Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

15

304 1 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 100

    Class time is not a good time for small talk.

    Meng Ruihe looked at the upright figure in front of him, lowered his eyes and thought.

    Friday happened to be Yan He and Qiao Qing's classroom cleaning.

    Usually someone cleans for Yan He, but the strange thing is that Yan He didn't leave today.

    "Clean the blackboard, I'll do the rest."

    Yan He walked past Qiao Qing, took the bucket from her hand, and went straight to the bathroom to get some water.

    Qiao Qing was happy and at ease.

    As soon as he left the classroom, he saw a figure in front of him.

    Yan He's eyes suddenly deepened, and he smiled, "School is over, why don't you leave?"

    It was a familiar greeting like an ordinary one.

    Meng Ruihe put one hand in his pocket, leaned lazily against the wall, and turned his head to look at Yan He. There was a bright smile on his angular face, but his eyes were slightly cold.

    "Young Master Yan has become more and more fond of meddling in my business recently."

    Yan He suddenly laughed, and his thin lips curled up with a slightly mocking arc, "Didn't Young Master Meng also like to meddle more and more recently? Do you have feelings for others?"

    The two who were originally rivals now look at each other even more disliked.

    Between the collision of eyes, it seemed that a big battle would break out at any moment.

    Meng Ruihe's dark eyes stared straight at Yan He for a while, and the corners of his lips raised, "Young Master Yan's words seem a little sour?" He turned his eyes and

    said casually: "What's more, who knows who is mixing with whom? "

    The anger in Yan He's heart rose, but he didn't express it. With heavy eyes, he warned: "Meng Ruihe, some things are the bottom line." He didn't know if

    Meng Ruihe was involved with Qiao Qing because he wanted to fight against him .

    "I don't want to involve the third person in the affairs of the two of us."

    Meng Ruihe snorted coldly.

    He stood up straight, facing Yan He, his back was as straight as a white pine.

    "I never thought that there was anything between me and you. Even if there was, I can't remember it. How can we talk about whether it is involved or not."

    Yan He has been against him since he was a child.

    But it has not reached the point of deliberate revenge.

    Furthermore, with so many ways to take revenge, is it necessary for him to involve Qiao Qing?

    Yan He's gaze suddenly became a little dangerous, like a ferocious wolf ready to go.

    I can't understand Meng Ruihe for a long time, Meng Ruihe's expression looks really awkward.

    His long-knuckle fingers slowly clenched into a fist.

    Meng Ruihe looked at it with a smile on his face, with the tails of his eyes raised, and the depths of his eyes were pitch black, like an abyss where the bottom could not be seen.

    It was this kind of smile that looked particularly provocative.

    The surrounding environment suddenly became tense, as if a fierce war was about to break out.

    Yan He's footsteps moved slightly, and he took a step forward.

    At this time, Qiao Qing came out from the front door.

    A pair of brimming eyes looked at the two people who were confronting each other, full of puzzlement, "What are you doing? Don't you fill in the water? Don't you clean up?" The

    atmosphere suddenly returned to normal.

    Yan He turned his head to look at Qiao Qing with a smile, and said casually, "I'm going to fetch water right now."

    Looking at the person in front of him, his eyes instantly turned cold.

    "Rang Rang."

    Meng Ruihe shrugged and took a step back.

    He moved his slender fingers for a while, the sound of joints sounded, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was meaningful, "It's a pity, it's a pity."

    Just as Yan He couldn't get used to Meng Ruihe, he also couldn't get used to Yan He for a long time.

    Qiao Qing approached Meng Ruihe, raised her fair face, and her exquisite eyebrows and eyes were full of doubts, "What a pity."

    Her bright and lively eyes were full of sparkling waves, just like the most beautiful spring scenery. so touching.

    Meng Ruihe was taken aback for a moment, and when he realized it, the smile on his lips suddenly became more sincere, "It's a pity that I'm not cleaning today."

    Qiao Qing blatantly took a few glances at Meng Ruihe's height of about eight meters, rolled her eyes, and smiled. Looking at Meng Ruihe intently, his eyes are full of cunning, like a little fox who has been thinking bad ideas.

    "You hold out your hand."

    Meng Ruihe stretched out his hand with a smile, and joked, "I have a bad feeling."

    Qiao Qing handed the blackboard eraser in her hand to Meng Ruihe.

    "Don't be sorry, since you love labor so much, then I'll be wronged."

    The tails of the eyes were lifted up, and the pupils instantly smiled into crescent moons.

    Meng Ruihe was a little dumbfounded.

    "I don't think you seem wronged." She

    looked at him eagerly, obviously extremely happy.

    Qiao Qing kept a straight face, her tender pink lips were tightly pressed, "Hurry up and work, we have to go home later."

    Even with a serious expression on her fair and white face, she was not a bit serious. There is no sense of danger, but it is a bit different from the usual bright smile.

    Meng Ruihe reluctantly picked up the blackboard eraser.

    Qiao Qing smiled happily and directed, "The bottom hasn't been wiped yet." "

    Yes, on the left."

    "There's a little more on the right."

    Meng Ruihe stopped moving, turned to look at Qiao Qing, as if he had discovered it. What a funny thing, a little surprised: "Qiao Qiao, there is something on your head."

    "Ah?"

    Qiao Qing heard the words, her fair and clean face was full of confusion, she touched the top of her head, "What is it, where is it?"

    Meng Ruihe waved to Qiao Qing, "I haven't got it yet. Come here, I'll help you."

    Qiao Qing walked a few steps obediently.

    "Isn't it right here?"

    Meng Ruihe picked up the two blackboard erasers he had prepared, and when Qiao Qing was not paying attention, he slapped them suddenly. The ground in front of him was foggy and covered with chalk dust.

    After the filming, he left a sentence, "I lied to you, why are you so easy to deceive." He ran away.

    Qiao Qing yawned several times at once, wiped her face with her sleeve, her eyes were full of anger, and her thin lips were pursed.

    "Meng Ruihe."

    She chased in Meng Ruihe's direction.

    Meng Ruihe was on the other side of the table, and Qiao Qing was on the other side of the table.

    Neither of the two can do anything to the other.

    Qiao Qing stood up straight, holding the box with both hands, "Are you young or not?" "

    Hey."

    Meng Ruihe disagreed, and he looked at Qiao Qing, his dark eyes full of jokes: "It's you chasing me, how could you be chasing me?" Say I'm naive?"

    Qiao Qing bit her lip, and her pink lips became more rosy all of a sudden.

    "Don't think I can't do anything about you."

    Meng Ruihe didn't answer, the smile on his handsome face represented everything.

    Qiao Qing stepped on the stool and ran straight to Meng Ruihe.

    It's just a wobbly look, which is really worrying.

    Meng Ruihe couldn't help reminding, "Be careful."

    "Come down, I can't move while standing still, please slow down."

    His eyes followed Qiao Qing closely.

    Qiao Qing's target was only Meng Ruihe, as if she didn't pay attention to her feet.

    When he was approaching in front of Meng Ruihe, there was an accident suddenly, his foot was not steady, Qiao Qing's whole body was unstable, and he rushed towards Meng Ruihe.

    Qiao Qing, who had no support in the air, couldn't help screaming, "Ah!"

    She could see that the expression on Meng Ruihe's face suddenly became tense.

    In reality, it only takes a few seconds.

    Meng Ruihe quickly caught Qiao Qing. He hugged Qiao Qing's waist with one hand, and his slender fingers touched the skin of Qiao Qing's slender waist. The touch was soft and delicate, like warm jade, and his palm felt a little hot.

    He froze for a moment, his thick black eyelashes trembled slightly, the profile of his profile was gentle, his complexion was extremely calm, but the roots of his ears were stained with blood.

    "Are you okay?"

    Qiao Qing's already fair face turned even paler, her lips turned pale from fright, and her delicate eyebrows and eyes were filled with joy.

    "I'm fine."

    Yan He, who came back with two buckets of water, happened to witness this extremely intimate scene.

    His gaze sank, the depths of his eyes were deep, and no one could understand his expression.

    He only heard him ask softly: "What are you doing."

    The voice was unexpectedly calm.

    Qiao Qing quickly got out of Meng Ruihe's arms.

    Seeing Yan He's calm and scary expression, she couldn't help explaining: "It was an accident just now." She

    wanted to talk about what happened just now, but she didn't know how to say it.

    She pursed her lips and looked at Yan He, "Something happened just now, I was about to fall, and then Meng Ruihe saved me." Yan He

    didn't look at Qiao Qing, he looked at Meng Ruihe.

    He asked lightly: "What do you think?"

    Meng Ruihe didn't have any fear of Yan He.

    With gentle eyes and a clear smile, "That's what you saw."

    A pun.

    Yan He clenched his fists tightly, but his eyes touched the tense Qiao Qing beside him, and his slender fingers retracted and loosened, loosened and retracted, repeated many times, but finally suppressed the unhappiness in his heart.

    "Let's clean up."

    It seemed that he didn't care about it, but he had already written down a small notebook in his heart.

    Meng Ruihe's eyes were on Yan He, but he didn't move away.

    He was thinking, if Yan He swung his fist towards him just now, would he avoid it or take the punch.

    Turning to look at Qiao Qing, the white and delicate smile disappeared suddenly, and she seemed to be a little depressed.

    His heart didn't know why, but it suddenly throbbed, and this feeling was a bit uncomfortable.

    Meng Ruihe stretched out his head and touched Qiao Qing's head, smiling as beautifully as ever, and said softly, "What are you thinking about? Don't you want to go home early?"

    Qiao Qing raised her head to look at him, the hair on her shoulders followed her back Throwing it to the side, revealing a fair and shiny neck, which is extraordinarily beautiful.

    A smile appeared, as bright as a flower blooming in spring, "Think, then let's move quickly."

    The atmosphere of the three of them was a bit strange.

    It seems that something happened, but it seems that nothing happened.

    After cleaning the classroom, the three closed the classroom door.

    Yan He put his hands in his pockets and stood by Qiao Qing's side without saying a word.

    Meng Ruihe stood on Qiao Qing's other side, but he would ask some questions from time to time.

    The two chatted happily, but Yan He's expression became darker and darker.

    When going down the last flight of stairs, Qiao Qing's ankle, which was a little sore, suddenly couldn't exert all her strength, she couldn't stand firmly, and sprained suddenly.

    Taking a deep breath, "Ah, it hurts, it hurts."

    The pain made her expression almost uncontrollable.

    "What's the matter?"

    The two asked in unison.

    Qiao Qing stretched out her arms to support the two, and explained with some embarrassment: "Maybe it was because I fell a little hard before, and then I didn't pay attention just now, and I sprained my feet a little bit." Her eyes timidly did not dare to look at the two

    , I really feel like this scene is a bit embarrassing.

    "Can you go?"

    Meng Ruihe asked with concern with a hint of worry on his face.

    Qiao Qing tried going down the stairs, but when she exerted herself hard, she felt unbearable pain.

    So he shook his head, "I can't go."

    "So serious?"

    Yan He heard this, frowning tightly, the infirmary was closed at this time.

    He looked up, only to find that Meng Ruihe was looking at him.

    Then the two said in unison again: "Qiao Qiao, let me carry you."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 245 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
44.1K 672 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
28.5K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
26.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...