Fairytale- Oneshots

By grimorgray

Fairytale oneshots from a viewer's POV 💛 More

Bewajah
Sitaray
One Last Time
Untitled
Crushed Peppers
aese roothay ho
Scares
Off Splashes and Sprains
Stealing Moments
Tender
Magic Dust
How Does it Feel to Be Loved by Umeed Pasha?
Kahi Ankahi
Behind Closed Doors
Tum, Mein aur Aik Cup Chai
Behind Closed Doors - Part II

Tere Hawalay

2.9K 116 74
By grimorgray

Note: Thank you for your overwhelming response on the previous oneshots. It means a lot that you guys take out time to read it. Wrote this one two hours before iftar in office so pardon me for the errors and incoherence that I figured out while reading it again. Your comments motivate me to write so please drop something there 💚

If corporate life wasn't torturous already, being sandwiched in her boss's personal life was gruesome. As much as Mehak enjoyed seeing her Boss, Farjad Khan Bahadur, in love that lowered his guard and made him less scary, the situation didn't work in favor of his employees when he and his fiance ended up fighting just like today.

Farjad stormed into the office 45 minutes earlier, which meant he didn't pay a visit to his fiance and greet her good morning at her newly launched chai cafe. Unfortunately, Mehak was 6 minutes late, not that she wasn't in the office, her stupid loo break caught in her bathroom and when she greeted a meek Good Morning to her boss, he raised his right brow and gave her a threatening look- the one that haunted her in her dream till today. Mehak couldn't deny that he was looking like an absolute heartthrob in his grey shirt and a black coat draped over. The dress code clearly indicated that today his soul was as dark as his soul, hence, people should think twice before riling him up.

"Oh Miss Umeed, why would you put us through this." Mehek wondered as Farjad started off with his old rituals of scolding her first and then bombarding her with questions. It felt like he was going to do all the office work in the next 24 hours. Mehak had never been in a relationship but it seemed like people who were mad at their beloved tended to drown themselves in work to get over the pain. She hoped that her Boss and Umeed didn't break up because if it happened, nobody in this office was ready to face robotic Farjad on a daily basis.

It was an important meeting, the kind which you've waited for months to happen. Nobody in their right mind would've dared to interrupt Farjad, but DARENESS was all that Umeed Pasha had in her life. After all, she dared to fall in love with him, she could do this too.

Wearing her vibrant orange-colored kurta that flashed just like her personality, she entered Farjad's office and greeted his assistant with the sweetest smile. She liked Mehak, even if she was Niggo Aunty's first choice for Farjaad and happened to have a crush on him till today. She couldn't blame her; after all who wouldn't have a crush on her man? And as long as he had hots for her, Umeed didn't mind women gazing at him.

Mehak's nervous smile was enough to tell her that Umeed wasn't invited to this office today, and she shouldn't dare to interrupt his meeting. But when did Umeed Pasha pay heed to his assistant or secretary's requests ever? Since one year and thirty-four days of their relationship, Umeed never felt the need to seek Farjad's or anyone's permission to bombard his office or meeting room.

She knew he was mad at her but he can't be so mad to banish her from seeing him. Can he? CAN HE?

"No. He won't. He loves me a lot for doing something like this. But you've never pissed anyone like this Umeed"- The mental conversation cast a shadow of fear in Umeed's eyes, but her heart yearned to see him today. It had been 2 days since they fought. At first, she assumed, after the weekend he'll be back to being 'himself' and forget everything like he normally did. But when she didn't spot him at her cafe this Monday morning, with his signature smile only kept for her, her heart sank.

Umeed Pasha was used to fighting with Farjad but his anger toward her was not something she could handle anymore.

She told Mehak to call Farjad. Usually, he'd leave his meeting for her. A gesture she was used to enjoying and bragging about in front of Mimi and Haya. But a petrified Mehak stammered and told her, "Ma'am please, he'll fire me."

Umeed rolled her eyes. Why was he surrounded by such cowards? No wonder he needed someone like her in his life.

"Ma'am please don't both him right now, he's really busy." Mehak knew stopping his Boss's fiance from entering the meeting room could put her in a difficult position. But it was either this or invite Farjad Khan Bahadur's wrath. Mehak left her seat and held Umeed's arm, stopping her from making a scene in the meeting room.

"Did that Changez Khan ordered you to stop me from meeting him?" Umeed's big black eyes widened, and she squealed in anger.

She withdrew her hand and stomped towards the meeting room, but the moment she opened it, her head bumped into a hard yet familiar body. He needs to take a break from working out. She made a mental note because the bump was not romantic, it was painful given his toned body that only had muscles no fat.

"Oww, dekh kay nhi khol sktay darwaza." She complained, rubbing her head and squinting to see her man's reaction.

The stern face that she had forgotten a long time ago was back. She flinched, seeing the coldness in his eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but he pointed his finger and looked at her as if she was a stranger.

"Not now."

"I won't leave until and unless you talk to me." She stomped her right foot in her usual manner, the one that registered that she'd be the only one having the last word here.

"Fine, stay here then. But don't interrupt my meetings Umeed, this one's really important." In normal circumstances, she would've asked him if these meetings were more important than her, and he would've lovingly told her NO and canceled them immediately to prove it. But things were different this time.

Seeing his cold expressions, and the way he crossed his arms as if building a wall between them shook Umeed. Did she take it too far this time? Was he never going to forgive her for her actions?

The idea of not having Farjad by her side, not comforting her, not loving her sent a bitter taste in Umeed's mouth. This wasn't the right time, she decided to surrender drooping her eyes low, and stepped back, while Farjad closed the meeting room door.

🙂

After spending an entire day in the meeting room, field visits, and whatnot, Farjad Khan Bahadur finally found the time to breathe to reflect on what happened today. He wasn't used to having a foul mood since Umeed entered his life but last week, she really hit some nerves. They made a pact to stay transparent with each other, but Umeed hiding about Mimi and Asad Ullah Khan's brewing closeness annoyed him to no end. He never liked that guy at the first place. He couldn't believe his audacity to approach his sister after failed attempts at marrying his Umeed. It wasn't hard to see that Mimi liked Asad Ullad, and he couldn't directly ask his sister to put an end to her feelings when he failed at it pathetically. But Umeed advocating their relationship and not getting his point enraged.

Umeed has pathetically tried to defend Asad Ullah, forcing him to believe that he has changed and Mimi loved him a lot. But these girls didn't know the guy the way he did and there was no wau he was going to let him hurt his baby sister. He was more angry at Umeed for supporting them despite what had happened with her. Infuriated at her behavior, he shut the phone on her face, which was a forbidden rule in their relationship since day one. He did feel bad about it but when Umeed didn't call back to say sorry, he decided to extend their hostile period and check the fragility of their one-year relationship. In all honesty, when he heard Umeed's voice while having a meeting with the Shah Group, his insides jubilated. But the ego took over and he realized that she didn't deserve his forgiveness yet.

Let her grovel a bit more. I won't be saying sorry this time. He told himself and made his way to his office to get relief and kill the rest of the night by drowning himself in work. Yes, this was also a new thing in Farjad Khan Bahadur's life. He couldn't sleep at night when he and Umeed ended up fighting. Though it was rare because usually these fights didn't last long but tonight was going to be an exception.

Farjad opened his cabin's door, and to his sheer shock, he found a sleeping Umeed on his chair with her head on the desk. Three mugs of empty coffee mugs were unsymmetrically placed on the table and Farjad wondered how come she managed to sleep despite having so much caffeine.

His stoic facial expressions softened, and he made a mental note to first chide Mehak for not informing him that Umeed hadn't left and she had been waiting for him in his office room for the past nine hours. He cursed under his breath, and the next moment Mehak was there.

He looked at her gritting his teeth, "Why didn't you inform me?" He whispered, too careful not to wake up the sleepy head,

"I asked her to leave Sir, but she wouldn't listen."

"JANAY KO NAHI.." Realizing his voice came out too, he adjusted his volume to a low level, "Janay ko nahi bolna tha Miss Mehak, you just had to inform me she's still here."

A perplexed Mehak looked at her boss. Maybe the fight wasn't that serious for her boss to make him hate Miss Umeed. She was wrong in her judgment. But her boss was so confusing, his earlier behavior clearly suggested that he didn't wish to hear Umeed's name. People in love were mad, and Mehak didn't need another proof in life. She bowed her head and left the office premise as per her Boss's instruction.

🙂

Farjad took gentle steps toward his fiance who thankfully, was still asleep. He smiled at the fact that she chose to stay seated on his seat rather than choosing any other spot in the cabin, including the couch.

"Pagal Larki."

He noticed that Umeed's phone had been ringing for some time. Thankfully, there were no calls from Pasha Saab. He sighed in relief and decided to call Haya himself.

"Haan, Hello Haya? Don't worry, she's with me."

"Did you guys made up?"

"Uhh, I think so- Acha ghr pr sambhal lena, I think we'll be late."

"You think? I KNOW that Farjad Bhai. When have the two of you been early anyways? Don't worry, Sameer and I are ready with the backup plan incase Pasha Saab asks about Umeed."

Farjad disconnected the call and grinned at Haya's snide. Poor girl had to cover up for him and Umeed whenever they sneaked out for their late night dates. The worse was when they slept in the car during one of their beach rides, and it was 9 in the morning. Pasha Saab might not notice Umeed's absence at night but he needed to see her in the morning at least.

He fetched a chair and closed the distance between them, and gazed at her.

Would he ever get over the fact of how beautiful she is?

Farjad touched the edges of her long eyelashes, tracing the perfect arch of her brows and the adorable nose he loved so much. Umeed often teased him that he had some sort of kink for her nose because he'd never stop kissing it.

He grinned thinking about her flustered face and in the same moment, realized that since they fought, this was the first time in the past 3 days he was smiling. Only Umeed Pasha could do that to him.

Realizing the office temperature was too cold for her, he took off his coat and draped it over her petite figure. She was going to regret sleeping like this. He decided whether to dare wake her up or not, but thankfully it happened on its own.

"Haya Chai." She murmured and raised her stiff head groggily, wincing in pain. Farjad smiled at her obsession for Chai that was often overshadowed by coffee because she ended up falling for him.

"Hi." She whispered, looking at him, and automatically made her way to his arms- as it it was the safest place she knew, and had done that multiple times.

"Hey baby." He spoke hoarsely and decided to drag her to the couch, making themselves more comfortable.

Umeed was still sleepy. Her head rested on Farjad's chest, and her arms draped around him just like his. Farjad wondered if she was fully conscious to realize that she was supposedly mad at him for not checking up on her all day?

Knowing Umeed, she shouldn't rightfully forgive him for waiting in the office all day. Would she smack him or throw the decoration piece on the table next to them? He wondered with a hint of the glint on his face. He truly enjoyed the wild Umeed. She was right when he named her Jungliee Billi. He had assumed earlier that this relationship and his impact would make her calm, but he was wrong.

Life with Umeed was chaotic.

Lost in his thoughts, he looked at Umeed, wondering what if they'd never be able to reconcile after a fight? What if one day she decides that he wasn't worth the effort? What if she leaves him just like his father? The thought petrified him. He traced the outline of Umeed's nose with his thumb, and whispered a gentle "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." She whispered back.

"You're awake?" He asked.

"How could I sleep when your heart was beating so fast against my ear? On top of that you wouldn't stop touching my face as if my nose changed overnight." He chuckled, hearing her complain about his clinginess. "You need to stop with the nose kink, it's getting out of hand." Umeed continued and raised her legs from the floor and crossed them on the couch, and further buried her in his arms, her face hidden between his biceps.

Farjad further closed his arms around her as if doing that would ensure that she'd never leave him. Absentmindedly, he rubbed his lips against her forehead and, after a couple of minutes asked remorsefully, "Bohat tang kiya na mein nay tumhe aj?" Umeed tilted her head to look at him with a pout. She nodded gently but placed a peck on his chin, assuring him they were fine.

"Won't happen again." Those were just three words, but the assurance in them spoke volumes to Umeed. Farjad secured her head back to where it belonged, thanking his lucky stars for saving him from Umeed's wrath because of the way he behaved; he was lucky she didn't throw the engagement ring on his face and leave. He didn't realize that for the past 15 minutes, he was staring at Umeed's engagement ring. Their hands were laced together and he was occasionally peppering her eyes and ears with butterfly kisses, urging her to sleep again.

"Ghr chalein?" he asked out of formality though he wished they'd spend the entire night here.

"I can hear your heartbeat from here but you can't hear my stomach grumbling with hunger?"

"Tumhe bhook lgi hai?"

"Nahi Farjad, shoq mein keh rhi hoon."

"You could've told me you were hungry. Pagal ho bilkul."

"Couldn't you've guessed it that I was waiting for you here all day and surviving on caffeine?" Umeed wasn't the kind of girl to starve herself all day for him, but he made a mental note to scold Mehak for not sending food for his fiance.

🙂

"Your idea of food was having chai with bun kabab?"

"It's a meal." Umeed rolled her at her robotic fiance and continued to enjoy the food in the car. It was hard to find a suitable place at this time of the night, so they decided to settle with the nearest food stall in the middle of the road.

"Only per your standards."

"Are we going to address the elephant in the room?" Umeed asked after finishing her food and looked at Farjad straight into his eyes. He loved her eyes, they emoted more than she could talk and that was huge because she talked A lot. It was strange, her eyes never left the playfulness except for the time he was mad at her.

"I don't like Asad Ullah." He crossed his arms and spoke like a 13-year-old.

"Yeah, but your sister does."

"She has a terrible choice,"

"It's not that serious Farjad, And he seems to have changed."

"Umeed, don't you remember? He can't take no for an answer."

"Don't worry about that. I've got Mimi covered. I'll put his head in deep frying oil until he accepts no if Mimi doesn't want him."

"Did you tell him that?" Farjad asked with a glint of pride on his face.

"Are you judging my abilities?"

"Of course you did!" He said knowingly. Violence was Umeed's thing. He could trust her to fry Asad Ullah in hot oil for hurting Mimi or anyone close to her.

"So, are we clear?"

"We'll never fight like this again." He told her earnestly.

"Jo hukm." She blinked her eyes multiple times and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Aaand you need to shave!"

"I thought you liked me like this,"

"It's a hard choice Farjad Khan Bahadur. I've to either settle for thirst traps or deal with beard burns and explain them to my family."

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 3.1K 23
One shots and short stories | meerasim stories ❤️|
11.2K 865 19
Farjaad Khan. Umeed Pasha. One knows how to organize substantial events, the other knows how to arrange a magnificent wedding. He knows capacity calc...
24.7K 702 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
18.9K 1.6K 15
random one shots ✨ on our fav. sidnaaz ❤ cover credit.... google baba 🌚