Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

16

277 1 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    Qiao Qing was on one foot, looking at the two generous backs in front of her, feeling a little embarrassed.

    It doesn't matter who you choose at this time.

    She waved her hand, "No, no, just help me go back."

    Meng Ruihe and Yan He bent slightly, their eyes were still competing with each other.

    It's just that Qiao Qing spoke, and the two of them still supported Qiao Qing down the stairs.

    After walking for a while, Qiao Qing struggled with one foot.

    Yan He and Meng Ruihe never let go of their frowns.

    Meng Ruihe took Qiao Qing's hand around her neck, and hugged Qiao Qing with her slender and powerful arms, "Go to the hospital first." Yan He looked at

    his missing hand, and seriously suspected that Meng Ruihe had noticed him. intention of.

    Qiao Qing wrapped her arms around Meng Ruihe's neck, her fair and clean face was suddenly stained with a hint of blush, adding a little color to the beautiful and sweet face.

    She looked at Meng Ruihe with rippling eyes, and refused: "It's a little late today, and it will delay your going home. You can just send me downstairs later." She lowered her eyes and pondered for a second, "And now I feel that the pain has

    eased A lot."

    Yan He put his hands in his pockets, carrying his schoolbag on one shoulder, and walked to Meng Ruihe's side.

    There was a hint of concern in the pitch-black eyes, and the brows of the thick black were frowned, "It won't waste much time, it's better to go to the hospital."

    Although Meng Ruihe didn't speak, he agreed.

    In the end, Qiao Qing couldn't hold back the two of them and went to the hospital.

    Fortunately, the foot injury was real, but it wasn't as serious as she made it out to be, otherwise she really couldn't tell.

    The doctor treated her and applied some medicine.

    It should be fine tomorrow.

    Qiao Qing looked at the two of them with a face that was as white as     a jade plate, and her eyes were full of autumn waves with embarrassment. There wasn't much problem with their feet, Yan He and Meng Ruihe both breathed a sigh of relief quietly, and relaxed their brows.

    Meng Ruihe still had a bright smile on his face, "The most important thing is that you don't have to worry about anything."

    Compared to Meng Ruihe's gentle appearance, Yan He looked a little colder, he pursed his lips, "Be careful next time.

    " unconcealed concern.

    They originally wanted to send Qiao Qing downstairs and leave, but they thought that Qiao Qing lived in an old-fashioned residential building without an elevator, so they carried Qiao Qing up.

    Let go of Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing was about to thank her when the door of her house opened.

    "Qiao Qiao, why are you back so late?"

    Mother Qiao's voice appeared behind her, and Qiao Qing froze suddenly. She didn't expect to let these two people see Mother Qiao.

    He quickly winked at Yan He and Meng Ruihe.

    Waving at them, he said in a low voice, "Hurry up and go."

    It's just that Meng Ruihe didn't see Qiao Qing's expression, or didn't fully understand, so he greeted Qiao's mother with a polite smile.

    "Hello, Auntie."

    She has handsome eyebrows, straight and three-dimensional facial features, and a clear and sunny smile. Wearing Huaying's school uniform, she has an elegant and clean demeanor. At first glance, she has a good impression.

    Mother Qiao's eyes fell on Meng Ruihe when she heard the voice.

    "Hi, hello, I'm Qiao Qiao's classmate."

    Yan He also greeted him.

    There was a shallow arc on the lips, "Hello, Auntie."

    Mother Qiao also saw Yan He. Although there was a light smile on his angular face, there was something deep in his dark eyes, and he had an extraordinary bearing.

    They also wear Huaying's school uniform and are about 1.8 meters tall, but Yan He and Meng Ruihe give people a different feeling, more mature and stable.

    She smiled gently and nodded, "Hello."

    Qiao's mother knew that Huaying was mostly Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The two children were not ordinary people like them at first sight, but she would not interfere with the children's friendship. So no more questions.

    Qiao Qing resisted the urge to cover her face. This was the first time she brought a classmate home, and it was a male classmate.

    The most important are two.

    She didn't know what Mother Qiao was thinking, a sweet smile instantly appeared on her fair and delicate face, and she turned to look at Mother Qiao.

    Explained softly: "Mom, I accidentally injured my foot today. Two of my classmates sent me back."

    As he spoke, he pointed to the bandaged ankle.

    "You child, what's the matter? Aren't you fine during the day?"

    Qiao's mother's eyes touched Qiao Qing's feet, her eyes were filled with worry, and she hurried forward to support Qiao Qing.

    "Why are you so careless? You're already such an adult."

    She turned her head to look at Meng Ruihe and the two, and said cordially.

    "Today I really want to thank you two. If you don't mind, stay and have a meal."

    Qiao Qing patted Qiao's mother's hand in disapproval. Her pink lips pursed and she said coquettishly, "I'm sure I'm going home for dinner, it's so late."

    She turned her head and glanced at Meng Ruihe, then her eyes fell on Yan He again.

    "I'm in trouble today, but I'm fine now. You can go home first."

    Mother Qiao sincerely invited her.

    "You child, how do you talk."

    Meng Ruihe and Yan He looked at each other.

    Surprisingly, the two really had the cheek to stay for dinner.

    Mother Qiao treated them very well. They were not only guests, but also classmates who helped Qiao Qing. They would study in Huaying in the future, so they could take care of Qiao Qing.

    Take out the fruit in the refrigerator and cut it up, turn the plate.

    Arrived on the table in the living room.

    And Meng Ruihe and Yan He sat on the side alone, sitting upright with a particularly formal appearance.

    I don't know if it's her illusion. The atmosphere between these two handsome boys is a bit strange. I don't know if it's a quarrel.

    "Qiao Qiao, why are you hiding in the room, come out and talk to your classmates."

    Then she smiled kindly and gently at Meng Ruihe and the others, "You can do whatever you want, treat it as your own home."

    Qiao Qing put After putting down the schoolbag, I planned to change clothes.

    It's just that the feet are inconvenient, and even the movements of changing clothes are much slower.

    He took off the school uniform on his body, glanced at the clothes in the closet, and slid his fingers as white as green onions one by one, and finally landed on a light pink loose sweater.

    It's better to dress casually at home. Due to the injury on the foot, the skirt underneath was replaced with white loose shorts.

    She smoothed her loose black hair.

    He just heard Qiao's mother's voice.

    Put on the furry slippers and walked out of the bedroom.

    Looking at Meng Ruihe and Yan He who were sitting on the sofa and ignoring each other, for some reason, Qiao Qing couldn't help but want to laugh, her moist eyes were curved, the bottom of her eyes was full of autumn waves, and there was a smile on her white and shiny face brilliant.

    Meng Ruihe and Yan He heard the sound of the door opening and looked in Qiao Qing's direction.

    Qiao Qing seemed to have changed her style. The combination of pink and white made Qiao Qing, who was originally white, look even more white now.

    A pair of straight and slender legs shone with a lustrous luster under the light, and the skin was as delicate as warm jade.

    I just felt that there was a flash of amazement in the eyes at the same time.

    Then, as if her eyes were scalded,

    Qiao Qing looked away in an instant. Qiao Qing didn't wear school uniforms most of the time before school, but at school, among the many school uniforms, pants must be more conspicuous, and she wore them most of the time. casual wear.

    Even if it is to highlight her pure and sweet style, she always wears small and fresh dresses, or pleated skirts that do not reach the knee.

    But during class time, who would pay too much attention to other people's clothes?

    And Meng Ruihe didn't meet Qiao Qing many times before, and this was the first time he saw Qiao Qing dressed like this.

    "Do you want to watch TV?"

    Qiao Qing didn't pay attention to the expressions of the two of them. She bent down and took out the remote control from the drawer, and turned on the TV.

    Slowly walking towards the vacant space between the two of them.

    These two people seem to be separated by a 38-point line, and Qiao Qing can only sit in the middle.

    After Qiao Qing sat down, Meng Ruihe moved a bit closer to Qiao Qing, and so did Yan He.

    "I rarely watch TV."

    Meng Ruihe looked at the small TV in front of him and said with a smile.

    Yan He put his hands together on his knees, turned his head to look at Qiao Qing, and agreed with her approval.

    "I seldom watch it either."

    His parents are workaholics, and they basically go out every day to socialize or go on business trips, so they rarely have time to go home.

    Even if it was a TV that took up most of the wall, he would not be interested in watching it alone. It would be better than the small screen in front of him, at least it has the warmth of home.

    Meng Ruihe is better than Yan He. He lost his mother since he was a child and was brought up by Father Meng.

    Fearing that he lacks maternal love, Meng's father indulged Meng Ruihe in everything since he was a child. Fortunately, he is more sensible, so he didn't grow crooked in this doting.

    Although Meng's father would go home to eat, he was also very busy at work. After eating, he would go back to his study and start working.

    When I was a child, I might watch cartoons with him, but I never did it when I grew up.

    Qiao Qing replied unexpectedly, "I rarely watch it either."

    Unsurprisingly, it attracted the surprised gazes of the two of them.

    She couldn't help laughing immediately, "I'm very busy studying, okay? I've been studying hard since junior high school, and I'm under pressure. I don't have enough time to read books every day. How can I have time to watch TV?" Thinking of the hard work in the past, a

    little With emotion, "Actually, this kind of life is quite fulfilling."

    Yan He and Meng Ruihe listened to Qiao Qing's words silently, looked at Qiao Qing's pretty side face, and fell into deep thought.

    Glanced at the two of them.

    "Aren't you under the pressure of studying?"

    Meng Ruihe spoke first, and he smiled easy-goingly, "There must be pressure."

    But the pressure will definitely be much less, since I have been tutored one-on-one since I was a child, the foundation must be solid. Well, never worried about school.

    Even if there is pressure, I just feel that the study time is relatively long.

    So he may not understand the sense of fulfillment that Qiao Qing said that every day is a book, but he feels distressed and appreciates Qiao Qing's perseverance.

    "Yeah. But."

    The gloom in Yan He's eyes dissipated a lot, and he smiled slightly, "I think it's a great thing to persevere and work hard for what you want to do for a long time. So pressure is motivation."

    Qiao Qing nodded, "Yeah, it's because there is a goal, so the direction of progress is clearer and you won't be confused." "

    Didn't we talk about TV? How did we get to this point?"

    She was smiling, sitting cross-legged on the sofa On the table, staring at the TV, the fingers holding the remote control are white and clean, with slender and distinct knuckles.

    "Watch a cartoon and reminisce about your childhood."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
60.3K 807 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
18.3K 249 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
1.6K 67 8
As Long As You Are Not Allowed To Go To School, You Can Go Crazy In Anything You Do Qin Mo accidentally traveled to a parallel world and became a fou...