𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

fifteen

3.1K 66 11
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
2:20pm

"let's go live" i asked tyler as we was chilling laying down and i was playing with his hair.

"ain't you say you was gon wash my hair on live?" he asked me. "oh yeah, comon" i said taking his phone and opening instagram.

"ok you can start ya live" i said giving him his phone as he started his live. "wasguud yall" he said to the live as people were joining in.

"yall been waiting for this live yall im finna be washing tylers hair and he gon show me what he be using" i said to the live.

"my sister usually wash my hair or i got to the hair salon and they wash my hair and shii" "but today ima be doing it".

"what's your hair type?" i asked him feeling his hair. "ion know what dat is. curly?" he asked confusingly making me chuckle.

"alright so first we gon detangle it. sit down" i said then tyler sat on the closed toilet seat with the live placed on the sink as i was combing his hair.

"you tender headed?" i asked him. "nah". "so if i comb your hair mad hard you not gon feel it?". "hell nah" he said then i took the comb and tried to brush it hard but he didn't react.

user491: tyler look like your lil son.

user203: it's giving my mom before school in elementary😭 yall cute.

i was combing his hair and it wasn't even that tangled because his curls was like loose and it could comb through easily.

user529: i never seen him with his hair combed out.

so i got done detangling his hair so it was time to deep condition it. so i put the deep conditioning in his hair and then put a shower cap on him and he looked so cute with the shower cap on.

"yall screenshot this" i said laughing. "nah nah nah" he said laying the phone down to face the ceiling. "comon you look cute". "ion want them having pictures of me with a shower cap on" he said chuckling.

we rolled a blunt while he was waiting for the deep conditioning in his hair to finish. we was smoking the blunt and talking to the live and shit.

time passed by and it was time to take off the shower cap and i took it off and combed his hair again and his hair felt so nice. "y'all look at his beautiful hair" i said feeling his hair and showing the live.

"alright yall we finna wash it now" i said then we kneeled down in front of the tub and he put his head down and i was washing his hair with the shower head that can come off.

i set the live up in the shower so they can see.

user392: i never thought i would experience this on live😭

i was washing his hair and massaging his head and stuff. "go up more" he said requesting for a spot for me to scratch.

user529: i remember when my mom used to wash my hair like this and soap always went in my eyes.

i got done washing his hair and put a towel on his head. "alright yall we done, we gon let it air dry."

_____________________

one week later...
tylers pov:

we was at one of my dawgs video shoot that i was featured in and it was in the city.

i was with var, justin, and some other niggas. paris said she went out with her friends but i think she home now.

we recorded the first part of the video and we was waiting to shoot the next clip for the music video. i wanted paris there cs ion know ian seen her inna while.

i started texting her to see what's the word.

tyler: yo paris wya? u still with ya friends?

paris: no im home right now, what happened?

tyler: yoo come slide

paris: where you at?

tyler: we in the city recording a music video, you think you could come? ian see you inna minute.

paris: aww you miss me?

i started blushing.

tyler: yeah i miss you, come through tho ma

paris: aii bet ima ask my brother to drop me off. ima see you.

tyler: aii bet.

i said exiting out imessage and turning off my phone.

after like 20 minutes i she came and i seen her walk out her brothers car as he drove off.

she ran up to me and jumped in my arms hugging me. "hii baby" she said kissing me then i kissed her back.

"how you been?" i asked looking at her smiling.

"good, ian seen you inna week" she said looking at me. "yeah i know, been busy and shii".

i put her down and put my arm around her shoulder and we was there as the niggas was passing around the blunt.

"alright let's go we finna shoot the next part" one of the cameramen said trying to make me come over. "aii ima be right back" i said kissing paris's forehead.

we was recording the clip and the scenery was fire asf.

i heard paris and the back hyping me up, and that's exactly what i needed. we was rewatching the clip to see if we liked it but we had to redo it because something didn't feel right.

paris pov:

we was watching tyler shoot his music video and justin walked up to me. "you and tyler smashed yet?" he asked laughing. "boy why you in my business?"
"so yall did?". "bye justin get out my face" i said laughing.

"i seen that hickey on his neck doe, shii no wonder he ain't leave you yet". "boy wtf get out my face please."

"and that was mad long ago, justin" i said lookin at him. "i know y'all be fucking, don't lie" he said laughing. "justin why you in our business doe? you jealous he get pussy before you?"

"oh wowww paris, it's like that?" he said smiling. "bye justin" i said walking away from him laughing.

they was finally done with the whole shoot and we left the place and we went back to the house to get ready for a party.

one of tylers friends thats a rapper was having a celebration party for his new song and for it getting recognition and going viral.

we was all getting ready and i think it was like a mansion party at a airbnb. they love them a lil mansion party that's one thing.

but they went to top golf first but we couldn't make it to that part because we was at the shoot so we only came for the mansion party after.

all of us was getting ready and we was about to leave.

this what we wore.

we was lowkey matching or whatevaa, but we got in the car and we was driving there with var and justin too.

we got to the party and it was packed and when we walked in we went up to his friend and said hi and congrulated him.

"yoo congratulations dawg" tyler said dapping him up and then patting his back. then var and justin greeted him too.

we was found a lil spot and it was a game room i think in the basement with blue led lights in it and a couch. it was people in the basement but not that much people in the game room.

they had a pool table and we tried to play it and i didn't even know how to play it in real life, i only play this with imessage games. but tyler taught me and i guess it was fun.

we was just sitting on the couch and i was drinking my pepsi and tyler had his arm around my shoulder. "you look good in that dress doe" he said looking me up and down then smiling. when he started smiling i almost folded cs his dimples is too cute.

he was making me blush and shi. "i could take it off you tonight?" he asked lowly. i didn't know what to say so all i could do was laugh. "we gon see, that's only if we make it back home". "ouuu i see what you doing" he said laughing then i started laughing.

but the music was loud and shi and people was lit. "cmere" he said holding my chin then kissing me and i started kissing him back and he placed his hand on my thigh.

he started kissing me and biting on my bottom lip and shit like that. we was kissing for mad long but i liked it.

after we was just smoking in the room and the blue led lights was a vibe. we didn't even look around the mansion to see other stuff, we was just chillin in the game room with weed and us.

they started playing some slow music and shit putting us in the mood or whatever. i got up and started slowly twerking on tyler while he was sitting down holding the blunt in his mouth.

at that point we was starting to get high and shii. i was sitting on his lap whining my waist on him and i could feel his print while i was slowly grinding on him.

he had the blunt in his mouth and put both his hands on my waist slowly nodding his head. then he just started rubbing on my ass and my thighs.

he took out his phone then started recording him hitting the blunt then turned the camera to me grinding on him as he held on to my waist.

after i stopped twerking on him i stayed on his lap and then he put both his arms around my waist hugging me from behind.

we was high asf so we started getting hungry so we got up and went back upstairs to get some food and it was still mad people there and partying.

we got some food and we was looking for var and justin and var was in the back playing uno or sum with the people his age and justin was knocked out on the couch.

we went back downstairs and we was just chillin in the game room and there was a tv so we was watching some random ass movie but we couldn't  hear it because the music. but yeah we was just chillin and we had fun.

how y'all feel about this chapter??

leave comments about what you want to see or what you think will happen soon!

i hope y'all liked it and thank for 5k reads like omgg!!!💕💕🥹🥹

STAY TUNEDDD!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
473K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
433K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...