I thought I was jealous but...

Por Uzumaki_san_523

nobita always felt jealous of degisugi but as time passed nobita realized that he wasn't jealous, he was just... Más

1
2
introduction
notice

3

111 3 1
Por Uzumaki_san_523

【In my au Or you can say my novel nobita is 16 not the same age as nobita in the cartoon,the novel is just my imagination so please don't take it seriously🙁】

*flashback*

Few years ago....

10 yrs old nobita looked at new boy
Elvin and degisugi who were fighting for the position of school president, and elvin did a thing that degisugi hates the most, he called degisugi a bookworm like which was kinda true but they two fought yup perfect degisugi fought with fists with somebody.

They have been enemies from that day on.

Present day....

Nobita looked at those two as he remembered the past and sighed.

Degisugi looked Nobita who was sighing and asked:" Nobita you looked bored, do you want hang out with me after school"

Nobita looked ahead at degisugi and agreed immediately.

Elvin looked at both of them and sneered and asked "are you lovebirds going on a date?!"

Many classmates looked at those three, there was a hidden truth that Elvin liked nobita but nobita didn't knew about.

Elvin looked at degisugi and sneered again.

The school ended and nobita ran as fast as he can he felt like the school will devor him soon.

Nobita entered the house as soon as possible and ran to his room and he looked at Doraemon.

Doraemon  looked at nobita who looked tired as fuck.

"Doreamon!!! You know how awkward was today, I felt like the school was eating me." Nobita shouted as he sat on his desk.

——————

Cliffhanger enjoy sweetheart~~~~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
73.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...