crybaby | mcyt oneshots

By AN0RI3

x reader she / her pronouns *lowercase intended* More

friends | ranboo
face reveal | dream
twitchcon | sapnap
party | george
cuddles | sapnap
stream | quackity
drunk | karl
jealous | dream
mine already | george
hateful | quackity
proud | dream
first glance | sapnap
minecraft | george
fights | dream
lover | quackity
stoned | sapnap
girlfriend | george
drunkity | quackity
frat boy | dream
best friend | karl
from heart
appreciation

famous | quackity

2.9K 34 14
By AN0RI3

22
50k special
(love u all, note from me at the end of the chapter, read if u want to<3)

-

-

,,ladies and gentlemen, welcome quackity!" the annoucer spoke as people started cheering. alex walked to the stage, arms spread with a cheesy smile on his face. he walked all the way to the chairs, where his friends sat as he waved his hands at his fans, they were still cheering, screaming his name. alex looked around himself greeting his friends that were sitting all around, badboyhalo, skeppy, dream, sapnap, george, foolish, wilbur, tommy, niki, phil, karl and many more. they were all there. all the people he loved were around him, enjoying this amazing feeling of being loved by so many others with him.

while i sat in the front row, he didn't even look at me. of course? why would he? he's enjoying himself, looking around, seeing all the smiling faces mesmerised by his looks, smile and jokes.

let him enjoy his moment y/n.

his smile made my heart flutter, all i could focus on was him.

the event started roughly 10 minutes ago, creators were introduced and sat down on chairs on the stage, fans were screaming frantically, finally being able to see their favorite person they've only seen behind a screen.

not me though, i am not like them. i'm alexs girlfriend, 4 years, yeah. a long time.

he wanted to bring me along, like always. i've always supported him, no matter what. every event, every stream, every video, every discord call. i was there. we did agree on one thing though.

the fans can't know that 'quackity' has a girlfriend.

they would lose their minds, parasocial relationships are a whole another lever of crazy, and i'm not risking a doxx. neither is alex. all of his friends knew me though, his friends are my friends.

,,okay guys, all of the creators are finally here! so how about we start with a q&n?" the man with the microphone spoke loudly, everyones screams just got louder and louder ,,we asked you on twitter to send us questions, and you guys delivered with over 50 thousand comments!" cheering was heard as the creators themselves clapped, feeling proud of themselves for having such an influence.

,,okay first question, george! what is your sexuality?" the man asked.

my eyebrows scrunched up, why would he ask such a personal question?
y/n, it's just a joke. you're overthinking it.

i looked at george who got as red as a tomato, he brought the mic to his lips, shaking his head a bit.

,,what kind of a question is that?" george said in a slighty uncomfortable voice, raising his eyebrow, everyone in the room laughed nervously.

,,okay! so you're gay! next question!" the man spoke trying to be funny, georges eyes widened as he brought the microphone closer to his lips.

,,no, i'm not. im straight." he said firmly.

,,oh okay okay, dont need to get all mad" the man said acting offended, george just shook his head, everyone around him shifted uncomfortably. i was shocked, with my mouth slightly opened.

,,okay snackwrap *cough* i mean sapnap. another person asked. what is your body count?"

sapnaps eyebrows scrunched up as he shook his head, almost looking frustrated at the sound of such a personal question.

,,im not answering that, bro." he said as he shook his head again, almost looking angry. the fans started screaming to answer, but he just shook his head. throwing his hands up in the air, giving the fans a disappointing look.
he gave the mic to dream, who took it in disbelief.

my eyes were wide this whole time, who does this guy think he is?

,,wilbur, when is the next album coming out?" the man asked, finally a normal question.

will took the microphone from dream, all of the tension in the room falling off a bit. everyone was happy for a normal question. the creators seemed to relax a bit as well, smile forming on their lips, excited for wilburs answers.

,,well, the alb-"

,,ok, that's enough, no one cares" the man laughed ironically, gasps were heard from the fans. will laughed in disbelief, while sapnap looked pissed. matter fact, all of the creators couldn't believe their ears. what the fuck is this guys deal?

,,quackity." he said. oh no.

lord help me.

i looked at alex whos eyes gone wider, he took the mic from will, while will laughed in literal disbelief. alex nervously holding it in his hands. the microphone getting wet from his sweaty hands as he waited for the question that the man is about spit out of his mouth.

,,the fans wanna know, do you have a significant other?" the man asked, raising his eyebrow.

,,no i do not, thank you for the question." alex said sweetly, i smiled at his kindness. so proud of him for not lashing out on the asshole. because thats what i would do.

,,oh, really? because, if i'm not mistaken, you asked for one other ticket to this event. who was it for quackity?" the man asked with a devilish smirk on his face, alex tensed up, laughing nervously.

,,well....it was supposed to be for my friend! john smith, you guys know john smith right?" he asked the fans, who started screaming in excitement, he lifted up the mood in the room, laughing ,,but he sadly couldn't make it today, so yeah." he finished his sentence with a sweet smile.

,,hmmm, okay. so i guess the girl you were talking with backstage was your distant cousi-"

,,how about you mind your own fucking business and ask the REAL questions fans asked. and not some random 'expose' questions you wrote down before bed, because your wife didn't want to fuck so you wanted to unleash your small dick energy onto others?" i suddenly spoke, my voice spreading through the entire hall.

my eyes suddenly widened at what have i just done. all eyes were on me, alex finally noticed me. his head turned as he smiled, his eyes locked on me. while the creators started all laughing, dream covering his mouth, sapnap straight up laughing in this guy's face, the fans joining. adrenaline rushed through my veins, my face getting red from all the attention that was now on me.

,,w- wha. and who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? SECURITY?? get this bitch out of the hall, dont you see she's interrupting the event?" he suddenly stood up in his chair, walking closer to the edge of the stage, looking right at me while i softly looked at him though my lashes, blinkinng fast like i was the most innocent person ever, who didnt say nun. smiling sweetly.

,,dont call her a bitch you small dicked son of a bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?" alex stood up, walking face to face to the man, he turned around, they were about the same height. he slowly turned his head to me, then to alex.

,,ohhhh, i see how it is. so this is the girlfriend i've seen backstage." he laughed, alexs eyes narrowed and his fists clenched.

suddenly, the security grabbed the man, by his arms. pushing him to the small staircase down, leading into the exit door.

,,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? take them! not me! this is unacceptable! do you even know who i am! how dare you do-" and the door closed.

now.

it was just silence.

alex looked around, seeing everyone in shock. he went ahead and got the microphone the man dropped, brushing some dust off as he spoke:

,,so. who is ready for the real questions? anyone got some?" alex spoke smiling into the mic, as everyone cheered. a huge smile appeard on my and our friends faces. now alex was handing the one microphone to the fans who were asking normal, sweet questions and the rest of the event was filled with excitement, joy and kindness. all of the creators spoke to their fans, answered questions, laughed at jokes and just enjoyed their time.

-

after the event, the hall started to get empty, i was the only one left, just waiting for alex to come out of the backstage, i didn't want to risk anyone seeing me going in there.

well, not that it matters anymore, but still, just in case.

i waited for about 10 minutes, until i saw alex running out of the backstage, looking around with a worried looked. when he saw me, his gaze softened as he ran to me. i stood up with the biggest smile, opening my arms.

he ran up to me, putting his hands around my waist and locking his fingers behind my back.

,,baby, oh my god. im so sorry that this happened, i dont know what t-"

suddenly alexs speech was interrupted by my lips on his, i cupped his face, kissing his lips as softly as i could. rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs slowly.

,,you did so good, alex. so amazing mi amor, i am so proud to call you mine. so proud." i said kissing him one more time. alex smiled softly, his eyes not leaving mine.

,,and i'm ready to tell the world youre MINE. i love you so much." he said kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly.

-

(a/n)

HI BITCHES ITS ME! your favorite;)))

50K AHDBENJJSKSJXNMSK N HXBZIZNSKZ

50 FUCKING THOUSAND??????

okay first, thank you, thank you so much for the support its been insane. 50k people read MY STORY which i enjoyed writing so so much. i read EVERY
SINGLE ONE of your comments and i try to reply to you guys as much as i can. i also see yall adding my story to your reading lists and it just makes my heart sososo happy<3 thank you, truly. i love yall so so so mucb. thank you thank you thank you. i wish i could remember every single of your names, cuz i remember some of you who comments or vote on every single chapter, and im just :') thank you.

also just wanted you to know, if any of you are feelings sad, depressed or alone. reach out to me! i would love to have a conversation! i feel like im older than most of you so, if yall want some big sister advice, im always here! 24/7 and i WILL, answer your dms! thank you so much again my loves, maybe i'll see you next time.

with all the love in the world
- anet <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 467 80
𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑀𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐! 𝐴𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠 A...
1.1M 27.9K 97
when you randomly get added into the losvers groupchat ;) f.w. x reader (discontinued.) (eating disorder)
34.8K 379 23
Imagines about the Bowers Gang
122K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...