𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔

cheesyburgir tarafından

𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌/𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊 (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... Daha Fazla

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1🤍
2🤍
3🤍
4🤍
5🤍
6🤍
7🤍
8🤍
9🤍
10🤍
11🤍
12🤍
13🤍
14🤍
15🤍
16🤍
17🤍
18🤍
19🤍
21🤍
22🤍
23🤍

20🤍

3.3K 206 31
cheesyburgir tarafından

°𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

They both turn towards the voice to see Kiran standing there. Kainaat takes a sigh of relief and jerks away his loosened grip.

"Fasi, pehli aur aakhri baar keh rahi hoon. Naat se durr raho warna hum sab jaante hain Aaban kaise hain. Tumhe zinda nahi chodega wo aur apna amal dakhal tum apne tak hi mehtoot rakho toh behtar hoga. Ainda aisa kuch na dekhu mai." Kiran grimly responds, holding Kainaat's arm.

(Fasi, I am warning you for the first and last time. Stay away from Naat. Everyone is aware about Aaban's temper so better keep your thoughts to yourself.)

Fasi looks sideways, his fist clenched tightly. Kainaa And Kiran leaves the kitchen and moves towards the hall where now Aaban sat for his mayoun.

"Tumhari bolti kaise bandh ho gayi uske samne?" Kiran frowns at her quiet behaviour.

(Why did you keep quiet?)

"Aapi apne dekha nahi, mai kuch bol hi nahi paayi unhone jis tarah mujhe pakda tha." Kainaat's face was deathly pale.

(Didn't you notice? His hold scared me.)

"Accha hua mujhe Washma ne pehle hi sab bata diya tha. Tum toh kuch bolti hi nahi." Kiran reprimands her in a stern voice.

(Thank goodness Washma told me everything beforehand, you never tell me stuff.)

As they enter the room, Aaban looks up to see his exotic beauty.

His smile drops, noticing her pale face and shivering hands.
He immediately gets up only to be pushed down by his mom who was clueless.

"Kaha jaa rahe ho Aaban? Chup chap baithe raho rasm poori karo." Saleema reprimands him.

(Where are you going Aaban? Sit down and complete the rituals.)

"Ammi! Rasm hoti rahegi, Naat ke paas jaa raha hoon." He replies in a firm tone leaving no room for arguments, he gets up and strides towards Kiran and Kainaat.

(Mom! The rituals are never ending, I will just come,)

Kiran stops talking immediately, noticing his presence which makes him further suspicious.

"Kya hua Naat?" Aaban softly asks her, brows furrowed as his eyes rake over her form checking for injuries.

(What happened Naat?)

"Aaban kuch nahi hua, tum baitho jao rasm poori karo. Mai naat ko upar lejaati hoon." Kiran smiles seeing his care for her.

(Nothing Aaban, you go and complete everything. I am taking her upstairs.)

"Bhaad me jaye rasm!" Aaban mutters and clenches his jaw. Taking her shivering hand in his big ones, he drags upstairs.

(To hell with everything!)

Dragging her inside the room, he shuts the door.

"Kya hua Naat?" He softly asks, holding her cheeks in his palm.

(What happened Naat?)

"Kuch hota toh zaroor batati, aap tension na lein." Kainaat softly tells him, her heart calming down.

(I would have told you if something happened, don't be tense.)

"Pakka?" Aaban's eyes roam over her features as he takes her hand up to his mouth, placing delicate kisses on her knuckles.

(Sure?)

"Kya hua?" Kainaat asks him.

(What is it?)

"Iss tarah nahi raho Kainaat, meri rooh kaanp jaati hain tumhe aise dekh kar." Aaban sighs and rests his forehead on hers.

(Don't be like this Kainaat, my soul shakens up seeing you like this.)

"Tum Aaban siddiqui ki biwi ho, mai malkiyat hoon tumhari. Tumhe kisi se nahi darna hain." Aaban murmurs and kisses her forehead, his arm sliding on her waist flushing her against him.

(You are the wife of Aaban Siddiqui, you own me! You should not be afraid of anyone.)

Kainaat smiles and rests her head on his chest, his heartbeat soothing her nerves.

"Mujhse kuch nahi chupana Naat, mai tumhari koi cheez se na khabar nahi rehna chahta."

(Never hide anything from me Naat, I don't want to be unaware of your situations.)

"Koi badi baat nahi hain Aaban!" Kainaat exasperated, now irritated at his repeated questions.

(There is nothing Aaban!)

"Theek hain!" Aaban's chest rumbles as he lets out a deep laugh which sends a swarm of butterflies in Kainaat's stomach.

(Okay fine.)

Just as they separate, a knock resonates in the room. Aaban moves back and opens the door to see Washma standing there.

"Bhai neeche chalein, Adayjaan kab se pooch rahe hain. Aise kaise koi apni rasm chod kar aata hain?" Washma asks him in one breath.

(Come downstairs, Adayjaan is asking for you. Why did you leave amidst the rituals?)

"Adayjaan se toh nahi kehsakta, Ammi ne poocha toh kehna apni biwi ke paas tha." Aaaban mutters and storms out of the room.

(Can't answer back to her but if mom asks, tell her I was with my wife.)

"Waah ji! Biwi ke paas tha? Khud hi kehdein toh behtar hoga mujhe chittar nahi khani." Washma jokes.

(Wow! I was with my wife? Tell them yourself, I don't want to hear from them.)

"Chalein neeche?" Washma comes beside her and holds her arm who nods at her.

(Lets go?)

The function was all wrapped up with Adayjaan throwing glares at Aaban every once in a while which amused him to no end.

It was late night and everyone was fast asleep. Kainaat's eyes were wide open, she wasn't able to get a wink of sleep.

Huffing, she gets up, stuffs her feet in bunny slippers and marches downstairs.

The whole haveli was dimly lit with the moonlight coming through the windows.

She slowly steps down the last stair and marches towards the kitchen to soothe her hunger.

She steps in and switches on the light. Her eyes lit up at the jar of nutella kept on the shelf. Taking out the bread she spreads the nutella on the slice whilst looking at it adoringly.

Taking a heap full of nutella, she gobbles it down and closes the lid not aware of the silhouette watching everything from behind in mirth.

She turns towards the door and lets out a squeak, seeing a shadow. The slice drops on the floor from her hands.

"Haye mera nutella!" Kainaat wails and instantly picks down the slice, half of the nutella spread on the floor.

(My nutella!)

"Iss waqt kya kar rahi ho yaha?" Aaban saunters in, questioning her.

(What are you doing here at this time?)

His gruff sleepy voice tingles something in Kainaat, the light now showing his red rimmed sleepy eyes making Kainaat swoon at her drool worthy husband.

"Haye! Ye hamesha se hi itne handsome the?" Kainaat's subconscious questions to which Kainaat nods her head.

(Was he always this handsome?)

Aaban, who was drinking water, looks at her nodding and chuckles.

"Ye iss waqt nahi kiya karo warna koi samjhega pichal peri agayi." Aaban presses his lips seeing her glaring at him.

(Don't do it at this time or else everyone will think you are possessed.)

Taking out another slice, he starts spreading the nutella and hands it over to the glaring toddler.

Kainaat silently takes it and starts munching, standing near the counter looking out of the window.

Aaban keenly looks at her face, moonlight shining on her face making her beautiful features stand out.

His eyes roamed over her doe eyes, sharp nose and lastly her plumpy lips. A soft smile appears on his lips seeing the pink hue blooming on her cheeks. She was flustered feeling his gaze.

"Ghoorna toh bandh karein." Kainaat mutters under her breath, nibbling on bread, her appetite long gone feeling his intense gaze.

(Stop staring.)

Kainaat tightens her shawl around her, feeling a gust of air coming in. Aaban comes and stands beside her, looking out of the window. Warmth instantly cocoons her as his side is plastered to her.

"Kyu na ghoorein hum apni mankooha ko?" Aaban looks down at the midget beside him, his arms folded on his chest.

(Why should I not stare at my wife?)

mumbling incoherent words, Kainaat doesnt look into his eyes. Not making eye contact at all.

Seeing her ignoring him, Aaban comes in front of her and puts his hand beside her on the counter, Caging her.

"Kya kar rahe hain?" Kainaat's eyes widen and she immediately holds his arms, trying to remove them.

"I asked you something." Aaban whispers leaning down, his nose brushing hers.

Kainaat's hand slides from his arm to his biceps, taking hold of his shirt in a tight grip.

Unable to meet his eyes which were full of love and desire, she looks down only for Aaban to hold her chin and makes her look up in his eyes.

He parts his lips looking at hers, looking into her pretty eyes and holding her delicate chin, he leans down to be interrupted by a loud voice.

Busy in their own universe, they didn't notice Arsalan coming in followed by Warina.

"Chi chi! kya ho raha hain yaha?!" Arsalan shrieks loudly and turns away, hurriedly covering Washma's eyes.

(Ew! What's going on here?)

Kainaat immediately pushes Aaban away who, like a shameless person, glares at Naat for pushing him.

"Kya hain? Sharam se koi waasta nahi aapka?" Kainaat hisses at Aaban who just huffs and continues to glare at her.

(What is it? Don't you have anything to do with a thing called " shame"?)

"Rehne dein aapi! Aapke muh se sharam waali baatein acchi nahi lagti. Abhi aap dono ke ashleel harkatein meri Wash-wash ki masoomiyat kharab kardeti." Arsalan turns towards her and throws an excusing look to the couple, acting as if deeply offended.

(Let it be! Talks of decency don't suit you. Your brazen acts would have destroyed my Wash-wash's innocence.)

In his acting. He forgot who was standing in front of him.

"Kya kaha tumne?" Aaban's thundering voice echoes in the kitchen.

(What did you just say?)

All the drama withers away from Arsalan's face as he turns white sheet.

"Tumhari Wash-wash?" Aaban cocks a brow at him.

(Your Wash-wash?)

"Uh bhai wo uh.." Arsalan stammers looking here and there.

(Umm..that..)

"Uffo! Bas karedin ab." Kainaat holds Aaban's shoulder and pulls him back who was taking threatening steps.

(Oh! Stop it now!)

"Salan pagal hogaya bhai, ignore him." Washma pushes Arsalan away as he was still guarding her.

(Salan is crazy, ignore him.)

"Tumhari masoomiyat kharab ho jayegi." Arsalan's tone was full of accusation.

(It will destroy your innocence.)

"Tum kon hote ho iski masoomiyat ki fikr karne waale?" Aaban once again takes a threatening step towards Arsalan, who stumbles back colliding into Washma.

(Who are you to care for her innocence?)

"Allah rehem! Hato yaha se jaanwar!" Washma pushes Arsalan and glares at him who equally glares back.

(Lord have mercy! Move from here, you animal!)

"Mai bada hoon tumse, izzat karo." Arsalan orders.

(I am older than you, respect me.)

"Haan haan. Izzat karo iski, Bhai bulao isey." Aaban sarcastically tells her and leans back on the counter, smirking at Arsalan.

(Yes yes, show some respect! Call him brother.)

"Itni b-bhi iz-zat nahi chahiye." Arsalan stammers and rushes out of the kitchen dragging Washma along with him.

(Umm..not so much respect.)

"Hadd karte hain aap bhi." Kainaat grumbles.

(You cross the limits sometimes.)

Aaban smiles at her which vanishes instantly upon his thoughts.

"Itni raat ko ye meri behen ke saath kya kar raha hain?" Aaban instantly straightens upon his late realisation.

(What is he doing with my sister at this time?)

"Ya Allah! Bas kardein aap aur mere saath chaliye." Kainaat smacks her forehead and drags him out of the kitchen.

(Oh Lord! Stop it and come with me.)

The next day it was bustling with mehendi preparations.

The set up was green and golden this time. It was purely a ladies function as everyone wanted to be comfortable whilst getting their mehendi done.

Farzan was continuously irritating Arsalan who was highly frustrated because of Aaban's eye on him and Washma.

Chup kar jaa Farzan!" Warna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!" Arsalan grits his teeth and glares at the wall in front of him, trying his level best to ignore the chipmunk doing weird dance.

(Shut up Farzan! Or else..)

"Chal pyaar karegi? Haan ji haan ji! Oops! Aaban bhai ke hote hue kaise karoge?" Farzan sings then gasps at the last line. Giving a dramatic expression of shocks on his face.

(Let's fall in love? Yes! Oh! How will you fall in love with Aaban's presence?)

"Saale!" Arsalan mutters and swivels the stool.

(Scoundrel!)

His one foot up on the stand and one on the floor. Washma who enters with Kiran notices his hot posture immediately swoons.

A dark lock fell on his forehead while the rest of them pushed back. Grey shirt with sleeves rolled up and a watch sparkling on his right wrist.
Arsalan Ahmed was the epitome of hot mess and sexy alright!

Kiran notices the eye exchange between the youngsters and clears her throat, smirking at the two of them.

"Kya ho raha hain bhai?" Kiran steps in the lounge, taking a seat beside Arsalan who went into a la la land seeing his lady, or so he thinks.

(What's going on?)

"Kuch nahi aapi! Wo Arsalan.." Farzaan's loud mouth was immediately shut by Arsalan.

(Nothing. Just Arsalan...)

"Saale mangochod! Bakwaas bandh kar." Arsalan takes Farzan in a chokehold under his arm and slams his knuckles on his head.

(Keep your nonsense to yourself.)

"Kya kaha tumne?" A loud voice revertrabates in the area.

(What did you say?)

Washma immediately rushes towards the duo.

"Chodiye Arsalan bhai." Washma places her small palm on his bicep and pushes him away.

(Leave him Arsalan.)

"Tum kaisi baatein kar rahe ho meri masoom behen ke samne?" Aaban loudly asks.

(What stuff are you talking about in front of my innocent sister?)

"Masoom aur ye?" Arsalan chuckles and gives her form a complete look who in return glares at him.

(She, and innocent?)

"Bhai wo.." Arsalan turns towards Aaban but immediately gulps seeing the dark look present on his face.

(Umm..)

"Isiliye toh mangochod kaha." Arsalan mumbles and looks away.

(That is why I said mangochod.)

"Kal tak toh badi masoom lag rahi thi? A kya hua? Bhai keh diya?" Aaban throws a sarcastic jab to which Arsalan lets out an ouch and clutches his chest.

(She was very innocent to you till yesterday? Now what happened? She called you brother?)

"Uff dulhe miya! bas karo." Kiran who was watching the drama unfolds, butts in and stops Aaban.

(Oh stop it, groom to be!)

"Ye jhungur ke iraade theek nahi lag rahe aapi." Zoya giggles.

(I don't think this cockroach is having any good thoughts.)

"Jhungur kisey kaha? Lomdi!" Arsalan hisses and marches towards his sister to teach her a lesson.

(Whom did you call cockroach? You fox!)

Zoya shrieks and scrambles away, runs and hides behind Aaban's large frame.
Arsalan comes and stops in front of Aaban who just raises a brow at him.

"Bhai meri behen wapas karein!" Arsalan demands, bringing his palm forward.

(Return my sister to me!)

A slow smirk appears on Aaban's thin lips as he reaches towards Zoya and tucks her to his side.

"Pehle tum meri behen wapas karo." Aaban gives him a conceited look.

(First, you return my sister to me.)

"Oh! Lene dene ki baat hogi?" Arsalan gives him a smug smile, folding his arms.

(Oh! Give and take haan?)

"Toh ye dafa aap pe pehle lagti hain bhai, meri Naat wapas karein, phir sochunga!" Arsalan leers at him and gives an intense look to Washma whilst saying the last words.

(So then You should return my Naat to me, then I will think about it.)

Aaban's smirk immediately wipes away hearing his words.

"Teri..." He clenches his teeth and takes a threatening step towards Arsalan who was still giving him smug looks. Proud at himself for shutting his mouth for the first time in his life.

(You...)

He was only joking and everyone was aware about it, including Aaban.

"Chodo bhi sab! Arsalan tum jao, tailor ke yahan se Kainaat ka joda le aao mehendi ka." Kiran puts a break on their banter.

(Stop it now! Arsalan, go get Kainaat's dress,)

"Ji aapi. Chalo wash wash!" Arsalan moves towards the door.

(Okay, let's go Wash-wash.)

"Ek minute, Washma kyu?" Aaban again questions making Arsalan roll his eyes which Aaban didn't notice as Arsalan's back was facing him.

(Just a minute, Why Washma?)

Arsalan huffs, turns towards Washma and drags her away, holding her hand. The boy did show guts today!

Kiran comes and stands beside Aaban, looking at their retreating back.

"You know he is the best choice for our Washma." Kiran mutters, looking up at him.

"Jaanta hoon. Lekin satane me kya jaata hain darpok ko?" Aaban looks down and winks at her, who just shakes her head at him.

(I am aware but what is the harm in teasing him?)

~~

Fasi was pacing back and forth in his room, holding his hair in his hand and the other held a phone to his ear.

"Ainda mujhe pohne nahi karna Warina! Tumhari wajah se mai aaj kisi se nazrein nahi mila paa raha! Wo uski zindagi hain usey jo karna hain karne do." Fasi growls at the fun.

(Don't ever call me again, Warina. I am not able to meet anyone's eyes because of you. It's thor life, let them do whatever they want to.)

Before he could hear another word from the otherside, he cuts the call and throws the phone on bed.

"Ye maine kya kardiya?" He mutters and pinches the bridge of his nose.

(What did I do?)

"Mujhe usse maafi maangni chahiye." Thinking to himself, he nods.

(I should apologise to her.)

~~

It was evening time and the time for Rasm-e-henna. Kainaat was getting ready in her room.

Wearing a deep green kurti paired with straight pants, she pinned the Holden dupatta on her head, securing it with a pin. Bare face as per customs and wearing flower jewellery, she was ready.

A knock resonated in her room and the doors opened upon hearing her come in.

She looks up in the mirror, horror contorting on her face seeing Fasi enter her room. She instantly gets up and turns towards him.

~~

Aaban gets out of the bathroom, freshly showered and sighs seeing the green kurta on his bed.

He was already tired of so many rasm's, why couldn't they just keep a valima and he could directly welcome her to his room.

He knew there was going to be a partition today in between them and he would not be able to see his exotic beauty from today onwards till ruqsati.

"She must be ready by now and being her husband, I should be the first one to look at her today." Murmuring, he gets out of his room, taking determined steps towards Kainaat's room.

On the other side, Kainaat was baffled seeing Fasi in her room.

"Bhai... aap.." Kainaat trails off and looks away.

(You..)

Fasi gives her a soft smile.

"Mai tumse maafi maangne aaya tha." Shame drips his tone as he looks down, not able to meet her eyes.

(I came to apologise.)

Aaban was about to enter the door but stopped hearing Fasi's words.
Frown warps on his features as he steps away to listen.

"Mujhe maaf kardo Naat. Jo bhi maine tumhe kaha unn sab ke liye. Mai kon hota hoon tumhari zindagi me kuch kehne waala? Mujhe tumhe naukri chodne ke liye zabardasti nahi-"

(Please forgive me Naat for whatever I told you. Who am I to tell you stuff, I shouldn't have forced you to leave your job-)

Aaban's patience immediately wears off hearing his words and he enters the room.

"Kya kaha tumne?" He sharply cuts off Fasi amidst his apology.

(What the hell did you just say?)

"Tum? Kya kaha hain tumne Naat se?" His loud voice echoes into the room as he takes threatening steps towards Fasi who was not meeting his eyes.

(You? What did you say to Naat?)

Kainaat at once rushes towards him, holding him by his arm.

"Nahi karein Aaban! Wo mujhse kuch baat karne aaye the." Kainaat pleads, lest someone hears them and creates a ruckus.

(Don't do this Aaban, he just came to talk.)

"Tumne mujhse ye baat chupayi Naat?" Aaban throws an accusing look at her.

(You hid this from me, Naat?)

"Kainaat tum tayar ho?" Kiran enters the room, fixing her bracelet. Her words come to halt seeing the scene going in front of her eyes.

(Kainaat, are you ready?)

"Kya ho raha hain?" Kiran hurriedly enters and closes the door. Though she had inkling to what must have happened.

(What's happening here?)

"Ye aadmi pata nahi meri biwi se kya kya bakwas karte aaya hain aur mujhe khabar tak nahi!" Aaban clenches his jaw in anger, pointing a finger at Fasi.

(Don't know what rubbish he spoke to my wife and I am not even aware.)

Seeing a quiet Kiran, a look of realisation passes on Aaban's face.

"Tumhe pata tha?" Aaban questions her.

(You knew?)

"Kise pata tha kisey nahi hum baad me baat karenge. Lekin abhi, Fasi tum yahan kyu aaye ho? Maine kaha tha na! Naat se durr rehne ke liye." Kiran marches towards her brother.

(We will discuss this later but Fasi, what are you doing here? I told you to stay away from Naat.)

"Aapi, Fasi bhai maafi maangne aaye the." Kainaat who was already feeling bad for him, informs Kiran to lessen his shame.

(He came to say sorry.)

"Kuch toh aqal mandi ka kaam socha hai tumne." Kiran complains.

(Finally you did something sensible.)

"Naat aur...bhai. Mujhe maaf kardein. Mujhse ghalti hogayi. Mujhe Warina ke baato me nahi aana chahiye tha lekin ghalti meri hain! Mai koi chota baccha toh nahi tha uske baato me aane ke liye. Mere paas maaafi maagne ke alawa kuch nahi hain. Mai bohot sharminda hoon! Mujhse tum sab ki ruswayi bardasht nahi horahi." Fasi gulps down the tightness of his throat.

(Please forgive me, I shouldn't have believed Warina's words but it's my fault. I am not a 5 year old to come under her influence. I don't have anything except to say sorry. I am very ashamed. I cannot bear everyone's ignorance.)

"Warina? Warina ne kya kaha tumse?" Aaban questions him, barely able to control the urge of beating this man to pulp.

(Warina? What did she do?)

Fasi then goes ahead and explains how Warina made him do things.

She is still very much against Aaban and Kainaat's union and got a hint of Fasi's likeness towards Kainaat.

"Tum.." Aaban takes a step towards him again in full anger only to be pulled back by Kainaat.

(You..)

His midget was surely packed with strength.

"Fasi bhai aap jayen, Warina aapi se hum khud baat karlienge." Kainaat softly tells him who was still not meeting anyone's eyes.

(Fasi you can leave, We will talk to Warina.)

"Fasi chalo mere saath." Taking hold of her younger brother's arm, Kiran drags him out of the room.

(Fasi, come with me.)

Finally out of the room, Kainaat sighs and leans back on the wall. Aaban turns sideways and throws her a menacing glare which immediately straightens her up.

"Tum mujhse itni baatein kyu chupati ho?" Aaban narrows his eyes on her.

(Why do you hide so many things from me?)

"Maina kya chupaya?" Kainaat tries to act nonchalant.

(What did I hide?)

"Accha?" Aaban questions and folds his arm, glaring at the petite beauty.

(Really?)

Oh, how badly he wanted to punish her, in his own ways.

He looks at her. A really good look at her, from top to bottom to which she turns flush red.

"Ye kya besharmi hain?" Kainaat questions in a miffed tone, setting her dupatta properly to cover herself from his wandering eyes.

(What is this unabashed behaviour?)

"Kya kiya maine?" A slow smirk forms on his face as he takes small steps towards her.

(What did I do?)

"Ye besharmi kaise hui? Tumhe hi toh dekhta hoon." A step closer.

(How is this unabashed behaviour? I am looking at you only.)

"Aur mujhse kya dupatta lerahi ho?" Another step.

(And why are you covering yourself from me?)

"Itni qurbat ko mehsoos karne ke baad bhi mujhse kya chupa rahi ho?" His feet touched hers.

(Despite experiencing/feeling all the closeness, you are still hiding from me)

Aaban leans down at her, caging her petite frame in between him and the wall.
He takes hold of her chin in between his thumb and index finger and eyes wander from her big doe eyes to the mole on her left cheekbone. Sliding his gaze from nose, it came to rest on her plump lips coated with a sheer lipstick.

Kainaat's chest heaved seeing him so close to him. He was right. They have had a taste of their closeness and she has been bold to initiate some too but this? This was something new.

His gaze burned her. The scorching heat went from her chest to her stomach. The newly found intensity between them made her flutter and left her a stuttering mess.

She rests her palm on his chest, stopping him from moving into her further.
God! This much closeness was affecting her so much, she couldn't even fathom the thought of her being totally plastered to him.

Aaban's heart was a thundering mess. His bold exotic beauty was a shy petite one today.

And it did nothing but increased the alpha male in him more. While the bold Naat was definitely a turn on, this just went on another level.

"The things you make me do!" Aaban whispers, his green orbs connecting with her onyx ones.

Snaking an arm on her waist he pulls her flush into him making her gasp, his smouldering gaze passing a heat onto her.

"Pagal kar rakha hain tumne mujhe." Aaban murmurs and aggressively slams his lips on her.

(You have turned me crazy.)

A muffled gasp leaves her mouth and he relishes her.His lips move on hers with an aggressive pace making her clench his arms. Her eyes close down as they both delve into the pleasure.
A moan elicits from her throat as he gives a sharp bite to her lower lip and immediately sucks away the pain.

Her heart beating faster as his hand tightened on her waist and other went on her neck, holding her flush to himself.
Her heart was beating so wildly, she could only take little sips of breath. Breaking away from the kiss, Kainaat tilts her head sideways, taking in big gulps of air.
Aaban takes hold of her chin and turns her face towards him and swoops down for another kiss.

Her protests suppressed under his brazen act, his lips still moving on hers in a frantic pace. It held passion, intensity, lust, desire and love.

He tilts her head sideways for a comfortable angle as he slows down the kiss. And what felt like eternity, Aaban let goes of her lips but held her tightly.

Smiling at her with glittering eyes. He tucks her under his chin and slides his hand up and down on her back, who was still slightly panting.

"Bas itne me hi thakk gayi? Itni hi taqat thi?" Mirth drips from his tone as he mumbles into her hair earning a pinch on his waist making him chuckle.

(Tired already? You had only this much strength?)

"This man for sure has good stamina, He is composed and here you are, panting like a dog." Her subconscious mocks her, making her nod.

Aaban chuckles, sensing her nodding movement. He is yet to ask why she does that so often

"Pagal biwi ho tum meri."

(Crazy wife of mine.)

~~

Rasm e henna went by smoothly and the girls were in the kitchen, Washma feeding Kainaat as she had her hands full of henna.

Wiping the spilled curry on her lower lip, she keenly looks at her lower lip.

"Konsa lip plumper use kiya tumne? Accha lag raha hain but tumhare lips pehle se hi plump toh hain."

(Which lip plumper did you use? It's good but your lips are already plumpy.)

Kainaat immediately chokes on the piece of roti and starts coughing.
Washma hurriedly gets up and starts patting her back.

Kiran who was standing near the counter with Zoya lets out a snigger.

"A very natural lip plumper I must say, haina Naat?" Kiran smirks looking at her, who wasn't meeting her eyes.

"I am going to kill this guy." Kainaat mumbles over a glass of water.

holaaaaa..ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO...;)

Do follow me on instagram please, to know more about my stories, my character's interviews, aesthetics, book covers and most importantly, TEASERS/SNEAK PEEKS!

INSTA ID: cheesyburgir

No amount of apologies are enough for making you guys wait so much. I am having a major block and it is taking me months to complete a chapter.

I won't prolong this story ab. It was supposed to end with 2 chapters pehle hi but on demand, I increased the chapters which made it more difficult to write and lost so many readers.

Uffff Allah rehem kare! You guys don't know how many times I was about to discontinue this story. But my love for you all and my two cute leads didn't let that happen. So maybe 1 more or 2 chapters to go and done!!!!

Don't worry, I am half done with the next story so you guys won't have to wait so long for updates. I will publish that book once it is completed.

much love to you all!

Do comment your views on today's chapter. On Fasi? Aaban? Kainaat?

*Vote and Comment*

~Burgir

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

140K 13.9K 108
Complete
265K 23.2K 96
Short and different stories
14.8K 232 12
Khaandan ki pyari beti
7.6K 250 9
Muhobbat ka kissa sabhe ka tha hissa tha gudda diwana the gudiya dewani Suno chanda Kaho chanda Suno ooooo chandaaaaa #sunochanda