Armageddon Prime

Por Nomie132

(Sequel to "Ninjago & Ninjago Movie Crossover") [Written: 2023 - ] 2 years after the events of the first book... Más

1st Book's Summary
Prologue
Episode 1 Sign of Trouble
Episode 2 Fallen Hero
Episode 3 Wishful Thinking
Episode 4 Family Relations
Episode 5 Ninjago's Most Wanted
Episode 7 Tower of Dreams
Episode 8 Time is Running Out
Episode 9 Shadows of the Past
Episode 10 Phone Home

Episode 6 Surviving on a Wish

439 13 52
Por Nomie132

Song Inspiration: Lily

Artist: Alan Walker

*Inspired by the "Ninjago Tribute~ "Lily" by Alan Walker" by The-Ninjago-Random on YouTube*

~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's heart throbbed in his ears. He could only stare at the head guard.

Any sounds around him grew muffled as he panted on the ground, trying to catch his breath. His body shook the more he stared at the young man before him. He tried to speak, but the teen only continued to heave out deep breaths. All he managed to choke out was a name.

"C-Cole!?" he exclaimed. The head guard had shook off his dizziness before standing. The glow from his arms disappeared before he took notice. His gaze, though, still swirled with a bright purple hue. The more the color consumed his vision, the angrier the guard became. He picked up his spear and that emanated a pink glow. 

"I tried to go easy on you, but I guess we can do this the hard way," Cole muttered. Lloyd didn't even hear him. He was too stuck in his head. His counterpart's seemingly descent into villainy already made the teen's thoughts spiral, but this betrayal...

To witness one of the ninja actively helping the twisted man that once turned his father and several of his friends into fiery monsters:

There's no way... He can't seriously be the one leading this attack. C-Cole would never-

Lloyd's mind was about to snap.

A single whistle pulled the teen out of his panic state. The head guard let out a signal and one by one, more guards appeared from above and in every possible exit in the large alley.

Garmadon rose from the dirt and formed his daggers once more. He ensured his son's safety by standing in front of him. 

"You better be ready to fight, child," Garmadon muttered towards Lloyd, noticing his spacing out a moment ago.

Lloyd then gritted his teeth. He shifted his focus between the head guard and his followers. The teen had so many questions for his ninja friend. Questions that he knew would not be answered. If Cole was anything like his counterpart's current state, talking was out of the question for now. Reluctantly, Lloyd unsheathed his sword and narrowed his gaze. He inhaled just as the guards prepared to charge.

HONK! HONK!

Lloyd whipped his head back towards the street, and his body tensed up. 

A ginormous four door truck sped into the alley, causing all the guards on the ground to scatter. The spray painted vehicle swerved to the right and sent the head guard flying into a pile of garbage.

Dust kicked up in the alley while the guards from above began firing lasers at the heavily armored truck. The window rolled down to reveal a young woman behind the wheel. Her dirty blonde hair was cut short with long bangs on the side of her face. Both Garmadon and Lloyd stared at her with pure bewilderment. 

"Need a ride?" the newcomer asked cooly.

"Who are you?" Lloyd asked.

"Blazey H. Speed, you fellas look like you could use some help-"

Just then, another figure popped their head into view from the backseat. Her bright green hair was tied up in a messy pony tail. 

"No time for introductions! GET IN IDIOTS!" she screamed over the loud laser blasts. 

Not having many other options, Garmadon picked up his son and headed for the car with Lloyd right behind him. The green ninja had stopped to pick up metal trash can lids and threw one over at Garmadon.
The two used the lids as cover until they reached the vehicle.

At the same time, Cole rose from the garbage pile once Lloyd had one foot inside. He turned to look at the head guard, who was holding his head. The pain that appeared over Cole's face, though, wasn't from the impact. Lloyd could see the purple glow vanish from the former ninja's eyes. The guard then began to look around as if he had forgotten where he was. The scene puzzled Lloyd until he was interrupted from a violent yank of his arm that brought him all the way inside the vehicle. 

As soon as the door shut, the truck backed out of the alley and sped off down the street. 

Garmadon and Lloyd were flung back and forth in the back seat every time the truck made sharp turns. After putting on his seatbelt, the former tyrant kept his sleeping son secure by holding him up with two of his four arms while his counterpart bounced from the rough driving before finally putting on his own seat belt. 

"Who are you guys?! Why are you helping us?" Lloyd asked, leaning over towards the front seats. The green-haired woman, known as Tox, sat in the passenger seat as she kept her focus on the vehicle's mirrors.

"Couldn't you have guessed it? We're rebels fighting against Damian and his stupid Prime Guardians," Tox spat until her gaze became fixated on the rear view mirror. "We've got a tail!"

The driver, Blazey, checked and cursed when she saw the several vehicles speeding down the street after them. 

"Dang it, I can't even tell if they're the ones who were chasing us before or if they're the head guard's foot soldiers," she said while glancing back at the three new people they picked up. She focused her gaze on Lloyd through the mirror, who was displaying newfound panic on his face.

"There's no way we can out run that many-"

"Don't worry, kid, I was one of the fastest racers in Prime Empire."

"I have no idea what that is," Lloyd said quickly.

Blazey's face went blank before she turned her head to look right at Lloyd. She leaned one arm on Tox's armrest while she kept one hand on the wheel. "Seriously? Have you been out of town for a while or something?"

"Uh, something like that and- AND BLOCKADE!" Lloyd screamed as his face paled. Blazey turned back and saw the blockade of Prime Guardians with their vehicles in the distance. The driver, though, grew a wide grin.

"Brace yourselves!" she spat excitedly while Tox pulled out a device from the floor. 

"Hey, blondie!" she called out towards Lloyd. The teen snapped out of his terror and looked at the elemental. With both hands, she tossed him the device. Lloyd fumbled with it before realizing that it was a large grappling hook.

"I need you to hook that to the side of the car and press the button when I say so."

"What!?" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Just roll down your window and-"

"I heard what you said, but why the heck am I-"

Tox whipped her head around and glared at the ninja.

"Do you want to make it out of this alive!?" she spat. When Lloyd didn't respond, Tox rolled down her own window and pulled out a launcher from her belt. "Then do what I say and do it now! I'll cover you!"

"O-Okay," Lloyd said before rolling down his window. Garmadon grumbled from his seat as the truck swerved left and right to avoid the continuous blasts from the guardians' cannons behind them. He placed a seat belt over his son and rolled down the window next to him. Garmadon's eyes flash purple as he powered up his fists. He shot several purple fire blasts while Tox came out with her launcher and aimed at the cars. 

"Keep it steady, Speed! This is gonna be a close one," Tox called out, muttering the last sentence to herself. The vehicle stopped swerving after Blazey stomped on the gas pedal, speeding straight towards the oncoming blockade. 

After shaking off some of his nerves, Lloyd slammed the grappling hook on the truck's door, and the device attached itself with a loud click.

"Ready..." Tox mumbled. She inhaled with her hand on the trigger. Once she pulled it, the device launched several smoke bombs that held her poison gas towards the cars, creating a veil so thick that the rebels couldn't even see the enemy behind them anymore. 

At the same time, Blazey aimed for one of the guard's large vehicles in front of them and used it as a ramp. The driver sped faster and faster until the rebels' truck was literally launched into mid-air and over the blockade. Tox and the others then dove their heads back inside the truck.

"NOW!" the elemental screamed. Lloyd pressed the button on the device, and instantly, the  large grappling hook shot out towards the nearest building and death gripped the concrete wall to the point it caused a couple small cracks. When the grappling hook's line met its end, the truck swung to the left, making Lloyd scream while his heart sank into his stomach.

Once the truck slammed back onto the black pavement, the line automatically disconnected from the door, and the rebels sped off once again. Tox looked in the rear view mirror to see that the green cloud had consumed the blockade as well, causing the elemental to smirk. 

"YES! That plan worked great!" she spat before high-fiving Blazey. Tox then turned back to see Lloyd inhaling several deep breaths.

"Not bad, kid," she said with a smile. Blazey stole glances in the rear view mirror to check the passengers in the back.

"So, what did you all do to tick off the Prime Guardians so badly?" Blazey asked. Lloyd opened his mouth to speak, but no words could come out.

"Isn't it obvious? They helped out that kid leader of the Tarragon Dragons," Tox said while throwing a thumb back at the unconscious teen. Blazey focused on him, and her face lit up.

"Wicked."

Finally, Lloyd shook his head to rid himself from the ringing in his ears and frowned.

"Look, thank you both for your help, but who are you exactly?"

"Like we said, we're rebels fighting against Damian," Blazey answered casually. 

"We formed a little resistance of our own, but we haven't come up with a name yet," Tox replied.

"I told you, we should call it-"

"No one's going to take us seriously with a name like Speedy Fire Starters! Sounds like a kid's arcade game!"

"You do realize I am literally from an actual arcade game-"

"That doesn't change my point!" 

"Ah, now I remember you! You were that racer that helped the resistance in defeating the OverLord," Garmadon stated to the driver, smiling at his accomplishment that he finally recognized the face. He then glanced over at Tox and squinted his gaze."I have no clue who you are though." 

His words made the elemental grumble under her breath. 

"Okay, I have no idea what any of you are saying, but where exactly are we going now?" Lloyd asked, leaning forward.

"To our rebel hide out," Blazey stated with a smug face before speeding faster down the quiet road.

...

(No one's Pov)

Time: 12:27 PM

Location: Remains of the Former Tarragon Dragon's Hideout

~~~~~~

A clash of weapons, shouts, and explosions erupted throughout battle field.

Wu was shoved back several feet from the Queen of Shintaro's head on attack. She swung her spear at the martial arts teacher while her men started surrounding the other ninja.

"In the name of Lord Damian, I order you to stand down, NOW!" Vania commanded with a booming voice. Wu held her back with his wooden staff, but it would surely break soon against the pressure of her ivory spear.

"Vania, please! You must remember me. The ninja-"

"Enough of your lies, criminal! Lord Damian has already informed me of your traitorous acts to overthrow him," Vania growled. Wu narrowed his gaze before evading the queen, shoving her force to the right to break their stalemate. 

"And I assume you believe that Damian is the one who freed your kingdom from the tyranny of your father?" Wu asked carefully.

"Of course! He is an honorable hero and deserves our protection and respect," Vania spat while standing tall.

"Then why is he sending two armies to fight a group of teenagers? Does this fight not seem unfair to you?" Wu asked.

Vania looked around at the debris from the warehouse that has been reduced to rubble. Her body tensed as if she finally noticed the chaos around her. Vania then focused her attention towards the fighting ninja and Samurai mech, which obliterated the cannons with its blasters. The longer she stared at her opponents, the more her merciful gaze evaporated and replaced with a cold, calculating one.

"These teenagers are hardly weaklings. You and I both know that Elemental Masters are powerful and thus require much force," Vania pointed out with a clenched fist. Wu stared at the leader before him, completely speechless.

What kind of twisted magic was put on her?

Wu snapped out of his thoughts, though, when he noticed Stellar. The tech genius glanced in his direction before holding up a device. With a knowing stare, the sensei prepared himself for their escape plan.

"You and I both know, Vania... you do not believe in those words," Wu stated before making a high pitch whistle. At the same time, Stellar pressed a button on her spherical device and slammed it to the ground. 

Smoke not only leaked out of the sphere, it exploded, covering the entire lot in mere seconds, leaving the enemy in complete disarray. In just a few seconds, though, the smoke vanished as fast as it came. It gave the ninja enough time to race out of the debris and enter the city streets in several directions, but their limited cover only gave them a head start. 

"After them!" one of the Prime Guardians shouted. Both the Prime Guardians and the Shintaran army rushed to the streets, completely missing the Samurai mech that flew high above the chaos. 

Pixal blasted garbage cans, street lights, and anything else that could block the armies' path as much as possible, yet they still managed to find ways around the debris. Many more Shintaran guards then flew up to chase after the Samurai, but the giant mech was too fast, blasting off before any of them could get close.

Meanwhile, the streets were filled with soldiers. They flooded the alleyways and every corner in hopes to find the ninja, but those that followed their targets' paths were interrupted by new foes.

The earth rumbled, metal clanked, and hissing sounds carried throughout the air.

Several Prime Guardians were ambushed by Serpentine, who erupted from the ground below.

Constrictai burrowed underneath the streets and alleyways and created openings for several Serpentine to emerge and grab hold of the soldiers, dragging them down or swiping them off their feet.

Shintaran guards were then pulled from the air when Venomari appeared around them, spraying their hallucinatory venom right into their eyes. 

Vania slowed her pace to witness all her guards falling one by one, either by a serpent's brute force or by the imaginary images the venom caused them to see. The queen gripped her spear as the screams rang through her ears.

"Fall back! Fall ba-" 

"Going somewhere?"

Vania's breath hitched. She had unconsciously taken a few steps back. That is when she sensed a figure behind her. She dared to glance back and noticed it was a person in all black. It was evident that he was not there seconds before, but the way his grey skin blended with the few shadows that was cast on the buildings made the queen wonder if he possessed a super natural power.

At the same time, more people entered the scene. They were not serpents, but they carried themselves as if they too were warriors like the shadow man behind her. One in particular wore metal gloves, which he slammed together with excitement.

"Karloff has missed the battle field!" he cheered. Once Karloff connected both his fists, he grew twice his normal size, and he gained a pure metallic exterior. Right behind him, the amber ninja from before stepped forward and stared the queen down.

"You're coming with us, your highness. We have some questions for you," Skylor said with a deep frown. 

...

(No One's POV)

Location: The Former Jade Palace

Time: 2:45 PM

~~~~~~

Papers were flung off the table in a fit of rage. As they scattered across the ground, Damian heaved a few deep breaths. His anger boiled over after the news his head guard had just delivered. Cole stood off to the side of the throne room with his helmet tucked underneath his arm. He cast his gaze towards the ground in shame.

"So, let me get this straight... Not only did you not capture Lloyd Garmadon, but you managed to fail in capturing any of his gang members and the criminals that helped him?" Damian asked with his tone dangerously low. Cole tightened his fists, gritting his teeth at the memory of his beaten and bruised soldiers after the battle.

"It was my fault, sir... I did not account for the Serpentine or Elemental Masters helping-"

"Of course you didn't! But that shouldn't have mattered when I provided you with both my army and the whole FLEET of Shintaro!" Damian shouted before slamming his fist. He walked away from his table that was once filled with his research and pinched the bridge of his nose. Cole exhaled quietly before continuing.

 "It was a coordinated attack. They planned every avenue. Not only that, but there were these people who knew this spinning tornado technique and-"

Damian's head shot up. He spun around and stared at the guard with his mouth slightly open.

"Wait, these people... What did they look like?"

Cole pondered the thought.

"I didn't get a good look at most of them since I was pursuing Garmadon and this one teen in a green ninja suit-"

"What!?" Damian spat. His eyes grew wide while dread settled in the pit of his stomach.

"Garmadon was there. He rescued his son with the help of this kid with blonde hair," Cole rambled, clearly at a loss for what his lord wanted. 

His words, though, echoed through Damian's ears. He ran a hand through his hair while his body trembled.

There's no way. Their counterparts... They...

"THEY'RE SERIOUSLY HERE TOO!?" Damian spat. Cole jumped at the sudden outburst and gave his lord a blank stare. The guard wanted to ask who it was he was referring to, but he decided against it. He knew better than to press his lord in moments like this. After a few awkward seconds of silence, Cole stepped forward.

"Sir, give me a second chance. I'll send my men back out, and we can-"

"NO!" Damian screamed. His panic quickly shifted back into fury before he stormed over to Cole.

The lord stood eye to eye with his guard. Damian then grabbed a chunk of the young man's hair and pulled his head to the side. Cole winced from the sudden pain but soon grew a hard glare at his supposed 'heroic' leader.

"I have had enough of your failures for the time being. I need to formulate another plan to capture Lloyd. For now, I will have the Police Commissioner and his forces search the streets for any leads. You will be in charge of finding the Queen of Shintaro. If I hear one more outburst from her general, Hailmar, about her disappearance due to your incompetence, then I will gladly let the Shintarans hold you fully responsible and have them throw you in their dungeon."

Damian shoved the guard back so hard that he stumbled. Cole's helmet fell with a loud clank before he rubbed the side of his head. He looked like he wanted to snap, but his lord wasn't finished.

"Do not forget that I found you, boy. You were a mere runaway before I took you in. I was the only one who did not deem you a failure... do not make me regret giving you a chance for greatness."

The head guard kept his cold stare towards Damian, but he soon bit his tongue. His arms fell to his sides, and he let his head dip low once again.

"Yes, sir...  I'll find Queen Vania for you if it's the last thing I do," Cole said before giving a slight bow towards Damian.

"See it that you do. You are dismissed," Damian said before waving his guard away. Cole picked up his helmet and walked out of the throne room. Once he shut the doors, though, he stopped.

It was silent in the grand hallway. No one else was around to watch the head guard lean his back against the door and stand there frozen. 

Anger boiled over his features while tears stung his gaze, which he squeezed shut. Finally, Cole opened his eyes, gaining a bitterly tired expression. His frown deepened before he threw on his helmet. The head guard then marched down the hall with heavy strides. 

...

(Movie POV)

Location: Ninja Resistance's Base

Time: 3:24 PM

~~~~~~

"Does anyone else think this was an insane decision!?" Stellar spat while motioning towards the Queen of Shintaro, who was tied to a chair with duck tape over her mouth. The whole group, minus Lloyd and Garmadon, stood around inside the warehouse.

"Why? Getting deja vu for yourself?" Nya asked with a smirk, recalling the redhead's prior days of being their enemy. Stellar gave the water master a dull expression before Jay stepped forward.

"Yeah, I'm with Stellar on this one. This seems pretty risky," he muttered. He side-eyed the queen, who was glaring the lightning elemental down. 

"Yes, this was a very last minute change of plans, Wu. Garmadon is not even back with Lloyd yet," Misako stated, hinting at the worry that gnawed inside her.

"Indeed, but I would not have suggested this plan if I had not spoken with her highness myself," Wu said while turning his focus on the silently raging queen. Cole stepped forward. His headphones hung around his neck as he walked over towards Vania. He stared straight at her for a few seconds before shooting a thumb in her direction.

"So uh... who is she again? Cause, I've never heard of any kind of place called Shintaro in our realm," Cole said with a plain expression, making the queen muffle a few words in protest.

"She is an ally. In fact, she is rather close to your counterpart, Cole. He and Vania, here, defeated her tyrannical father that used to rule over the land of Shintaro," Wu said. This piqued the earth ninja's interest as he dwelt on the old teacher's words.

"If we can restore her memories, then that will be one less army helping Damian," Skylor said. Kai, who stood next to her, smiled.

"Sounds good to me."

"But, that may be harder than we might think. The main reason I wanted to bring Vania along is to gain some answers," Wu stated, carrying a deep frown. "She's different. It is not just her memories that have been altered like everyone else in the Ninjago. Her entire demeanor has changed. The Vania I knew would never believe in excessive force or battling against foes who clearly do not appear dangerous."

"Uh, I can't tell if that's an insult or not, but go on," Jay said while fiddling with the end of his scarf.

"My point is that Vania is not a ruthless person. Damian must have done something to her to ensure that she would remain loyal to him. That is what we need to find out," Wu explained.

"Sounds like a plan, dude!" Kai spat with a smile. Nya glanced in his direction, shooting him a look.

"Are you just going to agree with what everyone's saying?" Nya asked. Her brother shrugged in response.

"Look, there's been so much going on these past two days, and I'm honestly kind of lost. Besides, Wu's making clear sense to me," Kai said plainly. Zane, who stood next to the fiery teen, giggled at his response while Nya sighed. Wu, though, couldn't help but smile at the ninja's banter before heading towards Vania. Pixal then stopped him.

"Before we start the interrogation, I need to inform you that Garmadon and Lloyd have arrived," Pixal stated while pointing towards the warehouse's entrance. Right after she spoke, Garmadon and Lloyd walked in with an unconscious gang leader on the dark lord's shoulder. 

"You're back," Misako said with pure relief as her and Wu rushed over. The alternate realm ninja ran towards their leader and nearly dog piled the green teen. Lloyd chuckled as he embraced several of his teammates. 

"Dude! We thought you were captured or something," Kai said. His brotherly instincts kicked in when he spoke, staring at the teen with a wide gaze of concern. 

"You better have a good reason for making us worry!" Nya spat, but she held a relieved smile. 

"Heh, sorry guys... We got a little caught up with our escape. The good news, though, is that we found more allies to join us," Lloyd said, grinning at the group. 

"That's wonderful, Lloyd," Wu stated happily. The teen's grin, though, faltered when a thought crossed his mind. He cast his gaze to the side when he recalled all the events that led to their escape. 

"But the bad news... We found..." Lloyd trailed off. The memories of the head guard whirled through the teen's mind, bringing his mood down more and more. 

"So is this a swamp or a poorly made storage facility? Seriously, why are there random warehouses all the way out here?"

The group was pulled out of their reunion and looked beyond the new arrivals to find more newcomers. 

"It's a hideout, Tox. Did you expect a fortified structure with barbed wire fencing?" Scott asked the elemental with an eye roll. A man with a long pony tail then came up to stand next to the duo.

"I believe it is a fit enough place to combat Damian and his forces," Okino stated while scanning the area around him.

"Yeah, honestly, I'll take anything over living under another tyrant again," Scott replied bitterly before crossing his arms.

"I think this place is pretty cool. But, we seriously need to set up an area for our vehicles," Blazey said while standing next to Tox. Scott nodded in agreement before another figure walked up to join the group. 

A hood covered most of her face as the final person gazed at the swampy terrain with minimal interest. When she turned towards the quiet group in the warehouse, though, tension rose. 

Wu, Misako, and Pixal all stared at the final newcomer with growing dread. Despite their gazes, the hooded figure showed no awareness of the hostile feedback she was receiving and simply yawned.

"Harumi..."

...

What no one seemed to notice during the battle at the Tarragon Dragons' hideout was that there was a observer.

Nadakhan had decided to check the status of gang leader and was surprised to find the hideout in ruins. He had not witnessed most of the battle, but he was there for the aftermath, listening to the defeated Prime Guardians complain about rebels who could command the elements and create colorful tornadoes. 

The realization struck the pirate djinn. He had feared the worst. As he hid in a darkened alleyway, he processed the situation with much grief.

The ninja have regained their memories? Impossible... 

Nadakhan shook off the thought before tightening his grip on his sword. 

I must find out the truth.

The pirate disappeared in a cloud of dust and reappeared seconds later in an entirely different setting. He now resided in an office with high tech equipment and a large computer screen on the far left. Nadakhan had chosen this place due to it possessing the only remaining ninja that was not deeply rooted in Damian's clutches. At least... the pirate hoped that it still held a ninja.

"AH! Wha-W-Who are you?!" a voice spat. Nadakhan turned to find a trembling man. He rested in a wheelchair behind his desk and stared at the armed djinn before him with clear terror. 

Nadakhan narrowed his gaze before floating up towards the tech genius. 

"I have one question for you... Does Zane Julien still work here?" he asked coldly. Cyrus Borg blinked a few times before finally processing the question.

"Z-Zane? Why, yes, he is my assistant on many of my projects-"

"When did you last see him?"

"Oh, uh, just a few minutes ago actually. We were discussing what Lord Damian's Engineering Department wants us to manufacture next and-"

Nadakhan turned away from Borg and pondered. The words of the Prime Guardians and this man were not adding up. 

Perhaps only a few of the ninja have regained their memories. As I suspected, Damian's rule will soon crumble, but I cannot wait on the sidelines anymore as the ninja grow stronger.

I must stop them from gaining any more of their allies, but I cannot directly harm the nindroid without interfering with that fool's wish.

An idea then began to form in the djinn's mind. His face lit up with excitement as he gained a wide grin. He then whipped back around to face the tech genius.

"Excuse my abrupt behavior, Cyrus Borg. I am but a lowly servant of the great Lord Damian who cannot stand by and watch as rebel forces attempt to overthrow him," Nadakhan said, giving a small bow. He even tucked away his blade, so he could further prove his noble intentions. Borg soon dropped his frightened gaze and knitted his brow.

"Rebel forces?" he asked, clearly at a loss. 

"Yes, and it seems they will soon be coming here to attack your business and ruin your work in helping Lord Damian."

Borg tensed at the idea of enemies raiding his tower. The pirate then continued.

"I, of course, can help you. I can create traps and capture those cursed rebels for you. All I ask... is that you wish for me to do so."

Nadakhan leaned closer to Borg with a proud smile while the genius grew more puzzled by every word.

"You want me to... wish for it?" Borg asked. 

"Why yes, with your permission, I will make this an impenetrable fortress, one that the rebel forces will not be able to take control of," the djinn said before floating up behind the Cyrus.

Finally understanding what the floating man wanted, Borg glanced down at his table of paperwork. He still had several questions, but with being so consumed in projects, the tech genius had not prepared for rebels storming his tower. Yes, he had his security measures, but what good would those do against what he assumed would be an entire army? Borg couldn't pass this up. He needed to protect his employees and all their hard work.

The business man inhaled slowly before turning to look at Nadakhan.

"Yes, I wish for your help in stopping the rebels."

The pirate gained a sly grin before floating up into the air.

"Your wish... is yours to keep."

~~~~~~~

Episode 7 Tower of Dreams (Coming Sometime in the Future!)

A/N: Hey guys! Wow, did this update come out of no where or what?

My schedule has been crazy with essays and assignments, but I am thankful to have had a few days off where I was able to do some writing and pump out a new chapter! YAY!

I hope you all enjoyed! Not sure when I will update again, but I am thankful I was at least able to update one more time before fall was over. 

God loves you so so so so much!

See yeah next time!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.3K 196 12
This story takes place after the occurrence of the Cristal King. (Season 15 Crystalized) After the monastery was rebuilt, Harumi had the chance to r...
1.9K 71 15
I think Lloyd(Ninjago) and Lance(Nexo Knights) look similar (Expect for the eyes) but their personality is completely different. So what if they acci...
1.2K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...
45.1K 971 25
「COMPLETED / UNDER REWRITE」 She arrives and befriends the five remaining Ninja. Though who would've known that she would lead them through a series o...