Fast Travel President Strateg...

Da coffeenrie

Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022... Altro

Work related
The rich second generation in the game (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Boyfriend brother is president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 end
Extra: Sweet daily life in three years (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: Xu Yanyi's ending
Extra: Wang Yi's ending
Everyone loves me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 end
Extra: Jiang Chengbai (1)
Extra: (2)
Extra: (3)
Extra: Zheng Jiayu (1)
Extra: (2)
False downcast really rich president (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Extra: (1)
Extra: (2)
Cinderella in the Noble School is Green Tea (1)
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Fanwai
Extra: After Marriage
Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
Extra
Extra World: Voice-activated top streamer VS black powder small transparent (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Extra
Childhood Sweetheart (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 end

5

403 0 0
Da coffeenrie

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 90

    Meng Ruihe's thick black eyebrows were raised slightly, his eyes were full of teasing, he seemed to be interested, and adjusted his stance.

    "Since you said you like me, then tell me why you like me?"

    The conversation changed, and he said slowly, "As for me, there is nothing too disgusting, the only thing is that I don't like people lying to me. Well."

    The ending sound is upturned with a bit of playfulness.

    Standing in front of Meng Ruihe, Qiao Qing felt very different. She could clearly feel that what Meng Ruihe said was not a lie.

    If her answer didn't satisfy him, she might really offend him.

    Frowning slightly, Qiao Qing showed a trace of distress on her fair face.

    She pretended not to notice anything, raising her eyes to peek at Meng Ruihe's expression from time to time.

    Looking at Meng Ruihe seriously, she said solemnly: "Because you are good-looking. No, you are the most beautiful."

    Qiao Qing's eyes are very bright, like bright lights, which makes people want to see more Two eyes.

    The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and the breeze brushed gently, lifting the broken hair on their foreheads.

    The picture is very beautiful.

    In just a few seconds, Meng Ruihe felt that he could see through Qiao Qing at a glance.

    Those eyes were as clear as spring water, reflecting his figure alone, as if he was her whole world, and she suddenly had the illusion that she had grown taller.

    At this moment, for some reason, as if he had been bewitched, he actually believed what Qiao Qing said was the truth, knowing that it was a lie.

    Maybe it's because I've seen too many people with calculations and interests in their eyes.

    Seeing that Meng Ruihe had been looking at her without speaking, Qiao Qing tilted her head and smiled sweetly. The blue sky behind her instantly became the foil.

    Meng Ruihe's eyes flickered slightly, but he didn't avoid Qiao Qing's eyes. His eyes instantly took on an unknown meaning, and he approached Qiao Qing.

    After taking a few steps to Qiao Qing, with deep eyes, she asked with a light smile, "Are all girls' mouths so deceptive?"

    Qiao Qing didn't retreat, as behind her was the wall of the roof, there was nowhere to retreat room for.

    Her eyes looked at Meng Ruihe approaching calmly.

    Meng Ruihe is tall, nearly 1.8 meters tall, and he can still look at him from a distance.

    Now that they were getting close, Qiao Qing was about 1.6 meters tall, so she could only look up.

    I'm still just a teenager now, maybe I'll grow taller in the future.

    Observing from this angle, I always feel that his chin is very perfect, and the arc connecting the peak of the nose is particularly beautiful, which is really favored by heaven.

    Withdrawing from her daze for a moment, Qiao Qing smiled brightly on her white and jade-like face. She grasped the words and asked softly, "So have you been cheated by a girl?"

    Meng Ruihe looked down at Qiao Qing , the distance between the two was not far away, and his eyes fell on Qiao Qing's delicate lips, which were a little red, forming a stark contrast with the white teeth.

    I don't know why what came to my mind was the scene of the two kissing just now, it was very intense, and I couldn't help but want to try to see if the taste was as good as imagined.

    Suddenly some dry mouth.

    He took a step back and kept a safe distance from Qiao Qing.

    Turning his gaze away, he said with a smile, "This is a secret."

    Before Qiao Qing could speak again, Meng Ruihe added again, "However, people who lie to me usually end badly."

    Qiao Qing didn't answer this sentence, she smiled A little shallower, knowing that he was hinting at her.

    She hesitated and said, "This school likes Meng Shao a lot. I'm just one of them. There's nothing special about it."

    I don't know if I will offend such Meng Shao, I am a little cautious.

    Meng Ruihe sneered "Heh", suddenly he was in a bad mood.

    I thought this person was a little different, I thought I found a fun toy, how could I be so scared.

    The interest in my heart is greatly reduced.

    He replied perfunctorily, "You're right."

    After glancing at the surrounding buildings, the scenery in front of him was just the same, without the previous interest.

    She didn't say hello to Qiao Qing either, she raised her feet and turned around.

    When Meng Ruihe was approaching the door, Qiao Qing, who had been silent all this time, spoke.

    "Meng Ruihe..."

    She called Meng Ruihe nervously.

    Meng Ruihe stopped, but didn't turn around.

    If Qiao Qing was not interested in the topic he was talking about, he wouldn't stay longer. Qiao Qing didn't have the right to waste his time.

    Qiao Qing didn't know that what she just said would reduce Meng Ruihe's impression of her.

    Smart predators always appear as prey.

    Contrast makes people curious, doesn't it?

    The bottom of the eyes was full of brilliance, and it became clear in a blink of an eye.

    She looked at the figure not far away, and said in a flattering tone, "Can you help keep things a secret?" She

    clenched her fingers nervously, and her eyes held a hint of expectation.

    Meng Ruihe slightly hooked the corners of his lips, but said nothing.

    Straight away.

    Is he the kind of meddlesome person?

    It's just that it really reminded him that he doesn't know what charm this girl has that can make that guy with eyes above the top like him.

    It seems that I still like it very much.

    interesting.

    Qiao Qing wasn't sure if there were other audiences on this rooftop, and the expression on her face didn't dare to change too much.

    Pursing his lips, he also left.

    It's already time for class, and I was delayed by Yan He just now.

    Later, because of Meng Ruihe, he stayed for a while.

    Twenty minutes have passed since class time.

    The classroom was full of students, Qiao Qing walked into the classroom under the eyes of everyone.

    Some students were already whispering. Yan He came back late just now, and his expression was gloomy. He didn't know who was offended.

    "Yan He is so angry, is it because of Qiao Qing?" "

    Yan He doesn't get angry very often. It seems that he has been angry these days. It must be because of something."

    While talking, Yu Guang secretly looked at Qiao Qing a few times.     "Oh, I really do

    n't know what else Yan He likes about Qiao Qing besides her better studies and better looks."

There must be something we don't know about."

    The topic deviated in an instant.

    All of a sudden, those people were secretly and maliciously speculating about Qiao Qing.

    In fact, I don't blame them, after all, Yan He is really good, and most of the good people in this school, they can't get in touch with.

    At first, they thought it was because their family background was not good enough, and Qiao Qing was worse than them, which suddenly aroused the dissatisfaction of most of the girls.

    It's just that because of Yan He, no one dared to say these things in front of Qiao Qing.

    Qiao Qing's performance has always been very good. The teacher still likes this smart and studious student very much. Even though the other party has been late for so long, he only asked if he was uncomfortable.

    Afterwards, Qiao Qing returned to her seat.

    This school is a noble school, and the status of the teacher is not high.

    It's just that Meng's father pays great attention to learning, and he is afraid that the rich second generation will be unruly, so the school rules are very strict.

    One of them is that being late three times counts as one absence from class, and parents will be invited to be absent three times. If they do not cooperate, they will be automatically expelled from school.

    This school does not pay attention to expulsion.

    Of course, this rule is only made for most of the children of rich families, and a small number of people with extremely high backgrounds don't care about these rules at all.

    Just like Yan He, if you want to be late, you will be late, and if you want to skip class, you will be absent from class.

    However, this does not mean that he is not excellent. Excellence is not measured by the number of classes he takes.

    In fact, for families like theirs, different courses are arranged for each stage of growth.

    one on one.

    School is nothing more than a social circle.

    As soon as Qiao Qing came back, Yuan Tingting beside her cast a concerned look. She approached and asked secretly, "Did Yan He look for you just now?

    " Quickly, continue to take out the book.

    "No."

    Yuan Tingting pouted secretly.

    But there was still a friendly expression on her face,

    "Qiao Qiao, I just saw that Yan He seemed very angry, so I just wanted to remind you."

    She said with a serious face: "You also know that if you offend Yan He, the consequences will be serious. It's terrible."

    Although she didn't like Qiao Qing's attitude, Yuan Tingting still said a thoughtful word to Qiao Qing.

    Of course, this is because Yan He cares about Qiao Qing very much. If the two reconcile, she can be regarded as a good seller.

    If there is no reconciliation, it is just a matter of talking, so why not do it.

    Qiao Qing looked at the blackboard seriously, with a pen in her hand, her face was calm and calm, "Yes, I see, thank you."

    Yuan Tingting pouted her lips angrily when she saw Qiao Qing's nonchalant appearance. He gripped the pen tightly.

    The thought of wanting to make friends in my heart almost dissipated in an instant.

    "It's good that you know."

    He didn't say much, his expression turned cold.

    Qiao Qing saw too many people who acted according to the wind, so she didn't care at all.

    This type of people is based on interests. If she has value to use, they will naturally please her. If there is no value to use, she will not be able to win even a trace of sincerity.

    Then why should you greet me with a good face.

    She propped her chin, glanced at Yan He's appearance from the corner of her eye.

    On his angular face, his expression was indifferent.

    It looked like he was very angry.

    Turning the pen in her slender hand, she took back her thoughts and listened carefully to the class.

    What happened on the rooftop today, I don't know why it spread out.

    It's just that things are a little outrageous.

    [Qiao Qing Tiantai refused Yan He's confession, Yan He was so ashamed and slammed the door to leave. ]

    In just one day or so, this incident spread widely, and the whole school knew about it, which shocked many people.

    Li Qianyu also learned the news immediately.

    Her expression was not very good. She went to warn Qiao Qing before, but she didn't want to make things big.

    If it wasn't for the fact that Yan He and Qiao Qing had known each other for half a year, Yan He still showed that he cared about Qiao Qing very much, which didn't seem like a novelty at all.

    She wouldn't feel a sense of crisis in her heart and do such a shameful thing.

    He clenched the phone tightly, with a grim expression on his face.

    For someone who cares about face like Li Qianyu, this incident can be said to trample her face on the ground.

    Her fiancé confessed to other girls, but she rejected her. The most important thing was that this girl couldn't compare to her in anything except her appearance. How could she bear it.

    He took out his cell phone and made a call.

    "Hello"

    the connection was quickly made over there.

    Li Qianyu said: "Now I will tell you something."

    When she spoke, her expression was extraordinarily indifferent.

    And Qiao Qing didn't have a mobile phone, so she didn't know how this matter would turn out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6K 64 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
17.5K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
28.5K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
17.3K 240 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...