his gaze for a minute or two. Then, without taking his eyes off Liam, he curled his fingers around the hem of his black sports t-shirt and dragged it up to his torso and over his head in one fluid motion, before dropping it onto the ground.

To his delight, Liam breathing hitched up a notch, and his beautiful brown eyes slowly wandered over Zayn's torso, drinking in every ridge and every curve. Zayn flexed his abdominal muscles and watched as Liam's eyes settled on the tattoos on chest.

Liam's eyes lingered for only a moment, then moved to his navel, over his taut stomach and back up again. The longer Liam looked, the more flustered he became, and although he tried to hide it well, Zayn could read him like a book, knew precisely what was going on inside Liam's head.

Look all you want my precious little prince because that's all I'll let you do until you're ready to tell me the truth, Zayn thought. He allowed one of his signature devious smirks to slither around the outline of his mouth, curving his lips upward in a way that wordlessly told Liam everything he needed to know.

Taking a small step forward, Zayn nudged Liam's legs apart and stood between his calves, exercising a faint amount of dominance to enchant Liam further and wrap him around his little finger. He loved using these subtle small ways of dragging his man's submission to the surface. It always gave him a proper rush and years of experience told him that Liam felt the same way about the way he exercised his control over him. It was a whole different level of foreplay; it was a kind that ignited a spark that turned into a fierce flame of passion that continued to burn long after they'd stopped playing.

Zayn lifted a foot off the ground and carrying his bodyweight steadily on one foot; he trailed his toes along the inside of Liam's trouser-covered calf.

Liam gasped but didn't move away. He did, however, somewhat carelessly drop his book, no longer bothering with giving it his undivided attention.

"What are you doing?"

Zayn clicked his tongue.

"Try that question again."

He gently reprimanded Liam for his lack of respect but kept his voice low and gravelly.

Momentarily frozen, Liam stared up at him with his eyes open wide, then swallowed hard and nodded in silent understanding.

"What are you doing, Sir?"

There was a delectable quiver in his voice.

Zayn chuckled softly at hearing it.

"That's better, sweetheart," he said.

He paused for a moment, then spoke again.

"Now, be a good boy and spread those legs a bit further apart."

Without breaking eye contact, Liam adjusted the position of his legs, giving Zayn more room.

The moment that he did, Zayn stepped forward, leant down and captured Liam's chin. He held it firmly with his hand, squeezing just hard enough to leave pink imprints of his fingertips behind.

Liam's gasped.

"That's my precious little prince, good boy."

Zayn lavished Liam with praise, watched as his cheeks flushed pink, and pushed Liam back, forcing him to either brace himself on his hands or fall onto his back.

Liam chose the former.

Smiling, Zayn lifted his foot and pressed it against the soft woollen fabric that stretched across Liam's cock and balls.

A flicker of fear flashed across Liam's face, but he held perfectly still.

"Good boy."

Zayn praised him again, delighting in the way Liam's flush deepened, then curled his toes around the soft flesh underneath Liam's thin trousers. He massaged it gently, applying varying degrees of pressure, and didn't stop until he felt Liam's cock respond to his relentless teasing.

"I want you hard and dripping for me, my little prince."

A shudder surged through Liam's body at hearing those words and Zayn smiled.

"You're going to be a good boy, aren't you, my little prince? You're going to give me exactly what I want, aren't you?"

Liam exhaled, and a soft sigh escaped past his slightly parted lips.

He nodded.

Zayn immediately clicked his tongue.

Liam shivered.

"Yes, Sir," he whispered.

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, I will be good for you. I will give you what you want, Sir."

Zayn smiled.

"That's much better," he said.

Crouching down, he replaced his foot with his hand and cupping Liam's steadily hardening cock, he rubbed the palm of his hand against it, squeezed it, massaged it and played with Liam's sensitive balls, kneading those too.

Liam's cock thickened further, lengthened and strained against its confines.

"Good boy."

Liam mewled softly.

Stopping his constant teasing, Zayn ran his hand over Liam's stomach, then pressed his palm against Liam's chest, forcing him to lie down.

"Keep those legs spread for me, my little prince," he said.

Liam nodded.

Zayn clicked his tongue for the third time.

He lowered his head and letting go of Liam's chin, he braced himself on his arm, pressed his knee firmly against Liam's cock and nipped at Liam's bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and biting down on it until Liam whimpered softly.

Zayn bit a little harder, then let the abused flesh slip from between his teeth. He flicked his tongue over Liam's top lip and gripping Liam's chin again, he forced his mouth open and slid two of his fingers inside, pressed down on Liam's tongue, gagging him.

Liam's eyes widened.

"You're not a good boy at all. Where are your manners, my sweet doll?"

Zayn purposefully spoke with a firm undertone.

He felt Liam shiver in response and slowly dragging his fingers from Liam's mouth, he toyed with his bottom lip, applying just enough pressure to the bitemark to make Liam hiss in pain.

Zayn swiped his tongue over Liam's parted lips, then pushed his bearded cheek against Liam's smooth one. He'd trimmed it only yesterday and knew for sure that his stubble was spiky enough to dig into Liam's pale skin.

In response to the exquisite pain, Zayn rubbed a little harder, then captured Liam's earlobe between his lips, sucked it into his mouth and bit down hard.

Liam moaned, arched his back and Zayn took immense pleasure from the tremor that surged through Liam's body.

He bit Liam's lobe once more, then suckled on it and with his nose pressed against Liam's ear, he inhaled deeply, breathing in the citrusy scent of his shampoo and the heady fragrance of bergamot that was part of the cologne Liam loved to apply.

"Last chance, pretty boy, or I'll flip you over and spank that gorgeous arse of yours until it's gleaming red."

Zayn whispered the threat into Liam's ear, then pulled back, looked deep into Liam's chocolate brown eyes and smirked.

"Let me ask you again, how does my little prince respond to orders?"

Liam swallowed hard.

"With words, Sir."

He breathed his response, and Zayn felt the hotness of his breath on his face.

He smiled.

"That's right. Now show me that you can be a good boy."

"Yes, Sir."

Liam's voice was shaky and unsteady, and Zayn loved everything about it.

"Arms above your head, my pretty little prince."

Another shudder surged through Liam's and his eyelids shuttered momentarily, but he forced them open again.

"Yes, Sir."

He moved his arms above his head and framed it, crossing his wrists.

Zayn watched him do it and nodded in silent approval.

"Now that's a good boy," he said.

Liam blushed harder than before, and huffing out a low chuckle, Zayn grabbed his throat but didn't apply any pressure. Instead, he captured Liam's mouth in a passionate kiss, plunging his tongue deep inside the hot wet cavern. He chased after Liam's tongue, wrapped his own around it and kissed him hard, demanding complete surrender. Liam gave it to him without the slightest hesitation and moving his hand just a little bit higher up, Zayn squeezed Liam's cheeks, forced his mouth open and sucked on his lips.

He bit them, soothed them with his tongue, then let his thumb slide into Liam's mouth and pressing it down on top of Liam's tongue; he gagged him once more.

"Pretty little boy, perfect little pet," he taunted with a smile.

Liam whimpered softly and swallowed around his thumb.

Zayn swooped down for another kiss, claiming Liam's mouth with his own. His kiss was intensely possessive, conveying complete ownership, and the way Liam let it all happen, thrilled Zayn in a way he couldn't explain. It ignited something fierce inside his chest that flooded his entire body with the raw, unadulterated need to own Liam, to control him, to have him.

He growled into the kiss, then broke away and fixed his eyes on Liam's.

"Mine, all mine!"

Liam mewled.

"Yes, Sir, yours always."

"You belong to me, my little prince, you are mine. I own you."

"Yes, Sir."

"Mine!"

Zayn proclaimed his ownership once more, then kissed Liam again and ground his knee against Liam's cock in a way that ensured maximum pleasure for Liam and absolutely no undesired pain.

Liam arched his back, twisted his body against him, and trailing his hand down Liam's body; Zayn pushed him back down.

He gripped his hip firmly, squeezing it with the intention to bruise.

Liam moaned into his mouth, and Zayn kissed him harder and until Liam was a breathless, quivering wreck beneath him.

It was only then that he pulled away and dragging Liam's shirt up, he pulled it over his head and expertly secured Liam's wrists with it, binding them together in a way that made it impossible for Liam to free his hands or use his arms in any way.

Zayn trailed wet and sloppy kisses down Liam's chin, bit his neck, and sucked until he'd produced a deep purple bruise which he soothingly licked with his tongue until Liam made a soft keening noise.

Encouraged by all the little sounds Liam made, the way he moved, arched into his touch and exposed his neck, Zayn found another spot to bite and this time he sank his deep so deep into Liam's pale flesh that Liam let out a choked sort of shriek.

Zayn soothed the bite with his tongue, peppered it with tiny kisses and smiled down at Lia,, who looked up at him with tear-filled eyes and a blissful sort of expression on his face.

"Mine," Zayn whispered.

He watched Liam shudder and listened to him whimper and smiled.

"Mine, mine, mine, all mine," he said, continuing to claim every inch of Liam's sanity for himself.

"I own you, my jaan, you're all mine. Mine to love, mine to bite, mine to bruise, mine to hurt, mine to kiss, mine to hold, always mine."

Liam blinked, and the first tears fell. They were accompanied by a soft sob and Zayn kissed him softly, pressing his lips against Liam's. He used his thumb to wipe the tears away, then licked them off his thumb and watched Liam's eyes widen with surprise.

"I love all of you; you're mine," Zayn murmured.

He dragged his tongue over Liam's lips, plunged his tongue back into Liam's mouth, kissed him, then sucked on Liam's tongue, pulling it into his mouth before letting it slip from between his lips.

Lia, panted hard and leaving a trail of wet kisses and tiny bites along Liam's chin, jawline and the other side of his neck, Zayn assaulted his shoulder, bit it, then peppered it with kisses. He did the same to Liam's chest, flicking his tongue over his pert, hard nipples, sucking on them, pulling them with his teeth, twisting them, then biting them and softly chewing on them until Liam sobbed and writhed beneath him.

"Be still, my little pet," Zayn whispered against Liam's perspired hot skin.

He savoured the salty taste of it, licked and bit his way along Liam's ribcage, then squeezed his side until Liam thrashed beneath him, trying to escape the tickling fingers.

Liam squirmed and wriggled, choking out a breathless huff of laughter while trying to breathe evenly at the same time.

He failed miserably and grinning, Zayn only tickled him harder and watched him twist helplessly for a minute or two, before finding a previously unmarred spot on Liam's torso and sinking his teeth into it with great enthusiasm.

Liam ceased to writhe beneath him, and his laughter turned into a breathless shriek that had Zayn biting him even harder. He left behind a prominent bruise and a perfect set of bite marks, then claimed Liam's mouth in a possessive kiss while he made short work of Liam's trousers, undoing the button and pulling the zipper down.

To drag the offending garment off Liam, he, however, needed two hands and pausing his consensual assault on Liam's mouth and lips, he yanked the trousers down and tossed them aside, then disposed of Liam's underwear, leaving him completely naked.

The contrast between his bruised upper body and the pale milky skin of his thighs was stark and Zaym at once decided that he couldn't simply leave things as they were. He lowered his head and covered Liam's abdomen with tiny, loving kisses, then sought out a soft spot on Liam's inner thigh and after suckling on it for a bit, he sank his teeth into the white flesh.

Liam groaned and thrashed beneath him, but Zayn used one hand, which he pressed to Liam chest, to hold him down, then dragged his fingernails down Liam's torso, marking him. He did the same to the inside of Liam's other thigh, then found one more spot he wanted to bite.

"Mine."

Zayn spoke just loud enough for the word to vibrate along the Liam's skin, allowing him to hear what he'd said.

Liam whimpered in response, and a choked sob escaped him.

"Yours, Sir," he responded.

Zayn bit the inside of his thigh again, pulled a long moan from him, then dragged his prickly stubble along Liam's sensitive skin, leaving a beautiful trail of redness behind. He did it again and again until his gaze fell onto Liam's cock, which was hard and twitched with excitement every time Zayn teased him.

Feeling especially devious, Zaym flicked his tongue over and around the head and suckled on it. He then covered it in kisses, worshipping it with tenderness, before rubbing his spiky stubble against it, causing Liam to moan and thrash beneath him, making all sorts of soft and delectable keening noises.

"My precious little prince, you're all mine, every inch of yours is mine."

Zayn teasingly whispered the words against Liam's cock.

Liam gasped and panted out an enthusiastic response.

"Yes, Sir."

Zayn chuckled softly, then crawled up Liam's body and squeezing up a handful of thick transparent lube, he looked deep into Liam's eyes, which, at this stage, were almost black with arousal, and wrapped his dominant hand around Liam's cock.

He kept his pace slow, and his grasp loose.

Each time Liam attempted to thrust into his fist, Zayn bit his neck or shoulder.

"Naughty boy," he growled.

Liam mewled.

"Please, Sir."

Zaym huffed out a chuckle.

"Not a chance, my pretty, you're all mine."

"Ngh."

Liam swallowed hard, then parted his lips and breathed through his mouth. His cheeks were stained with trails of salty tears and lapping at one of them; Zayn kissed him softly.

"I'm going to drive you crazy, my sweet little prince," he promised.

Liam whimpered.

"By the time I'm done with you, trying to fib me will be the very last thing on your mind, do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir."

Zayn smiled.

"Good boy," he praised.

Zaym continued to stroke Liam's cock, slowly teasing him and bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

With each stroke, Liam's breathing grew more and more laboured, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for him to continue to focus. He panted hard, whimpered softly, and curled his fingers into tight fists, then relaxed them again and grasped at the blanket beneath him, wrapping his fingers around that instead.

It only took a few more agonisingly slow strokes before Liam was close enough to start begging. He pleaded for the permission to orgasm and Zaym denied him with a sly smirk, pulling his hand away at the same time.

He waited for a few seconds, then squeezed Liam's cock, and stroked it faster than before.

Liam arched his back.

He whined and gulped down a large lungful of air.

"Please, Sir, please, please."

Zaym shook his head.

"Absolutely not."

He stopped touching Liam's cock and kissed him softly, nipping at his bruised and slightly swollen bottom lip.

"I'm going to edge you until you lose your mind, my pretty little prince," he promised.

Liam opened his mouth, but no sound came forth. Instead, a flood of tears spilt over the rim of his eyes and rolled down his cheeks, soaking his flushed face, his hair and the picnic quilt beneath him.

"Precious, just precious, I love this raw emotion you're giving me. That's all mine too," Zayn teased.

He wrapped his lubed hand around Liam's cock and stroking him, he pushed back towards the edge, then stopped.

Liam howled.

"Please, Sir, please, please, please, I need to come, please!"

Zayn chuckled.

"No, my sweet little darling, you don't need to come, you want to come, and that's hardly your choice now, is it? I'll decide when you're allowed to come, and I'm afraid that's not going to be any time soon. Beg all you want, my sweet boy; you won't sway me."

Yet more tears spilt over the rim of Liam's wet eyes, and he sobbed.

"Please, please, please, Sir, please."

"No, pretty boy."

Zayn denied him and flashed him a genuinely sadistic toothy grin.

Liam's eyes rolled back, and he arched his back, and Zayn edged him a fourth time, then denied him.

For a while, Zayn deliberately held him right there at the very edge, teasing his throbbing cock with only the faintest of strokes and feather-light brushes.

After the fifth time, Zayn stopped entirely, and adjusting his shorts, he pulled them aside and freed his throbbing cock. It was thick and hard and red, and the head glistened with a fine layer of precome. Zayn grasped his cock with his unlubed hand, gave it a few teasing strokes, then used his index finger to scoop up all of the precome.

He smeared it across Liam's lips and smiled.

"Taste it, a little treat for being such a good boy and holding out for me."

Liam greedily licked his lips, lapping up every last drop.

He hummed softly.

"Like it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Want some more?"

"Please, Sir."

Winking at Liam, Zayn straddled his chest and guiding his cock to Liam's mouth, he teased him with it for a few seconds before he leant forward, braced himself on his arms and allowed Liam to suck him.

As his cock disappeared into the hotness that was Liam's mouth, Zayn couldn't help but moan. He shuddered, closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of Liam's lips teasing the length of his cock and Liam's tongue playing with the head.

After a while, he started to thrust into Liam's mouth but kept the pace slow, deliberately giving Liam a chance to adjust before forcing him to swallow almost his entire length.

Liam choked a bit but adapted remarkably quickly, and Zayn felt how he adjusted his throat muscles, relaxed them and then Zaym slipped in even further.

He groaned and looking down at the divine sight of Liam's lips stretched around his thick cock, he reached out and brushed a stray strand of brown hair from Liam's forehead, then affectionately ran his fingers through Liam's sweaty hair.

"That's my good little pet, be a good boy and make me come."

Liam hummed around his cock and used a non-verbal sign to let Zayn know that he was okay with that command.

Zayn smiled, and for a while, he continued to caress Liam, playing with his hair and marvelling at his softness. Eventually, he felt the tentative beginnings of his orgasm, a low pressure deep inside his groin, and as it built slowly, he thrust into Liam's willing mouth, claiming it over and over again.

Liam adjusted to his quickening pace, and his mouth and tongue worked in perfect harmony, bringing Zayn closer and close to the edge.

The pressure in his groin rose, and soon enough, it was nearly unbearable.

Zayn's cock twitched, and he was breathless, struggling to hold himself up.

He pushed his orgasm down, forced it back and successfully held it at bay for another few seconds. Then, when he absolutely couldn't hold out any longer, he pulled out of Liam's mouth and stroking himself hard and fast, he breathlessly ordered Liam to open his mouth.

Liam did just that, and a few seconds later, Zayn groaned, and his entire body spasmed as his orgasm took over. Several ropes of hot white come streaked across Liam's lips and splashed onto his tongue.

Half-delirious, Zayn watched, with silent admiration, as Liam swallowed every last drop, then licked his lips to savour the rest.

"My precious boy," Zayn whispered.

Liam smiled.

"Sir."

The one-syllable-word sent a thrilling shudder down Zayn's spine, and he arched it ever so slightly.

"Such a good boy you are," he murmured, then captured Liam's lips in a soft kiss.

He squeezed up another handful of fresh, clear lube, then wrapped his fingers around Liam's cock and stroked it slowly.

"My pretty little prince, are you going to show me one more time just how good you can be?"

Liam whimpered against his lips.

"Yes, Sir."

Zayn delighted in the smooth vibrations, then kissed him with intense enthusiasm.

All the while, he continued to stroke Liam's cock, and with each move of his hand, Liam's breathing grew more and more laboured. His chest heaved and breaking away from the kiss; Zayn held his gaze.

"My precious little prince, mine, mine, mine, all mine."

Liam mewled, and Zayn smiled.

"Yes, that's right, you belong to me, all of you. I'm going to keep you forever, my sweet love."

A fresh wave of tears appeared in Liam's eyes, but this time he blinked them away.

Zayn circled his thumb over the head of Liam's cock and around it, teasing it mercilessly, then slowly sped up his strokes.

"I want you to come for me, my little prince. Are you going to be a good boy and come for me or will have to spank you for your insolence?"

Liam whimpered.

"Yes, Sir, I'll be so good."

Zayn smirked.

He stroked harder, faster, applied a bit more pressure and used every trick he knew Liam couldn't resist.

"Show me, my little prince. Come for me, come for me now."

A wretched sob escaped Liam's lips, and he arched his back, gasping for air as his entire body convulsed and shuddered, overcome with the force of his orgasm. A streak or two of Liam's come splashed against his torso and Zayn continued to stroke Liam's cock until he was thoroughly spent and had absolutely nothing left to give.

Gently letting go of Liam's cock, Zayn brought his hand up, wiped it on the quilt next to him, and ran his fingers through Liam's hair, then kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Precious, just precious, you are perfect, my little prince."

A tiny whimper escaped Liam's lips, and Zayn swallowed it with a soft kiss. He then adjusted his position and curled around Liam, drawing his boneless body against him.

Liam curled into his embrace, buried his face in his chest, and Zayn felt him inhale deeply.

He smiled and propping himself up on his elbow, he yawned and played with Liam's hair. It had grown out a little and curled at the nape of his neck. Zayn ran his fingers through the satin-soft strands and kissed Liam's temple.

"Lesson learnt, my jaan, never underestimate a running man. They are positively devious," he murmured.

Liam snorted against his naked chest.

"You are the hottest thing on the entire fucking planet, Sir."

Zayn laughed softly.

"I knew there was no way my running left you unaffected."

Liam tilted his head back and looked at him.

"Nothing you do leaves me unaffected, Zayn," he said with a soft, gravelly voice and those brown eyes that sparkled with love.

"Well, it pleases me to hear that, my love."

Zayn smiled, ran his fingers through Liam's hair, then kissed him tenderly, and Liam hummed into the kiss.

When they broke apart, he once again buried his face in Zayn's chest.

"We should probably have a shower," he mumbled.

Zayn nodded.

"We probably should, but right now absolutely nothing can convince me to move my arse."

Liam chuckled against his bare skin and the vibrations tickled Zaym in a way that caused his heart to beat faster.

"Hm, me neither," he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 934 19
This is for the Willry/Helliam fans............................................. that are thirsty af.
2.8K 165 10
I've hardly read any one shots of them here so i decided to post some myself. If you have specific requests then leave it in the comments. Enjoy! Top...
671K 17.8K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
849K 27.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...