Alice in borderland (Characte...

By Suga-Cube_

[š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ š± š«šžššššžš«] ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for t... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš« & š–ššš«š§š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 1
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 2
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 3
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 4
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 5
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 6
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 7
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 8
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 9
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 10
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 12
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 13
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 15
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 17
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 18
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 20
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 21
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 22
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 24
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 25
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 26
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 27
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 28
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 29
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 30
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 31
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 32
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 33
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 34
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 35
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 36
š‚šØšÆšžš« š®š©šššš­šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 37
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 38
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 39
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 40
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 41
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 42
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 43
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 44
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 45
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 46

1.1K 47 6
By Suga-Cube_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author- Did you guys watched Tokyo Revengers live action trailer of second season? My fav. Nijirō Murakami is playing as Kazutora Hanemiya. So cool, isn't it. ><

I bet the both characters gonna play dopeeeeee.....!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Momoka struck the knife into herself?" One from the crowd asked.

"Yes, If I were the game master. I would come up with this idea." said Arisu and all of a sudden a kick sent his way, making him stumble back and you to catch him before he could land on the floor, with a panick look plasted on your face.

"What a joke." Aguni huffed. "I'm the witch." He turned around, nearing the scared crowd of beach. "You guys want to kill me, right?" It was clear, he was finally loosing his cool. The last thread that bound to keep him sane, was on the verge of breaking.

Like a mad bull he charged towards the crowd and in response the crowd doing same. He knows whatever his intension was runied by you and Arisu, so now he wants to drag everyone along with him, no matter in this process he would die. He won't spare this swarm of peoples either.

"Aguni's trying to take everyone down with him." You told both of your friends who are accompanying you on the floor as you trio looked towards the chaos.

"The beach made him go crazy." Aguni's heartaching scream rang through your ears, he became more agrassive. "You guys made him crazy!" Punching, pushing, peeling off beach member one by one away from him. "I'm the witch." While you just couldn't do nothing and stare helplessly when, the girl name Asahi came to you all, dropping on her knees beside Arisu's body.

"I know how to stop Aguni!" She said determinely. "I'll get Aguni's attention. Use the chance to burn Momoka in the fire of judgement." She explained, looking back and forth between Aguni and Arisu.

It was indeed a great plan, but you found out, there might be some catch in it. It can't be that simple as she was elaborating the situation. And whatever she came up to get Aguni's attention wasn't looking good either. "Arisu." Her focuse darted on him. "End this meaningless massacre." With that she stood up while you all stare at her in anticipation, actually what she's going to do.

Her words, It was like a farewell. Like it was her last words..... or wish that clearly shown from her tone.

"Asahi!" You called out, atleast getting idea of whatever stunt she had in her mind, it didn't feel too good to be truth.

In the hustle-bustle of Aguni beating people, she stood up firmly on a clear spot, where everyone can listen to her clearly. "Everyone listen up!" She screeched, gaining every attention towards her. "I'm the dealer of this game." And in no time, a red laser light crossed pass through her head. Forcing everyone to freez on their spot, you, Arisu, Usagi, Tata, crowd and even Aguni.

It played like a movie scene as her body dropped down on the floor with a thud as you all watched her falling in slow mo. Lips parted because of the new news. Even you weren't aware of anything like that, let alone anticipated.

"It was a reverse grip." You heard but did not dare to look at the one who had entered. Your eyes still lingering on Asahis' lifeless body. Well it was different case for who darted their eyes on new commers. Stumbling Ann, slightly carried by Kuina came to sight. Ann holding the knife securely while her other hand wrapped around Kunia's neck. "Fingerprints with a reverse grip were found on the knife." The blade was wrapped in white piece of cloth as she held it up for everyone to see it clearly. "It means Momoka grabbed the knife herself and stabbed it through her own chest." She held down the knife. "She's the witch." She declared.

Few convo made here and there, someone made some shitty comment about being her the game master. If she were to be the game master then why would have she killed herself, that so illogical. There were many questions in everyone's mind like why was she calling herself a dealer, was she really a dealer of the game? and whatnot.

"The two of them, they might have been controlled by someone else too." Usagi figured out.

"Aguni." Then it was Arisu's turn, whose soft call finally drew your attention from Asahi's body to him. You supported his body when he tried to lift himself up, supporting himself with his elbow as well. "Let's stop this."

"Don't let the deaths of the innocents go to waste. I understand how it feels to kill your friends." Now on his knees, Arisu partially bagging. At this point you were even in urge to beg him to listen to you. "But we shouldn't take out our frustration on those who are still alive! We are still alive! We're all facing despair head-on and fighting until the very end!" After much struggle to get up, he gets on his knees and you, as his supporter, follow him. "don't look down on those who are still alive!"

But after all Arisu's cries and whining, Aguni's eyes still void of any emotions, after what feels like eternity he broke the eye contect. Sure Arisu is hurt, so does Aguni, afterall they both share the same pain.

"The fire is spreading!!" Someone shouted, Snapping you out of your trace as you turned to follow his direction. your eyes widen. The beautiful yet dangerous orange and gold blaze of fire ripping thought the side of the lobby, swallowing two-third part of the building. It was so intense that you could feel the heat from it, even it's far from you.

Panic switched off among the people and they started running for their life, pushing, shoving each other on their trail. You were worried that you could override if you wanted to, that in this panic, painful though it is, you can keep on functioning and you were doing that. Same as other time if you panic now, it won't be too good for your brain and about your body, it already sucks.

"Move the body to the Fire of Judgement!!" Usagi shouted, holding your hand while your other hand goes for Arisus'.

"Hurry up!!" Kuina ordered. As few of beach members went to Momoka's body but almost got a heart attack when all of a sudden someone started shooting the men who tried touching her body. The firing continued making you all duck down with a yelp, followed by others.

You raised your head to look at the culprit, someone was there from a distance from the other side of lobby area with a flambeau in his hand and other hand holding a rifle, making you squirm your eyes to focus on the figure which emerged from the darkness. "It hurts." His frightening voice sended chills run down your bones, almost accelating your heartbeat to no point. "In the first place, I should have just burned down the Beach with the Fire of Judgement." His figure came to more light. If your eyes didn't widen enough back then, then it is now.

"How is he still alive?" You whispered to yourself but it didn't goes unnoticed by Arisu and Usagi's ears. Their fearful eyes focused on you, demanding an explanation with their silent voice. "He had falled off from the roof with fire enveloping his body. I don't know how he made it through." Yeah you were scared, afraid for him back that time, when he was fully covered in fire but now you're afraid of him, afraid for the people around you, afraid for yourself.

You don't know what he'll do after coming back from death. One thing is clear it's not a good news for any souls here.

"With this, I'll clear the game!!" He shouted and tossed the flambeau at random in a direction and began firing, causing beach members to panic and start running again. The beach member running blindly, stumbling upon eachother and falling. One by one bodies falling on the floor like bean bags falling on the ground with a thud.

You were trembling on the floor next to Usagi. Your hand clearly felt trembling to her. She looked at your scared figure and raised an eyebrow. Her hand loosened slightly on yours and you looked at her. She gave you a small smile and nodded before suddenly standing up and ran through the crowd of running people.

She charged towards Niragi, clinging to his back, which makes your eyes go wide. Hands wrapped around his neck almost getting him in a choke hold. Arisu ran towards him too, leaving you alone on the floor. You saw him moving towards Niragi, catching him off guard he grabbed the hand holding the rifle and tried to pry it off.

Feeling stupid to just sit there and watch the scene unfold, you stood, staggered to your feet. Stumbling on your foot, you were just wondering how you would stop him. Before you could reach there he threw Arisu off. Losing the though of going to Niragi, you reached for your boyfriend first. Grabbing his hand before he could met with the floor but the force made you both end up on the floor, Usagi soon joined you two when Niragi throws her in your direction.

You groan at the pain, holding Usagi to your chest. You didn't seems to get through what's happening but leaving you with Usagi, Arisu got infront of you both. You and Usagi simultaneously raised your head only to see Niragi infront, pointing his rifle at your direction where Arisu was infront of you firmly, like a shield.

"You guys... I'll kill both of you!!" He shouted and it was like a second or two later everything continued. That small amount of time felt like eternity when he fired at your direction. Trembling, you closed your eyes thinking the bullet will make its way through your boyfriends figure but it never came. Your eyes open and limbs flex in shock as you watched Aguni taking bullets.

He screamed, running towards Niragi. He caged him up by his waist, taking Niragi with him and disappear in the darkness filled with smoke. Then again some gunshots were heard. Unknown to your eyes, but your heart did flip one or two times.

"Aguni" Arisu mumbled.

It feels like the storm had passed, the clean up was a task almost beyond the comprehension of dread. You had thought yourself awake but It can't be. This is the nightmare, most vicious than the previous one.

'Three minutes remaining.' The mechanical voice echoed and snapping everyone out from their daze.

There's still things left to do, time to get out of whatever this is. It feels like cold metal at my feet. Every movement is costing more energy than it should, like someone just turned gravity way up.

"There's no time!" Kuina shouted and everyone rushed to take Momoka's body in Fire of Judgement. You were supporting Arisu's limping body behind.

On the way, the two of you stop to see Asahi's body. Your eyes were already watering with all that happened in the last few hours.

Feeling you shiver against him, Arisu gently squeezed your hand to warm you a bit, causing your last dreadful tears to roll down from your eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Everyone is dead." Tata said and dropped on his knees, crying. You didn't dared looking at him, afraid if you witness his tears you would end up joieing him too, so you just stared ahead from where you were sitting. Watching the building burn. Not even when Usagi stood from beside you to teach a lesson to the once ex-militant squad members.

The beach, the euphoria which was created by Hatter and Aguni, for don't know since when. A place where you were dragged unwillingly, a place of memories. To watch it burn. It feels nothing to be honest, but your heart clenched for the people who died their innocents who died there, the place they thought as their safe zone.

Homes were taken, walls gone.  you watched, feels the horror to sufferer. Knowing peoples responses, or lack of compassion toward others, you know what to expect.

'This was on us. We'd rise or fall as a community.'

You sure did glance at the person who tried kill himsief but found his gun empty. "Let stop this. We're still alive." Arisu stopped her, holding her in place. "The person we were fighting for is safe. That's all matters." You glanced up at him, as he flopped beside you again followed by Usagi on other side, making you rest your head on his shoulder, hold onto Usagi's hand and watch the fire burnt down the building to ashes.

Yeah, you trio are safe, together. That's what matters.

It was like a last day for your dreadful life, surviving the night was step one. Surviving amid the storm debris was a longer term challenge, and you better know it's just the beginning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ 𝐓𝐡𝐞-𝐄𝐧𝐝 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 43.4K 113
Mature. Viewer Discretion is advised. *The people inside of this work are FACE-CLAIMS. This has no correlation to any IRL individual.* *This is messy...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
16.3K 546 7
~~This is a continuation from a book on my other profile, @dontcallmecute11~~ (Y/n) is a Firebender. Not that he'll tell anyone that. He hates the lo...
3.3K 55 7
What will they do? What will she do when someone caught her eyes? Can she get her to talk to her? Y/N has caught someone's eyes Will Y/N talk to her...