Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

18

282 1 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 103

    Meng Ruihe acted as a photographer, and kept "clicking" along the way. Yan He, who took a lot of photos

    but didn't like taking pictures, was forcibly pulled into the camera.

    Finally, I asked other students to take several group photos of the six people.

    After staying in the sunflower garden for a long time, there were already two people urging their group to go back.

    It was getting closer now, the grass was covered with colorful cloths, and there were all kinds of snacks and drinks on it, it seemed that the school was well prepared.

    Qiao Qing and the six of them sat in the allocated seats.

    "It's very rich, I was a little surprised."

    She reached out and took a bag of potato chips, tore open the bag and tasted it, her eyes lit up, "This taste is really delicious."

    Yuan Tingting was a little curious, "Really? I’ll try it too.”

    Unceremoniously reaching out and taking a few slices, “It’s really not bad.”

    Qiao Qing smiled, looked at the other people, and asked politely, “Do you want to try it?”

    He Qiyi and Cheng Ang are very enthusiastic.

    "I'll try it too."

    Yan He slightly curled his lips, seeing Qiao Qing's happy appearance, he was inexplicably infected.

    He took the potato chips handed to him and nodded, "It tastes pretty good."

    Meng Ruihe echoed the same.

    Qiao Qing, who has been recognized by everyone, has crooked eyebrows and a bright smile, and the gleam in her eyes is like stars.

    Yuan Tingting looked at the identical expressions of the two, and couldn't help but smile a little deeper.

    But she didn't say anything, and ate snacks happily.

    While everyone was chatting happily, a group of people brought things over and put them aside. There were still a lot of things.

    Qiao Qing took a look, and there was a truck parked on the concrete not far away.

    The porters came down one after another with things from above, and then moved here.

    She couldn't help being a little curious, and her pink lips pursed into a nice arc.

    After thinking for a while, he asked: "Didn't we go back in the afternoon? Why are there so many things? Is there any activity in the afternoon?"

    Meng Ruihe turned his eyes and chuckled, "Who said we will go back in the afternoon?"

    Yan He picked up a The bottle of water, unscrewed the cap, and handed it to Qiao Qing.

    "We will stay here at night. These are tents. We will build tents later. Do you have any experience?" Although he was speaking

    to everyone, his eyes were looking at Qiao Qing's face.

    Qiao Qing took the water and smiled softly, "Thank you." She

    held the water in her hand but didn't drink it, so she replied without thinking, "I really don't have such experience, I haven't gone out to play before. Yes."

    Speaking of this, I was a little embarrassed.

    Qiao Qing would definitely be able to hit it off, but the original owner had no similar experience at all, so it wouldn't be very strange if she could.

    Meng Ruihe smiled very elegantly and warmly when he heard this, but he still didn't make a sound.

    Yuan Tingting wrinkled her fair face, "I'm the same as Qiao Qiao. It's the first time I've come out to play like this when I grow up. I spent the night outside, let alone set up a tent." He Qiyi was not right at all

    . thing.

    "It doesn't matter, there's nothing our brother Meng can't do, and Young Master Yan can't, just leave it to them."

    Cheng Ang also thought so, "Well, Yan He's tent is stable. "

    They have almost all belonged to the same school since they were young.

    There are countless activities to participate in. The Spring and Autumn and Autumn Tours are only organized by the school, and even their own friends will have similar activities.

    If you want to have fun, spending the night outside is inevitable, and setting up a tent is a must-have skill.

    Meng Ruihe comforted Qiao Qing: "Whether you know it or not, it's better to leave it to our boys. Boys must be strong, and they must be useful on occasions, right?" Yan He also spoke, and he

    slightly With hesitation, he said: "Actually, I just asked casually. I didn't expect you to be so serious."

    Changing the subject, "My thoughts are the same as Meng Ruihe's."

    Before Qiao Qing spoke, Yuan Tingting was laughed at.

    She thought about it and hesitated, "Isn't it good for us to stand still?"

    These are the school's influential figures Meng Shao and Yan Shao, no matter how many people want to have a word with them, she is now dragging Qiao Qing Defu was extremely lucky to be able to watch them so closely.

    How dare you bother them to do things.

    The girls in the next few groups looked like a scanner, scanning her and Qiao Qing over and over again, which was almost like a death stare.

    If Qiao Qing hadn't been very calm and calm, she might be too nervous to say a word now.

    So after the real experience, she admired Qiao Qing even more. The pressure she received with the campus celebrities was really great, but she had a calm face, which was really tough.

    Qiao Qing didn't refuse, she smiled sweetly and clenched her fair jade hand into a fist to cheer them up.

    "Then you guys have to work hard in the afternoon."

    He Qiyi smiled, with a hint of malice in his smile, his eyes were full of jokes, "Isn't it necessary to take some practical actions to cheer up?"

    Cheng Ang is still too young to be afraid of big things He added, "The kind of reward that can be in close contact is even better."

    His eyes flicked back and forth between Meng Ruihe and Yan He.

    "Shut up."

    Meng Ruihe and Yan He spoke at the same time.

    Meng Ruihe coughed lightly, his eyes drooping slightly, he still had a clear smile on his face, but his originally fair ears were suddenly stained with a blush.

    Yan He only felt that his face was hot, and the warm feeling flowed from his face to his whole body, feeling a little dry for no reason.

    Cheng Ang was still about to speak, but Yan He gave him a look, which was more dangerous than a sharp knife, and immediately smiled embarrassingly, not daring to say more.

    He Qiyi is different from Cheng Ang, he is not afraid at all, "Hey, you are not embarrassed, are you, and we didn't say anything else, so it is not possible." It seems that Meng Ruihe congratulated the two of them

    severely His reaction was a little fussy, and he was still full of puzzlement.

    This appearance is very embarrassing.

    Meng Ruihe stretched out his knuckle-jointed fingers, slowly tightened them, and there was a sound of "crack, bang, bang" in an instant.

    "Are you really going to say it?"

    The words were careless.

    But He Qiyi, who is very familiar with Meng Ruihe, knows that Meng Ruihe can't be teased at this time.

    He smiled, "There are so many snacks, eat snacks, I eat snacks."

    Yuan Tingting secretly marveled at this scene, how can this be a male god who is so high and so many girls chase after him but dismisses him? A little boy who loves love and doesn't know it yet.

    It may be that girls are more delicate, or it may be the reason why the authorities are onlookers. She can indeed see clearly the entanglement among the three.

    Qiao Qing also blushed a little from being teased, she bit her lip, and the originally pink lips suddenly became a little more bloody, looking tender and tender, it was tempting to pick.

    The two of them who didn't dare to look at Qiao Qing in the first place didn't dare to look more.

    She resisted the urge to cover her face and pretended to be calm.

    His eyes fell on a bag of bread, he picked it up, unwrapped it, and distributed it to several boys.

    His eyes flicked across Meng Ruihe and Yan He who remained silent, and he pretended to change the subject calmly, "No, now eat the bread I gave you, you should work hard this afternoon." She winked playfully at several

    people The eyes make people smile knowingly.

    "No way, you want to buy us off with just a piece of bread."

    He Qiyi was not at all bewitched by Qiao Qing, and said unwillingly as he ate the bread in his hand.

    "And I can take this bread myself."

    Cheng An also took the bread, bumped He Qiyi's arm, and whispered in He Qiyi's ear: "What do you know, this is called a volunteer Take the bait."

    His eyes instantly formed a line of laughter, and the corners of his mouth grinned, revealing a mouthful of white teeth.

    He Qiyi glanced at the reaction of Meng Ruihe and the two of them, and smiled, fearing that Meng Ruihe would notice, he held back the corners of his mouth from rising.

    He patted Cheng Ang on the shoulder, and said seriously, "You're still right."

    The two thought they were very quiet, but the space was only such a small space, and their voices were just a little bit softer than usual .

    I don't know if it was intentional or not. Anyway, everyone present could hear their conversation clearly, without missing a word.

    Meng Ruihe ate the bread with his slender knuckles, and the smile on the corners of his thin lips was a little stiff.

    what to do?

    Kind of want to sew the mouths of these two people shut?

    Is it against the law to do so?

    This question is worth thinking about.

    Yan He was eating the bread well, but after hearing the phrase "the one who wishes to take the bait", he suddenly thought a little more.

    If this continues to eat, do these two guys have to say that he is the "Volunteer".

    Well, although he is indeed willing.

    But it's kind of embarrassing to say that.

    The atmosphere among the few people was made a little delicate by the words of these two people, but for some reason, it was a little pink again.

    Yuan Tingting casually took two packs of snacks and threw them in front of He Qiyi Chengang and the others, and said with a smile: "What are you talking about whispering, let's chat with all of us." He Qiyi and Chengang were interrupted, but the four of them seemed to be

    talking watch them.

    They looked innocent and thought it was strange.

    Cheng An glanced at Yan He, feeling that the other party seemed to dislike him, so he approached He Qiyi slightly.

    "Do you think it's a little strange?"

    He Qiyi smiled at the four of them, pulling the corners of his mouth.

    Leaning on Cheng Ang, he said, "It's not just strange, it's very strange."

    Communicating in full view, I thought others didn't pay attention.

    Qiao Qing's eyes were a little half-smile, she propped her chin with one hand, and jokingly said, "Huh? Those who wish to take the bait."

    He Qiyi and Cheng Ang clicked their tongues, and instantly put their hands on their chests, their movements surprisingly consistent.

    "You don't know how to read minds, do you?"

    Meng Ruihe turned his head, unable to bear to look directly at her.

    Even if you have mind reading skills, it should be covering your brain, not clairvoyance.

    By the way, if you have mind reading skills, it's useless to cover it anywhere.

    Blame these two people. Sure enough, stupidity is contagious, so stay away from them in the future.

    At this time, Yan He deeply felt the same way.

    He stretched out his hand to cover his forehead, put his elbows on his knees, and pretended to look at the scenery.

    Absolutely definitely not (yes) not looking at them on purpose.

    Yuan Tingting was a little funny, thinking that He Qiyi and the others were really stupid.

    I don't know why these two stupid people are so popular in Huaying.

    She seemed to have thought of something, her eyes lit up.

    Oh, by the way, it is estimated that those girls have never been in contact with them. If they get in close contact with them, they will not be disillusioned.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 462 12
Raea is an intelligent black girl with a confusion of love, lust, and infatuation. High School hasn't been "fun" for her, but things change this year...
86.7K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
17.3K 245 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
711K 59.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...