The Red Wing Mansion

By CSWx1995

Alix is a backpacker out travelling before she goes to college. She takes the odd job to clean a haunted Red... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Sequel : The Pearl Wing Mansion
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter One
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Two
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Five
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Six
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Seven
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Nine

Chapter Twenty-Two

629 34 0
By CSWx1995

9.45pm

I may or may not have a date, I said, to my parents. They may or may not have been pleasantly surprised, if a little awkward about it. And my friend Pam, well, by this stage she was feeling left out, and I didn't blame her, my attention was skewed.

However, I did promise to tell her all about it when I returned later that night.

Claudius Fontaine is waiting for me outside the reception, with a grey scarf tucked around his neck over his grey suit. He is wearing black gloves now and as I get closer, I distinctly notice his eye lashes sparkling with mist from the cold front that just came in, bringing summer rain and some rapid thunderstorms.

An hour ago I sent through the final pictures to Claudius, to then forward onto the couple.

He hadn't shared his opinion on my photography skills, so I was waiting for it now.

"Hopefully the quality of the pictures, outweighs the trouble of me being late this morning," I start, with my arms crossed. I was cold and had no coat or spare warm clothes. I was wearing jeans and a love metal music t-shirt I bought. I didn't even like metal. But it was just holiday gear, so... oh well?

"They were perfect, the bride approved," Claudius holds out a hand to me, "You're hired."

I keep my arms crossed, but my eyes widen as I look down at his offered hand.

I don't hesitate a moment longer, I reach out and shake it, "Thank you," I feel pleasantly surprised. Also, his gloves stop any magical ice-cold feeling from transmitting between us, so the handshake is warm and firm.

I start to smile, and Claudius Fontaine certainly looks like he wishes he could remain annoyed with me, but I see him look... happy. At least for a split moment, before he turns his eyes toward the Rolls Royce, and this time he opens the passenger side for me.

No longer business, but pleasure. Great start.

I slip into his car and he slams the door shut.

I'm truly excited and I don't know where this date by the moonlight will be, but I'm sure it'll be romantic.

Claudius hops in the car and as we roll off, I see a familiar figure waiting at the park's exit.

Standing looking lonely, Pam holds up a sign that says 'BEHAVE – AND GOOD LUCK, LOVE YOU' she gives me a thumbs up and does a little dance and I immediately sink down into my seat, hoping Claudius doesn't read the sign.

But of course, he looks right at her farewelling me.

"Have you never been on a date before, darling?" Claudius guesses.

"Pssh, ah..." I have no idea how to answer that. I was a virgin, "Pam is just eccentric, got to love her," I keep slouched in the seat as we drive off.

"It seems everyone you know thinks you should behave," Claudius picks up on that fact, as we drive off into the pitch-black country road, no street lights, only the headlights.

I sit up and watch lightning strike in the far distance.

"...like I said... I'm a bit of a brat... and sometimes I'm impulsive... and sometimes I'm short tempered...?" I really should shut up, this wasn't exactly good news to share, so I stare out at the clouds instead, "I wish I brought my camera. Thanks again for the job."

"You're welcome, Alix," Claudius Fontaine drives into the dark, and I wonder where he is taking me but luckily he answers my thoughts, "We're going to a Lakehouse. Five stars. Don't worry, it's not overly fancy, but the food is delicious."

"Hmmm... you seem to be a man who has travelled the world extensively," I speak and I do so comfortably for once, not a rushed nervous splutter, "Have you travelled far?"

"It feels like many lifetimes," Claudius answers, once again, so cryptically.

"That answer... I don't understand your way with words, but... anyway."

"But what?"

"It's like we've met before, you know?" I say it, the crazy thing. Claudius Fontaine says nothing. So I consider my words carefully, "Earlier today, when you disappeared, was that a prank?"

"I think we've got off on the wrong foot," Claudius drawls over me, while he looks at the road, not at me, "Stop asking questions."

I open my mouth and stare at him, a little shocked, "...why though...? Isn't this a date?"

"Mm... not really," Claudius murmurs quietly, "I changed my mind."

"Then what is this if–?"

"Just dinner," Claudius speaks over me, rudely and forthright, "So no need for so many questions. Or chit chat. I just want company. Okay? Sh, darling."

Um. Wow.

Sh.

"You're very controlling," I speak anyway, "Not a question, Fontaine, that's a statement. You are an enigma. Another statement. Just clarifying."

"You are a brat," Claudius smiles now, and looks at me briefly – his eyes are sharp and humoured... but he's also calculating something else in the back of his mind. I want to speak more but I bite my tongue. Claudius Fontaine finally admits something, "I've waited a little over three centuries to see you again, Alexandra Fontaine."

Hmm.

At first I can't help but rationalise such a statement.

Controlling. Perhaps that meant kinky. Which equalled roleplay. A reference to our former life together? Definitely role play.

I wait, and he explains more, "In that life you were a whore, sleeping around with anyone before I hooked you into a more traditional role as my wife – albeit for a day. In this life, you are a virgin, it's funny how different timelines work... how I remember everything and you don't," Claudius tilts his head as he speaks fluently, with ease, like he's really considered this idea, "It's also strange how I've met you twice, and how you are exactly the same yet entirely different."

I eat all that up, building a narrative in my head for this elaborate role play scenario.

"Hmm, Mrs. Fontaine sounds rather sexy," I whisper, wriggling my butt in the soft seat, which is heated too, "I like this role play, you're rather imaginative, Claudius."

"I see that hasn't changed either," Fontaine smirks to himself, "I'm sorry, darling, but nothing I say is role playing. It's the truth. And it's Fontaine or Sir to you, young miss," I smile the whole time, wondering if this is an inception, a double layer to the role play... until I realise how serious he looks, as he reaches over the dash to my glove box, opens it and a frame slips into view.

I pick it up. What's this?

A marriage certificate.

Alexandra Wraith.

Claudius Fontaine.

The whole thing would be rather strange... if it wasn't for my signature.

...what the actual fuck...

It's exactly my signature and it's not copied. Because at the end of my signature, is a love heart – that I added on, with a flick in the tail, and a shade I added... I had been drawing hearts like this since a kid, but not really recently. So how would he have known to fake that?

So my conclusion is terrifying but only if I try to deny it... that my signature is real.

I keep staring at the paper, which is so old and tattered.

I try to piece some of what he said earlier, together.

"...am I the girlfriend that left you... without a word.... without explanation..." as I ask it, Claudius is watching me and the road as he drives us through the dark, "This is... like... insanity," I lick my lips, "But I... believe it..." I can't believe I admit that, though, "Are you over 300 years old?" Claudius nods, he doesn't make it anything dramatic, "Am I your wife?" I ask. Claudius refuses to nod, he locks his jaw, he looks tense, I take that as a yes,"...how are you still alive... and young..." I remember his words to me before. Demons, ghosts and angels, "Are you a vampire?" I ask, immediately thinking of Twi–

"No," Claudius answers quickly, "I'm an incubus. A demon."

I knew what they were, and I understand this situation is now extremely dire, but I can't help cracking a joke, "No wonder you can't keep a girlfriend."

Claudius Fontaine breaks out into a handsome smile and I laugh, then chuckle... then I let it fade, as he turns into the drive way to the Lakehouse, which is lit up by golden fairy lights.

The lake has swan boats, where some couples are currently making out on the lake.

The restaurant looks like it's emptying, but there is still a quiet crowd.

As people drive out, we park.

"Why did I leave you?" I ask him, as he parks his car near the front.

"To come back to your family," Fontaine explains, "And this time, this modern time, back to what you know... freedom and choices and opportunities."

"Wait, wait, wait. To come back? So I was from the future, living in the past? That's so cool, but how did I travel back to the past..." I am beyond curious.

"I took you with me, back when I was dead," Fontaine explains, opening up ten more doors.

"Okay, I'm confused, you need to explain everything, I am fascinated," I admit, "Will you tell me everything?"

Fontaine pockets his keys, looking down at his lap and then his shoes, as he considers his answer.

"You're right, I can't have a girlfriend, it's too dangerous... for her," Claudius holds out a gloved hand toward me, and I place my hand in his, "But I can have you. It just requires... rules. Lots of rules. It's fun for me and safe for you."

"Well I have not agreed to be your 'whatever'," I tell him.

"Really?" Claudius looks at the marriage contract in my hand, "Because that contract makes you my property."

"Hey, now. That's a bit too kinky," I whisper at him, as his gloved hand squeezes mine once, then lets me go.

Claudius won't look at me as he graciously gets out of the car. I love how he moves so smooth even though he is so tall.

I know to wait, and he opens my door for me.

I step out and I follow him into the Lakehouse.

We're seated by the windows, overlooking the blue lake reflecting the dark skies. It starts to rain, as I look over the menu. I specially choose dessert only. Heheh.

Claudius also copies me and also orders wine.

When the menus are taken, all that is left is us and the table between.

I clasp my hands on top of the table cloth, as I stare down Fontaine, leaning in his chair, relaxed but also staring back at me.

I feel like prey to him.

Food.

Maybe I was the main course for an incubus like him.

That thought sends a shiver down my spine.

That was a possibility, maybe I should ask my parents to pick me up, just in case... hmm... no.

I refuse to say anything, since he seems to hold all the cards.

As the wine is served, I take a sip, and I watch him take a sip too.

Then he watches the Lake.

"Next week I have to go into the city, for a friend's wedding. If you want to come as a plus one, I can make that happen," Fontaine speaks to his reflection and the lake itself.

"I rather you be blunt, and not talk about fluff," I whisper over the table, glancing to see if there are eavesdroppers within range... not many, and besides, I don't care so much. I focus on Fontaine's eyes as they slide back to mine, "What do you want from me?"

"What does a demon require? Everything," Fontaine explains, simply, "I want you to slip and fall right into me... like the naïve little fool you are..."

"Well, thanks, but that's not sexy, that's a little creepy," I growl at him, "And insulting. Like, bro. Why do you think I'm a fool?"

"I told you I was an incubus and the last thing you did is scream," he points out, shrugging half a shoulder as he looks me over.

"Claudius," I start, and his foot steps over mine, gently pressing down but making a point, "Uh – I mean Fontaine. Boss. Whatever. Let me get this straight. You don't want a girlfriend. You want me to trip into you, apparently. Slip and fall. And... what else? Oh yeah, you just insulted me. I -"

"Let me explain. Ropes bind me to a woman the moment we start interacting, the more we touch, even accidentally, and the more we talk, even about the weather – you become addicted. You become magnetised. Then they all lose focus, slip and fall, straight into me and my hold. By that point they're tugging my pants down, freeing my cock, sucking it deep into the back of their throats and I haven't even asked for it. In a way, they're just using me for the lust I ignite in their minds. Before you interrupt, Alix, and please don't screw your nose up at me, I'm not done explaining yet. Can you imagine, how boring it becomes, after three centuries? Women falling, all of them, mindlessly," Fontaine asks me, seriously, "Soon you start to choose the more difficult ones, or the emotionally unavailable, maybe devoted wives, or saddened widows, or staunch feminists who don't want a husband. Well I walk in, and that all ends, they all fall into me. Eventually that gets boring too. How can I make it more interesting. Soon I change my tactics. Now it's the hunt. I choose any woman. Freak them out, chase them down, they're screaming – only to..." he waits for me to finish it.

"Slip and fall... into you? They give in too?" I ask, feeling sick in my stomach.

Claudius Fontaine was twisted.

"Right," he murmurs, but he doesn't seem excited or gleeful recounting this... he just seems as disgusted by his behaviour as I am. Revolted even.

"So what happens when that gets boring, terrorising your victims first – what comes after that?" I ask, "How do you make it more exciting to fuck?"

"Pretty simple next level. Fall in love with a virgin," Claudius says something sweet, and my down turned mouth, twists up in one corner, until he admits, even with a waitress waltzing over, "And kill her too."

"Argh. Okay. With a kiss?" I guess.

Claudius smiles and half shrugs.

Okay, so he kissed his victims and their soul was sucked out and they died. How glib. Then he lived forever, doomed by boredom and eternity.

Finally, our desserts arrive.

Mine is gelato.

His is also gelato.

Something so mundane while he remains so morbid.

"Does an incubus have a weakness?" I ask randomly, while stabbing my dessert with my silver spoon.

"Yes... and this is the ironic part," Claudius explains, "I can't seduce purities. In other words, I can't seduce virgins. I have no affect, hence why you're so calm. I can't fuck them either. If I do – I'll lose my powers. It's immoral and counterintuitive for a sex demon to corrupt an innocent. Perhaps that is why we fucked so much when we were together, you were already a filthy whore back then, free game. No consequences."

Fucking prick.

"You are truly tempting me to stab you with a fork, boss," I murmur, sweetly, "You're lucky I have a spoon. You're disgusting –"

"It is the truth. Sorry, darling. But I can still punish a virgin," Claudius explains, while my eyes are focused on the melting gelato, "We could start there."

"Oh, it's very amusing you think I'd agree," I keep stabbing my gelato instead, mixing it around into a colourless mush, "What am I being punished for anyway?"

"My pleasure," Claudius explains, "Would you have a problem with that?"

"I like your honesty," I admit, finally glancing up to his intense stare, "But you have got to be a raving lunatic to think I'd give you anymore of my time. Just take me home after this. And then leave me alone. And neither will I get in your way. But I'm sorry, Claudius, this is all a bit much. And you've called me a whore twice now. So, you know what? No, thank you. Let's keep it at that, shall we?"

"I'll take you home, just sh now," Claudius picks up his wine and murmurs that reprimand over the blood red liquid. He sips it, watches me get angry, and seems to delight in my irritation as his eyes sparkle with incubus humour.

"Thank you," I decide I am not going to look into his eyes ever again.

He didn't deserve it. He was a major prick.

Claudius pays the bill and walks me to his car.

I get in myself and I sit there brooding. Fontaine drives us back, while I ignore him. The insane incubus actually drives me back though, faithfully keeping to his word.

He even drives me all the way back to the cabin. Nice... I guess?

However, I'd been insulted and shh-ed, one too many times for my liking.

He parks and I gather my phone and shove it into my bag, turning from him, I violently grab the door handle and yank it open aggressively.

As I do so, the handle snaps and pops off. My arm swings back. My fist holds the wooden handle. Now I'm staring at the broken door piece in my fist, with the car door a few inches ajar.

Shit. I just broke his Rolls Royce.

I sit there in shock, just holding his damaged property.

Fontaine looks beyond furious and reaches over the seat to grab the side of the door, slamming it back shut, he sits back in the driver's seat and turns off the engine and the headlights.

We sit in darkness.

I'm still staring at the damage I caused, my mouth open.

Why was my luck so utterly atrocious around him?

Fontaine moves my seat back, while I am frozen with embarrassment.

"Uh –"

"Turn around and give me your ass, now," Fontaine commands it, he doesn't touch me once, he just uses his sexy deep voice. Fuck!

He simply waits for me to obey his request.

He's going to spank me.

I know it.

I blush but I decide, if Fontaine spanks me – surely that means he won't drop off a massive insurance bill off at my parent's letterbox. I reason this makes more sense. I'm definitely not doing this out of curiosity... or... any other reason, okay?

I can't look him in the eye, but I do spin around and I hold the head of the seat.

"Pull your jeans down," Claudius lowers his eyes, "Show me your brat ass."

My stomach twists with heat.

Instead of fury, I feel guilty with excitement.

Feeling bratty by even agreeing, I undo the top button on my jeans, pull down the zip and then I shimmy my jeans down over my ass – I almost pull them further down, but Fontaine stops me.

His gloved hand covers mine, and he pries my fingers from the jeans before I push them down to my knees.

I let go and I hold the seat instead.

I even pulled down my panties. A bit eager, much?

I don't look.

Claudius' right gloved hand, pets through my hair, gently gathering all the strands at the back, wrapping the length around his fist, he holds my head still, as his other hand quickly spanks my left and right ass cheek.

A hard punishing spank on each.

It tingles!

Then he lets me go, and he barks, "Pull your pants up and go inside. Fucking unbelievable."

That's all?

That's all?

I keep thinking it, over and over.

I pull up my panties and jeans, spinning around, I go to open the door then realise my problem.

I had dropped the broken handle into the back.

I look at Fontaine, as his fingers crawl along his knee in a quick tapping motion, clearly frustrated beyond belief.

"I can't get out," I whisper to him.

Fontaine shakes his head, unable to look at me as he opens his door and offers me his hand.

Even his hand looks foreboding.

And masculine.

And super authoritative.

Heheh. Like a war general from old times – about to teach me a lesson.

I get double excited at the thought and I put my hand in his.

He clasps my hand tight and pulls me over his lap. I awkwardly climb over him, stepping out of the car, I stand upright and I look in at him.

"Sorry about the –"

"Go," Fontaine dismisses me, slamming his own door shut. I wince when I see a cabin light turn on behind my back.

I spin around and my parents are waiting on the porch, looking concerned.

I double check the windows. Blackest tint. So if they were outside already, they saw nothing. I hope.

I stumble back from the car as Fontaine reverses out, driving back the way he came.

My ass still stings.

And my thighs feel weird.

I turn to the cabin and I tell my parents, "Oh, it went really well," I explain quickly, "Thanks for staying up," I rush past them to run into my bedroom with Pam, who is on the top bunk, on her phone.

"How'd it go?" she asks, sleepy.

"He spanked me," I whisper, "I liked it."

Pam blushes and looks back at her phone, "Too much info, friend."

"Oh, sorry," I giggle and I turn to the bathroom.

As I walk into the mirror and sink to wash my hands, I have a moment of privacy to get my thoughts together.

"No, don't," I whisper to myself in the mirror, "Don't. No, Alix. Don't think like that."

I try to reason with myself.

But I seem to have already made up my mind.

Next time Fontaine and I crossed paths...

...I wanted to break something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 9.7K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...
5.6M 136K 63
𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐛/𝐰 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥. 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒓�...
14.6K 1.1K 42
"I'm only going to ask you one more time." I say firmly. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" He frowns, and I tense, waiting for a blow, bu...
17.9K 876 14
Freshman year at college, (Y/N) finds herself crammed into a tiny cabin with the so-called "Mr. Dark and Scary". Although all of her newfound friend...