Damn You Brooklyn (lesbian)

By Chereeba

It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Br... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 1

73K 1.4K 1.8K
By Chereeba

Chapter 1

Cheree's POV

There she was, staring at me on the other side of the gym's locker room, looking like she's ready to pounce on her prey if it makes a sudden movement.

Brooklyn Jameson.

My bully. Well, one of my two bullies. I never understood why, though. Ever since freshman year, it's been the same routine: I walk into school, she goes out of her way just to shove me into a locker or trip me. Then at lunch, my other bully, London, will go out of her way to make me miserable. Brooklyn will tell her to leave me alone, then proceed to give me a shove. It's an ongoing cycle. I had no idea if it was because she was jealous that I had another bully or if she actually had a little bit of a heart under her stone-cold appearance.

But, there I stood on the first day of school, quickly getting my things out of my gym locker so I could hurry to lunch. Strangely, Brooklyn hadn't harassed me all day. All she'd done was stare at me, creepily may I add.

As I shut my locker and closed the lock, I took one last glance at Brooklyn, made sure she was at a safe distance, and scurried out of the locker room.

Brooklyn's POV

Cheree Lambert—my little short stuff. I watched as she threw the last of her gym clothes back into her locker before running off, probably from me. Man, she'd really changed over the last couple of years. She cut her butt-length light brown hair to just below her shoulders. I think her face might have gotten a little fuller. Her once flat chest has grown a little over the years to probably a C cup, maybe even a D. Her eyes are the perfect sky blue—I could lose myself in them. And that fucking dimple of hers drove me insane. I just wanted to kiss her all the time. Don't even get me started on that ass; it was my favorite thing about her. It was perfect. Seriously—it wasn't flat, but it wasn't huge either. It was just a cute bubble butt. And her short legs were adorable.

"You going to that party this Friday, B?" my friend Angel asked me, interrupting my daydreaming.

"Uh, yeah, of course. I mean, come on: me, Brooklyn Jameson, missing the first party of the school year? That would be funny," I answered sarcastically.

I mean, I was Brooklyn Jameson. I was the life and the flirt of every party. It would've been so much better if Cheree actually went to the parties though. I could just imagine that ass grinding into my crotch.... ugh. As much as I'd love to, I couldn't act on impulse.

She was the shy, socially awkward girl of the school, and head of the Creative Writing club, while I was the queen B: the bitchy, outgoing, fun captain of the Cheerleading squad. I couldn't tarnish my reputation. What? Call me egotistical or a bitch, but I couldn't help it. Since I couldn't have Cheree, I simply got rid of my fantasies about her at the end of the week with a pretty lady at a party.

"Hello? Earth to Brooke?" Angel said snapping her fingers in my face.

Angel was so beautiful; tall, a bit lanky, with chocolate eyes. But HIGHLY fucking annoying. She was a star basketball player, though. If she wasn't so annoying, I'd probably tap that.

"Yeah, sorry. Let's go get some grub. I'm hungry," I said, rubbing my tummy and pouting.

"You're such a dork, B!" Angel laughed, taking my hand and dragging me out of the locker room to the cafeteria.

As I walked into the cafeteria, I saw London fucking around with Cheree.

Cheree's POV

"Come on Cheree Pee Pee," London spat at me. How mature.

"What are you, 2? Pee Pee, really?" Brooklyn's honey voice popped up out of nowhere.

Here we go again. Another year, same fucking bullshit.

"Brooklyn, Brooklyn, Brooklyn. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you have a little crush on Cheree here, since you're always coming to the rescue. Then again, you fuck around with her just as much as I do," London purred in a sweet angelic voice, acting all innocent.

"Nope, I may be a lesbian, but I like my girls a little more...what's the word? Sociable? outgoing?" Brooklyn continued to list more traits. At that point, I stopped paying attention.

After a couple more minutes of their bickering, I finally saw my best friend Layne approaching. Thank god. That girl was a goddess. Her long, curly blonde hair wasn't the crazy, frizzy, untameable kind like mine is. Her curls fell perfectly around her face, down to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel. She had a round baby face with a button nose, pursed lips, and a strong jaw. Her perfectly slender body made all the boys swoon after her. Shit, even I did sometimes.

"Brooklyn and London, it's the first day of senior year. Why don't you both stop obsessing over my best friend like you have been for the past three years and go on your merry way?" Layne asked in an annoyed tone while placing her book bag down and taking the seat across from me, slightly shoving Brooklyn out of the way.

"Whatever," London muttered as she walked away.

"But it's so enjoyable, Layne," Brooklyn mocked in a pouty voice. "Plus, what fun would it be if I broke the routine we've been following for the past three years?" Brooklyn playfully taunted while walking away and winking at me.

Wait. She just winked at me. And not with an oh watch your back kind of wink—she gave me a flirty wink. What the fuck is up with that girl?

"So, Cheree, I believe we need to pop your party cherry. Our friend Daniel is throwing the first of this school year's parties..." Layne looked at me with a hopeful look.

I sighed. "I don't know, Layne. That's a lot of people and I don't think I can deal with that," I said while biting my lip.

Layne just stared at me with a scowl on her face, probably tired of the same excuse I used every time she asked me to go to a party.

"Cheree, sweetie, you're 17 now. Live a little! It's been three years, babe. I know it's been hard for you—your mom and your sister—but come on. You're basically a hermit." Layne gave me a sympathetic look.

"Layne, even before everything happened, I have always been a socially awkward person. I have a hard time being around people—it freaks me out and I have panic attacks. You know this," I mumbled, looking down at my food tray.

Layne sighed while taking a drink of her tea. "Cheree, I'm taking you to the party whether you like it or not. I will not have you sulking around your house playing video games or writing whatever every weekend again, especially not during your senior year."

I really didn't know if I could do that. The last time I went to a party was for Layne's 13th birthday. There were so many people that showed up, I freaked out and threw up on her cake. I couldn't help it. I've always had this problem. At that point though, I think Layne was starting to get annoyed with me.

So, I did what I didn't want to.

"Fine, I'll go." I sighed in defeat.

"Holy shit, yes!" Layne exclaimed, clapping her hands.

The bell rang and we picked up our trays and headed to class. The first day was halfway over. Thank god.

Brooklyn's POV

I winked at Cheree while walking away from her table. Ha, the look on her face was of pure shock. That was great. I spotted Angel, Lindy, Kyle, and Georgi across the cafeteria at our usual spot.

"About time, B. We were just talking about you." My best friend Lindy waved me over.

"Oh yeah? And why would that be?" I asked with barely any interest.

"We were just discussing your little infatuation with little miss shrimp over there."

"There is no infatuation." What a lie.

"Brooke, you've been picking on her since freshman year, but if anyone else does, you get all defensive and wack their heads off," Angel pointed out. She was right, though.

"That's because she's my nerd, just like how Georgi picks on Layne," I said pointing at Georgi.

"Hey! That's because I have a crush on her. There's a difference," Georgi stated defensively.

"Whatever, guys. So I was thinking..."

***

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I rushed to the gym, running late for cheer practice when all of a sudden...

BAM!

I found myself on the ground, on my ass.

"Can you watch where you're fucking going?" I heard to my left.

Who the fuck would dare talk to me like that?

I looked up at the culprit, which turned out to be a cute girl I'd never seen before. She was taller than me, and I'm 5'7, so I guessed she was around 5'9 or 5'10. She had the same type of athletic build as me. She definitely worked out. Her eyes reminded me of the ocean; bluish green with a tough exterior. Strong jawline, curved small nose—man, she could've gave me a run for my money as the bitch of the school. Oh hell no!

"Um, are you just going to eye-fuck me all day, blondie?" she snapped.

"Don't flatter yourself, bitch," I grumbled while getting up and making my way up to her. I looked up towards her standing about a foot away from me.

"And, just so you know, nobody fucks with me here. This is my school. Everyone bows the fuck down to me. Don't test me," I said lowly, quite intimidating if I do say so myself.

"I don't give a damn who you are, blondie. I don't listen to others, especially not to some Barbie-wannabe. Let me guess, the whole school is terrified of you? Yeah? Well, good luck with me, blondie." She turned and walks away from me.

That bitch had some nerve. New girl, already trying to cross me? We'll see about that.

Cassidy's POV

New state, new home, new school. And now, apparently a new enemy. Cool.

That stupid blonde bimbo actually tried to intimidate me. It was kind of hot actually. I don't do bad bitches, though. They're not my type. How can someone like me date someone like her? I mean, yeah, her nice athletic body, green eyes, long blonde hair, straight nose, and plump pink lips were attractive and all, but the personality was a no-go. The cheerleading outfit was a nice touch, though.

Making my way out of the school, I saw a caramel skinned girl shouting at something on the ground. Being the nosy little shit I am, I got a little closer. What I saw made my blood boil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
1.1K 145 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
1.2M 24.8K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
172 1 31
"No!" I yell out, trying to shake the shadows hands off my cold, shivering body. Hoping that he'd let me go home, and fast. "No! Get off me! Please...