Fast Travel President Strateg...

By coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... More

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

6

386 2 0
By coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

    After returning home, he put down his schoolbag and helped Mother Qiao with the housework.

    "Qiao Qiao, I have a vacation tomorrow, what do you want to eat, I will make it for you at noon."

    Mother Qiao rarely has a vacation, so she wanted to cook something delicious for Qiao Qing.

    Although the family conditions are not very good, Qiao Qing is the only child in the family, and she has been the pride of the family since she was a child, so she is naturally deeply loved.

    Whenever the couple had something good, they would give it to Qiao Qing immediately.

    Qiao Qing put the washed bowl on the table, smiled sweetly and said coquettishly: "Mom, I like to eat whatever you do."

    Then she picked up the bowl to serve Qiao's mother.

    I came back early today, so I have time to help Qiao's mother with some work.

    Mother Qiao smiled softly, "You child."

    Knowing that Qiao Qing was sensible, she couldn't help feeling a little more distressed.

    He stretched out his hand and touched Qiao Qing's head, and said with loving eyes: "Then I will make something casually tomorrow, and you come back early, or the food will be cold." He said he was making something casually, but in his heart he was already planning to buy something to supplement Qiao Qing

    . Replenish the body.

    It just so happens that at the end of the month, I have paid my salary and have some money on hand.

    You must buy more meat, and when Lao Qiao comes back at night, he will also eat some meat.

    Qiao Qing frowned and smiled, and said happily, "Okay."

    Normally, she would not pack up her things and go home immediately after class at noon.

    At the end of get out of class, students flock out, and the corridors will be blocked for several minutes.

    Might as well use this time to study hard.

    Moreover, she is a day student, her home is not very far from the school, and Qiao's parents and Qiao's mother are also working outside, so no one is waiting for her to go home, so this time is naturally more convenient for her to arrange.

    Mother Qiao knew Qiao Qing's temperament, so she warned her in advance.

    After dinner, it was around 9:40, and Father Qiao hadn't come home yet.

    After Qiao Qing washed up, she went back to her room. She took out the textbooks from her schoolbag and finished her homework.

    In an environment full of children from rich families, I understand the importance of learning more and more, and I dare not delay learning at all.

    Qiao Qing's life was very routine here, and she went to bed after finishing her homework.

    Woke up early the other day.

    After completing your plans, think about what you will wear to school.

    Huaying Middle School has school uniforms, but the wealthy daughters don't like this kind of clothing that is consistent with everyone, so the school uniforms have become decorations.

    The school also turned a blind eye and closed one eye, and it is not very strict about this.

    Unless it is an important occasion, students will not be forced to wear uniforms.

    The original owner didn't wear the school uniform because it was difficult to highlight his own advantages under the uniform school uniform.

    Her appearance is pure and sweet, so she is suitable for small and fresh clothes. If others may consider school uniforms to cover up their family background.

    It's just that in the original owner's mind, family status can be judged from everyone's temperament, and there is no need for a school uniform to cover it up.

    Compared with those poor students who only wear school uniforms, the original owner is a very small group of people who do not wear school uniforms.

    Qiao Qing's lips curled up, and she somewhat agreed with the original owner's idea, but not very much.

    Sometimes the advantages need to be shown in the same clothing.

    Otherwise, why do some people hate Zhuangshan?

    While thinking about it, her slender and fair fingers had already picked up Huaying's school uniform.

    Naturally, Huaying's school uniform is not like that of ordinary schools. It wears long clothes and trousers. Instead, it refers to the Korean wave. The upper body is a dark blue suit jacket with a shirt inside, and a short skirt of the same color underneath. .

    This weather is suitable for wearing a coat.

    Qiao Qing touched it, and found that the material of the clothes was still very good, and it was free.

    It's really a waste that the original owner kept such good clothes in the closet for a year without wearing them.

    After getting dressed, she took out a pair of white socks from the drawer and put them on. The length of the socks did not exceed the knees, which perfectly modified her slender and straight legs. The skin exposed between the socks and the skirt was fair and snowy. Wear it with small leather shoes.

    There are no full-length mirrors at home.

    Qiao Qing walked to the door of the toilet, turned around, and nodded in satisfaction. This image is not bad, but just by looking at it, she thought it was Miss Qianjin from somewhere.

    When we got to school, the students passing by had their eyes fixed on Qiao Qing, which was a bit weird.

    A few whispers could be heard vaguely.

    "Is this this Qiao Qing? She looks really pretty. No wonder Yan He likes her." "

    Where is she beautiful? Isn't she the same dress? And there is no one who is prettier than her. What right does she have to refuse Yan Shao?" Confession?"

    The man was very angry, looking at Qiao Qing with the kind of eyes that would spit fire.

    "Calm down, calm down, Yan He can have a good life if he offends Yan He, we don't need to be angry." "

    That's right."

    Qiao Qing glanced at him strangely, then straightened up and entered the classroom.

    Seeing her figure, the girls secretly looked at each other.

    The subject of discussion immediately became Qiao Qing.

    "Have you heard? Qiao Qing rejected Yan He's confession, no wonder Yan He looked in a bad mood yesterday." "

    Hey, there was no quarrel before, is it true now? Then can we "

    The speaker was a little gloating, and he didn't finish the rest of the sentence, but everyone understood it.

    "I don't know. After all, Yan He's attitude towards Qiao Qing is not very clear yet."

    "Didn't you see before? It's best to wait and see, otherwise what if you bully Qiao Qing and get Yan He's revenge later?"

    This person is more cautious.

    Even though she couldn't understand Qiao Qing, she really wanted to teach her a lesson.

    Qiao Qing's image in front of boys is very good, pure and sweet, she looks weak and fragile, and easily makes people feel protective. Boys like this kind of girl the most, and girls feel artificial when they look at it.

    However, Qiao Qing maintained her image for the sake of boys, and she didn't care what girls thought.

    "Today seems to be Qiao Qing's first time wearing a school uniform?"

    Speaking of this, they suddenly turned pale.

    "I don't know if she is so well-dressed for some people to see."

    After saying this, there seemed to be a sour smell in the air.

    The contrast is really too great. Qiao Qing's frame is relatively small, and she is a petite type. Her face is as pure as jade, and her facial features are delicate and sweet. She looks much better than them.

    Under this sharp contrast, they all wanted to go back and change their clothes.

    Yuan Tingting was well-informed, and she soon learned the news.

    As soon as he entered the classroom and sat down from his seat, he couldn't wait to gossip to Qiao Qing.

    "Qiao Qiao, so you rejected Yan He's confession yesterday."

    The excitement in your eyes almost overflowed.

    Whether this matter is big or small, if it is true, then Qiao Qing really offended Yan He.

    It's just a matter of watching, if Yan He is determined to like it, who knows if he will still protect Qiao Qing.

    But she still admired Qiao Qing's actions. If this happened to her, she would definitely be willing.

    Upon hearing this, Qiao Qing turned her head to look at Yuan Tingting, as if suddenly stunned, her eyes glanced at the frequent gazes in front of her.

    Suppressing her mood, she said lightly: "There is no such thing."

    Naturally, she couldn't admit it, it was originally something that didn't exist.

    Think of yesterday.

    She made a phone call after class.

    "Hey, Yingying, I'm a little troubled right now."

    "That's right, Yan He was on the rooftop just now."

    Qiao Qing pursed her lips tightly, feeling a bit embarrassed to speak.

    It's hard to say, kissing, it's really shameful to say it at this age.

    Yingying's full name is Li Yingying, Qiao Qing's junior high school classmate and best friend, and the two have always been in touch.

    Li Yingying is studying in No. 1 Middle School. The two are good sisters, and they are both top students. When they were in the first year of high school, they often made appointments to play badminton together. They have a good relationship.

    Li Yingying knew something about Qiao Qing and Yan He, but not comprehensively. Qiao Qing would only tell Li Yingying what she wanted to say.

    There are some things that even the closest people can't talk about.

    Listening to Li Yingying's comforting words, Qiao Qing rolled her eyes, nodded, and said softly: "Well, I refused." "

    Well, I see, I will take care of it."

    After speaking, she hung up the phone.

    Then, she went back to the classroom.

    The location of the call is not private, it is a corner of the corridor, and it is very close to the girls' bathroom.

    Those who are interested heard Yan He's name, so they secretly listened to these words.

    When Qiao Qing left, she looked back meaningfully.

    Today really gave her a big surprise.

    The brains of these people are really good.

    Looking at Qiao Qing's appearance, Yuan Tingting really didn't seem to be telling a lie.

    "But Yan He looked very angry yesterday."

    It is not common for Yan He to be angry. If it wasn't because of this incident first, they would not believe this gossip.

    Who would believe such outrageous gossip.

    With Qiao Qing's status, she was lucky to meet Yan He, and to be able to get Yan He's confession, and to reject Yan He, was nothing but wishful thinking.

    Qiao Qing supported her chin, and turned to look at Yuan Tingting, "It's not necessarily because of me that he's angry, I don't have such an honor."

    Yuan Tingting looked at Qiao Qing's sideways face towards her, and still thought, Qiao Qing's this Yan Zhen is really okay, if she is a boy, she might really like it.

    So this is also the reason why I believed this rumor in the first place, right? ? ?

    When she came back to her senses, she nodded and felt that what Qiao Qing said made sense.

    "Then how did the news spread? How could someone know that you were on the rooftop, and it was so true."

    Qiao Qing lowered her eyes slightly, and the bottom of her eyes flickered.

    She read the book to herself, ignoring Yuan Tingting's natural self-talk.

    Seeing that Qiao Qing didn't want to say more, Yuan Tingting didn't continue to ask.

    The recent contact let her know that what Qiao Qing didn't want to say, even if she broke her throat by asking, she wouldn't say it.

    "Then what should we do? If Yan He finds out about this, he will probably be very angry."

    Yuan Tingting was not worried, but simply stated the facts and tested Qiao Qing's attitude by the way.

    "Let it be."

    Qiao Qing said calmly.

    Isn't what you want is Yan He's Xingshi asking for guilt?

    Yuan Tingting admired Qiao Qing's mentality.

    During class break, Qiao Qing went to the bathroom.

    After closing the door, not long after, there was a sound of footsteps outside the door.

    There was some movement faintly.

    "Is it her?"

    "Yes, I just saw her go in with my own eyes."

    Then there was another rush of footsteps.

    It seems to have kicked out other people in the bathroom.

    Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows and folded her arms across her chest. She really wanted to see what these people were up to.

    When mistakes are too late to prevent.

    A bucket of water fell from the sky, instantly she became a drowned chicken.

    "ah".

    Stimulated by the cold water, he couldn't help screaming.

    Qiao Qing's voice seemed to please the people outside the door, and there was a burst of laughter outside the door, as if they were very happy.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 56 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...
96.7K 1.3K 156
https://m.shubaow.net/112/112857/ Author: Shixingcao Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-19 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished 570...
44K 671 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
9.7K 462 12
Raea is an intelligent black girl with a confusion of love, lust, and infatuation. High School hasn't been "fun" for her, but things change this year...