After binding the mall system...

By pinqu_

绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 347

Chapter 281 - 290

1K 14 3
By pinqu_

ꨄChapter 281 Opening a Small Shop

    She calculated that Gu Qingchen went to school in the provincial capital and came back after the holidays. He did not post the package.

    Gu Qingying and Gu Qingyang are also students, so it would be great if they don't need support from the family, where there is money to send parcels to the sister-in-law. The brothers of my sister-in-law's family also farmed at home, but they couldn't.

    It's obvious who sent the package.

    It's true that the fifth brother and his wife are the same brothers and sisters, only for the sister-in-law's family, the second child's family, the fourth child's family, and their third room.

    What the old couple did was unreasonable.

    But the things belonged to others, and there was nothing I could do if I didn't send them to her.

    So she made a decision, determined to have a good relationship with Lao Wu's family.

    Baitao refused without showing any sympathy, which made Sansao Gu unable to react at first.

    "Ah? I know you're joking.

    You've been admitted to university without going to high school, which means you're even better." After Sansao Gu finished speaking, she said to Gu Chunxiang, "Chunxiang, you will study like your fifth aunt in the future, do you know? Fifth Aunt is being modest, she is amazing!

    If there are any, I will leave it empty, and I will ask the teacher when the school starts.

    I am not thinking carefully. Your Fifth Aunt is usually busy with school, and you have three younger brothers and sisters to take care of, okay? It's easy to have a holiday, so you should let your fifth aunt take a good rest."

    Gu Chunxiang borrowed her mother's steps, "I know mother, my fifth aunt is my role model, and I want to learn from fifth aunt."

    Baitao, "No, I don't Tired, it's not because of this, it's just that I don't want to teach, I said Sansao and Chunxiang won't be angry with me, right?"

    Gu Sansao and Gu Chunxiang were both stunned, looking at each other, no matter how sharp their mouths were, they didn't know what to say.

    Gu Sansao forced a smile, she didn't expect Baitao to be so disrespectful, and there were so many people around, she said, "No, no, fifth brother and sister are outspoken, she has a good personality, I like it before it's too late, how could she give birth to five?" Brother and sister are angry."

    Mrs. Gu wanted to laugh so unkindly, she managed to hold it back.

    It seems that the mother and daughter of Sanfang have to be managed by their fifth sister-in-law.

    Usually the third daughter-in-law is too good at babbling, she usually treats it coldly, and pretends that she didn't hear it.

    Gu's second sister-in-law and Gu's fourth sister-in-law can rarely see the fifth sister-in-law's lack of affection. For some reason, seeing the third younger sibling/third sister-in-law suffer, the two think it's not bad.

    Mrs. Gu feels that she is a sister-in-law, "The food is cold, it's time to eat." The

    men are at the same table, the women are at the same table, and the children are at the same table.

    The men were all drinking and didn't pay attention to this side, and there was a table of children in the middle.

    Except for Gu Sansao and Gu Chunxiang, everyone ate this New Year's Eve dinner very satisfyingly.

    After dinner, the family cleaned up together, washed the dishes and chopsticks, cleaned the house and wiped the table.

    Gu Zheng drank some wine, his eyes turned red, and he took the rag from Baitao's hand, "Daughter-in-law, go talk to your parents, I'll wipe it." As soon as the

    man came over, Baitao smelled alcohol, and Give him the rag.

    Next to Gu's mother, the triplets and twins each counted how much lucky money they had collected.

    This year, Gu Gu's mother gave one yuan for the New Year's Eve money each, and several aunts and aunts also gave it.

    It is reasonable to watch the year tonight. Gu's father and mother are old and can't stay up late. In previous years, they would leave after nine or ten o'clock.

    There may be a lot of people today, Dabao and Erbao are not sleepy yet, Sanbao can't resist, snuggling into grandma's arms, his little head moves forward little by little, Gu's mother looks down, "Old five, Taozi, Sanbao is sleepy , take the child back to sleep, it's too cold to sleep."

    Gu Zheng went over to pick up Sanbao, Baitao called Dabao and Erbao, talked to Gu's father, mother, and several brothers and sisters, and left.

    Gu Zheng went to mix hot water, Baitao washed Sanbao's hands and face first, and Sanbao had already fallen asleep.

    Dabao and Erbao also yawned.

    After returning to my hometown, one thing I am happier than having many friends to play with is that I can sleep with my mother in my hometown.

    Dabao and Erbao soon fell asleep too.

    After a noisy day, running here and there, some people played without feeling sleepy, and fell asleep within a minute after lying on the bed.

    Baitao told Gu Zheng that she couldn't hold back and pissed off Mrs. Gu San today.

    Maybe it's because Mrs. Gu's magnetic field is not compatible, she can get along with many people.

    Only Mrs. Gu, she didn't want to wrong herself to get along with someone she didn't like.

    Gu Sansao is very purposeful, she came here suddenly to show her favor, she should have a plan, Baitao doesn't regret doing so today.

    Baitao and Gu Zheng said they just told him.

    What surprised her was Gu Zheng's reaction.

    Gu Zheng said: "It's okay, daughter-in-law, you have done a good job, don't need to be burdened, just say it if you don't like it, don't hold back."

    Baitao turned over and faced him, nodding with her fingers as tender as green onions His chest, "Well, I know, in the future you will persuade my family to reconcile everything, just bear with it."

    Gu Zheng took her little hand, put it on his lips and kissed, "Daughter-in-law, you have to bear with this Why do you have to endure unhappy things?" After

    Gu Zheng finished speaking, he went on to say: "My daughter-in-law don't talk about this, it will delay things."

    After the words fell, the quilt on the top of the head fell, and the two Everyone is covered in blankets.

    New Year's Day.

    Everyone pays New Year greetings to each other and says auspicious words.

    After breakfast, the triplets followed the twins of Mrs. Gu's family to the village to celebrate the New Year.

    In the past, Gu Qingyang was the main force, and he could save a lot of sugar and delicious food every year.

    In a blink of an eye, Gu Qingyang was already a sunny boy, not because he was happy because he would get a lot of candies during the Chinese New Year, he had better and higher pursuits.

    Baitao prepared a lot of fruit candies and fried peanuts and melon seeds, and the children who came to pay New Year's greetings would grab a handful.

    At noon, Baitao went to the front yard.

    Sisao Gu is also there, sitting in front of the eaves with Gu's mother and sister-in-law Gu to bask in the sun, and Baitao moves a small bench to sit here when Baitao comes.

    After talking about the conversation, the triplets came running from outside.

    Dabao asked: "Mom, can we go to the next village with our friends to buy small firecrackers?"

    The small firecrackers are very small, specially for children to play with.

    There is no small shop in Xishui Village, so they all go to the neighboring village to buy.

    The New Year's Eve money that the triplets received, Baitao, was not put away for them, and was kept for them to decide whether to save it or buy something they liked.

    Little boys love these.

    Sanbao doesn't like it very much, so he just joins in the fun and plays games.

    Baitao asked who it was.

    Dabao and Erbao scrambled to say it.

    They are all children.

    Baitao said: "Have you ever been to the next village? Do you remember the way? The journey is a bit far for you children, and if you come back late, mother will be worried. There are no small firecrackers to play other games." Dabao

    Erbao Hearing this, he quickly said, "Then I won't be going, mom, so don't worry, okay?"

    "Well, mom won't worry if you play nearby." Baitao.

    The triplets went off to play something else.

    The fourth sister-in-law Gu got an inspiration, "Mother-in-law, five younger brothers and sisters, there is a self-employed small shop in my mother's village, which sells needles, thread, rice, oil and salt. It is convenient to buy some small things. There is no one in our village. How about I open a small shop in our village

    ? "

ꨄChapter 282

    "I remember that the small shop in the village next door opened last summer. It's much more convenient to buy needles, thread, soy sauce and some vinegar. Many people from our village go there. It's just a short walk away. You don't have to worry about these things anymore. The little thing has been rushing to town." Mrs. Gu said.

    Gu's mother has a different vision now, and she is very optimistic about the idea of ​​​​the fourth daughter-in-law, "Why not, just do it if you want, it happens that the fourth child opens a drug store, and you open a small store, both of you are in the village, and the work in the field will also be delayed. No, whoever is free will do it, it’s pretty good.”

    "Yeah, Sisao, what my mother and sister-in-law said is right, and I think it's good too. If you want to open a small shop, Sisister, hurry up, don't turn around and be preempted by others." Baitao is telling the truth, Xishui Village is not Small, with four to five thousand people, it is hard to guarantee that there will be no one who thinks the same as Mrs. Gu.

    The fourth sister-in-law Gu became more and more moved as she listened, "Then I will go home and discuss with my fourth brother. Where do you think this shop is located? There is a room next to the fourth brother's pharmacy, where some medicinal materials are kept. If the medicinal materials are moved, will a room be safe?" too small?"

    Gu's mother has run two shops along with her, and she knows a little bit about it. If you want to open a small shop, you need traffic. I bought the land and built two spacious houses. Almost all the people in our village gather there.

    In fact, you don’t need to buy it. Even if your house is in the alley, it’s fine if you are the only one in our village. Competing for business.

    If someone opens another house, the location is better than yours, and the source of customers will be greatly reduced."

    Mrs. Gu thinks it is unnecessary, buying land and building a house costs a lot of money, and opening a small shop is also expensive. I have to buy goods and so on. I spent so much money. It's a small business. When will I be able to earn it back. "Mom, would it be too wasteful to buy land and build a house

    if you have a house at home ?" As for the two sons, one lives with the old man, and the other lives separately, isn’t it just right?” Gu’s mother was in Beijing, and saw that Taozi’s buying a house and shop was like buying Chinese cabbage. Not much money.

    Baitao and Gu's mother had the same opinion, this little old lady is not normal now, she comes to business as soon as she opens her mouth.

    Mrs. Gu is used to living a fine life, and the family conditions are much better than before. The three children in the family are going to college, and they have basically never spent the family money. Brother Gu went out to contract labor to build a house, and with the harvest from the field, he was considered a well-to-do family in the village.

    Gu Sisao felt that what her mother-in-law said made sense, "We have a little savings in our hands, so it's not a big problem to build two houses. In the evening, I will ask Si Ge to bring some things to the village chief's house to find out." Gu's mother nodded in

    agreement , and said to the eldest daughter-in-law: "Mother, you can't look at people with old eyes in the future. The times are advancing, and we have to follow suit." Mrs. Gu was ashamed and said yes, "I will learn from my mother and my fourth and fifth younger siblings in the future

    . I think the business is small and doesn't earn much, so it's inappropriate to put so much money into it." "

    Sister-in-law, don't look at it as a small business, a small business will flow slowly, and you should earn a lot from a stable source of income." Baitao said .

    Mother Gu nodded in agreement.

    Baitao turned to tell the three of them that the early shop opened by Baizhi was quite successful.

    I still have to persevere, Baizhi really endured a lot of hardships when he set up a stall, summer is okay, but the saddest thing is winter.

    On the second day of the Lunar New Year, the married daughter returns to her natal home.

    Dabao woke up early in the morning, "Mom and Dad, brothers and sisters, don't go to sleep, I'm going to grandma's house today, get up quickly." Baitao was sleeping soundly, but was woken up by Dabao howling, and it was only past six o'clock after checking the time

    .

    The sun comes out late in the winter morning, and the sun doesn't shine until around 7:30 to 8:00, and people usually get up at 7:00 to 8:00.

    Gu Zheng turned on the light bulb in the room.

    Baitao: "You little bastard, why did you get up so early today?"

    The second treasure and the third treasure rolled over and they hugged each other and fell asleep again.

    Dabao said happily, "I want to go to grandma's house early."

    Baitao asked suspiciously, "Why? I've never seen you miss your grandma so much before."

    Dabao: "I'm going to pay New Year's greetings to grandma, and grandma and master will give me My aunt and aunt will both give the New Year's money, and I get more New Year's money than Brother Xiaojian and Brother Xiaokang."

    Baitao: You really are a good grandson of your grandma.

    Does Mother Bai know that her good grandson thinks so - her red envelope.

    "Go to sleep, it's still dark outside, and your grandparents haven't woken up yet." After Baitao finished speaking, she ignored him, turned over, and returned to Gu Zheng's arms.

    The man's embrace is warm, and it is the warmest to nest in his embrace in winter.

    Dabao: -

    "Mom, I can't sleep -"

    Gu Zheng patted his daughter-in-law's slender back like coaxing a child, "Can't sleep? Then you get up with Dad, and Dad will take you to squat?"

    Dabao immediately pulled the quilt to cover himself, and his muffled voice came from under the quilt, "Father, I'm sleeping."

    Baitao suppressed her laugh, and was completely shocked by Dabao's drowsiness.

    It's dark outside and it's cold, so stay in bed under the covers.

    Dabao kept moving back and forth in the quilt.

    Baitao was helpless, "Gu Yifan, get out of the quilt if you can't sleep, don't get bored in the quilt."

    Dabao smiled and showed his round head.

    After a while, the second treasure and the third treasure who had slept well also woke up.

    The three children huddled together under the covers.

    The child fell asleep, the adults liked it more and more, why is this child so obedient, it is simply a gift from heaven, as obedient as a little angel.

    When she wakes up, that mischievous look, this is no little angel, this is the little devil tormenting her!

    From time to time, Baitao reminded them to put on the quilt and not to make trouble, they would catch a cold easily, and they almost became hoarse after shouting a few times.

    "Daughter-in-law, you can sleep a little longer, and I'll get the three of them up." Gu Zheng tucked the quilt over Baitao after getting up.

    As soon as the third child went out, Baitao felt that the whole world became much quieter.

    Noisier than many ducks.

    "Stand in a row, stand at attention, look to the right—" "

    Ah? Dad, aren't we going out to play? We don't want to squat!"

    "The counting—start with Gu Yifan."

    After that, there are scattered counting sounds.

    "1——"

    "2——"

    "3——Dad, I want to find my mother." The last sound was Sanbao's soft voice.

    Baitao heard it clearly in the room.

    In the past, when the triplets watched Gu Zheng boxing, they were very supportive every time, expressing that they wanted to learn from their father.

    After that, I was lifted up by my father every morning and went to squat.

    From then on, the triplets did not dare to tell their father that they would learn boxing.

    Gu Zheng got up early today and had nothing to do, so Gu Zheng wanted to take the triplets to a boxing session to warm up.

    Baitao lay on the bed for a while, she wanted to go to the yard to see how Gu Zheng and the triplets were doing, but she didn't hear any sound.

    As soon as the door is opened.

    The round eyes of the triplets looked over in unison, winking at their mother.

    Baitao pretended not to see the eyes of the triplets calling for help, "Not bad, big baby, second baby and third baby, mom cheering for you, that's great!"

    In fact, she was full of joy.

    The first and third juniors lined up in a line, and they should be practicing stances like that.

ꨄChapter 283

    The children are young and not suitable for too long, so Gu Zheng let the triplets disband.

    The triplets roared and ran towards Baitao.

    Gu Zheng brought hot water from his room, and the family brushed their teeth and washed their faces with warm water.

    After having breakfast in the front yard, Dabao hurried to grandma's house.

    Baitao and Gu Zheng knew what Dabao was thinking, so he didn't find out.

    I went home and took the gift and went out.

    Today is the second day of the new year, and most of the married girls will return to their natal homes today.

    They are not the first.

    There are already many daughters who are married out who have returned to their natal homes to visit relatives.

    Gu Zheng held the gift and greeted acquaintances on the road from time to time.

    Baitao leads the triplets by the side.

    Not far from the entrance of the village, a family of five came from the front.

    The two families passed by.

    Baitao didn't pay attention to the family, turned her head and whispered to Gu Zheng: "Brother Zheng, my mother suggested that the fourth brother and the fourth sister-in-law buy this homestead and build a small shop here. Don't say that the location is really

    good It’s a must pass when leaving the village and entering the village.”

    Gu Zheng nodded when he heard the words, “It’s pretty good.”

    Baitao glanced at him with a smile, “It’s

    up to you to say.” Sanbao shook the hand that was holding Baitao .

    Baitao looked down at Three Treasures.

    Sanbao shook off the hand that Erbao was holding, and pointed to another family member who passed by just now, "Mom, that auntie has been looking at you."

    Baitao followed Sanbao's hand and looked over at Sanbao's hand, her eyes just met the auntie in Sanbao's mouth together.

    The woman is Chen Yu, and she should be surrounded by her partner and stepson and stepdaughter.

    Chen Yu also married two sons and a daughter.

    Chen Yu was much older than before, her eyes were hollow and her complexion was dull.

    Chen Yu heard about the news that Baitao Guzheng's family had returned to her hometown years ago. At that time, she was in a daze. She hadn't seen each other for many years. hear.

    At first she was jealous and resentful.

    Ever since she was reborn, she fantasized that she could marry Gu Zheng and live a good life, so she kept tossing and trying her best to withdraw from the arranged marriage.

    Who knew that Gu Zheng looked down on her, and only had Baitao in his eyes.

    Later, she chose to marry the current second-married man with two sons and a daughter, just because although these three children are not as good as Gu Zheng in the future, they can still be regarded as small successes.

    Unexpectedly, each of the two older children had more thoughts than the other, and she couldn't win them over no matter what. It's the two white-eyed wolves, she is so kind to their brothers and sisters, and she hasn't called her mother until now.

    After she married back then, the youngest boy couldn't speak, and after he could talk, he called her mother, but he was spoiled by the two older children. Except for calling her mother when he didn't know anything, now that he is so old, one sentence Never called her.     Chen Yu sometimes feels worthless for herself. She knows that none of these three children can be relied on, and she can count on having a child to rely on for the rest of her life. As a result, her husband is afraid that she will have a child, so he treats his three previous children. She didn't care about her child anymore, and refused to let her have a child no matter what.     Chen Yu could only endure day by day. Sometimes she wondered, what was she reborn for?     Originally, she thought that she was very lucky, otherwise how could she have such a chance to be reborn!     Now that I think about it, is rebirth good or bad for her this time?     Although there was no great wealth in the previous life, and the children did not have great prospects, at the very least, the family was ordinary and healthy together.     But now, Chen Yu feels that he is living like a walking dead, thinking about the good of his previous life every day.

    Meeting Baitao Gu Zheng here today, Chen Yu did not expect to be in a calm mood.

    Baitao has not changed at all for so many years, she is still radiant, her eyebrows and eyes are delicate, like a peach blossom in full bloom, and the happy smile on her face has never appeared on her face.

    In her mind, Gu Zheng just looked at Baitao with pampering eyes.

    How happy it would be to be held in the palm of the hand by the future boss.

    And three such lovely children.

    Chen Yu desperately wants a child now, and even a man's stepson and stepdaughter are unreliable. Only the child she gives birth to will be her support for the rest of her life.

    Sanbao raised her head and asked, "Mom, who was that aunt just now?"

    "It's a girl married from our village. Like us, she also went to visit relatives at grandma's house," Baitao said.

    Sambo nodded.

    Arrived at Bai's house.

    Baitao felt that they came very early, before the elder sister's house, and when they got home, the elder sister's family was already there.

    Bai's father, Bai's mother and Baizhi's family came out to greet them when they heard the news.

    Dabao rushed over, "Grandma, I miss you so much!"

    "Grandma misses you too." Bai Mu.

    Second Treasure and Three Treasures also gathered around, hugging Baimu's small mouth, and what she said was very nice.

    Soon the Baixiu family also came.

    Before lunch, the triplets received lucky money.

    Baiyun Baitiansheng also gave lucky money.

    The children got what they wanted and smiled happily.

    After the Chinese New Year, the time to return to Beijing is approaching.

    Gu Zheng bought a train ticket for the eighth day of the first lunar month.

    Before returning to Beijing, the house site at the entrance of the village was given to Fourth Brother Gu by the village cadres.

    The fourth elder brother, the fourth sister-in-law Gu, and their wife are going to build the house when it gets warmer.

    Baitao talked to Gu Zheng, and asked Gu Zheng to ask the fourth brother and fourth sister-in-law if they had enough money, and if it was not enough, just say.

    Fourth brother and sister-in-law Gu have a little money, and after so many years of savings, they don’t have much, so it’s no problem to build two rooms.

    Parents and mothers have a fulfilling life in their hometown. The old friends and sisters are all in their hometown, talking and laughing every day, the old couple are reluctant to go to Beijing.

    On the seventh day of the first lunar month, Gu's father and mother called several children to come and arrange the family affairs.

    Early the next morning, Gu's father and mother, Baitao Gu Zheng, Gu Qingying, Gu Qingyang, Bai Tiansheng and the triplets were ready to set off.

    Brother Gu borrowed an ox cart and drove him to the county railway station.

    A group of people came and went in a hurry.

    With the whistle of the train, the train started slowly, and Gu's father and mother waved to the eldest son from the window.

    Sanbao rested his chin, "I don't know how our little rabbit is being taken care of by Minglin."

    Baitao: ...

    These three children had such a good time in their hometown, they went back today, and remembered how well they were fed. bunny.

    Sit on the train for a day and a night.

    After getting off the train, the feet on the ground made people feel alive.

    It was really a bit of a struggle on the train.

    Li Nanyi brought Xiao Minglin to pick them up, knowing that they drove two cars specially.

    Sending them home, Baitao and Li Nanyi thanked them.

    Li Nanyi said directly that there is no need to be polite between us.

    The triplets did not get out of the car, and followed Xiao Minglin home to pick up the little rabbit.

    Baitao Gu's mother and her group returned home. They haven't been at home for so many days, so they have to clean the inside and outside.

    Father Gu pushed his tricycle out and went to the two shops to have a look.

ꨄChapter 284 Female Factory Manager

    Father Gu went to the grocery store first.

    The grocery store was closed, and Sister Niu was sweeping the floor with a big broom outside. Seeing Father Gu, Sister Niu smiled and said, "Uncle Gu, have you guys come back from your hometown? When did you come back?" "I came back today. I just got home

    . I'm free to come and take a look, Mavericks have worked hard for you." Father Gu replied.

    I haven't been here for so many days, and the outside of the grocery store is still very clean. When I left, it was still far away from the New Year, and there were no Spring Festival couplets. Now the grocery store has Spring Festival couplets.

    "It's hard work, it's easy." Sister Niu said with a smile, noticing that Gu's father looked at the Spring Festival couplets on the door of the grocery store, and said with a smile: "My child's father knows that your family has returned to your hometown for the New Year, so let me come over on New Year's Eve After posting the Spring Festival couplets, don’t look at him as a big man with a thinner heart than me. If he didn’t say that I wouldn’t have thought of it.

    Uncle Gu, Aunt Gu and Baitao sister have helped my family so much. Not only have I got a job, but my family has children. Dad also adapted very well in the garment factory, and it is no exaggeration to say that he is a benefactor of our family."

    Sister Niu and her husband are kind people.

    "You can't say that. Whether you are a benefactor or not, you all got it by working with your hands." Father Gu waved his hand quickly and said.

    Sister Niu knew that she was wrong to describe it like this, so she laughed, "I was wrong, I won't say that I am grateful to you for your help to my family, but in my heart, Uncle Gu, you are busy, I will sweep this point away I'll be back."

    "Okay." Father Gu walked around the grocery store and then went to the deli.

    Baitao Gu Zheng took Gu Qingying and Bai Tiansheng to clean the house, and let Gu's mother go to rest.

    Gu's mother is old and has a light sleep. Besides, the train is very loud, so she basically didn't sleep much on the train.

    Gu's mother didn't hold back, she simply did some housework and went to the room to rest. Taking the train was not easy, the palm-sized place in the carriage felt cramped, and it was inconvenient to stretch her arms and legs.

    Gu Qingying wiped the cupboard, "Aunt Wu, there are still a few days before school starts, and we are idle at home, when can we go to the garment factory to buy some clothes for sale?"

    Baitao smiled, "I can't be idle all day. The garment factory will open tomorrow. I'll go get the clothes tomorrow afternoon or the morning after tomorrow." The

    cotton clothes were sold out years ago.

    Before the new year, the garment factory rushed to produce a batch of spring styles, including tunic trench coats and woolen coats.

    Gu Qingying grinned, whoever can earn money stays at home.

    Li Nanyi was holding a rabbit cage in his hand, and the triplets and Xiao Minglin came back with a bunch of delicious food each.

    "Mom, Auntie Nanyi gave you something delicious." Sanbao said softly, took apart a piece of imported chocolate, and tiptoed, "Here, Mom, this is delicious." "Thank you, Sambo, Auntie Nanyi for

    giving Thank you, Auntie Nanyi, for so many delicious foods?" After Baitao finished speaking, she leaned over to eat.

    "Sambo is a good boy with good manners, thank you, Auntie Nanyi." Said Sambo.

    "Yes, our three treasures are the most obedient." Li Nanyi said with a smile. "Taozi, do you think girls are the most considerate? These three brats only care about eating for themselves. When Sanbao was at my house, they were reluctant to eat and said they wanted to eat with mother." She only gave birth to a son and no daughter

    . Every time I see Sanbao acting like a baby in Baitao's arms, I feel very rare, I wish I could take Sanbao home and raise her as a daughter.

    Baitao strokes Sanbao's little head.

    After hearing Li Nanyi's words, Dabao Erbao and Xiao Minglin hurried up to show their courtesy.

    Xiao Minglin peeled off a piece, "Mom, eat."

    Li Nanyi folded her arms proudly, "Huh, it's late."

    Xiao Minglin hugged Li Nanyi's arm and acted coquettishly, the little milk baby acted coquettishly, Li Nanyi quickly surrendered,

    "Okay, okay, mom forgive you, let go, the chocolate in your hand has melted, and it's going to stick to mom's clothes."

    Gu Zheng went out to buy some ready-made meals. There were a lot of people in the family, so he bought a lot.

    I didn't even touch the pot when I got home.

    Li Nanyi's mother and son left after dinner.

    Li Nanyi thought that Baitao's family was tired from taking the train, and wanted to go back to let them have a good rest, but Xiao Minglin was unwilling to leave.

    After dinner, Li Nanyi pulled Xiao Minglin aside and explained the reasoning, so Xiao Minglin was willing to leave. When he left, he did not forget to say, "Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao, I will come to play with you tomorrow." The triplets have many friends

    , There are friends playing in my hometown or in Beijing.

    Xiao Minglin was taken care of very carefully by Li Nanyi. Compared with the triplets, she had few friends, and some of them took a fancy to the status of her mother-in-law's family, and wanted to start with the children, but Li Nanyi basically ruled them out.

    Back then when Xiao Minglin and the triplets were playing together, on the one hand, it was because of his brother Li Dongyi's relationship, and on the other hand, he valued the character of Baitao and Gu Zheng. Baitao and Guzheng were businessmen, and there was no interest between them, so Li Nanyi was relieved. Let Xiao Minglin play with the triplets.

    Later, when getting along, Li Nanyi couldn't help but start to admire Baitao.

    In the current environment where self-employed people are looked down upon, Li Nanyi doesn't think so. Baitao's two shops recruit veterans or family members, which really solves the livelihood problem for people.

    After that, the two invested and founded a garment factory together.

    The division of labor between the two is different.

    Li Nanyi sometimes thinks that Baitao is also capable of her job.

    But Baitao was responsible for the design, management, and assembly line operations of the clothing factory, which she never thought of at first. After Baitao did this, she suddenly realized that she could still make clothes like this.

    Those who make the collar make the collar, those who make the sleeves make the sleeves, and those who make the pockets make the pockets. The front body and the back body are put together to become a piece of clothing.

    The family sent Li Nanyi and Xiao Minglin, mother and son away, washed up briefly, and went back to their rooms to rest.

    The triplets didn't rest well either.

    Dabao and Erbao pestered Baitao to sleep with her mother today.

    Baitao agreed, and occupied the big bed with the triplets, and Gu Zheng was only assigned to the side of the bed.

    The next day, the garment factory opened.

    At the grocery store and deli, Baitao discussed with Gu's father and mother to take a day off and prepare the things that should be prepared before opening the door.

    Several of Gu Zheng's trucks were also parked at the garment factory.

    Li Nanyi came to pick up Baitao, and Gu Zheng went with her.

    Xiao Minglin stayed at home to play with the triplets instead of going to the garment factory.

    to the factory.

    Gu Zheng drove several trucks to the open space outside.

    Baitao Li Nanyi is busy.

    Gu Zheng took the basin and towel to wipe the truck.

    When the factory building of the transport team is built this year, these trucks will have a place to park.

    It is still cold now, and the bricks and tiles that are ready to be built in the first month of the first month have been released, and workers are looking for workers to start construction.

    On the first day of work in 1981, the two bosses, Bai Tao Li Nan Yi, naturally organized a meeting for all employees to encourage everyone.

    Li Nanyi and Baitao imagined the factory's development goals for this year, rewards for advanced employees at the end of the year, etc.

    This group of people is well-trained, clean and tidy, has good character, knows how to obey orders, and does whatever work is assigned to them by the superiors, and guarantees to do their best.

ꨄChapter 285

    Grocery stores and delis open on the same day.

    The family suddenly became busy again.

    The triplets followed Baitao to the garment factory.

    Gu Qingying Bai Tiansheng wanted to continue buying some clothes to sell, and went to the clothing factory with Baitao.

    Gu Qingyang couldn't go if he wanted to. Not only did his school have a late holiday, but it also started earlier than other schools.

    Who can understand the sorrow of the whole family because he is the poorest?

    Gu Qingyang turned grief and anger into strength, and plunged into the training ground.

    Gu Qingying got the new clothes and couldn't put them down, "Fifth Aunt, these spring clothes are so beautiful."

    Baitao smiled and said, "Whichever you like, just take it, and Auntie will give it to you."

    Gu Qingying was embarrassed, "No, I have money, I and Tian I will keep whatever clothes I like in the future.”

    Bai Tiansheng said, “Third Sister, these are all for girls, and I will make some boys’ clothes in the future.” “

    Wait, Maybe it will be done in the future." Baitao said.

    After Gu Qingying and Bai Tiansheng left, Baitao and Li Nanyi went to the workshop together. In the warehouse was the first batch of spring clothes made years ago, and this was the second batch on the assembly line.

    Afterwards, summer dresses, summer dresses, fabrics, colors, styles, and quantities all have to be discussed together by Bai Taoli and Nanyi.

    Wu Haiping, Zhao Feng, and Liu Li made an appointment to arrive in Beijing the next day.

    Baitao and Gu Zheng drove over to pick them up.

    Wu Haiping and Zhao Feng came on the same train and in the same compartment. Zhao Feng deliberately took the car to the city where Wu Haiping was, and came here together by train.

    Liu Li's train arrived an hour late, and the two people arrived at the station at about the same time.

    "Let's find a place to eat first, and then send you to school for a rest." Baitao said.

    Wu Haiping, Zhao Feng, and Liu Li also have no objections.

    "Tao Tao has troubled you and your comrade Gu today." Liu Li said.

    Wu Haiping and Zhao Feng nodded in agreement.

    "There's no need for us to say such unreasonable things between us." Baitao gave the two of them a white look.

    Wu Haiping and Liu Li smiled.

    Gu Zheng drove directly to a restaurant opened last year.

    The specialty of this restaurant is stewed fish in an iron pot, which is very good.

    There were five of them and they ordered several other dishes.

    The triplets did not follow, but went to the store.

    After dinner, the three of them were sent to school.

    Wu Haiping and Liu Li took out a lot of specialties from their luggage, including sausages, bacon, pancakes, sorghum cakes and so on.

    The two said while taking it, "The sorghum is for the three babies." "

    These paper bags contain flower cakes, which are also for the three children."

    After a while, a lot of things were piled up on the ground.

    Both of them had half their luggage.

    Baitao smiled helplessly and said, "Did you two move your home here? Why are you carrying so many things? You have them all at home. It's so heavy on the road.

    " home for dinner," Wu Haiping said.

    "That's right." Liu Li said.

    "I appoint a warm welcome. Qingying and my younger brother have already set up a stall to sell spring clothes. The three of you have a rest and go to the stall if you have nothing to do. This year's spring clothes in the factory are very beautiful. I have kept one of each style. You guys The two of you will keep two to wear later." Baitao said.

    "Really? That's a good thing, we'll go tomorrow."

    Wu Haiping and Liu Li heard this, wishing they could go now.

    Now the two of them really realized how happy Baitao was making money.

    There is a saying, don't panic if you have money in your hand.

    Regardless of whether it is described in this way or not, the principle is this principle.

    Part of the living expenses of the two of them came from the school's subsidy, and part of it was given by the family.

    After all, I am such a big person, I am too embarrassed to ask my family for it after spending it.

    Be frugal in the last few days of each month, and stick to it until next month.

    Since I became a second-hand dealer, although it doesn't sound good, I have more money left in my hand.

    Whether it sounds good or not, money is the real thing.

    As long as there is money to be made, it doesn't matter if it is a second-tier businessman or a third-tier businessman.

    Zhao Feng and Gu Zheng stood with their three female comrades at the school gate, with a slightly helpless expression on their faces. The three women gathered together and chatted endlessly, and the two of them were a bit redundant as male comrades.

    The three lesbians realized that this is not a place to talk, so they made an appointment to meet tomorrow.

    Wu Haiping, Zhao Feng, and Liu Li entered the school with their luggage.

    Baitao Gu Zheng also returned.

    Gu Zheng sent the white peach to the store, and he went to the old waste factory where he bought it last time.

    Baitao and Gu's father and mother said that Wu Haiping and Liu Li brought a lot of special products this time.

    Gu's father and mother said that the two of them were too polite, so Bai Taoduo invited them to come to eat at home, and it was not easy to go to school so far away from home.

    Baitao said he knew.

    The clothes stall that Gu Qingying and Bai Tiansheng set up outside the grocery store was pretty decent.

    Business is not bad.

    The location is good and the flow of people is high.

    Wu Haiping, Liu Li, and Zhao Feng cleaned up the dormitory after returning home, rested all night, and went to find Baitao to sell clothes the next day full of energy.

    Spring clothes are very popular.

    Lantern Festival on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month.

    Baitao invited Wu Haiping, Liu Li, and Zhao Feng to their home for the Lantern Festival.

    When Dabao heard that Baitao had invited them to their house for the Lantern Festival, he raised his head and asked if he could invite Xiao Minglin.

    Er Bao said there is Xiao Xiangyang.

    Xiao Xiangyang is the brat who asked his father to fart at the gate of the kindergarten.

    Baitao paused for a moment, "Yes, they will spend the Lantern Festival with their families, and they may not come to our house. You two can ask, if you come, mom will cook for you. Mom invited Aunt Haiping

    Lily Auntie and Uncle Zhao Feng, it’s because their families are too far away to go home.

    Mom is afraid that they will feel lonely, so she specially asks them to come to our house to celebrate the Lantern Festival together.”

    Da Bao and Er Bao nodded their heads half-understanding.

    Baitao thought Xiao Minglin and Xiao Xiangyang wouldn't come, but she didn't expect to come early in the morning.

    Li Nanyi sent Xiao Minglin here, and left first if he had something to do.

    Xiao Xiangyang's father, a big and tall man, has experienced the death incident at the entrance of the kindergarten last time.

    He couldn't even look directly at the parents of his son's kindergarten children.

    Xiao Xiangyang's father spoke very politely, "Thank you, Xiangyang will trouble you." "

    You're welcome, the children come to play together." Baitao said.

    Xiao Xiangyang's father left.

    Gu Qingyang came back from a day off for the holidays.

    Baitao just wanted to make a cake, the kids would like to eat it, and fry some potato chips.

    Also take into account the differences between the North and the South.

    Southern Lantern Festival eats Lantern Festival.

    The northern cities are different, and in some areas it is flower cake, also called jujube cake.

    The most are dumplings.

    As long as it is an important festival throughout the year, there is no meal without dumplings.

    Everything is on point.

    Thanks to the large number of people, there is a circle of people making dumplings.

    There is a circle of people wrapping glutinous rice balls.

    The cake was out of the oven, and a few children were greedy waiting at the door of the kitchen to eat. They didn't go anywhere. Usually, they couldn't resist going out to play. There would be delicious food here, and they couldn't be driven away.

    Baitao Gu's mother made some food that the children like to eat.

    Start cooking and stewing soup.

ꨄChapter 286 Xiao Xiangyang only has a father?

    Gu's mother didn't force her, she sat on the side with Gu's father, smiling and watching the triplets eating cake with Xiao Minglin and Xiao Xiangyang.

    Baitao and the others quickly prepared a table of dishes, including meat and vegetables, both north and south tastes.

    A lot of Yuanxiao and dumplings were cooked.

    Surrounded by a large table, lively.

    Thanks also to the fact that the previous owner of the house estimated that the family had a big business, and each room was built very spacious, so there are so many people around the room without being crowded.

    On Baitao's left is Gu Zheng, and on his right are the triplets.

    Zhao Feng and Wu Haiping are next to Xiao Minglin, followed by Liu Li, Xiao Xiangyang, Gu Qingyang, Gu Qingying, Bai Tiansheng, etc.?

    I deliberately separated several children, in case they are too small to reach for food, and the adults next to them can help to hold them.

    Wu Haiping likes children and takes good care of Xiao Minglin. At the beginning, Wu Haiping and Zhao Feng saw each other because of the triplets.

    With a gentle smile on Zhao Feng's face, he couldn't help but think that his partner likes children so much, and when they graduate next year and they get married, they will hurry up and give birth to one.

    Xiao Xiangyang: "Aunt Lily, I want to eat braised pork ribs, can you pick one for me? Thank you~" "Aunt

    Lily, I want to eat braised pork~"

    "Aunt Lily, fish-flavored shredded pork~"

    "Aunt Lily, chestnut Chicken~"

    "Aunt Lily, Lion Head~"

    Xiao Xiangyang and Xiao Minglin both have meaty tastes, they like to eat meat, but they don't like to eat vegetables.

    Liu Li smiled and picked up chopsticks of mushrooms, garlic greens, and fried shredded bamboo shoots for him, "You can't just eat meat, you need a combination of meat and vegetables to be healthy, you know?" In the beginning, Liu Li would give Xiao

    Xiangyang whatever he ate. Chop, after picking up a few chopsticks, this guy only eats meat and tends to accumulate food.

    "Thank you, Aunt Lily~" Xiao Xiangyang pursed his lips, although he was reluctant, he obediently ate the vegetables in the bowl.

    Liu Li rubbed his little head in satisfaction, "Yes, Xiangyang is really a good boy."

    Xiao Xiangyang's chubby body froze slightly, and he looked at Liu Li with bright black eyes.

    Liu Li noticed the look in his eyes, and said in puzzlement, "Xiangyang, what's wrong with you?"

    "Aunt Lili, can you rub my head again?" Xiao Xiangyang said.

    Seeing his bright black eyes shining with hope, Liu Li couldn't bear to refuse, but she always felt that a child as young as him shouldn't be so sad, so she pretended to be relaxed and said: "Stinky boy, why not,

    you If you want, I will give you all your hair today to make you bald."

    Xiao Xiangyang: ...

    Liu Li was relieved to see that Xiao Xiangyang's expression returned to normal. I frightened her just now, as if the little guy would cry out, she doesn't know how to coax children.

    Sure enough, it's better to be someone else's child, just tease it when you're happy.

    Xiao Xiangyang got off the bench and pushed the bench a little towards Liu Li, "Aunt Lili, I'll be closer to you. I'll get you whatever you want to eat. Aunt Lili has taken care of me for so long today. Thank you, Aunt Lili. .”

    The bear child is quite cute when he is sensible.

    As an adult, Liu Li has the nerve to let other children take care of her, so she hurriedly said:

    "No need, I will come by myself. What do you want to eat? I will help you." "

    Vegetables, shredded bamboo shoots, mushrooms, eggs—" Xiao Xiangyang opened his mouth and came .

    Well, she is polite, but others are not polite. Fortunately, they are all vegetarian dishes. Just now, this guy really ate a lot of meat. It's not that he was reluctant to let him eat, but that he had to eat everything in moderation.

    Liu Li had a good temper and took a lot of the names of the dishes he had reported just now.

    Xiao Xiangyang asked while eating, "Aunt Lily, will you like me if I eat vegetables obediently?" "

    Of course I will." Liu Li said with a smile on her face.

    Both Baitao and Wu Haiping noticed the movement on Liu Li's side.

    "Lily Haiping, eat quickly. I originally invited you to eat, but I didn't expect you to take care of the children. The little

    guys ate a lot of cakes and potato chips just now, and their stomachs are full It is." Baitao said with a smile.

    "What's the matter, it's a matter of convenience." Wu Haiping said.

    Liu Li also nodded with a smile.

    Xiao Minglin burped in a timely manner.

    "Are you full? Shall we go play?" Xiao Minglin and Dabao said.

    Dabao and Erbao put down their chopsticks, "Mom, we're full."

    Sanbao said, "Mom, I'm full too. Let's go play."

    The four children were about to leave when they found that one of them was missing. Behind Xiao Xiangyang, "Are you full? Let's go to play, do you want to go?"

    Xiao Xiangyang said, "I won't go, I want to stay here with Aunt Lily, you go."

    Liu Li: ...

    That's true You don't have to.

    Liu Li smiled: "It's okay, let's go play with the children when we're full. Aunt Taotao and Aunt Haiping are here to accompany me." "

    I'm going to stay here with you, not going anywhere." Xiao Xiangyang said.

    Liu Li has no choice but to leave, so she can't be driven away, right?

    I was afraid of making the child cry again.

    Just now, since she slapped his head with her hand, this kid has been a little bit wrong.

    I should have known that she would not have started just now.

    Until the end of the meal, Xiao Xiangyang followed Liu Li, sipping Aunt Lily one by one, with a sweet mouth, like a little gentleman, asking Aunt Lily if you are thirsty, and I will pour water for you.

    When Liu Li was cleaning the table and sweeping the floor, Xiao Xiangyang said, "Auntie Lily, I'll do it. I'm a boy. I'll do the work."

    Ren Xiaojing said big words.

    If it wasn't for looking at him to reach her chest, Liu Li would have believed what he said.

    Liu Li jokingly said: "Xiangyang, you have such a sweet mouth. When you grow up, you will still be able to fool so many little girls."

    Little Xiangyang smiled honestly, "Aunt Lily, I don't understand what you said, I have to make little girls laugh Why are you crying?"

    Baitao Wu Haiping looked at the little tail behind Liu Li, and couldn't help laughing, Baitao said, "Xiao Xiangyang, let's go with your Aunt Lili today."

    Xiao Xiangyang immediately looked at Liu Li with sparkling eyes, "Auntie Lili, can you?"

    Liu Li: ...

    Liu Li gave Baitao a dark look. Baitao's words gave Xiao Xiangyang a new inspiration. Seeing this little guy's appearance, he really wanted to go with her, "Xiangyang, you can't be with me." Go home, it’s inconvenient for me to live in the school dormitory, and oh, your parents will pick you up in a while, you have to go back to your home with your parents.”

    She, a big girl, brought a kid back to the dormitory, what the hell thing.

    "I only have dad." Xiao Xiangyang lowered his head, said a little aggrieved, and clasped his chubby little hands together as he spoke.

    "Ah? I'm sorry Xiangyang, I don't know." Liu Li looked at Wu Haiping and Baitao a little helplessly, and motioned for them to help coax them.

    Baitao Wu Haiping was helpless, and gave him a look of helplessness.

    Liu Li tentatively hugged Xiao Xiangyang in her arms, "Are you okay? Can I take you out to play next time? I really can't take you back to school." "

    Xiangyang—" A man's voice came from outside.

    It's Xiao Xiangyang's father.

ꨄChapter 287

    Gu Zheng heard the voice coming, and introduced Xiao Xiangyang's father to each other.

    I found out that Xiao Xiangyang's father's name is Xiang Lie.

    Xiang Lie and Baitao said: "I'm sorry, Xiangyang has caused you trouble."

    Baitao waved her hand, "It's okay, Xiangyang is very good, children like to be lively, just, look, do you want to coax your son first?" .” After speaking, he pointed.

    Xiang Lie looked over her fingers, and saw his son clinging to a petite lesbian with two big braids, his brows were furrowed, and his lips were pursed, "Come here, Xiangyang, don't mess around.

    " Frowning, she said softly to Xiao Xiangyang, "Xiangyang, your father is here, go home with your father, I will play with you some other day."

    Xiao Xiangyang raised his head sullenly, "Aunt Lily, don't lie to me, You are going to start school, and I am going to kindergarten too, I don’t know when I will see you next time, Aunt Lily, can you take me out?” “

    Xiang Yang, don’t be self-willed.” Xiang Lie emphasized his tone, and at the same time, he sent an apology to Liu Li "I'm sorry, Xiangyang is a bit self-willed and troubled you." "     I'm fine, Xiangyang is quite obedient, I like him very much." After Liu Li finished speaking, she sighed. Xiangyang's hand, "Let's go, I'll take you out."     Xiao Xiangyang immediately became happy, "Well, thank you Aunt Lily for taking care of me today, Aunt Lily, I will tell you secretly that I like you too."     Xiang Lie wanted to say something else, But after looking at his son's happy face, he sighed. After all, his son is only a child under seven years old. He is not taken care of properly by a big man.     Xiao Xiangyang did not forget to say goodbye to the triplets Xiao Minglin before leaving, "Goodbye Aunt Taotao, goodbye Aunt Haiping, goodbye Uncle Gu." "Goodbye Xiao Xiangyang~" "     Goodbye     ~"     Xiang Lie nodded to Gu Zheng.     Xiao Xiangyang and Liu Li walked in front, talking and laughing.

    Xiang Lie followed behind.     Baitao and Wu Haiping looked at each other, and they both saw the disbelief in each other's eyes, "Haiping, do you think Lily and Xiao Xiangyang are

    like a family of three when they go out together?"

, although Xiao Xiangyang is very cute and attractive, but you still have to think twice about being a stepmother! We Lily can't be a stepmother." Wu Haiping said.

    "We just said that it's like a family. There's no sign of it. Haiping, you're thinking too far." Baitao.

    "Is it very far? Haha, it's a bit far." Wu Haiping couldn't help laughing himself.

    It's been a semester since their junior year, and during that period, Liu Li hasn't seen any sparks with any male classmates.

    It's just that this person is not Xiang Lie, but a male mosquito, and neither of them will give up this opportunity to joke.

    Baitao Wu Haiping was curious that Liu Li hadn't come back after going out for a long time, the two were scratching their heads in anxiety, wishing to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.

    Wu Haiping, "Tao Tao, what did you say about Xiao Xiangyang's parents? Did they get divorced, or what?" "

    I know the same thing as you, and I don't know if you ask me. If you ask her, maybe you can get the answer." Baitao.

    "Let's forget it. It has nothing to do with us, so don't ask so many questions." Wu Haiping said.

    While talking, Liu Li came back.

    "Lily, Xiao Xiangyang and his son are gone? Usually Xiao Xiangyang is very lively, but I didn't expect to live with his father. Men take care of their children without the care of women. It's really good that Xiao Xiangyang can grow into a cheerful personality. It's rare to hit it off with you." Baitao explain.

    Liu Li answered simply. "Let's go."

    Wu Haiping deduced, "Lily, you said that Xiao Xiangyang won't treat you as his mother if he clings to you today, right?"

    Baitao really thought about this possibility.

    "Go, go, you two, stop arguing here, is the kitchen clean?" Liu Li changed the subject.

    "Cleaned up." Wu Haiping replied.

    The three of them finally had time to sit and chat together.

    Gu Qingyang, Gu Qingying, and Bai Tiansheng were playing simple crossword puzzles there.

    Gu Qingyang stayed at home for one night, and should go back to school to continue training tomorrow morning.

    After the Lantern Festival, Baitao Gu Qingying's Baitiansheng schools started one after another, and there was also a kindergarten for the triplets.

    This semester starts, and I heard that a certain boy in the class next door is going to study abroad. It is said that he has been preparing for it since last semester.

    Immediately afterwards, two students in their class also received the news that they wanted to study abroad, one of them was at their own expense and the other was at public expense.

    These have nothing to do with Baitao Wu Haiping and Liu Li, just listen to it and let it go.

    In a blink of an eye, the first month came out.

    Baitao, Mrs. Gu, and Mother Bai each made a phone call and asked them to start collecting the mountain goods.

    There are relatively few mountain products in spring.

    Unlike autumn, which is the harvest season, all kinds of mountain products gather and mature.

    Harvest some dried bamboo shoots and fungi in spring.

    When Baitao was celebrating the New Year in her hometown, she made an agreement with her mother, Mrs. Gu.

    Gu's sister-in-law Baimu took action immediately after receiving the news.

    Baitao and Mrs. Gu talked on the phone and heard that Mrs. Gu's small shop at the entrance of the village had started work.

    The factory building of Gu Zheng's transportation team also started. During this time, Gu Zheng left early and returned late every day, and every time he came back late, the children were already asleep.

    Baitao took care of both the study and the factory, and Li Nanyi was usually in charge of the factory management, and the two of them discussed things that they couldn't make up their minds about.

    The spring style is sold out, and only the flared pants have been reordered many times.

    The factory keeps ordering and expanding its scale.

    This week's class is over, Baitao thinks that everyone has had a hard time during this time, so she wants to make some delicious food for Gu Zheng and his family to make up for it.

    Things started early on Sunday morning.

    Stewed a pot of hen mushroom soup, cut some ginseng and threw it into it to cook together.

    There are many ginseng trees in the space.

    She didn't lack money, so she didn't make a move.

    The year before last, she took the triplets back to her hometown, and she secretly moved a few ginseng found on the mountain into the space.

    The few long trees in the space are really similar to big radishes.

    She is not willing to sell ginseng with such good quality if she has money.

    The chicken soup has been boiling for almost noon.

    Baitao found out the thermos and filled the chicken soup into the thermos.

    Still in the pot, she drank quite a bit with the triplets.

    After simply stuffing their stomachs, Baitao took the triplets to the grocery store and deli first, and delivered chicken soup to Gu's parents.

    After that, they went to the place where Gu Zheng was.

    Finally, I took the triplets to the place.

    Gu Zheng saw it, allocated his money first, and walked over, "Daughter-in-law, why are you here?" "

    You've been so busy these days, and I happen to be a little free today, so I'll cook some chicken soup for you." Baitao smiled. .

    "Dad, Dad, Dad, we all miss you so much." The triplets didn't dislike Gu Zheng's work clothes, and hugged Gu Zheng for a while, acting like a baby.

ꨄChapter 288 Buying a TV

    Gu Zhengchang put his arms around the triplets and hugged them together.

    "Daughter-in-law, come here."

    Baitao followed behind him carrying the thermos.

    Find a place to sit down.

    On the upper layer of the thermos, there are steamed buns and small cold dishes, in the middle is chicken, and on the bottom layer is chicken soup.

    Gu Zheng washed his hands and came over, "Daughter-in-law, come and eat together."

    The triplets shook their heads in unison.

    Baitao, "We've all eaten it at home, eat it quickly."

    Gu Zheng smiled and took a mouthful of steamed buns, and gave each of the triplets a piece of chicken. "Let's eat, one piece per person."

    Baitao faced the factory building, the workers were busy with work, and the work would be finished soon.

    After Gu Zheng finished eating, Bai Tao didn't stay any longer, and went back with the child.

    There is nothing to do in the afternoon, Baitao will accompany the child today, go around and buy some food, and then go to the bookstore to buy some books.

    There is a small bookstore next to the grocery store.

    Baitao usually goes to this store to buy books and school supplies.

    Today is no exception.

    Baitao and the triplets entered the bookstore together.

    This bookstore is very big. Today is Sunday, and there are many people in the bookstore.

    The 1980s was a positive era, and young people worked hard.

    Baitao picked out a few books that were helpful to her studies, bought some extracurricular books for the triplets that she didn't have at home, bought some school supplies, and left the bookstore.

    This is not far from the grocery store. Baitao and the triplets brought the books back, and then they pedaled the tricycle back to drive them home.

    Gu Qingying and Bai Tiansheng were setting up a stall at the grocery store. When Baitao and the triplets came over, they were both busy greeting customers, and Baitao didn't come forward to say hello.

    In the grocery store, Sister Niu was wiping the counter, and another clerk, Wu Chunjiao, was weighing someone.

    When Sister Niu saw Baitao, she put down the rag and came over to talk to Baitao.

    Wu Chunjiao complimented others, settled the money, and came over to say hello to Baitao.

    The triplets were playing outside the grocery store.

    Baitao looked through the shop's account books during this period.

    Gu's father was not in the store, Baitao thought that Gu's father was going to the deli, or watching people playing chess in front.

    Before Baitao's ledger was finished, the triplets played at the door for a while, getting bored and wanting to go home.

    Sister Niu said: "There is an electrical appliance store on the corner of our street.

    There are many people queuing up to buy, and Uncle Gu went to watch the excitement.

    You can go and see the big treasure, the second treasure, and the third treasure later. Children like to be lively, so outside There are also snacks."

    "Really? Let's go and have a look later." Baitao was very interested when he heard that, there are a lot of black and white TVs on the market now, I didn't buy them before, but I plan to buy a color TV, there are color TVs, but it's not very good Buy, color TVs will soon be mass-produced, and color TVs have become very common in the mid-to-late 1980s.

    Dabao said: "Mom, there is a TV at Minglin's house, and you can watch cartoons on the TV."

    Erbao: "Xiangyang's house also has it, and I heard from him." Sanbao said

    , "Mom, they have it at home, and we also buy it." A TV~ Sambo also wants to watch TV."

    "Go over and have a look, you guys are playing for a while, wait for mom, I'll take you there when mom finishes her work." Baitao rubbed their heads one by one.

    "Okay, Mom, then let's go find Sister Qingying and Uncle." Sanbao said.

    Dabao and Erbao obediently agreed.

    After Baitao finished her work, she just stood at the door for a while, when Sanbao saw it sharply, and trotted over, "Mom, are you done yet?"

    "I'm done." Baitao said.

    Sanbao turned his head and trotted to call Dabao and Erbao.

    Gu Qingying, "Fifth Aunt~ You are here."

    "Third Sister." Bai Tiansheng also shouted.

    "Hey, I've been here for a while. I was looking at the account book just now. How are you two doing today?" Baitao said.

    "The sales are almost done, the weather is getting warmer, and the clothes we sell are being worn." Gu Qingying said.

    Dabao and Erbao were brought over by Sanbao.

    Erbao: "Mom, let's go now? If you go late, they will be sold out."

    "Don't worry, it won't be sold out." Baitao.

    Gu Qingying and Bai Tiansheng don't know why.

    Baitao uttered a voice to reassure the two of them. It seems that the triplets didn't tell the two of them just now.

    Father Gu walked slowly from the other side of the street with his hands behind his back.

    The triplets saw it and shouted loudly: "Grandpa, grandpa, grandpa."

    Father Gu walked over cheerfully, "Oh grandpa's good grandson, are you leaving?"

    Before Baitao could say anything, the triplets Just chattered.

    "Grandpa, Mom is going to take us to buy TVs."

    "Yes, I heard from Aunt Niu that there is an electrical appliance store in front, and there are many, many TVs." "Well,

    grandpa, why don't you come with us? Let's watch a big TV." , Minglin Xiangyang’s family has a TV for a long time, and we also want to watch cartoons.” “

    Grandpa just passed by and heard that someone bought a TV and asked for a TV ticket. If there is no TV ticket, they don’t sell it.” Gu’s father just came back from there and knew The situation over there.

    "Ah? Then we won't be able to buy a TV!"

    The triplets' faces almost wrinkled into buns when they heard the news.

    "It's okay, let's go and have a look first, I have a TV ticket."

    Baitao's words sounded like the sounds of nature to the triplets' ears.

    "Wow~ that's great, I'm going to watch TV." The triplets jumped up and down happily.

    "Father, come with us to see if there is a color TV in the electronics store?" Baitao said.

    "I only saw black and white TVs. Except for the different sizes, the nine-inch ones cost more than 300 yuan, and the larger ones cost more than 500 yuan. I didn't see color TVs." Father Gu said.

    "Grandpa, let's go see together!" Dabao said.

    "That's right, grandpa, let's go." Erbao said.

    Sanbao went directly to hold Father Gu's hand, "Grandpa, let's go, Mom, shall we go now?"

    Baitao nodded with a smile.

    It's not far from an electrical store, and it's almost like one is on one side of the street and the other is on the other, all on the same street.

    There are many TVs and tape recorders in the electrical store, and there are two old-fashioned large fans installed above the head.

    There were a lot of people when Gu's father came just now, and many of them were watching the excitement just like Gu's father, but there are not so many people this time.

    Baitao Gu's father brought the triplets into the store.

    The owner of the store is a man in his forties who recognized Father Gu immediately, "Brother, why do you look so familiar? Did you go home to get tickets? I thought you were rare just now. Let’s have one, we’re at this age to listen to a show, and the kids can still watch cartoons.”

    Father Gu smiled sarcastically, and just now he told the kids that he was passing by.

    "This is my daughter-in-law, tell her that I don't understand anything."

    After Baitao came in, she took a rough look around, and it was the same as what Gu's father said just now.

    Color TVs will become very common in two years, and Baitao still wants to buy a color TV in one go.

    Baitao talked to the shop owner.

    The store owner laughed when he heard it, "Color TVs are very expensive. One set costs two to three thousand. Don't say that there is no one in the store. If there is one in the store, you are not willing to buy it. The 14-inch TV is

    1,900 yuan, and the 20-inch TV is 1,900 yuan. 3,000 yuan per inch."

ꨄChapter 289 The uninformed thought they were a family

    Baitao knows that color TVs are not cheap now, when they heard the price, oh well, it really is not cheap.

    Two to three thousand yuan can almost buy a small house in a slightly off location.

    However, earning money is for use, and she is willing to pay for a color TV.

    It's just not in the store.

    Father Gu was taken aback when he heard that, "Color TVs are so expensive, I haven't seen a color TV yet.

    Forget it if you don't have one, don't buy it, we'll talk about it later."

    When the triplets came, they were looking forward to it . , looking at my mother nervously, for fear that my mother would say no to buying.

    Baitao asked the owner of the electrical appliance store in a low voice if he could bring back a color TV.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store thought that he would give up after saying so much. After all, it is really not cheap. In the 1980s, two to three thousand yuan, the salary of ordinary workers was only how much a month, thirty or forty yuan. Drink it for several years.

    "Do you really want to buy it? It has to be imported, and at least it costs this amount." The store owner compared the price with hand gestures.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store couldn't help but glance at Baitao.

    Baitao has a good appearance and a good temperament. She wears clothes made by clothing factories, and each style is very popular in the market.

    Looking at Father Gu and the triplets again, they were all well dressed and clean, and the triplets even had red lips and white teeth. After looking carefully, the owner of the electrical appliance store asked tentatively, "Are you triplets?"

    Gu The father nodded cheerfully, "Yes, two boys and one girl."

    The owner of the electrical appliance store confirmed at once that the living conditions of this family are good, and the triplets are raised so well, "If you are sure, I can think about it for you." The way, but you have to pay me a deposit first, otherwise I will buy such an expensive thing, and if I regret it, I will sell it to someone."

    Black and white TVs are okay. Many people want to buy them. Some people suffer from lack of TV tickets. If they have money, they can buy a 10-inch TV, but if they don’t, they can buy a 9-inch TV. It costs more than 300 yuan. If you can buy it, the color TV is different. For two to three thousand yuan, no ordinary family is willing to buy such an expensive one.

    "Okay, then I'll listen to you. I've paid the deposit and you can issue a receipt," Baitao said.

    Baitao left another address, it's at the grocery store.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store issued a receipt, "I have a letter from here and I will notify you directly. I didn't expect us to be so close." The

    triplets were very quiet the whole time, although they were happy to know that their mother was talking to people.

    Father Gu also wanted to persuade Baitao to buy a black and white one, which would save a lot of money, but seeing that Baitao had already negotiated with someone, he didn't say anything.

    Baitao and the triplets said that the TV could not be moved to the house today.

    The triplets understood from the sidelines that their mother wanted a color TV, but the store didn't have it. Once the store had the goods, they would have a TV to watch.

    Baitao Gu's father took the triplets out of the store.

    Father Gu wants to go back to the grocery store.

    Baitao took the triplets back to the place where they lived.

    The triplets said goodbye to Father Gu.

    You can go back by bus.

    The triplets said they wanted to go to the square to play. The square was not far in front, so they didn't need to take a bus to go there. The mother and son walked there.

    The square here is very lively, there are quite a lot of people, there are many young

    Baitao sitting on the public seats in the square, and the triplets are playing in the square.

    Sanbao's eyes were good, "Mom, I saw Aunt Lili and Xiangyang."

    "Where are they?" Baitao stood up from the seat.

    Sanbao walked in holding Baitao's hand.

    In the past, it was true.

    Liu Li sells clothes at a stall in the square.

    Two men, one big and one small, were helping her.

    It was Xiao Xiangyang and Xiang Lie.

    Those who don't know really think they are a family.

    Baitao looked around, Wu Haiping and Zhao Feng didn't set up a stall here, they should have separated.

    Sanbao wanted to run over to look for Xiao Xiangyang, but was held back by Baitao. In order to avoid embarrassment for her friends, Baitao didn't go over to say hello, and said softly, "Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao,

    Aunt Lily is busy selling clothes. Look at her booth." There are several aunts who are trying on clothes, so we won't bother them, I will tell your Aunt Lili when I meet you tomorrow, we met her here, let's go home, okay?" Dabao Erbao Sanbao confirmed

    Lili The aunt was busy, so she nodded reluctantly.

    Let's talk about Liu Li.

    Today is Sunday, she and Haiping Zhao Feng came out of school together to go to the garment factory to buy and sell clothes.

    As soon as he left school, he saw Xiao Xiangyang Xianglie and his son.

    Wu Haiping and Liu Li also saw them, but they didn't expect that they would come to find Liu Li. After all, they hadn't met before, and it was the first time they met. They ate at the same table on the day of the Lantern Festival, and she gave Xiao Xiangyang a lot. Several meals.

    "Aunt Lily, I'm here—" Xiao Xiangyang came running at a trot after seeing it.

    Liu Li stopped, "Ah, Xiangyang, why are you here? What's the matter?"

    "It's okay, I miss you, I begged my father for a long time before he brought me to you." Xiao Xiangyang said dissatisfied.

    Xiang Lie said apologetically, "I'm sorry to cause you trouble again."

    Liu Li could write anything, but said she was fine.

    Wu Haiping covered his lips and laughed, his friend was lucky, but he didn't know if it was bad luck or not.

    Because of Xiao Xiangyang's clinginess, Liu Li went to the garment factory to buy clothes to sell, and Xiao Xiangyang's father and son followed.

    Get the clothes from the garment factory.

    Wu Haiping and Zhao Feng planned to go to Bie De Plaza for a try. Thinking about it, Liu Li had no reason to disagree. It was more convenient for them to be together as an unmarried couple.

    Liu Li was at the place where she used to set up a stall, and unexpectedly, the two men, one big and one young, really helped her a lot.

    The clothes bought at the garment factory today are selling faster than usual, thanks to Xiao Xiangyang, don’t look at him because he is small, his mouth is very sweet, the lesbians who came to look at the clothes, Xiao Xiangyang looks at the age difference, and the young ones call sister, and then The older one is called Auntie.

    Liu Li sincerely expressed her gratitude to Xiao Xiangyang.

    Xiao Xiangyang straightened her small chest in an air.

    Xiang Lie looked at the woman talking to his son with a smile in his eyes.

    Liu Li wondered if someone could help her here in vain. Such a big child is not playful at all, and it will be almost a day to be here with her, so she said: "Xiangyang, are you hungry? I didn't eat well at noon, I invite you Are you eating?"

    Xiao Xiangyang was very happy, his eyes narrowed into a line with a smile, "Okay, Aunt Lily, let's go eat noodles, I know which one is delicious." "Okay, no problem,

    I Just clean it up and go." Liu Li agreed.

    Xiao Xiangyang held Liu Li in one hand and Xiang Lie in the other, happily bouncing up and down from time to time with his feet off the ground, letting the people on both sides support him to walk, making him giggle.

    Liu Li glanced at the holding hands and lowered her eyelids. She always felt that there was something wrong with this, but she couldn't tell what it was. Anyway, it was weird.

ꨄChapter 290 Old Antenna

    Baitao ordered the color TV for about a week, and received a message from the owner of the electrical appliance store. Gu Zheng happened to be there, and the two of them got into the truck and went to the electrical appliance store to get it back.

    In the past few days, the triplets have been talking a lot, and they even told their mother, why not buy a black and white TV, Xiao Minglin and Xiao Xiangyang would share the cartoons they watched with them in the kindergarten, which made the triplets so greedy .

    The rumbling truck drove to the electronics store.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store made such a big noise, he came out of the store, muttering in his heart, the goods he ordered have already been delivered, why is there another truck?

    Gu Zheng got out of the car and strode over to help Baitao open the car door.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store understood Baitao when he saw Baitao, and said with a smile: "Oh, the big guy came here, I said why is there such a big noise, come to pick up the big color TV?" "Yeah,

    my partner and I came over after receiving the news Thank you for your hard work." Baitao said with a smile.

    "What's the hard work, serving the people."

    The owner of the electrical appliance store got acquainted with Gu Zheng. He watched Gu Zheng drive a large truck and exchanged pleasantries.

    Gu Zheng didn't hide it, and told him the address of the newly built factory building. He is in the logistics business, and the owner of an electrical store usually needs a car.

    "Comrade Gu, you are young, young and promising. I see you are not an ordinary person. Young people have ideas and drive, which is very good." The owner of the electrical appliance store boasted.

    Gu Zheng said a few words modestly, and complimented the electric appliance boss just right.

    The color TV is placed in the store.

    As soon as Baitao Gu Zheng entered the room, he saw a twenty-inch color TV.

    Gu Zheng paid the rest of the final payment, giving him ten yuan.

    The owner of the electrical appliance store introduced to Gu Zheng how to install it again.

    Gu Zheng nodded to show that he understood, and went over to carry the color TV to the car without any effort.

    There is a big butt behind the TV now, and it is not light. Gu Zheng is big, with long arms and long legs, this little thing is no trouble in front of him.

    Gu Zheng helped Baitao open the car door, helped her up, and came back to the electrical store owner after saying hello.

    The triplets at home couldn't be more eager to look forward to it, "Grandpa, why haven't mom and dad come back yet?" "

    Yes, grandpa, do you think my mom and dad will be back soon?"

    Father Gu rubbed his hands, "Should be soon Yes, your dad went there in a big truck, and he will be back soon. The three of you wait patiently for a while, what's the hurry, I can't fly, your mother has paid the deposit, and the color TVs are in stock in the store. How about a color TV? It’s less money, you don’t have to buy it if you want, and your parents can get it back after paying the money.”

    The triplets sat back on the bench together.

    Gu's mother was mending clothes, and then said: "Dabao, Erbao, Sanbao, don't ask your grandpa, your grandpa is probably more anxious than you.

    " Don't be angry." Father Gu refused to admit it.

    The familiar sound of a truck came from outside.

    The triplets immediately beamed with joy, "Mom and Dad are back!"

    shouted and ran out.

    Father Gu also came out with his hands behind his back, and said, "Be careful, don't fall."

    As soon as Gu Zheng stopped the truck, the triplets ran over.

    "Dad, is the TV pulled back?" Dabao said.

    Gu Zheng smiled and said: "In the car, go home and wait." He

    helped Baitao down first, and then carried the TV home.

    The triplets jumped happily behind.

    Put the TV in place and turn it on.

    "Dad, I want to watch cartoons." Er Bao asked.

    Gu Zheng, "Wait a minute, I can't watch it yet, I have to connect the antenna first."

    After finishing speaking, I went outside to find a tall pole with an antenna tied to it.

    The sound of "la la" appeared on the TV again and again, and the screen was full of small dots of snowflakes.

    Gu Zheng was turning the antenna outside.

    The triplets shouted from the house:

    "Dad, there is a voice, but there is no shadow."

    "Ah, there is a shadow, Dad is gone."

    "It's gone again, it's gone."

    "Okay, okay, We have it, we have it."

    Gu Zheng fixed the antenna and entered the house.

    The triplets had moved the benches and sat in front of the TV together.

    Gu Zheng told them to step back, they were too close to the TV.

    Father Gu also stepped back.

    "Father, this is how you choose to watch TV. My mother is not here. I will teach my mother a while later." Gu Zheng turned the button on it and taught Father Gu first.

    Father Gu went back to the room to bring his reading glasses, and wrote it down seriously, "Fifth, you can teach me, and I will teach your mother later." Baitao is cooking in the kitchen and bringing them to the house,

    " Ah, you can watch it, turn it off first, eat, watch it after eating, big treasure, second treasure and third treasure go wash your hands."

    Gu's mother watched the color TV, "It's really good, it's really expensive. This color TV is more expensive than black and white. It should look good."

    When Gu's mother came back and heard Gu's father tell the price of the color TV, she thought it was expensive at first, although it was expensive, but now the family can't afford it. With a lot more money, the price is acceptable, which was absolutely unacceptable in the past.

    The triplets watched it very enthusiastically, and it was the cartoon on TV.

    "Mom, let us watch it for a while, okay? This is a good show. Our teacher told us this story."

    "Yes, Mom, let us watch it for a while~" Sanbao said softly.

    "Mom, I just bought a TV today, and I just watched it for a while. I heard Minglin and Xiangyang talk about this cartoon, and they said it was very good. Mom told us to watch it, and stop it after dinner."

    Baitao couldn't bear it and could only nod her head in agreement.

    "Then let's watch the meeting. Let's have an early dinner tomorrow, and try to stagger the time for you, okay?" The TV children have been looking forward to it for so many days, so let's do it today.

    During dinner, the triplets either just watched TV and didn't eat, or they just mechanically ate and had no time to eat vegetables.

    After Baitao watched it, she thought to herself, no matter what the three of them say tomorrow, they won't let them eat and watch TV.

    After this episode of the cartoon, the triplets put their minds on the food.

    Father Gu went to the TV and tentatively turned the button according to what Gu Zheng taught, and the TV skipped to the next channel.

    After a few twists, Gu's mother said: "The old man has a channel to watch, don't twist it there, it's broken." Gu's father twisted it again, and just found

    an opera channel, "It's so easy. It’s broken, I’m very gentle, I didn’t use much force.”

    “It’s okay mother, my father is right, it’s not that easy to break, the TV is bought for watching, and I want to watch whichever one I want, mother will just let it go, don’t change the channel, The waste of electricity is the same, anyway, it is the same waste of electricity, why not find something we like to watch, at least we like to watch, the electricity bill is worth it. Mother, you should also learn how to change channels and how to switch them on and off

    . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 403 10
Beautiful female supporting actress in the 1980s (八零年代漂亮女配) Author: Peach Su Type: Time-travel and rebirth When the ShanCha woke up, she found that s...
40K 349 6
Dressed as a stepmother control group [70s] (穿成年代文后妈对照组[七零]) Author: Luo Zifeng https://m.shubaow.net/210/210692/ The first thing after Gu Lian's re...
26.4K 223 17
Su Tao traveled through a period novel. The heroine in the article and Su Tao were born in the same year, month and day. She is doted on by her pare...
1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...