Chapter 291 - 300

ꨄChapter 291 Gu Qingying Has a Date?

    Mother Gu heard what her daughter-in-law said, which made sense, so she stopped nagging the old man.

    Father Gu, "Learn, old lady, you have to learn too. I'll teach you after dinner." "

    I don't need you to teach, you just learned it. If you teach me wrong, let the fifth child teach me." Mother Gu.

    After hearing this, Gu Zheng immediately said: "Okay, mother, I will teach after dinner."

    There is a TV at home, and the triplets have to watch cartoons for a while when they come back from school.

    After dinner, I took care of my parents and my mother to listen to opera, and the schedule was well arranged, and there was no conflict between the two parties.

    Gu Zheng's factory building is nearing completion, and it still needs to be tidied up from the inside to the outside. It occupies a large area, and it will take many days to clean it up.

    Beginning this year, Qin Gang, Wang Baozhu and others eat at the place where they live.

    Wang Baozhu's daughter-in-law followed. I heard from Wang Baozhu last year that she had said she would come last year, but the children in the family were too young to be willing.

    Qin Gang and Gu Zheng recruited a few people to eat with Wang Baozhu and his wife, and give them some living expenses every month.

    Wang Baozhu and his wife are very happy, it is an extra income after all, leaving the children in their hometown, Wang Baozhu's wife wants to earn more money, and it is not a good thing for the couple to live in two places all year round. I earn a lot of money every month, and I often hear that the drivers in my hometown like to eat, drink, and play.

    After many years of husband and wife, she still believed in Wang Baozhu's character, just a little, she was afraid of what happened if she was not afraid of 10,000 yuan. Her natal family always advised her to keep a tight grip on the man, and it would be too late to regret if something happened.

    After the factory building is built, tidied up, and aired out, several employees and family members can move to live in the factory building.

    When it was first built, this problem was considered, and the dormitory was built.

    Baitao received a telegram from her hometown, which was sent by Brother Gu, with three words, the goods are ready.

    After receiving it, Baitao talked to Gu Zheng.

    Gu Zheng said that the transportation was left to him, and he asked his colleagues to bring it back.

    Baitao hurriedly went to the phone booth to make a call, communication was inconvenient now.

    It will be convenient when Gu Zheng's factory building is built and the phone is installed.

    Call Mrs. Gu first.

    Mrs. Gu said that she collected several hundred catties. At first, the villagers heard Mrs. Gu collect the mountain goods.

    People in the village still don't believe that these things have grown from small to large, and they go to the mountains to pick them up if they want to eat them. I have never heard of anyone buying them in the village.

    These things may be rare in the city, but they are really not rare in the village.

    In the end, seeing Mrs. Gu really clearly marked the price per catty, and the people around her also made money from Mrs. Gu, so they became anxious immediately, regretting waiting and watching for so many days, otherwise they would have earned several dollars anyway.