MCYT(Mostly Hermitcraft)Onesh...

By Kawaii_Grape_1115

Hermitcraft Oneshots. There will be shipping! But do not ship the cc's, I ship personas. Please leave suggest... More

Information
Grumbo Fluff
Tangaph Fluff
Jels Fluff
Zedpulse Fluff
Scarian Angst Pt. 1
Scarian Angst pt.2 turned into Scardubs fluff
ZedaphxTango Songfic fluff
Ethocrafted Fluff
ScarxDoc
New Au Idea?
Ship ideas please-
Graph(beautiful ship name, I know)
TangoxGrian
TangoxGrian
Tangaph
EthoxTango
Gridoc
JimmyxFwhip
Platonic! Grian & Xisuma (very short)
Ranchers <3
Homewreckers but in Limited Life
Tangpulse
Scarian
Flower Husband's
Impdubs
Gritho
Etho+Scott(PLATONIC)
RenxMartyn
FwhipxScott
HelsxEx
FwhipxSausage
XbxKeralis
ScarxBdubs
Flower Husbands
Boat Boys
New Request Page
Inspiration Needed. Help
Hermittale(Aka me procrastinating)
Procrastination! But a question!
Announcement!
ZedaphxTango
TangoxScar
ZloyxPix
RenxEtho
Tangaph Pt. 1
Jels

Ethdubs(based on teenage dirtbag >:>)

527 12 19
By Kawaii_Grape_1115

Etho wouldn't say he was the most popular kid in school. Even that would be an understatement. Etho is not popular at all. He has his small group of friends, and that's all he really needs. Until he met him.
His name is Bdubs, and they have gym class together. They have only talked like twice before, but Etho couldn't help but fall for Bdubs' charismatic smile and the confidence he carries himself with. Bdubs is one of the most popular kids in the school, everyone knows him. He's kind, handsome, popular, and a complete catch. Unfortunately, this Bdubs is already taken. His boyfriend is an absolute jerk. His name is Scar, the captain of the football team.
He doesn't seem to get how Bdubs likes him, Scar is always pushing him to the side and always ignoring him when with his other friends. But Bdubs always keeps a smile on his face no matter what, and Etho admires that.
Etho knows if he tried to talk to Bdubs, Scar would have a problem with it. So Etho does not even try. He just keeps his distance.

****

"I have gym in half an hour." Etho sighs as he looks at his best friend Beef.
"I have physics. Which is 100% worse than gym Etho" Beef groans as he solves the last problem of his math work.
"I would rather be there with you than in the same room as my crush and his boyfriend," Etho squints at Beef.
Beef laughs and pats Etho on the back. "Good luck, Etho." Beef grins.

When Etho arrives to gym he places his bag in his gym locker. He hears a loud clank. He turns his head to see Bdubs getting yelled at by Scar for some dumb reason.
Etho watched for a good 2 minutes until he finally had the courage to step in.
"Hey! Leave him alone!" Etho says as he steps in between Scar and Bdubs. He towers over Scar, but Scar is much more built than he is.
"Who the hell are you?" Scar asks angrily.
"My name is Etho," Etho replies simply.
"Whatever. Get out of the way. This is none of your business." Scar scoffs.
Etho raises an eyebrow. "Maybe if you were a little bit nicer to your boyfriend, I wouldn't have to step in." Etho says, keeping eye contact with Scar.
The two of them stand there, glaring at each other. Bdubs steps out from behind Etho.
"Scar...can we just go? Your friends are waiting." Bdubs says quietly. He glances at Etho, who immediately gives up the glare towards Scar and looks away sheepishly.
"Fine." Scar says, wraps an arm around Bdubs, and walks out of the locker room with Bdubs.
Etho sighs and goes back to getting into his gym uniform.

After gym class is done, he sees Bdubs approach him.
"Uh..your Etho.. right?" Bdubs whispers.
Etho looks at Bdubs.
"Uh yeah, that's me. What's up..?" Etho asks nervously.
"All I wanted to say was thank you...for standing up for me. You did not have to do that." Bdubs whispers.
Etho smiles softly. "Don't worry about it. You should probably get going, don't want to keep Scar waiting, do you..?" Etho laughs nervously.
"Yeah..yeah you're right. Bye..." Bdubs mumbles and leaves the locker room. Etho sighs and bangs his head into the locker.

***

"Etho? Are you ok? You have been lying on the floor for 20 minutes." Beef laughs as he sets up his drum set. Etho sits up groggily and explains to Beef what happened in gym.
Beef's jaw drops.
"You stood up- against Scar?!" Beef practically shouts. He pauses and looks at Etho, who nods shyly. Beef stands and pats him gently on the shoulder. "That was so brave, Etho." Beef grins. "Now get up, we have a song to write." Beef grins. "We can even write it about Bdubs if you want." Beef wiggles his eyebrows, and Etho rolls his eyes but laughs. "Why not?"

After the music was finished, it was Etho's turn to write the lyrics.
He starts singing it softly under his breath.
"His name is Bdubs, I have a dream about him. He rings my bell." Etho smiles. "I got gym class in half an hour. Oh, how he rocks. In Keds and tube socks, but he doesn't know who I am, and he doesn't give a damn about me."
Beef listens to Etho sing with a smile.
"Here let me help with the chorus." Beef grabs a pen and grins.

After 2 hours of writing  and singing Beef and Etho are laying on the floor together. Beef had fallen asleep while listening to Etho sing the chorus.
"Maybe I should try this when I have my guitar in the band room." Etho mutters as he stands up and packs his stuff up.
"Beef." Etho gently shakes Beef but he doesn't wake up. "Beefers!" Etho raises his voice slightly and Beef groans unhappily.
Etho sighs.
"Ok lets go." Etho starts dragging Beef by his leg out of the room.
"Etho!!!" Beef shouts as he gets dragged.

***

The band room is in the far left wing of the school that only the band, choir and theater kids come to, so what was Bdubs doing walking down that hall? Well he was going to see his friend Ren at his theater practice until he heard someone playing music in the band room. He peaks in the room to see Etho playing a melody, just when Bdubs was going to say something Etho started to sing.
Bdubs face goes pink as he listens to Etho sing...about him.

"His name is Bdubs.I have a dream about him. He rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour. Oh, how he rocks. In Keds and tube socks, but he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me..." Etho sings as he plays the melody. "'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby!Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me, ooh~~!"

Bdubs face flushes as he listens to Etho sing.

"His boyfriend's a jerk, and he brings a ...... and he'd simply kick my ... if he knew the truth. He lives on my block and he drives an IROC. But he doesn't know who I am and he doesn't give a damn about me.." Etho hums a few parts out of the song. '"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby! Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me, ooh~~! Oh, yeah, dirtbag! No, he doesn't know what he's missin'! Oh, yeah, dirtbag! No, he doesn't know what he's missin!"

In Bdubs opinion for someone as shy and quiet as Etho he can sing very well. Bdubs steps back as Etho finishes singing and runs down the hall before Etho could even know someone was there.
When Bdubs gets down the hall he leans on a locker and covers his face with his hands.
"Oh...my gosh.." Bdubs mutters as he feels his cheeks heat up. "That was so...adorable" Bdubs whispers. "I am so dead." Bdubs sighs.

***

"You can't just stand in that corner forever Etho!!!" Beef sighs. Etho was forced to go to the school prom by Beef and he has been standing in a corner for an hour.
Etho rolls his eyes.
"I totally can."
Etho smirks.
Beef sighs again. "Come dance now. It will cheer you up!" Beef grins as he pulls Etho along.
"You won't find me dancing anytime soon." Etho grunts as he tries to drag his feet but Beef is too strong.
"Come on Etho! Just one dance!" Beef whines.
"No!" Etho yells as he continues to struggle. Beef sighs and pushes Etho into the crowded dance floor.
Etho glares at Beef until he spots Bdubs walking over to him.
"Hey Etho..?" Bdubs whispers.
"Uh- Yeah?" Etho answers nervously.
"I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden.." Bdubs whispers. "Come with me Friday, don't say maybe. I'm just a teenage dirtbag...like you."  Bdubs' cheeks go pink.
"You're i-inviting me. I uh sure. I'll go with you on Friday." Etho answers softly.
"Great~!" Bdubs smiles happily.
"But, um, if I may ask...why aren't you going with Scar?" Etho asks.
"I..heard you liked Iron Maiden...so I thought it would be nice to gain a new friend and do something they enjoy." Bdubs answers. Etho blushes and hides his face with his hoodie. He can hear a laugh coming from beside him.
Etho glares at Beef. "Shut up."
Beef chuckles and takes a sip of whatever drink he had just bought and walks over to Bdubs and Etho.
They continue to talk throughout prom.

***

Etho is having a conundrum. He is struggling to decide what to wear to the concert and he has 5 minutes until Bdubs comes to pick him up.
"Hm..maybe..this." Etho murmurs as he puts on a black turtleneck sweater, some black jeans and boots.
"Eh, good enough I guess." Etho sighs and grabs his bag.  He makes his way over to the front door, making sure to lock it behind him and then walks to Bdubs.
"Hey Etho!" Bdubs grins. "You ready?"
Etho stares blankly at him for a moment and says: "Yeah."
Bdubs giggles quietly as they walk to his car.
When they get to the concert venue, Bdubs rushea to open the passenger side door for Etho. "Thank you." Etho mumbles as he gets out of the car.
Once they get inside Bdubs and Etho start heading towards the stage where the concert is being held.
Bdubs bought them front row tickets.
"Wow, I didn't know you were such a big Iron Maiden fan." Etho grins as he turns to Bdubs.
"Well, their music is the best!" Bdubs grins.
"It is, it really is." Etho nods slowly.

After the concert Bdubs and Etho decided to grab some fast food on the way back.
"Thanks for coming Etho." Bdubs says as he stuffs his mouth with chicken nuggets.
Etho laughs. "Thank you for inviting me Bdubs." Etho smiles.
The boys finish eating and head home after saying goodbye to each other.

***

It has been a 2 years since Bdubs and Etho started to hang out, Scar didn't seem to pleased about it but he kept his mouth shut.

Bdubs is walking to Scar's house to surprise him for his birthday with flowers. He has a key to the place, so he unlocks the door and walks in. He tip toes through the house to Scar's room, he opens the door.
He drops the flowers in shock, he sees Scar and Scar's best friend Cub kissing.
"S-Scar..?" Bdubs whispers in disbelief.
The pure panic on Scar and Cub's faces when they turn and look at Bdubs is priceless.
Tears stream down Bdubs face as Scar tries to explain himself.
"You cheated on me Scar!!! After 4 years!!!" Bdubs yells.
"It's a-all just a misunderstanding Bdubs..!!" Scar pleads.
"Oh sure!!" Bdubs rolls his eyss. "I've found someone better anyway!" Bdubs runs out of the house.
"Bdubs!!!" Scar follows him.

Bdubs hasn't ran this fast in years. But when he looks up and see's Etho, his heart flutters as he rubs to him.
"Etho! C-Can you do me a favor?" Bdubs pants softly as he stops running.
"Uh yeah, what's wrong Bdubs?" Etho asks concerned.
"Kiss me." Bdubs states bluntly.
"Wuh?!" Etho stammers. "Like..right here right now? Right this second?" Etho asks.
"Yes." Bdubs replies with a chuckle. "Just one kiss..please Etho.."
Etho nods. "Anything for you." He leans forward and kisses Bdubs. Scar appears from behind a tree.
"What the hell!" Scar yells.
Bdubs ignores him and cups Etho's face as he deepens the kiss. Etho gasps in surprise but grips the back of Bdubs head and continues kissing Bdubs.
"Oh, frick you!!!" Scar yells as he storms off. Bdubs pulls away. "That went much better than I expected." Bdubs grins. "Thank you E-" Bdubs stops as he turns to look at Etho.
Etho's face is bright red and he is looking away.
"Etho." Bdubs turns Etho's face to look at him.
"I heard you sing about me" Bdubs whispers.
Etho's heart races as his eyes widen and he stares down at Bdubs with wide eyes.
"Really?" Etho squeaks.
Bdubs nods. "I loved it Etho...you have a beautiful voice." Bdubs whispers.
"Y-You didn't mind..?" Etho whispers as he fiddles with the strings of his hoodie.
Bdubs shakes his head. "Not at all. I love listening to your voice Etho." Bdubs grins. "And I think...I love you." Bdubs mumbles.
Etho's cheeks are still bright red. "O...oh..." Is all he mutters in response.
Bdubs laughs lightly. "You didn't expect that did you."
Etho shrugs and grins. "Not really.." He mutters.
Bdubs sighs as he wraps his arms around Etho.
"You're my favorite person Etho." Bdubs smiles. Etho smiles widely before wrapping his arms around Bdubs and hugging him tight.
"I love you too Bdubs.." Etho blushes.
"Could you play me that song some time?" Bdubs giggles.
Etho nods.
"Of course..anything for you." Etho says.
Bdubs smiles and kisses Etho's cheek.
"Bdubs. I know this is probably a sensitive topic..but what happened with Scar..?" Etho murmurs.
Bdubs sighs. "He cheated on me. But what both of us...I guess didn't realize I fell out of love with him." Bdubs whispers. "But. I fell in love with you...and you are so much better than he is." Bdubs whispers in Ethos ear.
Etho blushes more. "You mean it..?"
Bdubs nods. "Mhm..you're perfect."
Etho bites his lip slightly to avoid smiling.
A small smile forms on his face even after trying to hide it. "That was cheesy..."
"You love it." Bdubs smirks.
"Maybe." Etho giggles shyly.
Bdubs smiles and kisses Etho.
Etho returns the kiss with a giddy smile. Etho holds Bdubs waist gently. Bdubs smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms tighter around Etho's neck. They pull apart and smile lovingly at each other, both blush bright red but neither care.
They stay like that for a while before Bdubs lets go of Etho. "Lets go to my house. I have some video games we can play." Bdubs grins.
Etho nods with a smile.

****

My old music taste has gotten to my fanfics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 89 10
i miss them so much.
11K 238 34
What the title say's basically. I'll write fluff (ships) and angst but no smut! Requests are welcome too, enjoy! :D (I only ship the characters not...
1.5K 31 17
Agere one shots for multiple fandoms including; • Hermitcraft • Life Series • X life series • Once upon a time • Qsmp (i dont watch much tho) • & mo...
5.4K 203 17
includes: - life series -- MAINLY haha [ third life, last life, etc ] - new life !!! [ maybe some after life as well :) ] - empires [ s1 and s2 ] - h...