The Hero and the Angel || Izu...

By GriffinGirlElizabeth

Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to be... More

Introduction!
Art Work
- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -
- Chapter Ten -
- Chapter Eleven -
- Chapter Twelve -
- Chapter Thirteen -
- Chapter Fourteen -
- Chapter Fifteen -
- Chapter Sixteen -
- Chapter Seventeen -
- Chapter Eighteen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter Twenty-One -
- Chapter Twenty-Two -
- Chapter Twenty-Three -
- Chapter Twenty-Four -
- Chapter Twenty-Five -
- Chapter Twenty-Six -
- Chapter Twenty-Seven -
- Chapter Twenty-Eight -
- Chapter Thirty -
- Chapter Thirty-One -
Sequel is Up!

- Chapter Twenty-Nine -

64 4 1
By GriffinGirlElizabeth

"Take this, you rat bastard!" Luna roared as she managed to land a double kick on one of the villain's back, sending him flying into his comrade.

She then managed to dodge another double attack from a pair of twin villains, her large steel wings resting against her back before they blocked their attack. She smirked as she pushed the two villains away from her using the magnificent wings. "Bakugo, your move!"

Upon hearing his name, he turned to the two villains with his hand already opened for an attack. "SAY GOODBYE!" He yelled, throwing his hand down to the ground and causing an explosion. This sent the twin villains colliding into the wall, knocking them out instantly.

"Nice one!" Luna cheered as she gave a confident smile. She then turned her head and heard Kirishima letting out a loud grunt, seeing him successfully knocking out a villain with a sword.

The three of them all stood around each other in a circle, the sounds of their pants echoing in the large room. She didn't know how long they had been fighting these villains, but she was thankful that she still enough energy to continue to fight.

However, this didn't stop that raging anxiety that she still felt for the rest of her classmates, especially Tenya, Ocacho, and Izuku. She hoped that they were able to defeat their villains and get out of their zones alright. And she hoped that Izuku didn't have any of his bones broken from using his Quirk too much.

Her anxiety was mainly focused, of course, on her boyfriend. They had each promised each other that they would have each other's backs and protect one another, but they were now separated from one another and having to fight different members of this 'League of Villains.' She felt as though she had fully failed at being a good girlfriend to Izuku. She would have to beg for his forgiveness on how she had failed in her role as a 'partner against crime.'

But she could do that as soon as this was over. For now, she, Kirishima, and Bakugo needed to get out of this zone and back to their classmates and out of this nightmare. That was their main goal right now.

She stared down at the villains that were now unconscious at their feet. If she didn't feel as though there was a black hole in her stomach, she would be cocky enough to call these villains out on how they got their butts kicked by a trio of teenagers. But she couldn't find any right words of confidence right now.

"Think that's the last of these guys." Bakugo managed to say after a few seconds of silence, "Bucnha weaklings."

"Well, I'm not sticking around to find out if they have any more tricks up their sleeves or if they have any other friends," Luna commented.

"Lu's right." Kirishima agreed, turning off his Quirk, "Let's hurry and find the rest of our class. If the three of us are still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is, too." He then clenched his hand into a fist, "And not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier, Bakugo."

"Well, at least one of you is able to admit his faults." The winged girl sassed, crossing her arms and delivering a glare to the blonde haired boy. But he just scoffed and turned his head away, refusing to apologize for what he had done.

Kirishima made a face of regret. "If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we never would've been separated like that." He turned himself fully towards his two classmates, "We have to make it up to the others!"

"Exactly my idea!" She agreed, looking to the red haired boy, "Which means that we can't stay here and do nothing!"

But Bakugo, of course, had other plans. "You two wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard." He declared. 

"Huh?" Luna and Kirishima questioned together, confused and astonished by Bakugo's declaration.

"Excuse me, did you eat crazy for breakfast? You know, much more than you usually do?" Luna asked angrily, "You can't go after him and you can't hurt him."

The blonde boy only growled in response. "And why not?"

"Because our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy." Kirishima replied, "And I'm agreeing with Lu. Don't be an idiot, man."

"Thank you, Kiri." She put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder, trying to get him to look at her. "Take it from someone who tried to attack the same slime monster who kidnapped you. You can't hurt someone that just continues to come back and can't be harmed by physical attacks. The best thing we can-"

"Shut up!" The spiky blonde boy yelled, turning himself to face both of his classmates. The mint green haired girl jumped back a touch as she felt Kirishima putting both hands on her shoulders, as if keeping her balanced. It was almost as if Bakugo didn't want to be reminded of that dark day. And Luna didn't blame him.

"I'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out!" Bakugo continued, "If I cut off their escape, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done!"

"And how do you plan on taking down something that can't be harmed by your explosions?" She questioned again, refusing to take her eyes off of his.

"I don't know, but we'll just have to figure it out!" He replied before he gasped lightly. He then held out his hand and grabbed something tightly, leaning down and suddenly letting an explosion escape from his hand.

To both Kirishima and Luna's surprise, a chameleon-looking villain let out a loud scream and appeared before them. He seemed to be unconscious from the pain of the explosion.

"Anyway," Bakugo continued, looking at the unconscious villain in his hand as if he were a bug, "If all these villains are small fries like these guys were, then our classmates can handle them."

Both the winged girl and the hardening boy blinked in surprise before they stared at each other. "That reaction time was insane." Kirishima gawked.

"You're telling me. And I've known him longer than you have." She said as they watched the explosion boy push the unconscious lizard villain onto the ground and stood back up again, "How did you know that he was coming after us?"

Bakugo shrugged nonchalantly. "I could hear him chuckling from up top while we were talking. Not so much of a stealth villain if all he does is laugh before attacking."

She nodded in agreement. "I guess that he thought he had the upper hand and got cocky. It just goes to show what having an inflated ego can do to you." She advised, her attention going back to the blonde haired boy in front of her.

Bakugo gave a small scowl, but from the look of his eyes and how he stared at her, there seemed to be some sort of regret in them. Along with something else. But from what, she couldn't tell. But it seemed like he was struggling to say something. And it bothered Luna to no end. She would have to confront him about this sooner than she expected.

"Also, since when do you act so calm and rational?" Kirishima asked suddenly, "Usually, you're all like... Umm, how do I put this?" He tapped his chin in thought.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Luna cleared her throat before putting on her best evil and monstrous face, her hands open and pointed to the sky, "DIE! DIE! DIE!!!!!" She yelled mockingly.

As soon as she gave her impression, Kirishima started laughing while holding his stomach. "Oh my god! That's exactly what he's like! Good job, Lu!"

But Bakugo wasn't enjoy the show and looked as if he was both angry and embarrassed. "YOU TWO SHUT UP! I'M ALWAYS CALM AND RATIONAL, YOU LOSERS!!!" He roared.

Luna laughed as she poked his forehead. "Welcome back to your old self, Boom Boy." She teased while Kirishima struggled to catch his breath from laughing so hard, "Also, you are never calm and rational. Even when you want to be. That's just how you are."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, clearing his own throat to let out a grunt as he turned his body away to the door of the room. "You two can go find the others if you want. And Feathers, go ahead and reunite with that Deku nerd for all I care."

He only made it two steps before he was stopped by her voice. "Wait!" She snapped and fluttered over to where he stood, "If you think that for one second you're leaving this zone by yourself, you're as stupid as you are crazy."

"Can you stop calling me that?!" He snapped.

"Well, I'm not sorry, because it's true!" She argued, "My point is that we need to stay together as a group. We can't just go off separating ourselves from each other. We have no idea who we're up against, especially with that shadow guy, the hands man, and that monster." She shivered as she thought back to that trio that was waiting for them, "We don't know what these villains are like or what they can do. We need to stay together and face these villains like a team."

It hurt her to say this, especially when she wanted so badly to just run off from these two and find Izuku to protect him from any of the dangers that came from this 'League of Villains.' But these two were her classmates now and she had to stick beside them in order to get out of this prison. She only hoped that wherever Izuku was, he was safe and he was facing these villains like a true hero would. Just as she knew that he would be wishing the same thing.

"Teamwork does make the dream work after all!" Kirishima encouraged. He then turned his attention to Bakugo with a smile, "And besides, I think what you're really saying is that you believe in our classmates." He then hardened his arms and clashed his two fists together with a determined look in his dark red eyes. A loud clanging noise was heard from the sound that came from his two fists meeting each other, "And that's thinking like a man, Bakugo!"

Bakugo just stared at the two of them closely, his 'resting bitch face' not leaving for a second. But Luna looked at him with a smirk, leaning up to meet him. "So, like it or not, you're stuck with us. And don't you forget it."

Bakugo scoffed and turned his head, a light blush coating his cheeks. "Then what's your plan then, Feathers? Or did you plan on going in head first and not thinking clearly?"

It was her turn to scoff. "I'll leave that to you, actually. No, I have a plan to get us out of here without being undetected. But it's going to be a little awkward. Especially because of what it entails." She warned, scratching her cheek. It was a quickly thought of plan, but it would work. But only if these two would be able to agree to it and there would be no problems.

"And what does it entail, exactly?" Kirishima asked curiously.

Because of how far away they were from the entrance, they were able to faintly hear some loud noises. They all turned their heads as soon as they heard a loud banging noise from miles away. And even though it was far, it still seemingly echoed throughout the whole dome. "It can't be any worse than what's happening out there." Bakugo commented and turned his head once again at the winged girl, "So, what's the plan? And how awkward is it?"

Luna felt her heart in her throat, wondering if that came from Izuku or not. She needed to get to the entrance and fast, hoping and praying that Izuku would be there and be safe. She turned to the two boys as she sighed. "I didn't see any of the villains that had a flying Quirk or a winged Quirk like mine. So, the best course of action is to avoid as much confrontation as possible to get out of here. And that means flying above them to where they can't see or attack us."

The two boys nodded their heads and they seemed to understand. Kirishima spoke up first as Bakugo turned his head away shyly. "But wait, Lu, you're the only one out of the three of us who can fly. So does that mean that-"

"She'll have to carry one of us and the other one will have to be on her back." Bakugo finished, speaking through his teeth as if it was hard to say out loud.

Luna nodded her head in response as she sighed. "Trust me when I say, it's going to be awkward for all of us. But we don't really have much of a choice, now do we?" She questioned, "So, unless you two have any other bright ideas, this is our best chance. And it'll get us to that Shadow Man and his friends much quicker than if we were to run there."

"But the question is: which one of us is gonna be carried and which one is gonna get a piggy back ride?" Kirishima asked.

"That's the thing. I don't know and I don't really care. But we need to make the decision now." She replied as she stretched out her large white wings, ready to take off towards the nearest window in the room.

The blonde let out a small groan and scratched the back of his neck. "You can carry me, Feathers. I don't mind." He mumbled just loud enough for them both to hear, "Spiky-hair, she can carry you on her back."

Both Luna and Kirishima were surprised by Bakugo's sudden willingness to be carried and not argue about who would take which spot. But Luna didn't have time to question it. They needed to get to the entrance as quickly as possible. She nodded her head again as she ran over to Bakugo quickly. "Okay, just try not to fight against me so much. It's gonna be difficult carrying you if you make it so." She warned.

"I'll do my best." He responded, avoiding as much eye contact with her as possible.

She then turned her head to look back at Kirishima. "Okay, Kiri, get on my back and make sure that you hang on tightly. Just please, for the love of all that's good and holy, don't turn on your quirk while we're in the air."

"I promise, Lu, don't worry!" He replied as he walked over and stood behind the winged girl, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting himself between her wings. He then let out a small laugh, "You know, your wings are really soft. I bet Midoriya loves it when you two fly together."

Luna couldn't help but blush when he said that. It was only just a couple of days ago when she and Izuku had taken their first flight together, and it was already replaying in her head as of this moment. What she would give to have that moment back - just to return to a time when they didn't have to worry about being hurt or killed by these villains. Where everything was blissful and peaceful. She shallowed back her tears as she nodded her head. "Yeah, he does..."

As if not wanting to see her cry, Bakugo cleared his throat to break the moment. "Well, you can fly with Deku another time, Feathers." He said, "Right now, we need to get out of here. And that means leaving right now!"

She gasped and shook her head, snapping back to reality as quickly as she left it. "R-right, right. Let's go." She breathed, her fears and sadness now being replaced with determination and drive to escape this nightmare.

Scoping up the blonde boy by his stomach and feeling the red haired boy hugging onto her tightly, she quickly fluttered into the air and zoomed out of the room as fast as she could through one of the windows. She darted above the dome and away from the Collapse Zone, tightly hanging onto the explosion boy as best as she could.

Normally, while she was flying, she would be enjoying her time in the air and being free from the restraints of gravity, but not this time. This time they had a goal in mind and a mission to complete.

However, while she was unable to enjoy her flight, that certainly didn't stop Kirishima from hooting and hollering loudly in enjoyment. "Yeah, this is amazing!" He cheered.

Luna smiled softly as she shook her head. "Glad to see you enjoying this, Kiri." She said before looking down at the blonde boy that she was carrying, "What about you, Bakugo? Having fun?"

He let out a small hum and looked down at the ground, trying to ponder what the right words were that he could say at this moment. "It's... nice, I guess. I can see why you like it so much." He said, as if trying to be as nice as he possibly could be at this moment.

She blinked in shock. He had never been this nice to her, nor did he ever give her such a compliment like this. But it was not just surprising, but also nice to hear. Maybe there was some good inside of him that he just refused to show to the world.

"Woah! Dudes, down there! I found them!" The hardening Quirked boy interrupted before pointing down to the ground below them.

It had finally occurred to Luna just how far they had flown from the Collapse Zone. She looked down and saw that they were suddenly coming over close to where the Shipwreck Zone was, where the middle of the dome was. And what she saw shocked her behind compare.

What she witnessed was the Shadow Man in three separate places; One with what was the top half of his body standing in front of All Might, who was in his buff form, being held above the monster's body. But the monster's body was trapped by two of the Shadow's portals. One had the top half of the monster's body, right side up and was holding onto All Might's stomach. Meanwhile, the lower half of the monster's body was upside down, and that was what All Might was holding onto. The man with the hands was patiently watching in the background, scratching his neck rather aggressively.

But the Shadow man wasn't facing towards All Might, but he was facing towards the familiar green haired boy that held Luna's heart who was holding out his arm and running towards the Shadow. And it seemed he was about to be sucked into the Shadow's body. She could feel her heart dropping and dying in her chest as her eyes went wider than dinner plates.

She felt herself being transported back to that day so long ago, sitting in front of the television. Watching as her mother fought tooth and nail against her enemy, the Gargoyle King, and risking it all to make sure that everyone, including her, would be safe from his wrath. But in the end, it wasn't enough.

Her mother had died protecting her.

And Luna refused to let it happen again to anyone else that she loved.

She refused to lose Izuku like she lost her mother.

"Not today, Satan." She growled low under her breath.

It was as if time has slowed down everything, but Luna began to dart down from the sky and flew herself and the boys down to where the shadow-figure was. "Bakugo! As soon as I drop you, aim your explosion towards the warp man! I'll grab Izuku, and Kirishima, you jump off as quick as you can!" She ordered loudly, a serious look shining in her sapphire eyes.

"Understood, Lu!" Kirishima agreed.

"Way ahead of you, Feathers!" Bakugo replied, already opening up his hand and ready to attack like a predator seeing his prey.

As soon as she felt that they were close enough, she yelled to the two boys: "NOW!" As fast as lightening, she flung Bakugo down towards the Shadow-man while Kirishima jumped off of Luna's back and onto the ground below them. She then flew straight towards Izuku and scooped him into her arms by wrapping them around his back, hearing the explosion behind them and her boyfriend's sudden yelp of surprise.

"H-huh?!" Was all that Izuku could say as he held onto Luna's body. Meanwhile, Bakugo successfully aimed his explosion at the side of the Shadow, destroying it somewhat for now.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY, DEKU!!!" Bakugo roared as he then quickly grabbed a hold of the Shadow Man's necklace-like brace and with a loud yell, pinned him down onto the ground.

"Nice one, Bakugo!" Cheered Kirishima while Luna landed herself and her boyfriend down on the ground, a few feet away from the chaos.

"K-Kirishima?!" Izuku questioned before he finally got his chance to look up at his savior. He then gasped, tears forming from his bright green eyes in happiness. "L-Luna, you're alright!"

"So are you, my Izuku!" She exclaimed, the same happy tears forming in her eyes as the two embraced each other tightly. She felt herself becoming whole once again, "I was so afraid I would never see you again!"

"J-just as I was terrified that I was going to lose you!" He said through his cries, wrapping his arms tightly around her back, "I missed you so much, my Angel!"

"I missed you too, my hero!" She replied through her own cries. She then looked down at his body and finally saw his right hand was completely bandaged up. She figured that he would've probably used his Quirk during his fight in whichever zone he was in. But now her suspicions of him breaking his bones was proven correct. But she didn't have time to berate him about it now.

Suddenly, before Luna and Izuku could say anything else to one another, a line of ice trailed itself towards the monster and began to freeze the left side of its' body. It even somehow made it through the purple and black portals. But the ice stopped at the monster's wrist and was nowhere close to the pro hero.

The winged girl gasped as she looked from where the trail of ice came from, and instantly smiled when she saw the bi-colored haired boy standing a few feet from her and her boyfriend. "Todoroki!" She squealed happily.

Todoroki nodded his head towards his classmates before turning towards the two villains. "One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might," He explained.

Luna gasped as she glared at the warping villain and the man with the hands. "Like they'll get the chance!" She announced.

But before she could let go of Izuku, All Might successfully pushed apart the monster's hands from his body and flipped himself out of its grasp. He then moved himself right beside Todoroki, holding his right side and letting out a groan of pain. Through his shirt, all the students could see the bright red blood.

Both Luna and Izuku gasped in shock at seeing this. Those two were the only ones that knew about that injury and why he was suddenly bleeding. "All Might!" She yelled, gaining his attention just enough to have the pro-hero look at them.

"Are you okay?" Izuku questioned loudly.

All Might was about to answer before Kirishima started running towards the pastel blue haired villain, jumping into the air and almost landing an attack on him. But the hands man was quick and moved out of the way. Seeing this, Kirishima let out a whine. "Damn! That was gonna be so cool!"

"H-how did you three get here?" Izuku asked his girlfriend cautiously.

She couldn't help but smile in a confident way. "I have wings, sweetheart." She answered, "And with the three of us, those villains never stood a chance."

He blushed awkwardly, as if he had forgotten about that. "Oh, yeah." He replied, a shy chuckle escaping from him. Luna couldn't help but shake her head and chuckle as well.

"Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!" Bakugo exclaimed towards the Shadow Man, taking pride in his victory. And this is just enough to have the two lovers remember what was going on.

Todoroki walked in front of All Might, as if to protect him. "The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you."

The winged girl pulled herself and her boyfriend onto their feet, glaring darkly at the blue haired man in front of them. "Not if we have anything to say about it." She said proudly, "We may be students, but we are every bit of heroes as the hero we're protecting from the likes of you, your army, and your monstrosity!"

"Luna..." Izuku gasped, gawking at his winged girlfriend.

She turned her head with a smile, holding out her hand for him to take. "I don't suppose that you'll be joining us in this fight, Izu? You know that I can't do this without you."

The green haired boy's top lip started quivering as more tears started forming in his eyes. He felt his heart began to pound in his chest. How is it that in the most darkest of times, he could still be amazed by this single girl?

But she was right. She couldn't do this alone, and neither could he. Quickly wiping his tears away with his gloved and injured hand, his look of awe was replaced with a look of determination.

He then walked over and held her hand tightly, both of them feeling once again empowered by the other's presence. It was as if they were two puzzle pieces that were missing from each other, but were finally reunited.

And nothing, not even this mad man, his warping sidekick, and his monster would separate them.

But although the two lovers were reunited, the battle was not yet over. Especially while the man with the hands was still standing before them - unafraid, but enraged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...
5.6K 204 24
❝ I lacked one thing, and that thing got me stuck in this scroll. I lacked friendship. ❞ Izuku Midoriya is just a simple elf boy ready to go on his j...
3K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...