Over Again {Harry Styles Fanf...

By calumharolds

Cassia Reyes never felt love or recognition. This summer, she's visiting her cousin to take a break from ever... More

Chapter 1 "The Pilot"
Chapter 2 "Parties and Bands"
Chapter 3 "Dreams and Decisions"
Chapter 4 "Getting Lost"
Chapter 5 "Harry Styles"
Chapter 6 "Twitter Goes Insane"
Chapter 8 "Birthday"
Chapter 9 "Memories"
Chapter 10 "Two Points Of View"
CHAPTER 11 "Battle Of The Bands"
Chapter 12 "Youtubers & Jealousy"

Chapter 7 "Bandsessions"

191 2 2
By calumharolds

CHAPTER 7 Bandsessions

Cassia

They rays of sunshine, shining through the window woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Aileen’s not here anymore, so she’s awake already. It surprises me that she didn’t woke me up. She never leaves the room in the morning without pulling me out of bed.

I reached out for my phone, which should be on the bedside table but it wasn’t there.

What the hell is going on? A few minutes later I decided to go downstairs.

When I arrived in the living room, Aileen’s parents where sitting on the couch, both drinking coffee and talking about what they could do today. Patricia, my aunt, looked at me and smiled. “Goodmorning Cassia. If you’re looking for Aileen, she’s in the kitchen.”

“Goodmorning. Yeah, I was actually wondering why she’s already awake.” I gave her a sleepy smile and walked into the kitchen. When I saw who was sitting at the kitchen table, my heart stopped beating for a second.

“Hello Cassia.”, Harry said with his freaking sexy, raspy voice. I looked to Aileen, who was leaning against the kitchen shelf. She was smiling innocently. When I looked back to Harry, I remembered that stupid little me didn’t even think of changing into something normal, or at least of doing my hair. Fuck.

“Hey, uhm...I’ll be right back.” I turned around and when I left the kitchen, I started to run upstairs. Holy shit. What has Aileen done? Why is Harry sitting in the kitchen? And I don’t even know what time it is!

After I put my hair up in a bun, changed into a pair of shorts and a simple red top, I walked back to the kitchen.

“So, hello again.”, I said nervously. “Sorry but what are you doing here Harry?”
“It’s about that Twitter thing...”, he answered in the same nervous way, I did before. Awh, he was really worrying about that, how cute! Oh come on, my subconscious mind added, like he would already care about you. You only know him for 2 days.

“Don’t worry about that.”, I allayed him.

“But I am really sorry about that. When I tweeted the picture of you, I didn’t even think of what could happen. You got so much hate for no reason and I feel so horrible about that. I really want to make it up to you. Do you have time today?”

Is Harry Styles actually asking me to go on a date with me? Oh my god.

“I...I’m sorry but I’m busy today. Aileen and I are going to the bandsession at James’ house.”

“Oh...” I don’t know if I’m hallucinating or not but for a second Harry really looked dissapointed.

“I think James would be totally ok with Harry also coming over. What do you think about that Harry?”, Aileen added. It’s so obvious that she wants to set me and Harry up. Ugh.

“Sounds good. But please ask James first, I don’t want to come over without him knowing about it.” He is so modest and such a gentleman. Stop raving about him I admonished myself.

“I’m gonna text him but the thing is, I have no clue where my phone is. Last night I put it on the bedside table and now it’s gone.“

“Oh yeah, your phone.” Aileen took it out of her pocket. “When I woke up I wanted to know what time it was, so I looked at your phone and then I saw the message from Harry and I just HAD to text him that he should come over.” She gave me the cutest smile she could but that won’t change the fact that I’m actually really mad at her. What was she thinking when she read the message that Harry sent me? Or what was she thinking when she replied to it? I mean it’s still my decision whether I want to meet Harry or not. Tonight she’ll get to know my evil side.

James was even happy when I asked whether Harry could join our bandsession today, which surprised me. I guess they were close friends before Harry entered The X-Factor.

Before we went to James, I quickly changed my outfit to high waisted shorts and a pink blouse, with a cute bow.

xxx

We arrived at James’ house at 2pm. His house is really really huge and it looks super luxurious, which surprises me. I didn’t know that James’ parents were that rich. James hugged us all and guided us to his garage, where all of the instruments are.

Tristan and Brad were already there, so we could start talking about our songchoice immediately.

“What kind of songs did you play last year? Aileen told me that you got second place.”, I questioned.

“Well, we sang “As Long As You Love Me” by Justin Bieber and we did a Bruno Mars Mashup.”, Brad informed me.

“They were really good, I don’t get why they didn’t win. It’s not fair.”, Aileen added with a disappointed voice. Now I got really curious of how they sing and how they covered those songs.

“Could you maybe play one of those songs to me? I would love to hear it.”
“Of course, which one would you like to hear?”, James asked, with a (I must admit) sexy smirk. Damn, he looks really good. I’m not really into blonde guys but he is definitely an exeption.

“That Bruno Mars Mashup.” I gave him my sweetest smile.
“Okay, let’s start then.”, Tristan said, interrupting the flirting between me and James.Brad is the main singer and a guitarist, Tristan plays the drum and James also plays the guitar. They took all of their instruments and started playing.

“Never had much faith in love or miracles
Ooh!
Never wanna put my heart on the line
Ooh!
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
Ooh!
I'm born again every time you spend the night

Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise
and it shows, yeah, yeah

I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have give you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
But now my baby is dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from.
Mad woman, bad woman, that's just what you are,
Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, cause
What you don't understand is

Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise
and it shows, yeah, yeah

I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have give you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
But now my baby is dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Cause you make me feel like,
I've been locked out of heaven
for too long, for too long
Yeah, you make me feel like,
I've been locked out of heaven
for too long, for too long.”

I’m absolutely speechless. This has been so amazing, I’m blown away by their talent! Brad’s voice is so unique and raspy and I love the vocals James and Tristan do in the background.

“Wow, this has been fantastic! I can’t describe how much I loved this.”, I complimented. “You guys should have win the first place, I don’t get why you didn’t.”

“Yeah, I totally agree with Cassia.”, Harry approved. Oh my gosh. Harry. I totally forgot that he was attendent. How could I forget about his presence? Shit. And I was flirting with James only five minutes ago. I could feel his gaze on me and I turned my head to face him. He looked at me with an impenetrable glance. What was he thinking about? Is he jealous? Is he mad at me? I wish I could read his mind right now. I tried to give him a smile but I failed big time. I don’t want to know how it looked like. My stomach pockered up and I kind of am scared. Scared of losing him. Losing him?, my subconscious mind flouted, How can you lose him when you didn’t even get him?

“Cassia?”, James snapped me out of my daydreaming.
“Sorry sorry sorry! What did you say?” Seriously, I should find a solution or a medicine against my daydreaming. I hate it.

“We were talking about songs we could play this year, do you have any suggestions?”, he questioned me with his (sexy) smile. I just have to mention that he even has beautiful teeth. STOP IT, I shouted at myself, Stop thinking things like that.

“Well, I always wanted to cover “The Little Things Give You Away” by Linkin Park. Do you know that song?”

“Yeah, I know it! Linkin Park is my favourite band, that song would be perfect!”, Tristan exclaimed. I never thought that someone out of this group would know that song. Tristan really surprised me with that.

xxx

One hour later, we agreed to sing that song from Linkin Park, I suggested and “Let Her Go” by Passenger. I adore both of the songs, so I’m really looking forward to cover them.

We will start with the rehearsals next week on Tuesday. I can’t wait!

Harry

The bandsession is over and I am accompanying Cassia and Aileen on their way back home. They were chatting about the fact that Cassia is going to perform at the Battle Of The Bands but I didn’t really pay attention.

The only thing I had in mind was the flirting between James and Cassia erlier this day. I don’t even know why but I am insanely jealous. But why? She’s not my girlfriend nor is she close to it. It still makes me furious when I think of them together. James is a good guy and I really like him but I  don’t think they would make a good couple. Maybe I am just hallucinating and they weren’t even flirting. I should seriously stop agonising about that.

We arrived at Aileen’s house 15 minutes later. “I’m freezing, when did it get so cold outside?”, Aileen questioned. She’s right, the weather became really cool. “I gotta go inside, bye Harry.” She hugged me before going inside. It’s only me and Cassia outside. Awesome. I don’t really wanna talk to her right now. “You should go inside as well, Aileen is right, it’s cold.”, I proposed.

“Actually, I was wondering whether you would like to take a walk with me. I could change into something warmer and then we could go.” So she still wants to hang out with me? The thing is I’m mad at her. Deep inside I know it’s ridiculous but jealousy is stronger than my subsconscious mind. “Sorry but I am really tired. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night and I really need that right now. Maybe tomorrow.”

I don’t know what it was but something was blazing in her eyes for a second. “Fine.”, she snapped. Cassia turned around and opened the door. “Bye Harry.” And then she slammed the door shut.

She’s mad. Or hurt. Or maybe both of it. This second I realised how fucking stupid I was. What have I done?

____________________________________________________________

Long time no update huh? I'm so so sorry but I was so uninspired and I was so busy with school etc. I can't wait for my next vacation!

So what did you think of this chapter? I promised that this one would be a long one and it is. I'm kind of proud of the length but I don't really like what's happening in this chapter. Idk, I'm fucking uninspired (as I mentioned before lol).

Please let me know your opinion about this chappy and if you liked it please vote and follow me. Love you guys. -Sonja xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 36.4K 100
Harry Styles and Liam Payne go to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School in Cheshire along with Zayn Malik their school is taking part in an exchange wit...
422K 10.5K 16
Senior year at the same small high school in the same small town of Holmes Chapel. After spending the summer avoiding his once-best-friend-now-enemy...
1.4K 68 31
They all seperated.. They have there own lives.. Own family.. Own House.. They all moved to Holmes Chapel.. Mullingar.. Wolverhampton.. Bradford and...
8.5K 300 25
Kate Marshall's life has never been normal. Having a dad in the military and constantly changing locations definitely hasn't had a positive affect on...