FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

26

9.7K 613 80
By cutegir2002

You'll always be  my favourite reason,
To lose sleep~

***
D

ouble update

Tae was standing near the window staring at the dark sky, there was no trace of a star or moon in the sky, just like in his life there was no trace of forever happiness.

Whenever he thinks he finally got a family, he realises nothing is real. And that made his heart hurt, doesn't he deserve a happy family, what is the sin he did to deserve this loneliness? People say there's always a bright day after a dark night, but to see the bright day, the night should end. But the night in which he is living is still dark for years now.

"Tae..." He looked back coming out of his sad thoughts, there was the person standing who at least let him feel what it feels like to have a family.

"Hmm." Tae hummed looking at jungkook who walked towards him with a small smile.

"What are you thinking, I was calling for long?" Jungkook asked staring at the dark sky too.

"Oh, yeah. I was thinking about the contract." Tae spoke focusing back at the dark sky.

"Contract? What about that?" Jungkook asked with a little frown.

"I was thinking to end it." Tae spoke with a sigh, this made the frown to deepen on jungkook's forehead.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who didn't looked at him.

"I can't lie to them Jungkook, the way they are showering me with their love. I can't, I am betraying them, I don't want to see hate in their eyes once they knew whatever they were told was never true." Tae spoke not even glancing at Jungkook once.

"It's not needed, they won't hate you. They can never, and...and we... We are making them happy by this. It's saying a lie is not a lie if it makes someone happy." Jungkook tried to make tae understand.

"But...I don't think it is right. How long we can do this, try to understand I can't hurt them. I... I want to end this contract between us." Tae spoke finally looking at jungkook, and didn't fail to notice the sadness in other's eyes.

"So you want to end the contract and this fake relationship?" Jungkook asked and chuckled dryly when tae nodded.

"Ok, we can. We definitely can." Jungkook said suddenly his time wasn't soft, it held frustration, anger and sadness. Tae just stared at him.

"But you have to pay me $1,00,000. Remember the compensation." Jungkook spoke making tae wide his eyes, how can he forget he have to pay $1,00,000 if he ends the contract before a year.

"But..." Tae stopped, he can't get this much money.

"What, you want to end it right. Them give me the whole money and the contract is over." Jungkook spoke with a blank face, but internally he was grin. Being proud to add this clause in the contract.

"I can't." Tae spoke with a sigh.

"That's it then, you can't end this contract." Jungkook declared, but felt sad seeing tae's gloomy face. He took a deep breath.

"Listen tae, my family can never hate you. Believe me, they will understand us. I know them, they might hit me or scold me. But they will never even get angry on you. And you aren't hurting them, it's me. It's my fault right. Don't worry about it and just enjoy the time." Jungkook assured, tone switching back to soft one. Tae just stared at him.

The Jungkook he knew, never took blame on him. Heck he never talked with anyone softly, the ceo was known for his cold and strict behaviour then why is Jungkook behaving so different with him.

"Ok, if you say so." Tae spoke with a small nod. There was some minutes silent in the room.

"By the way, which type of dress granny gifted you." Jungkook spoke breaking the silence.

"First you tell me, them I will tell you?" Tae spoke.

"Excuse me, I asked first so you tell first." Jungkook spoke with a raised eyebrow.

"Ahh, what if I don't want to." Tae asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Then I will see it myself." Jungkook spoke as he rushed towards the bag where tae put the dress. Tae followed his and snatched his bag from Jungkook.

"You can see it tomorrow." Tae spoke hiding the bag in his arms.

"You are behaving as if I will take your bag and dress." Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes , as he went towards the bed jumping on it. Kicking his shoes off he layed under the comforters.

Tae just huffed and placed his bag back where it was. Going towards the opposite side of bed, tae layed too.

***

3 hours later.

Tae was fast asleep not having any clue of the bunny staring at him so lovingly. Jungkook moved the hairs from tae's forehead that was hiding it.

"How am I suppose to let you cancel the contract?" He spoke in low voice.

"I can't confess my feelings for you yet, Because I am afraid you might distant yourself from me.  Because of the hatred you have for love." Jungkook spoke looking at tae with fond eyes.

"But that doesn't mean I can lose you. I don't know but the thought it'l self make me hurt, I won't let you go. Just wait till I get Irene out of that place, I will tell you how much I love you." Jungkook spoke and pecked tae's forehead softly.

"I know I shouldn't do this but...I want too." Jungkook spoke as he slowly took the pillow away from tae's hold, loosing something to hug tae moved his arms to hug something. Jungkook was quick to pull him close and smile in content.

Closing his eyes, with his love in his arms he drifted to his dream land.

****

Next morning...

Tae frown in his sleep as he felt an arm around his waist, he slowly opened his eyes, he narrowed his eyes as he saw a clothe in front his eyes. As tae tried to look up he was left shock.

Seeing jungkook's face so close to him made his breath hitch. He stopped breathing for some seconds, for the first time he was looking at other from so close.

His facial features were more clear from close. Jungkook's forehead his closed eyelids, eye lashes resting over his soft cheeks, the small button nose adding the cuteness on elder's face, his upper thin and bottom think lips looking so cute, and then the mole under his lips attracted tae.

He was unconscious traced his index finger on the mole, but retreated his hand back when he saw Jungkook frowning. Slowly taking jungkook's hands away from his waist he moved out from the bed.

"God, how I ended up hugging him." Tae spoke being embarrassed.

"Thank god I woke up first, other wise it would have been so embarrassing." Tae spoke to himself, only if he knew Jungkook would have been happy if he woke up first.

****

The sun rays coming from the curtains distrubed the sleep of the ceo. He groaned in annoyance, hands searching for the one he wanted to hug. But founding no one he opened his eyes slowly.

Sitting up on the bed he looked around in the empty room. Sighing loudly, he stepped down going to do his morning routine.

Getting ready he walked down, and went towards the kitchen when he heard the sound of giggles. A soft smile came on his lips as he saw tae giggling along with Jin, Jimin, Lisa, yeo bin and mi Kyung.

Jungkook had said he won't let tae go away from him? But how can he do that if tae will be determined to leave in future???
-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 21.6K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
233K 2.5K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
523K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
347K 11.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...